Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows (3000 Views)

Soludo Leads Campaign For APGA Candidates In Anambra (Pictures) / ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) / Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows by Metrix147: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
Abia state chairman of All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA has vowed that the party is poised to installing government in Abia State in 2023, saying it will sack the PDP-led government.

The party said it has credible candidates who have capacity to lead the state aright, urging the people of the state to support it.

Speaking on Wednesday at the inauguration of ward executives for Ohafia and Arochukwu stakeholders, Rev. Augustine Ehiemere urged the leadership of the wards to demonstrate fearlessness and commitment in the discharge of their functions.

He said the inauguration of new ward leadership in the two local governments is to further strengthen the party's structure to position it to taking over government in 2023.

He encouraged the new ward chairmen to galvanize support for the party in their local communities.

Ehiemere further appealed to those who feel dissatisfied following the recently concluded primaries of the party to sheath their sword and allow peace to reign.

He said, “I am happy, I am satisfied APGA is on ground, 2023 will be able to take over government house so that we will replicate what is happening in Anambra, look at Abia is almost dead no roads, workers are on strike, teachers are not paid, Nurses are on strike no good roads pensioners are weeping they are crying but we have a man of capacity that God has given unto us so all Abians should join support him.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/2023-takeover-year-apga-abia-chairman-ehiemere-vows/

Re: 2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows by Totilopussylick(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
The governor of Abia state is one hell of a

Misplaced priority.

He lack the capacity to rule the people of abia state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows by DaniDani(m): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
By the way who is the APGA Abia central senatorial candidate?
My own is that I have confidence that any of Prof Ikonne Uche, Dr Alex Otti, and Prof Ibe Gregory can perform. I like the candidates put forward by PDP, APGa, and Labour Party.
Re: 2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows by yomi961: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
Abia is PDP.
PDP power to the people.
Support PDP cause it has the capacity to rescue us from the demonic party.

1 Share

Re: 2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows by Aremwayne: 6:52am On Jul 08, 2022
We only care about the presidency.
Re: 2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows by princeade86(m): 6:52am On Jul 08, 2022
Take over year for youths.
Re: 2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows by jeeqaa7(m): 6:52am On Jul 08, 2022
Wake up
Re: 2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows by RedChiefPriest: 6:53am On Jul 08, 2022
Lol I believe no party or politician is contesting with the sole aim of working for the masses,fixing the country and putting people first.
So any party wey win no concern me but please APC and PDP should rest small and allow other parties do it small.

Dj! 4 crate of palmwine and bitter leaf
Barman! "Politicians are bad" by Kelvin Hart and Joseph Yobo.
Re: 2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows by tony0806: 6:53am On Jul 08, 2022
Okay
Re: 2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows by chigoziri2403(m): 6:53am On Jul 08, 2022
Abia is PDP by default
It will take a tsunami for another party to take Abia
Re: 2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows by EmekaBlue(m): 6:54am On Jul 08, 2022
Ihejirika former COAS is no more coming out?
Re: 2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows by kenzysmith: 6:54am On Jul 08, 2022
Mphirimiri party

Re: 2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows by harmargedon: 6:55am On Jul 08, 2022
I have nothing to say, I just love the fact that I booked this space.
Re: 2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows by IvarTheBoneless: 6:55am On Jul 08, 2022
grin

Take over wetin ?
Re: 2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows by fajob: 6:55am On Jul 08, 2022
Take ova naw .no vaolennnn
Re: 2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows by money121(m): 6:55am On Jul 08, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows by GlobalWay: 6:58am On Jul 08, 2022
angry

STOP COMPARING AEROPLANE WITH HOUSEFLY", GEORGE UDOM WRITES

Jul 3, 2022Read original

Housefly and Aeroplane, both fly...

It's either some people were too young or politically naive at the period Asiwaju held sway as the Governor of Lagos State and Peter Obi as the Governor of Anambra State.

Better still, let us pardon them; some of them have not been to Anambra or Lagos. As for those who were old enough and have been to both States, I will say ignorance and bigotry, at times, could make one rate Niger Republic over Nigeria.

How on earth would a sane person be comparing Tinubu of Lagos and Peter Obi of Anambra. What sort of warped comparison is that, for God's sake! It's like comparing America with Chad Republic. They are thousands of miles apart. They are just poles apart!

