Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) (68005 Views)

Libya Floods: Nigeria Ready To Provide Support, Says Tinubu / Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) / 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by edungene7: 9:52am On Jul 08, 2022
That is the only area he can score A inducement to deceive the frustrated Hw can this phone change any life
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by anonimi: 9:52am On Jul 08, 2022
endsarrrs:
Hohoho

I HAVE BEEN SEEING TINUBU BRANDED AGBADO(corn) all over Lagos slums grin

And in the dilapidated schools with inadequate teachers that should be having all Lagos children but don’t, even though ThiefNuibu has been collecting humongous amounts of IGR from the people’s pockets.
Maybe he will distribute the phones to the light rail passengers who have been enjoying the light rail since June 2013 that his loyal boy boy Fashola promised?

anonimi:

TTC in talks to sell old trains to Lagos. Are they safe enough?
AUGUST 10, 2011

As Toronto trainspotters gleefully take maiden rides on the TTC's Rocket, commuters in Lagos, Nigeria may be about to get some new trains of their own. Our old ones.

A TTC spokesperson has confirmed that the commission is negotiating with a private group to sell up to 260 used train cars to the West African megacity's new transit project.

"I can confirm that the TTC is in discussion with a third party that wants to purchase trains for Lagos," said commission spokesperson Brad Ross. "Over a period of time, they will be taken out of service and then transported over to Nigeria."

The cars being considered for sale are the TTC's old H-5 and H-6 models, which will be decommissioned as the TTC rolls out its new fleet of Rockets. Ross predicts the earliest they could be shipped to Nigeria is sometime in 2012.

Traffic snarls are already a major economic problem in the Nigerian capital, a booming city that will reach an estimated population of 25 million by 2015. A new above-ground rail system designed to carry 1.5 million people a day has already broken ground, and Lagos Governor Babtunde Fashola has said it "will be the most multi-dimensional and most impactful" of the government's efforts to reduce traffic congestion.

Fashola visited Toronto earlier this year to inspect the TTC trains.

The Lagos deal would be the first of its kind for the TTC. Decommissioned cars are usually sold for scrap metal and can fetch up to $1,500 dollar each. While Ross declined to discuss specific figures, he says the sticker price for Lagos is "significantly more" than scrap prices, putting the potential profits to the TTC in the millions of dollars.

It is not unusual for technology from western nations to end up in poorer countries. Marketplaces in Africa and Asia are flooded with North American clothes, computers, and even cars, but the purchase of larger technology like trains is rarer.

The cars will have to be significantly refurbished to fit existing infrastructure in Lagos, and some Nigerian media reports have lamented that the government appears to have settled on "tokundo," or used, trains instead of brand new vehicles.

Although half the cars are more than 30 years old, Ross is adamant they are perfectly safe and are only being decommissioned for capacity reasons. But he also admitted the TTC is not required to make sure the cars meet any safety standards before selling them.

"Once sold, it's up to the new operator to ensure they are in good working order," he said. "They do need to be maintained much more frequently than the new trains, simply because of their age. At some point they will run out their useful life."

Murtaza Haider, director of the Institute of Housing and Mobility at Ryerson University, said the age of the cars is definitely a cause for concern.

"We should be ensuring that there is some service life left in these vehicles and we're not going to be playing havoc with the lives of those who would ride these vehicles," Haider said. "There's metal fatigue, and that metal fatigue could result in dangerous conditions. I would be paying a close watch on this for the next ten years to see how many accidents do happen in Lagos."

He also warned that while rail systems are glamorous as far as transit infrastructure goes, they are not always as effective at reducing congestion as other options. Nevertheless, new rail systems are frequently preferred because governments can take advantage of kickbacks from large contracts.

According to media reports, the cost estimates for the Lagos rail project have varied wildly from $1.2 billion to $30 billion. In 2010, a Nigerian government watchdog accused Fashola's government of widespread corruption.

"More often than not, politicians favour rail transit because it is more expensive," Haider said. "It's almost useless in some cases, and less productive in most cases, than a bus system. But you can't buy busses for $30 billion. You can inflate prices and make a lot of money buying a rail system."

naptu2:
Lagos light rail’ll be ready in June – Fashola[/size]

January 9, 2013

The Lagos State Governor Babatunde Fashola on Tuesday said the first phase of the state Blue Light Rail project would be completed by June this year(2013).

He expressed confidence that Lagosians would start enjoying the services of the lrail project immediately.

The first phase would run from Marina and terminated at Okokomaiko area in Ojo Local Government.

Fashola spoke during an inspection of ongoing projects in the state which took him and his cabinet members to Orile-Iganmu, Alimosho and Ejigbo areas among others to assess the level of works being done by contractors.

The governor, who inaugurated the trackwork of the blue light rail at Alaba Suru, Coker-Agunda Local Council Development Area, said the level of work on the road and those of the National Theatre and Alaba-Mile 2 rail stations, would ensure early completion

He said, “In order to finish the project, the contractor did not go on vacation during the festive period. This will ensure that the project is delivered on time for the use of Lagosians.

