Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) (68019 Views)

Libya Floods: Nigeria Ready To Provide Support, Says Tinubu / Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) / 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by dapadawee: 10:40am On Jul 08, 2022
chiamakaTV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORgDYSjvvLI
This gesture is from a Igbo guy I bet my balls
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Kwestionair: 10:40am On Jul 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

If only you know how useful this phone is ehn. It's safer from hacks and the battery which is easy and quick to charge lasts long.

Some will even use this phone for call business and for mobile money services. It is a brilliant initiative and regardless of politics, I believe that this kind of campaign material should be applauded but politics of hate and bigotry against Asiwaju Tinubu (and President Buhari) won't make you applaud it because he is not Igbo or Christian like you so nothing good they do will ever let you appreciate the joy such a gift will give those beneficiaries who are not as privileged as you.

Hatred and bigotry against people who are not from your tribe or religion is not a political strategy, it never worked for you when all the ones you supported in the past lost and failed and it is not going to work now.

In my opinion, this is better than 'ponmo cutting stomach infrastructure' by HE Fayose and sharing of cutlasses by HE Ortom that folks can just use at a time for limited jobs but phone use cuts across all spheres and anytime.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu and may God bless Nigeria for ever!
Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Look how you wrote 8years of poverty for your followers. Your shame is really shaming me.
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by dapadawee: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=chiamakaTV post=114528887]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORgDYSjvvLI[/quo
Igbo man contribution Igbo man publication.
Doubt this and remain a fool forever. Tony elemelu is supporting tinubu.
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by BouquiLake: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2022
He will recoupe the money invested on the phone if he wins the Election and if he doesn't, his cronies in government will make sure he gets the money back.
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by LagBae(f): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2022
Wetin be dis?
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by akon5002(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2022
This shows that our vote does count during elections. Because if not why go to the extent of trying to buy voters' integrity. Let your antecedents speak for you as a politician. My own piece of advice for every eligible voters is that ensure you cast your vote this coming election with clear conscience.
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by OwaliZiz(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2022
Something is telling me that this man is a beast
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Hallabee1(m): 11:01am On Jul 08, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I never knew Tinubu urchins are also feeling the heat and failure of this government.

Is this the best they can do? Even Nokia torch better pass this nonsense! This is a clear example of selling one's destiny away to a greedy fellow. God forbid!!

Nigerians wake up! This is the best Chance we have now to remove those ancestors and get Nigeria working again!! Obi is the best candidate we have now for the job. Vote Obi, vote labour party Inshallah!

Aje...

You need slap join beating...mumu

Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Hallabee1(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2022
Kwestionair:

Look how you wrote 8years of poverty for your followers. Your shame is really shaming me.

Aje...

Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Billygee2u: 11:07am On Jul 08, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I never knew Tinubu urchins are also feeling the heat and failure of this government.

Is this the best they can do? Even Nokia torch better pass this nonsense! This is a clear example of selling one's destiny away to a greedy fellow. God forbid!!

Nigerians wake up! This is the best Chance we have now to remove those ancestors and get Nigeria working again!! Obi is the best candidate we have now for the job. Vote Obi, vote labour party Inshallah!

On what grounds would APC want Nigerians to vote for the party, come 2023?

Anyone campaigning for APC despite their bloody failure should be seen as an enemy of Nigeria!

Nigerians wake up! This is the best Chance we have to kick these old ancestors out of there. We deserve better!!! Give us peter Obi! Vote labour party!
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by shinealight(m): 11:21am On Jul 08, 2022
Fahdiga:
See the poor quality of the phone sef

I’m sure You and others from your Village would be first to rush the phone sef…..they know you guys like free things sooo much! grin grin
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Whoknowsme: 11:33am On Jul 08, 2022
Wonder where all the tax payers money from Lagos went to and what it was used for you
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Ebenezer4141(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

If only you know how useful this phone is ehn. It's safer from hacks and the battery which is easy and quick to charge lasts long.

Oga, Where did you see in the specifications that it's safe from hacks?. Even traditional phone makers (Tecno, Gionee, etc) can be hacked by professionals; how much less this remote control with a Nokia c2 display in form of a phone.

FreeStuffsNG:

Some will even use this phone for call business and for mobile money services. It is a brilliant initiative and regardless of politics, I believe that this kind of campaign material should be applauded but politics of hate and bigotry against Asiwaju Tinubu (and President Buhari) won't make you applaud it because he is not Igbo or Christian like you so nothing good they do will ever let you appreciate the joy such a gift will give those beneficiaries who are not as privileged as you.

You are promoting incompetence in form of tinubu; the same manner you people promoted Buhari.

From the bolded, it seems you have valued mediocrity so much that excellence is not in your dictionary. In country rich in natural resources, competent men enriched with proper values, you people will never fail to circulate the ones that have nothing to offer.

FreeStuffsNG:

Hatred and bigotry against people who are not from your tribe or religion is not a political strategy, it never worked for you when all the ones you supported in the past lost and failed and it is not going to work now.

This has nothing to do with hatred. They must be treated according to their quota they have contributed.

