Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) (65953 Views)

Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. / Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) / Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by NwaforIgbo: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Obi was the first governor to Build a 10 lane road.
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
matrixme:

Nicest people in Nigeria abi? Tor. The time they will show you their other side is coming. You should be very careful there bro.
at lest they are better than your people
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
deflover:

have u people fixed the road to ikotun
have u fixed orile agege roads
or iba inner roads

u bitter yorubas dont want to see development in other states but only ur lagos
grin you sure know some of them

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
dozai:

Like The icon Lucky Dube said. The best way to build a good society is to get a lot of educated people. I think I stand with that.
Yes, most of the manhole covers installed in the newly built overhead bridges by Wike have been removed. Soon they will start cutting the aluminum side rails.
Bro , this is Akwa ibom not rivers oo
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
OriOko88:
Scanty cars and houses everywhere. This kind of road is meant for densely populated areas like Lagos and ibadan. This is wastes of resources. Make dem invest in people by creating jobs.. Mk all those akwaibom youths doing house help jobs for lagos get engaged in their state.
What Is d essence of making broad roads without people and cars plying it undecided
No
Wonder your state governors are visionless .. continue
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
TimeTraveller:
Akwa Ibom is building infrastructure
Some people are sitting at home on Mondays
grin
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by GeorgeNora: 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mhistaedie01:
Big cap... I live along this airport road and you're just speaking English
ufan ado atang ata iwa
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
PharoahIII:
I wonder what are priorities are, akwaibom dey try for infrastructure but infrastructure does not put money in the pocket. People dont have money in aks, no jobs nothing at all. Do any biz there at your own risk. That so called airport road is always empty, little or no traffic there, each time I drive therell be no more than 5 or so cars on the road. They have arable land in the state why not use a fraction of money spent on infrastructure to improve agriculture which will make the price of food cheaper and in turn create massive employment.
you are an epitome of lies i swear . No traffic for oron road Jesus mi . You know what just go back to your state ok
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
ocelot2006:

I beg to differ on your point. The airport road is extremely important. Keep in mind that when the deep sea port kicks off, it will equally serve as a main artery. Besides, think of the Uruan communities connected via the road. Also note that Uyo metropolis is slowly expanding out towards the airport. The 10 lane road is a welcomed one, but I pray the govt. completed it before the end of Udom's tenure.
To even add to it . There are numerous estates in that road and that guy you are responding is not base in Akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tellwhat:

Sorry but you don't know what you're talking about

Have you even see Ibom Air? Something a whole Nigerian government couldn't do

The akwa ibom airport is economically viable especially once the next governer works on tourism
That guy is a confuse entity
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Litmus:

You mean Relative poverty.

There's a YouTube video in which a Lagos taxi, Owner-Driver, is seen bitterly complaining to a white vlogger on how he hated Nigeria because of his poverty and wished to jappa abroad. A decade ago, a car owner taxi driver in Nigeria would be firmly in the lower middle class bracket. In natural terms, you're not poor if you're not starving to death. In Nigeria, the majority of the people own or have ability to own land in their villages. Land ownership in the West is the preserve of the mostly wealthy or above average wage earners.

Poverty, contemporarily, is a political concert. Africa needs a conversation on the meaning of poverty.
God bless you
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
GboyegaD:
Have they fixed the roads linking the villages to the cities? The airport isn't as economically viable to the detriment of other things. I still wonder how we set our priorities.
They are trying in that aspect too.
If money dey, even if government dey chop money e no go too show. The same case with lagos
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by GeorgeNora: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hunchogee:
my guy you don’t understand road lane definition you no want ask questions..
The road from oron to airport is an 8lanes while the one cutting across oron road to nwaniba is a 10 lanes road .

In details :
you don't calculate the lanes of a road by the median, rather you calculate the lanes of a road by the size of the width.

This road is an ten lanes road, certainly not four.

I’m a details: it’s 10lane actually becos the btw the massive divider you have 3lane on each flanks making it 6 while the other 2service lanes have 2 lanes each making it 4 .. so total of 10lanes .. meanwhile the one leading to the airport is 8 lanes ..
cc Benesis
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by cherryCola: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ebubu3:
their women cheat a lot inside marriage

So fools like this still exist in this 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
mywells:
Akwa Ibom is learning behind Lagos.
is that a good thing to Akwa ibom not bad ?
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Picker28: 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
Na we way De Akwa ibom go tell u wetin De happen there, make una stop this nonsense remove that pics mbok

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
ComeToJesus:
Inasmuch as I beleive in empowering indigenous firms, Udom should have stuck with Julius Berger. All these indigenous contractors are ethically fraudulent and do not comply with international benchmarks. Watch how they'll use 5 bags of cement where the standard measurement is 10 bags.

