Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Cc - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cc (7398 Views)

Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) / Cc / How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cc by anonymuz(m): 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
Georgekyrian:

Thanks so much, but let me ask?
Even before this rush & push I wanted to engage her and do her introduction normal. But I want to give a long space like 6- 9months before marriage proper. Do you think is okay? Why I choose this is because I have standard I want to set and been a girl that still growing up in her parents home, I want to use the period of engagement to make her closer and let her spend some weekend in my place (knowing fully that after introduction the parents will allow me). Then I will watch her and myself closely. I do good business and I have people I feed in my home so having her with me won’t make her hungry as she get skills too, I can easily make her go to school but do you also think I can make her parents support us well in the school aspect, is the only thing I expect from them and nothing more. I have 3 school close to me she can easily drive to school anytime and come home. As for the parents shenanigans and me knowing the kind of guy I am, I can control it. Can you advise me to engage and do like I said here?
that step you are about to take might not go well at the long rUn. I faced the one that was intense than yours. See Bro. Pls take your time. Let her expose to the flip side of reality. Mine opened eye in school,cheated forgave and moved on. After schooling,we became so close even introduction dey learn...at a point, 2017 she started pressurising me as I wasn't ready mentally though finances was good then. After a while when started attitudes but thank God she left on her own. I later thank God I didn't get married to her. I later discovered that she wasn't ready while she just wanted to be Mrs so so and so. Bro marriage is not relationship or courtship.marriage is a school you never graduate from. You use head Bro. I don't see love here I guess you're being infatuated. No offense.
Re: Cc by Georgekyrian(m): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
anonymuz:
she's 18? Guy relax..she still naive

20 now and we have been together 2 years and now
Re: Cc by Georgekyrian(m): 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
anonymuz:
that step you are about to take might not go well at the long rUn. I faced the one that was intense than yours. See Bro. Pls take your time. Let her expose to the flip side of reality. Mine opened eye in school,cheated forgave and moved on. After schooling,we became so close even introduction dey learn...at a point, 2017 she started pressurising me as I wasn't ready mentally though finances was good then. After a while when started attitudes but thank God she left on her own. I later thank God I didn't get married to her. I later discovered that she wasn't ready while she just wanted to be Mrs so so and so. Bro marriage is not relationship or courtship.marriage is a school you never graduate from. You use head Bro. I don't see love here I guess you're being infatuated. No offense.

Now the problem is my age target to get married for my own good and I am kind of having some other plan like traveling with my woman to another country for good. another is the kind of woman I want to marry which she is.. do you read where I wrote that I have a company that deals with modeling ladies. Woman is not the problem but the thing I want.. I cannot forgive cheat even in relationship, a woman I marry can never cheat is a tradition unless she is ready to hurt herself by herself, so my fear is not infidel character but I need energetic person and ready to understand me in full. Many people already takes me as lover boy and I am just laughing. Love is not the issue but the issue is that this is a woman I can easily marry and understand. For 2 years we have been best friend and she fears me more than any person now, I can’t beat a woman but she knows I’m not a child
Re: Cc by loosecanon50(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Georgekyrian:
My girlfriend father is a well to do man at mid 40’s, owns a house in town here around my district. with good investment and almost finishing his village building, and normally he likes me because I’m active dude (never to be caught unfresh), the mom has a good business too but get character (me not been hypocritical hates the mom’s character but I can cope with it at distance) and so the whole family like me but doubt me somehow lipsrsealed
After I failed to show on the mother’s Mothering Sunday in their church it has been issues upon issues in their house, they scolds my GF for coming to see me out of works, they scold her for going out with me even when I called the mother for permission, they scold her for answering my calls, they scold her anything concerning me even for he mom making statements like ‘’ I am not taking her serious, my own town people are tricky, I will never marry her that I will easily choose a wife from my female workers and marry that I am only using her to satisfy sexual urge (this particular statement happened last week, and her father almost seize her her phone), my GF tell me everything in her life because I be her tight gist mate. mind you I work with over 70 female models in my company but never make any sexual advances to anyone (my strong policy), except 2 that pushed theirselves to me and we made out once and never repeated, (I’m cool but always give myself standard especially in women shit). Most graduates that comes my way never bit moral height of my girlfriend, so I never see any woman I can consider against her, not possible!
Now my girlfriend parents including my GF never fails to talk about marriage all time, my GF is still struggling to get admission but very good with all her skills. I respect certificate but I respect moral more and my GF have all the characters i need in a woman and she assists me a lot in anything she can do for me, financially and mentally.
Now I get scared whenever they talk about marriage, I’m not scared because I’m not due or we are not also due to marry but circumstances surrounding me is crazy, bills is daily debit, in my family of 4 I’m the last and my dad is late, I am powering my family as the first and I pay my own bills and that of my Girl too, her family is well to do but my girl like been independent so almost all her present wardrobe is my cost which is expensive cloths and shoes, she is supportive too..

