Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) (68001 Views)

Libya Floods: Nigeria Ready To Provide Support, Says Tinubu / Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) / 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Pastorsmile: 9:04am On Jul 08, 2022
Great great grand fathers mobile kind of phones.
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by RandyOku: 9:04am On Jul 08, 2022
ttemmi:
Watch how Obi's supporters will wail to get these cheap phones.

The Last time I checked, 98% of PETER OBI supporters across the country are RICH and organically sponsoring his campaign with no inducement,cheesy

But what about Tinubu urchins? Bunch of BLOODY YOLUBA Muslim HUNGRY Bigotsgrin
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Johel(m): 9:04am On Jul 08, 2022
chiamakaTV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORgDYSjvvLI

Ugly looking Nonsense...that's the rubbish he will dish out to nigerians
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Harmattan123(m): 9:05am On Jul 08, 2022
Fahdiga:
See the poor quality of the phone sef
Lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Johel(m): 9:05am On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Antoeni(m): 9:05am On Jul 08, 2022
The phone is For Aboki, Dumb, Stupid people, Hungry idiots, stupid & Senseless Lagosians, Agbero, Pocket Pickers , One Chance Operators, LASTMA, Robbers, Rapist,
Kidnappers, Yoruba Prostitutes
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Emperorx: 9:06am On Jul 08, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I never knew Tinubu urchins are also feeling the heat and failure of this government.

Is this the best they can do? Even Nokia torch better pass this nonsense! This is a clear example of selling one's destiny away to a greedy fellow. God forbid!!

Nigerians wake up! This is the best Chance we have now to remove those ancestors and get Nigeria working again!! Obi is the best candidate we now for the job. Vote Obi, vote labour party Inshallah!
my brother I too pray obi to win but let be realistic here obi can not win because Nigeria don't do elections what we do is selection and buhari and selected tinubu .
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Ten06(m): 9:06am On Jul 08, 2022
After giving delegates millions of cash it this thing they want to share. I no blame them, na see finish cause am

1 Like

Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Mandate2023: 9:06am On Jul 08, 2022
RandyOku:

Lmaocheesy

So that MISSILE touched you and your Familycheesy

Do I blame you?

I blame STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE and POVERTY upon your family.

BLOODY YOLUBA Muslim TMCcheesy

grin grin am not bothered about u....I understand hw difficult life must have been for u and ur family

May peace depart from u and ur family from nw and ever ijn
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Nickson6969(m): 9:06am On Jul 08, 2022
Lolzzz
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:07am On Jul 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

If only you know how useful this phone is ehn. It's safer from hacks and the battery which is easy and quick to charge lasts long.

Some will even use this phone for call business and for mobile money services. It is a brilliant initiative and regardless of politics, I believe that this kind of campaign material should be applauded but politics of hate and bigotry against Asiwaju Tinubu (and President Buhari) won't make you applaud it because he is not Igbo or Christian like you so nothing good they do will ever let you appreciate the joy such a gift will give those beneficiaries who are not as privileged as you.

Hatred and bigotry against people who are not from your tribe or religion is not a political strategy, it never worked for you when all the ones you supported in the past lost and failed and it is not going to work now.

In my opinion, this is better than 'ponmo cutting stomach infrastructure' by HE Fayose and sharing of cutlasses by HE Ortom that folks can just use at a time for limited jobs but phone use cuts across all spheres and anytime.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu and may God bless Nigeria for ever!
Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Igbos no know Politics..
Igbos are not interested in politics.
Igbos are at the bottom of the Political ladder..
Just this once that the Igbos participated,, they just participated fully,, and the whole nation began to quake..
You're now reminding us whether it is our turn or not.
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:07am On Jul 08, 2022
odomanis:

I knew you will soon go tribal. You cant conclude without doing that. Tufiakwa !
The only reason most of you hate Asiwaju Tinubu is because he is not from your tribe and/or religion. Simple.

When I opposed President GEJ, I never criticized him because he is Ijaw or a Christian. In fact, my grouse was with our salaries he was owed for months and how we wake up to both bomb blasts and fuel scarcity almost every christmas and Independence day. It has nothing to do with his tribe or religion. I would still have supported Asiwaju Tinubu if he was Ijaw or Igbo if he possesses all these amazing public service credentials.
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by treatise: 9:08am On Jul 08, 2022
chiamakaTV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORgDYSjvvLI
Iphone and android versions please .
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by HakiimAlvista: 9:08am On Jul 08, 2022
Baba Alaye, you no go give delegates $25K come give electorates Handsets wey no reach 2,500. If my own $25k never ready forget my vote. Check out ooh! undecided
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by UptownVibes(m): 9:08am On Jul 08, 2022
Maybe phone that bandits will be using to call their families for ransoms. Collect campaign gifts from politicans and vote them, then kiss another 8years of good governance bye bye.
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by GoooodHardDick: 9:08am On Jul 08, 2022
adiori0303:

We are not voting for him.
Do ur worst

Your opinion though and it's your fundamental human right so I respect that!

However, bro u sef know say na true I dey talk!

