Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,330 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures (40722 Views)

Notable signatures of Lugard, Zik, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello, Gani, Ojukwu & others / Lagos LP Writes A Petition To DSS Over MC Oluomo's Comment & Oro / Where Is Reno Omokri From And Why Doesn't He Talk About His Place. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2022
Flat heads are always bleating

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by ityP(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2022
Feggie3:
Bro we can handle it. But Reno's own is too much! Reno can't leave Peter Obi for once from his tweet. Did Peter sleep with his wife? Why can't he market his Atiku and forget Dr. Peter?

It's politics. So because he wouldn't leave Peter Obi alone, una start to dey report am? You people are very foolish

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by tarantino1: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2022
This is what joblessness causes. God ep our yoots

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Neatboy(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2022
The petition has exceeded 23,000 as at presently. That man has been instigating the North against the South. If religious war starts Igbos will not only be affected here, but the entire Christian and Muslim communities in Nigeria. Reno went overboard. He is hate-filled and Igbophobic. And his comments are inciteful. I hope this goes a long way. If Trump was banned then why shouldn't Reno be banned? I have already signed the petition, and I am going to sign it again and again if given the opportunity. No matter how you guys twist it, I am a pan-Nigerian and I want the best for my country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by storm001(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2022
Golan007:
Is it not Reno that you lot were once lauding as you presently are doing Hundeyin?

Abeg make una go sleep.

You guys cannot handle difference of opinion without descending to violence and aggresion.

He was inciting hatred between Kwankwaso and Obi.
Do not touch my anointed says the Lord. Obi is the anointed.

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by helinues: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2022
DMerciful:
If others have indeed ganged up against one for whatever reason, why are they mad when the one being ganged against wants out?

If your 'opponent' are too much, the energy to navigate them might be better utilized for progress when you stay alone.

2023 is pregnant! Remember the words of Ogbonia Onu at the APC primaries! Where is the equity?!

Who are the people wanting out?

Have they followed the due process of getting their own independent?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2022
The will surely ban him just be watching
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Moh247: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2022
Useless idiots

Obidient dey wail yet Reno Omokirikiri followers dey increase, now he has 1.6 million followers

Who is fooling who

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Basher8583: 9:19am On Jul 08, 2022
TruthSocialAPP:
Memory loss. APC did worse against Jonathan in 2015.

Don't just mention it. Prove it with facts. And justify why its worse.

You guys just like rationalising your stvpidity

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by DMerciful(m): 9:20am On Jul 08, 2022
Obi supporters are not doing what Atikulators,
Batists, or Buharideens have not done. The issue here is because the momentum is with Obi-dients
plaindealer:

Obi himself must also be colluding against you for constantly asking you and his supporters to stop being rude, toxic and intolerant.

How hard is it to accept responsibility for your toxic and intolerant behavior?
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by DMerciful(m): 9:20am On Jul 08, 2022
Everything is a matter of time
helinues:

Who are the people wanting out?

Have they followed the due process of getting their own independent?
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by baretalk: 9:21am On Jul 08, 2022
Nonsense, jobless youths.
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by BaddestQueen(f): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:
Useless idiots

Obidient dey wail yet Reno Omokirikiri followers dey increase, now he has 1.6 million followers

Who is fooling who
Shut up
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by casualobserver: 9:22am On Jul 08, 2022
Who are these idiots?
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Streett: 9:22am On Jul 08, 2022
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by ObaChris(m): 9:22am On Jul 08, 2022
ScamHunter:
That Reno is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Did you guys say he's a pastor? Such a disgrace to Christianity.

you are so wacked
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Sunday2021: 9:23am On Jul 08, 2022
Reno said many things against buhari,but buhari ignored him. As a president Buhari have the power and resources to imprisoned Reno but he ignored him.
Now Peter Obi that is nothing, is threatening and banning anybody that criticize him.
Are we in democracy or military? Even Jesus Christ was heavily criticize and even killed but he ignored and forgive those people. Peter obi is seeing himself as a demigod that nobody has the right to criticize.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by yusufmurry: 9:23am On Jul 08, 2022
One of the best things to read on Internet today.

Reno has been using social media for self popularity and polity incitement. Creating more hatred between Yorubas and Igbos in the name of campaigning for Atiku.

Again, President Buhari isn't the best but this Dude has been saying a lot of spiteful words on the person and character of Buhari.

Abeg Dude should be barred. He should rest small

Share link let me sign too

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Adonispco: 9:24am On Jul 08, 2022
helinues:

People who are not toxic in nature can't do because of politics and suddenly become toxic .

The toxicity is ingrained in their blood
Make that toxicity kill you there!! Wait for the main venom from sept. Campaign time.
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Angelfrost(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2022
Let him choke on his own medicine! When he was doing it to Buhari and others, they were hailing him.

5 Likes

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by plaindealer: 9:24am On Jul 08, 2022
Neatboy:
The petition has exceeded 23,000 as at presently. That man has been instigating the North against the South. If religious war starts Igbos will not only be affected here, but the entire Christian and Muslim communities in Nigeria. Reno went overboard. He is hate-filled and Igbophobic. And his comments are inciteful. I hope this goes a long way. If Trump was banned then why shouldn't Reno be banned? I have already signed the petition, and I am going to sign it again and again if given the opportunity. No matter how you guys twist it, I am a pan-Nigerian and I want the best for my country.

Even your online petition errand reach 10 million, nothing go happen because his tweete are not inciting and of course, there's something called freedom of speech.

You people are just too intolerant and cowardly to take half of what you dish out to others..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Josh109: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2022
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 08, 2022
Make them ban am sef, him own too much
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Angelfrost(m): 9:26am On Jul 08, 2022
Golan007:
Is it not Reno that you lot were once lauding as you presently are doing Hundeyin?

Abeg make una go sleep.

You guys cannot handle difference of opinion without descending to violence and aggresion.

You get more narrow-minded with each day...

There has to be more to life than pseudo-patriotism and sycophancy. Take note!
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by GloriousGbola: 9:26am On Jul 08, 2022
Ban reno omokri for what exactly?

Having a different opinion?

Do these obidient wankers know what free speech means at all?

5 Likes

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Josh109: 9:27am On Jul 08, 2022
grin grin its time to declare igbos as terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by PJ123: 9:28am On Jul 08, 2022
TruthSocialAPP:
Obi's movement is beyond tribe. Same way people showed Buhari love in 2015. Quit that IPOB nonsense. Buhari, a failed president who is clueless. Someone doesn't know how to curb or stop IPOB craziness.
It's purely igbo project!!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Moh247: 9:28am On Jul 08, 2022
BaddestQueen:
Shut up

Won't you start a petition online to ban me on Nairaland since I am Peter Obi Supporters nightmare

The mods don't take you seriously why not call FBI and CIA

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Angelfrost(m): 9:28am On Jul 08, 2022
Dorakay93:
This is needless, baseless and provocating.

The precise adjectives to describe what Reno has been doing for a while now... His cup is getting full.

Atiku's money will choke him!
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by maybet081: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2022
Neatboy:
please how do I sign.
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Golan007: 9:30am On Jul 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

You get more narrow-minded with each day...

There has to be more to life than pseudo-patriotism and sycophancy. Take note!

Shatap HYPOCRITE.

Once he starts supporting your candidate, even if he insulted your God, you would continue lauding him.

You guys moved from FFK to Reno to Kanu now it's Hundeyin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by LikesAndShares: 9:30am On Jul 08, 2022
Na wa o.

These obidients dey vex o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi Danced Violently At APC Rally In Enugu (Photos) / Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.