Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,314 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) (65993 Views)

Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. / Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) / Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
GboyegaD:

What NEPA monopoly though? They should be able to navigate that and start from the local communities where the plants are and move outwards from there.
I doubt you read what he wrote up there. Go back and read again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
deflover:

have u people fixed the road to ikotun
have u fixed orile agege roads
or iba inner roads

u bitter yorubas dont want to see development in other states but only ur lagos

I chose to respond because you lack objectivity. What has the past to do with Lagos or Yorubas? Please, take your time to think before you post.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
GardenOfGod:

I doubt you read what he wrote up there. Go back and read again.

You read both post side by side again and tell me if you finally understand my response.
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Meanwhile, the road is just 4 lanes not 8 nor 10 please.
you don’t understand what make a round 10lanes you no ask questions.hmmm.
See , you don't calculate the lanes of a road by the median, rather you calculate the lanes of a road by the size of the width.

This road is an ten lanes road, certainly not four.

I’m a details: it’s 10lane actually becos the btw the massive divider you have 3lane on each flanks making it 6 while the other 2service lanes have 2 lanes each making it 4 .. so total of 10lanes .. meanwhile the one leading to the airport is 8 lanes ..

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
EnergyEnergy:
Akwa Ibom is doing very well, kudos and more great works ahead
amen oo
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
dollar124:

Nah jealousy go kill you last last
cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by bolademi(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Freelane33:
God bless akwaibom governor
Shame on Lagos government .
As big as island is Na only one road
Enter and commot .
With all the revenue whey Lagos government Dey generate from lekki , ibeju lekki and it evirons , they can’t put the road in order
This is wickedness,
Shame on you Lagos government

The regional road is for what

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ekpekus:
The durability of the job done by the local contractor will either give credence to the hype or wash it down...

Durability is one thing that is parallel with our construction.

Meanwhile... kudos Akwa IbomState for always making progress in infrastructure development. I hope human capital is also been developed.
Oga no be robot the build that road na human oo..
I hope you even understand the human capital development you are preaching sef
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
Benesis:
Ohh dahhhh, Ohh Dahhh,
Udom with Propaganda, mbok where e dey, na dat same Ibiaku road wey i drive come Oron so dem dey call 8 lane?

Akpabio did and expansive, word standard road, Udom came and added 2 other 2 lanes by each Shoulder, and now, will claim building an 8 lane road..

Omohh, if you no sabi propaganda and packaging, no near politics o
no you for cocoma say na akpbio build the 10lanes to nwaniba join or na Akpabio get Ibomair .. nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
phransix2:
But the people are still in abject poverty, it's high time they make all these translate to better lives of it's citizens.
one wonder if you and your family is not subjected to poverty has we speak .. idio.t in nine colors
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
macaranta:

You were not informed? AKs has one of the best rural to city road networks in Nigeria. From every corner to Uyo, the city capital is always not more than an hour.
that ido.t you are quoting has not been to AKS before ..
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Benesis: 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hunchogee:
no you for cocoma say na akpbio build the 10lanes to nwaniba join or na Akpabio get Ibomair .. nonsense and ingredients!

Rada na nonsense and indisime
Talk, Answer eeytin i type.

NA AKPABIO BUILD THE ROAD HIM ONE ADD LANES ON, OR NOT.

answer, how many lanes, i dey use dat road every two two days for 12years now incase you no know.
No turn tool for politician hand.
Na akpabio build Airport and road to am,udom jus dey add lanes on them, and guy, how that road take be 10lanes, una dey lie wothout conscience aswear
No allow make pol
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by stevenosa(m): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
Dude397:
Amazing . Akwa ibom is developing rapidly.

Someone please help me out with 500. Hunger is real 30 51 32 2 96 9 first bank. God bless
What's your name please?
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
Benesis:

Rada na nonsense and indisime
Talk, Answer eeytin i type.

NA AKPABIO BUILD THE ROAD HIM ONE ADD LANES ON, OR NOT.

answer, how many lanes, i dey use dat road every two two days for 12years now incase you no know.
No turn tool for politician hand.
Na akpabio build Airport and road to am,udom jus dey add lanes on them, and guy, how that road take be 10lanes, una dey lie wothout conscience aswear
No allow make pol
shut up na attah build that road to the NNPC big junction then build a community one lane to airport which also have a spurs to Okobo LGA and Uruan inner village while Akpabio built from the NNPC fueling station close to the big junction to the airport terminal . Who sabi Akpabio for oron road . Did Akpabio build the 10 lane or not ? How will Akpabio build oron road when no be him start shelter and the airport project

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by mywells: 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Akwa Ibom is learning behind Lagos.
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
Inasmuch as I beleive in empowering indigenous firms, Udom should have stuck with Julius Berger. All these indigenous contractors are ethically fraudulent and do not comply with international benchmarks. Watch how they'll use 5 bags of cement where the standard measurement is 10 bags.