In 1999, I was a 200-level university undergraduate, studying chemical engineering in LAUTECH. I was politically involved and active at that time. I knew how Asiwaju administered Lagos, so also for Peter in Anambra when he took over from Dr Chris Ngige.

Asiwaju Tinubu laid a solid foundation for good governance in Lagos. A foundation that the successive governments of Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo-Olu built on. Records are sacred. They are there for everyone to check.

Asiwaju created lasting and enduring institutions of governance. Institutions that outlive Asiwaju administration. LAWMA, LASTMA, LAMATA and the LCDAs are some of the examples of institutions founded by Tinubu of Lagos. They are still there till date in Lagos.

Asiwaju brought about ingenuity and innovative ideas to revenue generation in his State. Lagos State did not change its name from 'State of Aquatic Splendor' to 'Centre of Excellence' for nothing. Asiwaju truly proved it.

In the history of Nigeria, Tinubu is/was the only governor who survived without taking a dime, for years, from the Federal Government monthly statutory allocation. He paid the price for conceiving the great idea of creating LCDAs. A template many states are emulating today.

While the administration of Obasanjo withheld the Lagos allocation for many months, Asiwaju of Lagos devised sound means of revenue generation and did not owe any salary. This is good governance in its raw form!

Furthermore, except we want to redefine good governance, aside its conventional meaning, Peter Obi is not in the class of Kwankwaso of Kano, let alone Asiwaju Tinubu. We know what Kwankwaso did in Kano. We have to be frank with ourselves.

Ask anyone from Kano about Kwankwasiyyah Amaana. After Lagos and Abuja, Kano is the most beautiful city in Nigeria. Kwankwaso revolutionalise Kano in the aspect of infrastructure and workers welfare. I have been to almost all the states capitals in Nigeria. I know what is obtainable in each city.

As for Peter Obi, except his followers are talking about another Peter Obi, which we don't know. If it is the same Peter, the former Governor of Anambra State, then his supporters must be kidding or trying to be overnight comedians.

Is it Peter Obi, who invested Anambra fund in a family business and was impeached by the Anambra State House of Assembly for corruption and poor performance in office, they are talking about?

Is it the same Peter Obi, who did not care about the welfare of Anambra State doctors and they went on strike for thirteen months? Or there is another Peter apart from the Peter Obi of Anambra, who did not care till Anambra State ASUU went on strike for six months?

The notorious and evil Akpuzu SARS, who was accused of innumerable extra-judicial killings, functioned and had a field day under Peter Obi administration. I hope his supporters are aware of these facts? Which Peter Obi are we really talking about, please?

Is it still the one whose name was mentioned in the Pandora Papers? Pandora Papers, for those who may not understand, means those corrupt politicians and rich men, who were indicted for running secret businesses through illegal and corrupt means. Peter Obi's name was mentioned in the illicit reports. Till today, he has not denied the scathing allegations of brazen corruption.

Tell me it is not this same Peter who started the intra-religious rivalry between the Catholic and Protestants (Anglican) in Anambra. An ethnic chauvinist who evicted Nigerians, who are non-Anambrarians, especially the Northerners, from Anambra State?

Someone who says he does not see anything wrong in IPOB's criminal activities in Igboland. Peter Obi of all people as Nigeria's president? God forbid bad thing in Nigeria. May Peter Obi never happen to Nigeria. Amin.

- George Udom

1 Like

Re: 2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows by Freelane33(m): 7:04am On Jul 08, 2022
Obi or I japa
Re: 2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows by nazicartel(m): 7:39am On Jul 08, 2022
Pastor pastor
Re: 2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 08, 2022
Re: 2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2022
Re: 2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2022
STOP COMPARING AEROPLANE WITH HOUSEFLY", GEORGE UDOM WRITES

Jul 3, 2022Read original

Housefly and Aeroplane, both fly...

It's either some people were too young or politically naive at the period Asiwaju held sway as the Governor of Lagos State and Peter Obi as the Governor of Anambra State.

Better still, let us pardon them; some of them have not been to Anambra or Lagos. As for those who were old enough and have been to both States, I will say ignorance and bigotry, at times, could make one rate Niger Republic over Nigeria.