My GF family already thinking that I am not serious with their daughter. Some months ago the father invited me so mean that I have to come around, along the line I made her know that I like her daughter and will want to make her my wife soon and I am not going back on my words. Marriage talk is everyday fight now from my own friends to the girl’s friends and family because everyone know me and her including my workers because she attends some functions with me, she flags me everywhere and shows me off to her creeks like Nigeria flag (that I tried to stop but I already noticed she cannot stop and is part of her).
I told my mother about her since last year, then my mom and family had seen her twice when they came to my residential city, they like her but don’t like her town due to some reasons. I told my mom 2 months ago that I want to go for introducing this July but she demanded I wait a little for ‘iju Ese’ meaning getting to know the family, while her parents is charging her to know if I’m marrying her or she should face her studies and also stop seeing me as they think i am taking advantage of her. Then for me, I love my woman 100%, I have strong mind in marrying her and build strong future with her, she is my world best. Just this night the mother called me, asking me my plans with his daughter, I have to make her know plainly that I am serious but she should allow me build myself. I am waiting for service, about renovating my family house in the village with bills on me as I’m saving for it. I made her understand that I am going to marry their daughter but I need my time so we don’t make mistakes. Just last month I did all the necessary medical test with my girl which includes genotype, semeanalysis, womb scan, hormones and every other things which cost almost 100k, her mother searched her bag and found those lab shit and drugs and picked a little offense which I still reminded her this night that if I am never serious with my GF I will not doing those medical proper. So after the call my GF chat me some chat I will share here. I am worried and confuse, I want to marry but I am scared of mistake and I’m in the genres of what NL calls Redpillers but I love my woman and I cannot share that love with anyone, take her away from me it will not be easy for me to recover.

Modified:: 3/4 of my real homies are married with kids and doing well, my own GF can sacrifice anything for me and always powers me financially from her savings, whenever she noticed I’m broke even for months, she already rejected 2 serious suitors this year, one from their church family friend, the other is a guy coming with his family to persuade her but she made it plain to them that she is not for them. I am a guy with the plan to marry soon just trying to give attention to circumstances surrounding me. If I eventually impregnate her then is automatic marriage which I’m avoiding for the mean time till I decide

OP you sound like you're from Anambra. But I want to ask you a sincere question though. Is she from Imo state? Nwanne Jukwa ese ofuma oo, maka adi amama
Re: Cc by Hustlerlomo(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
You be mumu

Very big one.�
Re: Cc by anonymuz(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Georgekyrian:

Now the problem is my age target to get married for my own good and I am kind of having some other plan like traveling with my woman to another country for good. another is the kind of woman I want to marry which she is.. do you read where I wrote that I have a company that deals with modeling ladies. Woman is not the problem but the thing I want.. I cannot forgive cheat even in relationship, a woman I marry can never cheat is a tradition unless she is ready to hurt herself by herself, so my fear is not infidel character but I need energetic person and ready to understand me in full. Many people already takes me as lover boy and I am just laughing. Love is not the issue but the issue is that this is a woman I can easily marry and understand. For 2 years we have been best friend and she fears me more than any person now, I can’t beat a woman but she knows I’m not a child
see you have good plans for your family. Let me tell you make those good things fulfil at least 70% before verging into marriage. I'm talking from experience. Marriage has no date until you chose one.
Re: Cc by Aldol: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
What is all these nonsense I just read
Re: Cc by Georgekyrian(m): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
loosecanon50:

OP you sound like you're from Anambra. But I want to ask you a sincere question though. Is she from Imo state? Nwanne Jukwa ese ofuma oo, maka adi amama

Thanks
Re: Cc by Georgekyrian(m): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
anonymuz:
see you have good plans for your family. Let me tell you make those good things fulfil at least 70% before verging into marriage. I'm talking from experience. Marriage has no date until you chose one.

Yes thanks very much
Re: Cc by Georgekyrian(m): 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hustlerlomo:
You be mumu

Very big one.�

Okay I already check you have nothing to offer
Re: Cc by Georgekyrian(m): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
Aldol:
What is all these nonsense I just read

You came on Nairaland few days ago, probably you cannot read anything
Re: Cc by Aldol: 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Georgekyrian:

You came on Nairaland few days ago, probably you cannot read anything
This is gibberish, next time try summarize and write in a coherent manner
Re: Cc by chival(f): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
I am really concerned about the quality of graduates this country is churning out yearly.
Re: Cc by Dammyseyon(m): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Georgekyrian:

Thanks. She is 20 now, been from a very strict family, she is the first child and what surprise them is that since 2 years now, the girls acts like I’m the only one telling her what she does. She respect and loyal to me like I’m her God, I made it like that but I think the parents are scared, even to some extent the mom was asking her if she is sure I’m not using her spiritual.. Mind you I’m always mean and I keeps my distance 24/7 even with them living in same districts with me but I fail to come around as they wanted and that baffles them. I have a positive plan for my woman but seriously I need time, like more 6months to 1 year
Take all the time you need man, inasmuch as your intentions are pure towards the lady you owe the family little or no explanation.
Ignore them and focus. I hope you pray sha, everything needs prayers o.
Re: Cc by MediMedi(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
On top your long epistles you got mind and include screenshots.

You're struggling in your relationship and wanting us to struggle reading this nonsense, simp odeee MuMu
Re: Cc by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
I want to believe you’re a graduate, are you..?
Re: Cc by Mekanus(m): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
I have never read a terribly written write up as this one. This OP wan give person madness.
Re: Cc by Adejo1(m): 7:41am On Jul 09, 2022
The only thing I will advise you is to move at your own pace, don't let anyone pressure you. Marriage is a lifetime and mind you, you're not only marrying the lady but her family as well
Georgekyrian:

Naked truth, but gene comes from both parents not just the mother please consider that. The girl father is my kind of man, so strong and hard working at young age. The mother is not just a bad person but she get characters that easily pisses me off, like she too like prophecy and ministries stuffs, she talks a lot and always want you around but I’m not that kind of person at all
Re: Cc by Dabillion: 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
Do the right thing bro, don't take his advice
Georgekyrian:

Pure justice time for belle go soon reach, I have big eye and big dreams. Always on a moving tracks, I will not wanna suffer anybody because I am chasing my dreams, at this point, I’m just thinking of using engagement ring and introduction buy more time while I do my thing
Re: Cc by Dabillion: 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
You must be shallow in reasoning for giving him such advice
purejustice36:
No dey stress yourself this boy

Just give the girl belle and the family go carry her dash you period
Re: Cc by purejustice36: 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
Dabillion:
You must be shallow in reasoning for giving him such advice

Yur Mileh kpekus
Re: Cc by Dabillion: 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
undecidedBroke boy
purejustice36:

Yur Mileh kpekus
Re: Cc by Georgekyrian(m): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? / Short Girls Are Better Than Tall Girls / If You Can't Handle Me At My Worst Then You Dont Deserve Me At My Best. True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.