All the roads Akpabio uses Berger to construct are still motorable today.
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hunchogee:
IDONGESIT NKANGA AVENUE (3RD RING ROAD) A WORLD-CLASS MASTERPIECE BY HENZEK ENGINEERING

By Emmanuel Nicholas

https://www.facebook.com/100001393423760/posts/pfbid02YNR5oggN9zK5g3UHm

You need to be flog 12x8 strokes of the cane on your bare back for calling this road 12 lanes and world class.

There's no lies honorarium and WhatsApp group boys will not tell to pleased their taskmaster.
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
nawa4naija:
What I see here is just 4 lane

Which one is 8 lane and 10 lane again.
you don't calculate the lanes of a road by the median, rather you calculate the lanes of a road by the size of the width.

I’m a details: it’s 10lane actually becos the btw the massive divider you have 3lane on each flanks making it 6 while the other 2service lanes have 2 lanes each making it 4 .. so total of 10lanes .. meanwhile the one leading to the airport is 8 lanes ..

Frame 1 is the 10lanes road leading to 5star hotel while frame 2 is the 8 lanes leading to the airport ok

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
allen113:
Never in the history of the state did anything close to that happen because such jobs were reserved for construction giants like Julius Berger, RCC, MCC, etc.

The reason is because indigenous construction firms most times disappoint. Common Street they will give to them to construct they will build rubbish and in less than one year the roads will go bad
You are right .. Hensek seems to be different
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by sparko1(m): 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
GboyegaD:
Have they fixed the roads linking the villages to the cities? The airport isn't as economically viable to the detriment of other things. I still wonder how we set our priorities.

What are you talking about, have you been to Akwa Ibom? Best road in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by hardbody: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Benesis:

Akpa mi idem oo
Op jus off me with the level of the caping.
I come wonder where for Uyo nnyinn ami we get 10lane..

R mean say Spring road go be like 40 lanes for their eye.

Ndahhhhhh ndik adi ba ke mkpo mi o

Kip inua mfo.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
OhBritannia:
I am not from akwa ibom but i tell you that akwa ibom is the most beautiful state in NIGERIA and fastest developing state.
if 50% of the companies In Lagos or Abuja are in akwa ibom. the state will be competing with world class State by now.
what the city needs now is more investment and companies, more foreign investments.
and they are one of the nicest people in NIGERIA.

Deltans and people from akwa ibom are very nice people.
people from other States should emulate them when it comes to kindness and lack of tribalism.
you’ve said it all
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
Dingdongbells:
Akwa Ibom Isongho. O.O.
Akwa Ibom Dakkada !!!.
I greet all Akwa Ibomites in the house from the Land of Promise. We are lovers of peace not vawulence, not indabosky. We're not fighters nor liquid metals. We love peace and are very hospitable. Marry from Akwa Ibom and know peace.
well said
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by MrHighSea: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
GboyegaD:
Have they fixed the roads linking the villages to the cities? The airport isn't as economically viable to the detriment of other things. I still wonder how we set our priorities.

Compared to other Nigerian cities, Akwa Ibom get road well well

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
Batam:
Kudos to Akwa Ibom present and past governors , they kept on putting on infrastructure that will aid the growth of the state in the nearest future.
well said bro
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by hardbody: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
sparko1:

What are you talking about, have you been to Akwa Ibom? Best road in Nigeria.

I fly Ibom air almost every month when I am going to my villa (instead of owerri airport) and believe me the road all the way from the airport to my village is as smooth as okro. The only bad spot you will enter is the boundary between Akwa Ibom and Abia State. If I could cede Abia state to Akwa Ibom, just because of road I will gladly do that, anyday.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by uniquetechng: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
GboyegaD:
Some villages in Akea Ibom state actually have very good roads

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
SHINJA:

Weldon rich man..

Even Nigeria is broke

God bless southsouth and southwest
Amen oo
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
Good one but how cars are in Uyo?
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
hardbody:

Kip inua mfo.
that guy tire me oo. He no understand how road lanes are counted , his confidently embarrassing himself.. he things roads dividers or margins makes a lane..

you don't calculate the lanes of a road by the median, rather you calculate the lanes of a road by the size of the width.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
I just like this state!

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by wiseoneking: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
GboyegaD:
Oshogbo boy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister / Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths / APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.