“The first section of this rail, which started from National Theatre, Orile-Iganmu to Mile 2 Bus Stop, would be fully completed with the tracks laid.

“Construction work will continue on the project from Orile-Iganmu to Marina, the expansion work on the road from Mile 2 to Okokomaiko will also be intensified.

“This is what we do with the loan collected by the government. We don’t use our loan to pay salaries and other recurrent expenditure, what we do with our loan is to provide capital projects that would serve the residents.

“When the project is completed, the state would be at par with other major cities of the world.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-light-railll-be-ready-in-june-fashola/

1 Like

Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Toluwanise247(m): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2022
Fahdiga:
See the poor quality of the phone sef
Nigerians will never appreciate little.
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Fahdiga(m): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2022
Cantonese:

A very clear sign of the massive poverty, pain and misery awaiting Nigerians if the vote for this man.

Just see how miserable looking the phone is. Even th APC sign on it looks like sorrow and poverty combined. Infact the phone resemble witch join. See the back like Asari Dokubo head too.

Na una sabi.
grin grin
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by mecuries(m): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2022
this man is desperate to become the president...we all know how terrible the last one played out
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by mecuries(m): 9:56am On Jul 08, 2022
Toluwanise247:

Nigerians will never appreciate little.
appreciate what?...would you go to the market with the intention of buying this kind of phone?
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by LOLSeeComment: 9:56am On Jul 08, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

I'm sure you didn't understand what I wrote.

Even Nokia torch light better pass that rubbish wey u dey jubilate. Didn't you see the branded phone designs Obi supporters did? And yet you dey happy with these rubbish your ancestor dashed you? Like the same way he'll still take away your destiny come 2023! You better receive Sense now and join the Obidient family ! Join it and join it fast. Obi for president 2023 inshallah

I for like join una o but na two things....
1) Obi no near my candidate in any ramifications.
2) You go insult me finish come tell me to be your friend? What sense does it make my guy?
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Ayk8: 9:56am On Jul 08, 2022
Do not believe all you see online. You may be surprised to find that the people behind this are either pro Atiku or pro-Obients trying to make people feel that Apc is cheap. I may be right or wrong but As for me, I want a visionary leader with robust exposure in-depth experience and fisher of great men! to take us out of this mess!!

1 Like

Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by dominique(f): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2022
Collect whatever they're sharing and vote your choice
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by kwasoly(m): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2022
Fahdiga:

Will the phone bring development and security to us? Rubbish
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by kingyakos: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

If only you know how useful this phone is ehn. It's safer from hacks and the battery which is easy and quick to charge lasts long.

Some will even use this phone for call business and for mobile money services. It is a brilliant initiative and regardless of politics, I believe that this kind of campaign material should be applauded but politics of hate and bigotry against Asiwaju Tinubu (and President Buhari) won't make you applaud it because he is not Igbo or Christian like you so nothing good they do will ever let you appreciate the joy such a gift will give those beneficiaries who are not as privileged as you.

Hatred and bigotry against people who are not from your tribe or religion is not a political strategy, it never worked for you when all the ones you supported in the past lost and failed and it is not going to work now.

In my opinion, this is better than 'ponmo cutting stomach infrastructure' by HE Fayose and sharing of cutlasses by HE Ortom that folks can just use at a time for limited jobs but phone use cuts across all spheres and anytime.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu and may God bless Nigeria for ever!
Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Just rate the phone higher than an Android phone at once or better still tell us that the phone is far better than the 35million naira he gave to each delegate.
Nonsense
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by GoooodHardDick: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2022
LOLSeeComment:

I for like join una o but na two things....
1) Obi no near my candidate in any ramifications.
2) You go insult me finish come tell me to be your friend? What sense does it make my guy?

Comrade the choice is yours!

Dem no dey telli person! Don't wait until it's too late. Vote Obi, vote labour!!!!
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by MAIKON: 10:00am On Jul 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

If only you know how useful this phone is ehn. It's safer from hacks and the battery which is easy and quick to charge lasts long.

Some will even use this phone for call business and for mobile money services. It is a brilliant initiative and regardless of politics, I believe that this kind of campaign material should be applauded but politics of hate and bigotry against Asiwaju Tinubu (and President Buhari) won't make you applaud it because he is not Igbo or Christian like you so nothing good they do will ever let you appreciate the joy such a gift will give those beneficiaries who are not as privileged as you.

Hatred and bigotry against people who are not from your tribe or religion is not a political strategy, it never worked for you when all the ones you supported in the past lost and failed and it is not going to work now.

In my opinion, this is better than 'ponmo cutting stomach infrastructure' by HE Fayose and sharing of cutlasses by HE Ortom that folks can just use at a time for limited jobs but phone use cuts across all spheres and anytime.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu and may God bless Nigeria for ever!
Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

You’re Mumu !!!
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by GoooodHardDick: 10:04am On Jul 08, 2022
LikesAndShares:

Can't you see their plans already?