Reason am na, Even Nokia torch light better pass that rubbish wey u dey jubilate. Didn't you see the branded phone designs Obi supporters did? And yet you dey happy with these rubbish your ancestor dashed you? Like the same way he'll still take away your destiny come 2023! My brother common sense is not common. join the Obidient family! Join it and join it fast. Obi for president 2023 inshallah
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Goodman247: 9:09am On Jul 08, 2022
Is that what will solve Nigeria massive problems, desperate politicians with nothing to offer
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by RandyOku: 9:09am On Jul 08, 2022
Mandate2023:

grin grin am not bothered about u....I understand hw difficult life must have been for u and ur family

May peace depart from u and ur family from nw and ever ijn

The Last time I checked, 98% of PETER OBI supporters across the country are RICH and organically sponsoring his campaign with no inducement,grin

But what about Tinubu urchins like you, your friends and your family? Bunch of BLOODY YOLUBA Muslim HUNGRY Bigotscheesy
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Johel(m): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by adiori0303: 9:11am On Jul 08, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Your opinion though and it's your fundamental human right so I respect that!

However, bro u sef know say na true I dey talk!

Reason am na, Even Nokia torch light better pass that rubbish wey u dey jubilate. Didn't you see the branded phone designs Obi supporters did? And yet you dey happy with these rubbish your ancestor dashed you? Like the same way he'll still take away your destiny come 2023! My brother common sense is not common. join the Obidient family! Join it and join it fast. Obi for president 2023 inshallah
I still prefer that ancestor in multiple folds to ur lying ATM fraud
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Ultimas: 9:11am On Jul 08, 2022
Good one.
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Greenlight123: 9:12am On Jul 08, 2022
Draslo:
I'm 100% sure the Jagaban, just like the rest of us is seeing this for the first time on the internet.

I would like to remind some of you that the in 2023, the House of representatives and Senate will still be dominated by APC and PDP politicians. Even if Obi wins the elections, how do you think that plays out? Remember that Obi was in PDP 2 minutes ago.

What do I know? Maybe I should just shut up
when see cow u no and u are one of them
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by GoooodHardDick: 9:13am On Jul 08, 2022
Emperorx:
my brother I too pray obi to win but let be realistic here obi can not win because Nigeria don't do elections what we do is selection and buhari and selected tinubu .

That's the more reason why Obi needs your vote. It is better to fight and lose knowing fully you fought well, than to give up when the fight haven't even Started!

It is 100% possible when we all put hands together And cast our vote for peter Obi. Together we can do it bro! Don't let alone tell you otherwise! They said he has no structure and yet they're greatly afraid of him, why? Because they know man is pulling weights and crowds! Join the moving train and join it fast bro! Obi for president 2023 inshallah! Vote Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by redsun(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2022
Goodman247:
Is that what will solve Nigeria massive problems, desperate politicians with nothing to offer

The money they used to buy the phone was stolen from the people in anticipation of stealing more to replace it when they are voted in. It is a vicious circle of ignorance, banditry,thuggery, oppression and abjecteness,and now is the time to say no to all that foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by ASUGARUBA(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2022
Nigeria did not need phone
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by ezegold4we: 9:15am On Jul 08, 2022
The latest release from INEC on 30th May, 2022 put voter registration as at the time as follows:
South East- 10,574,956;
South South- 14,226,471;
South West- 17,419,669.
Total South- 42,221,096.

North Central 14,388,386;
North East- 12,025,167;
North West- 21,215,186.
Total North- 47,628,739.

Gd Total- 89,849,835.

The last update of No of INEC Registered Voters of the Igbo of the South East with PVCs are as follows:

S/E Igbo with PVCs Residents- 10,574,956;
S/E Igbo with PVCs resident in the 19 Northern States + Abuja - 12,800,226;
S/E Igbo with PVCs resident in South South- 6,125,525
S/E Igbo with PVCs resident in the South West- 6,505, 555.

Total Igbo population nationwide with PVCs is 36,006262.

One can see that the Igbo of the South-East with PVCS nationwide are the highest in voter strength and spread. Well coordinated, the Igbo nation including the Igbo of Rivers, Anioma, Akwa-Ibom, Cross River, Edo, Kogi, Benue, and the very few in Bayelsa can almost alone produce the President of Nigeria.

Our friends,Senator Kwakwanso and Sen Dino Melaye who have been speaking derogatorily to the Igbo race, please take note.

1 Like

Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by GoooodHardDick: 9:15am On Jul 08, 2022
adiori0303:

I still prefer that ancestor in multiple folds to ur lying ATM fraud

Like I said your opinion and it's your fundamental human right.

Las las you'll soon receive Sense! Dem no dey telli person! Na u go use your hand get Sense!

Have a good day
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by hush15: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2022
Fahdiga:
See the poor quality of the phone sef

That's the poor quality of life many should be expecting...
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by GEOBOSS2020(m): 9:19am On Jul 08, 2022
grin aboki phone...... Peter obi for president!!!!!!
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Maxxim: 9:21am On Jul 08, 2022
When you go start to dey share agbado and cassava
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2022
For his slaves sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu / Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting / Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.