How on earth would a sane person be comparing Tinubu of Lagos and Peter Obi of Anambra. What sort of warped comparison is that, for God's sake! It's like comparing America with Chad Republic. They are thousands of miles apart. They are just poles apart!

In 1999, I was a 200-level university undergraduate, studying chemical engineering in LAUTECH. I was politically involved and active at that time. I knew how Asiwaju administered Lagos, so also for Peter in Anambra when he took over from Dr Chris Ngige.

Asiwaju Tinubu laid a solid foundation for good governance in Lagos. A foundation that the successive governments of Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo-Olu built on. Records are sacred. They are there for everyone to check.

Asiwaju created lasting and enduring institutions of governance. Institutions that outlive Asiwaju administration. LAWMA, LASTMA, LAMATA and the LCDAs are some of the examples of institutions founded by Tinubu of Lagos. They are still there till date in Lagos.

Asiwaju brought about ingenuity and innovative ideas to revenue generation in his State. Lagos State did not change its name from 'State of Aquatic Splendor' to 'Centre of Excellence' for nothing. Asiwaju truly proved it.

In the history of Nigeria, Tinubu is/was the only governor who survived without taking a dime, for years, from the Federal Government monthly statutory allocation. He paid the price for conceiving the great idea of creating LCDAs. A template many states are emulating today.

While the administration of Obasanjo withheld the Lagos allocation for many months, Asiwaju of Lagos devised sound means of revenue generation and did not owe any salary. This is good governance in its raw form!

Furthermore, except we want to redefine good governance, aside its conventional meaning, Peter Obi is not in the class of Kwankwaso of Kano, let alone Asiwaju Tinubu. We know what Kwankwaso did in Kano. We have to be frank with ourselves.

Ask anyone from Kano about Kwankwasiyyah Amaana. After Lagos and Abuja, Kano is the most beautiful city in Nigeria. Kwankwaso revolutionalise Kano in the aspect of infrastructure and workers welfare. I have been to almost all the states capitals in Nigeria. I know what is obtainable in each city.

As for Peter Obi, except his followers are talking about another Peter Obi, which we don't know. If it is the same Peter, the former Governor of Anambra State, then his supporters must be kidding or trying to be overnight comedians.

Is it Peter Obi, who invested Anambra fund in a family business and was impeached by the Anambra State House of Assembly for corruption and poor performance in office, they are talking about?

Is it the same Peter Obi, who did not care about the welfare of Anambra State doctors and they went on strike for thirteen months? Or there is another Peter apart from the Peter Obi of Anambra, who did not care till Anambra State ASUU went on strike for six months?

The notorious and evil Akpuzu SARS, who was accused of innumerable extra-judicial killings, functioned and had a field day under Peter Obi administration. I hope his supporters are aware of these facts? Which Peter Obi are we really talking about, please?

Is it still the one whose name was mentioned in the Pandora Papers? Pandora Papers, for those who may not understand, means those corrupt politicians and rich men, who were indicted for running secret businesses through illegal and corrupt means. Peter Obi's name was mentioned in the illicit reports. Till today, he has not denied the scathing allegations of brazen corruption.

Tell me it is not this same Peter who started the intra-religious rivalry between the Catholic and Protestants (Anglican) in Anambra. An ethnic chauvinist who evicted Nigerians, who are non-Anambrarians, especially the Northerners, from Anambra State?

Someone who says he does not see anything wrong in IPOB's criminal activities in Igboland. Peter Obi of all people as Nigeria's president? God forbid bad thing in Nigeria. May Peter Obi never happen to Nigeria. Amin.

- George Udom

1 Like

Re: 2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows by Okwyjesus(m): 9:00am On Jul 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The governor of Abia state is one hell of a

Misplaced priority.

He lack the capacity to rule the people of abia state.

The most painful one for me is that he followed WIKE that built 10 flyovers in Rivers to go on holiday in Turkey.

Holiday for sleeping for 7yrs.
Re: 2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows by Mbilla(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
A New Abia is possible with Prof Greg Ibe. APGA ..... Nkea bu nke ya
Re: 2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows by ProudImolite: 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Too late , Labour party has already taken Abia

(1) (Reply)

Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? / Sources Expose How Much ‘Token’ Was Sent To Senators For Holiday, Where It Came / Imagine If Someone From South East Made This Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.