All the roads Akpabio uses Berger to construct are still motorable today.
tThis is the only road built by indigenous firm .. the rest ongoing are JB, CECC & WE

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
I'm not an Akwa Ibomite, but Akwa Ibom is trying. I say it the way it is.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
hardbody:

I fly Ibom air almost every month when I am going to my villa (instead of owerri airport) and believe me the road all the way from the airport to my village is as smooth as okro. The only bad spot you will enter is the boundary between Akwa Ibom and Abia State. If I could cede Abia state to Akwa Ibom, just because of road I will gladly do that, anyday.
Abian even share ancestry with Akwa ibom than other Igbo states
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
Rhozabeth:
I just like this state!
but why?
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
nesphil:
Have you been to the state before? Go and google about Akwa Ibom Roads and see the kinds of road that AKS have(both in the Urbanand in the Rural centers.You don't need to fix all the village roads before you do these, thank you.
exactly
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
nesphil:
All I can say is that "Akwa Ibom State is Rising!".
It’s rising rapidly

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hunchogee:
but why?
Even unperforming governors perform in that state! Any small thing u you as a governor is readily seen by the world! If u have been there its one of the cleanest in this cointry!
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Jalaw: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Dikaveli:
Nonsense

In this 21st century

Why do people hate to see other region aside theirs developing?

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Airboom: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Abeg shut up your women are gold diggers and loose
Dingdongbells:
Akwa Ibom Isongho. O.O.
Akwa Ibom Dakkada !!!.
I greet all Akwa Ibomites in the house from the Land of Promise. We are lovers of peace not vawulence, not indabosky. We're not fighters nor liquid metals. We love peace and are very hospitable. Marry from Akwa Ibom and know peace.
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Savie:
nonsense. instead of putting more energy in ibom deep seaport, he is busy chasing something that will not improve the living standard of akwa ibomites that are in abject poverty. fool!sh people
Stipidity is one an idiot feels a state government can alone build a deep Seaport. You that is senseful , why can’t you brung investors yourself?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Akan7: 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Benesis:
Ohh dahhhh, Ohh Dahhh,
Udom with Propaganda, mbok where e dey, na dat same Ibiaku road wey i drive come Oron so dem dey call 8 lane?

Akpabio did and expansive, word standard road, Udom came and added 2 other 2 lanes by each Shoulder, and now, will claim building an 8 lane road..

Omohh, if you no sabi propaganda and packaging, no near politics o

God bless you!
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
Benesis:

See i be oronian, oron road been dey since atta time, oron road been waka through ibiaku, dey burst ndon ebom burst okobo go oron,na Akpabio been comr build and dualise Oron road from one lane to two lane den do finish put street light.. No dey whine yourself. All my life, Uyo to Oron na sonething o dey do 3 times weekly
so why did you say Akpabio built oron road by himself. Next time be truthful before you say 8lane need get 8 dividers grin
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Lastborn0074: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
OhBritannia:
I am not from akwa ibom but i tell you that akwa ibom is the most beautiful state in NIGERIA and fastest developing state.
My brother you are right. We're nice people, but you see our governor, d man no try. There's so much hunger in the state. As a civil service state, rights of workers are denied, retirees are suffering and dying. Promotion and benefits are denied. Forget the propaganda. WE'RE REALLY SUFFERING!
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
annisy:
Complete waste of public funds! How many cars dey Akwa-ibom state? Invest in ventures that will create jobs for the people in Akwa-ibom
na only 2 cars dey Akwa ibom oo and all the oil workers working in the 13 oil and gas companies in the state all live in Abia state in short QIT terminal dey Cross river state . Nonsense
Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by deflover(m): 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hunchogee:
grin you sure know some of them

i sabi dem die

last week i go orile agege around iyana ipaja
if u see the road
yet dem no go talk
mumu see good road for south south
e dey ask mumu question
yet to dem lagos road all is tarred

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) by Hunchogee: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mhistaedie01:
What's the use of lying that's 10 lane... E no even reach naw
Make we de lie small small na�
I don tire to explain what make up a lane to educated at illiterate like you .. I’m done ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tinubu, Akande At Atiku's Son & Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter's Wedding / List Of 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings / Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.