They will push these cheap phones to the grassroots where the people who will actually come out on election day to vote reside.

My guy their plan is a very daft One. This is why they're largely regarded as Tinubu urchins and they will never seize to amaze me!

Even Nokia torch light better pass that rubbish wey dem dey jubilate. Comrade Didn't you see the branded phone designs Obi supporters did? And it'll be shared and distributed to those same rural areas, that's what we call modern development! Now who do you think the people will vote for? And yet some people dey happy with these rubbish their ancestor dashed them? Like the same way he'll still take away their destinies come 2023! God forbid! E no go happen.
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by obynokoko: 10:05am On Jul 08, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I never knew Tinubu urchins are also feeling the heat and failure of this government.

Is this the best they can do? Even Nokia torch better pass this nonsense! This is a clear example of selling one's destiny away to a greedy fellow. God forbid!!

Nigerians wake up! This is the best Chance we have now to remove those ancestors and get Nigeria working again!! Obi is the best candidate we have now for the job. Vote Obi, vote labour party Inshallah!

You are very correct.if we miss it this time around,we have missed it forever
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 08, 2022
Mandate2023:
Dis is what obi supporters r nw doing

A Christian indeed! Tuwale bro Mandate! Remember say na you go lead prayer session this evening.

Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Toluwanise247(m): 10:08am On Jul 08, 2022
mecuries:
appreciate what?...would you go to the market with the intention of buying this kind of phone?
Why not?….. change is progressive not in a day bro
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2022
Draslo:
I'm 100% sure the Jagaban, just like the rest of us is seeing this for the first time on the internet.

I would like to remind some of you that the in 2023, the House of representatives and Senate will still be dominated by APC and PDP politicians. Even if Obi wins the elections, how do you think that plays out? Remember that Obi was in PDP 2 minutes ago.

What do I know? Maybe I should just shut up

If he wins, they will all decamp to Labour Party.
Do you think nobody wants to associate with success?
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by kingyakos: 10:09am On Jul 08, 2022
dominique:
Collect whatever they're sharing and vote your choice

Even in my dream or under the influence of alcohol i can't collect such nonsense phone.

If he can't give me half of what he gave to delegate then he should forget it
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Godispeace: 10:09am On Jul 08, 2022
IPOB/ESN criminals are always angry , children of hate shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Fahdiga:
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Fahdiga(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2022
Godispeace:
IPOB/ESN criminals are always angry , children of hate shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Shatap.
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by midehi2(f): 10:15am On Jul 08, 2022
Bethcomm:

This is made in irabiji.
For his hungry supporters.
E.g FreeStuffsNG cheesy cheesy
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Zeeku: 10:17am On Jul 08, 2022
Draslo:
I'm 100% sure the Jagaban, just like the rest of us is seeing this for the first time on the internet.

I would like to remind some of you that the in 2023, the House of representatives and Senate will still be dominated by APC and PDP politicians. Even if Obi wins the elections, how do you think that plays out? Remember that Obi was in PDP 2 minutes ago.

What do I know? Maybe I should just shut up
You better do because we're for Peter Obi 2023
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by DrMuzungu(m): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2022
Bola Asiwaju Tinubu should be the president!
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by ofuonyebi: 10:19am On Jul 08, 2022
tHIS IS JUST A TIP OF THE ICEBERGE FROM TINUBUS REVOLUTION!

AT LEAST THIS SHOULD TELL SOME IDIOTS THAT NIGERIA ABOUT TO CHANGE AND MOVE TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF INVENTIONS

hOW MANY PRESIDENTIL CANDIDATES HAS EVER THOUGHT OF ANYTHING LIKE THIS PHONE GIFT

ALL THIS YEARS THE ROUGES HAS BEEN SHARING RICE AND BEANS THAT DO NOT LAST MORE THAN A DAY IN THE STOMACK

Now THAT JAGABAN HAS STARTED A NEW TECH CAMPAIGN REVOLUTION, VERY SOON OTHERS CALLING HIM NAMES WILL KNEEL FOR HIM

BECAUSE OGA NA MASTER OF THE GAME OF POLITICS...CHIKENA!
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Mandate2023: 10:20am On Jul 08, 2022
Ogaga87:

Proud of Obi... Who know your papa apart from village people.. Ode

And ur own papa is very popular?

grin grin grin mentally unstable ppl....u no think am b4 typing abi
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Mandate2023: 10:23am On Jul 08, 2022
inspirator1:

A Christian indeed! Tuwale bro Mandate! Remember say na you go lead prayer session this evening.

Jokes apart I just noticed that too nw grin grin it must have been when I wanted to comment on those Islamic nonsense dey ask ppl to swear b4 commenting while same is not done for Christians

I am a Christian for those that cares to know....no be by force to believe me but believe me I trust asiwaju to take dis country to d next level.....dis is not BBN but Nigeria presidency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial / Bashir Magashi Stole From Nigeria. Now, A Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet / Meet Joke, The Beautiful Wife Of Jide Sanwo-olu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.