What has APC offered Nigerians since the beginning of this present administration? If not for the insecurity, lack of health infrastructures and it's investments, improper valuation of education which suppose to be the foundation or the stronghold to build competent personal to handle the position of the president including different ministries of both the federal and state Government levels.

In my opinion, this is better than 'ponmo cutting stomach infrastructure' by HE Fayose and sharing of cutlasses by HE Ortom that folks can just use at a time for limited jobs but phone use cuts across all spheres and anytime.

Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.[/quote]
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by naijapikin2(m): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2022
He hasn't entered aso rock yet, he's already stealing our future money. Reject all these recycled politicians. Reject them in totality. If you the youths still see this and vote him, you have yourself to blame, trust me: as for me and my house, we'll survive. even if he is 100 times worse than buhari
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Mummiesboy: 11:36am On Jul 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
people like you na em them go used common 100 naira bread buy your conscience. Make Una dey use Una brain if not all the time but sometimes, because your mumu big
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by paix(m): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2022
Market women don get phone be dat.
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by sammytee02(m): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Come on! Is this the best we can do? Believe anything you see online. From your own perspective now, he was the one that shared the phones? Haba!
And if it was the other way round, you'd start abusing Tinubu urchings. You can even swear on your lives that PO would never do such.
We should not believe everything online as soon as we come across them - try and verify first! It's that simple.

Anyways, we look forward to a better Nigeria.
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Iraloren: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2022
Copy copy ....... Ona don dey copy Obi. Haha
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by sorom4: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2022
I will also want you to know that even if the House of Assembly is dominated by these two parties that you mentioned...that most of them will immediately defect to LP in a matter of seconds if PO wins. Our politicians dey follow were belle face
Draslo:
I'm 100% sure the Jagaban, just like the rest of us is seeing this for the first time on the internet.

I would like to remind some of you that the in 2023, the House of representatives and Senate will still be dominated by APC and PDP politicians. Even if Obi wins the elections, how do you think that plays out? Remember that Obi was in PDP 2 minutes ago.

What do I know? Maybe I should just shut up
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Ebenezer4141(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Oga, Where did you see in the specifications that it's safe from hacks?. Even traditional phone makers (Tecno, Gionee, etc) can be hacked by professionals; how much less this remote control with a Nokia c2 display in form of a phone.

You are promoting incompetence in form of tinubu; the same manner you people promoted Buhari.

From the bolded, it seems you have valued mediocrity so much that excellence is not in your dictionary. In a country rich in natural resources, competent men enriched with proper values, you people will never fail to circulate the ones that have nothing to offer.
This has nothing to do with hatred. They must be treated according to their quota they have contributed.

What has APC offered Nigerians since the beginning of this present administration? If not for the insecurity, lack of health infrastructures and it's investments, improper valuation of education which suppose to be the foundation or the stronghold to build competent personal to handle the position of the president including different ministries of both the federal and state Government levels.
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Mosesvic11(m): 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

bro why na, this is vote buying with trick, you don't have to offer me anything if you mean well for this country, nigeria needs money to fix so many things in our nation.. this is failure loading
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by crowther15(m): 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
ursullalinda:
Any right thinking Nigerian will know this man will desperately want to make all that he has spent.......let's vote wisely and retire all these old men......we can't keep using same pattern and expect a different result.......don't 4get there is no road, market, school or security for APC members.......we all will remain in the mess as Nigerians.
That man controls some construction company in Lagos. They have stopped work in my area due to fact that the money that is meant for road construction has been diverted for campaign. Imagine taking contract from government, then you stop the work and take the money for campaign. This thing i am saying is real. How do you expect a good governance from someone like this if He wins.

1 Like

Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by blackpanda: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Keep speaking english. This is how elections are won. Not by bogus stories and fake promises
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by blackpanda: 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kwestionair:

Your shame never start dear. Wait till 2023 when your wailing will officially start grin
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by thedio(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nothing like vote buying again. Its vote and collect ur phone. Tinubu campaign will shake Nigeria with lots of creativity
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by ObiaboAdoka(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
Collect d phone, vote tinubu nd suffer for d next 4 yrs.
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by ken045501: 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mugu. Wail to get rubbish
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by sukar886: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
If you like share laptop, am Obidient...

1 Like

Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Massiveglory: 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Oga your brain needs servicing. Just look how a grown adult is spewing rubbish becos of politics
FreeStuffsNG:

1 Like

Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Cromagnon: 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
ursullalinda:
Any right thinking Nigerian will know this man will desperately want to make all that he has spent.......let's vote wisely and retire all these old men......we can't keep using same pattern and expect a different result.......don't 4get there is no road, market, school or security for APC members.......we all will remain in the mess as Nigerians.
You stupidly want to vote for free and you gain nothing while the person makes sure profit?
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Sirchef: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
Draslo:
I'm 100% sure the Jagaban, just like the rest of us is seeing this for the first time on the internet.

I would like to remind some of you that the in 2023, the House of representatives and Senate will still be dominated by APC and PDP politicians. Even if Obi wins the elections, how do you think that plays out? Remember that Obi was in PDP 2 minutes ago.

What do I know? Maybe I should just shut up
most of them will decamp to LP if he wins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Joke, The Beautiful Wife Of Jide Sanwo-olu (photos) / Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President / Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.