Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,514 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) (67974 Views)

Libya Floods: Nigeria Ready To Provide Support, Says Tinubu / Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) / 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by nelsonoba: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2022
Draslo:
I'm 100% sure the Jagaban, just like the rest of us is seeing this for the first time on the internet.

I would like to remind some of you that the in 2023, the House of representatives and Senate will still be dominated by APC and PDP politicians. Even if Obi wins the elections, how do you think that plays out? Remember that Obi was in PDP 2 minutes ago.

What do I know? Maybe I should just shut up

Oga let Obi win first and we will find out. After all, when he won his first term as Governor in Anambra state in 2006, his state Legislature was controlled by PDP and that was why they impeached him twice for refusing to play along with their corruption, but the courts reversed the impeachments and reinstated him as Governor because the grounds on which he was impeached were unconstitutional. Obi then went on to become the best Governor Anambra ever had, and by the time he was leaving office, most of the state Legislature had defected to APGA his own party after seeing they couldn't beat him....they joined him
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Mandate2023: 9:27am On Jul 08, 2022
RandyOku:

The Last time I checked, 98% of PETER OBI supporters across the country are RICH and organically sponsoring his campaign with no inducement,grin

But what about Tinubu urchins like you, your friends and your family? Bunch of BLOODY YOLUBA Muslim HUNGRY Bigotscheesy

Illiterate idiot from a useless families of pigs r mad unchained dog grin

No sense can come from u....go and die along with ur mad family already.....I won't be reading anything from u mad bastard again....so digest dis well grin

Meanwhile go and ask ur foolish prostitute mother who ur real father his.......d present father of urs has brought up a useless nuisance grin

Bye and die
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 08, 2022
And he calls that mini stereo a phone

Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by kayperry: 9:28am On Jul 08, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
Even though tunibu surely looks older than atiku, who is the youngest among them all??

Looks can be decieving, for instant my immediate younger brother looks older than me, infact most times people are shock when it dawn on them i am older, despite 3yrs gap btw us.
Youngest ancestor or old ancestor does it matter .. if we are being sincere & logical all of them are ancestor.
Something caught my attention these morning on the front page ... a well articulated documentary of Obiano's work in Anambra, titled Did Obiano Work.
why can't we have a DID OBi Work version. undecided
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Righteousness02: 9:30am On Jul 08, 2022
Draslo:
I'm 100% sure the Jagaban, just like the rest of us is seeing this for the first time on the internet.

I would like to remind some of you that the in 2023, the House of representatives and Senate will still be dominated by APC and PDP politicians. Even if Obi wins the elections, how do you think that plays out? Remember that Obi was in PDP 2 minutes ago.

There is recall provision in our Laws, Any law-maker not aligning to what Nigerians want would go back home, trust me, it would not be business as usual
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by FireUpNow(m): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2022
Market women and agbero (tauts) phone spec
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Sleekfingers: 9:30am On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by grandeoj09(m): 9:31am On Jul 08, 2022
Buhari like BAT

FreeStuffsNG:

If only you know how useful this phone is ehn. It's safer from hacks and the battery which is easy and quick to charge lasts long.

Some will even use this phone for call business and for mobile money services. It is a brilliant initiative and regardless of politics, I believe that this kind of campaign material should be applauded but politics of hate and bigotry against Asiwaju Tinubu (and President Buhari) won't make you applaud it because he is not Igbo or Christian like you so nothing good they do will ever let you appreciate the joy such a gift will give those beneficiaries who are not as privileged as you.

Hatred and bigotry against people who are not from your tribe or religion is not a political strategy, it never worked for you when all the ones you supported in the past lost and failed and it is not going to work now.

In my opinion, this is better than 'ponmo cutting stomach infrastructure' by HE Fayose and sharing of cutlasses by HE Ortom that folks can just use at a time for limited jobs but phone use cuts across all spheres and anytime.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu and may God bless Nigeria for ever!
Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Billsclinton(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2022
He should have worked with mobile phone companies to create a phone manufacturing entity in nigeria which will reduce unemployment, and further strengthen the economy. Instead of this funny looking disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by wonder233: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2022
K
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by tinacrl01(m): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2022
RandyOku:

The Last time I checked, 98% of PETER OBI supporters across the country are RICH and organically sponsoring his campaign with no inducement,cheesy

But what about Tinubu urchins? Bunch of BLOODY YOLUBA Muslim HUNGRY Bigotsgrin

Why are you bringing religious to this?
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by LikesAndShares: 9:36am On Jul 08, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I never knew Tinubu urchins are also feeling the heat and failure of this government.

Is this the best they can do? Even Nokia torch better pass this nonsense! This is a clear example of selling one's destiny away to a greedy fellow. God forbid!!

Nigerians wake up! This is the best Chance we have now to remove those ancestors and get Nigeria working again!! Obi is the best candidate we now for the job. Vote Obi, vote labour party Inshallah!

Can't you see their plans already?

They will push these cheap phones to the grassroots where the people who will actually come out on election day to vote reside.
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by wonder233: 9:36am On Jul 08, 2022
No, for the average Nigerian, his tribe and religion are more important
ursullalinda:
Any right thinking Nigerian will know this man will desperately want to make all that he has spent.......let's vote wisely and retire all these old men......we can't keep using same pattern and expect a different result.......don't 4get there is no road, market, school or security for APC members.......we all will remain in the mess as Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by wonder233: 9:37am On Jul 08, 2022
It is the truth. Most of my yoruba Muslim colleagues are staunch Tinubu supporters, as they were Buhari's
tinacrl01:

Why are you bringing religious to this?
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Zorn: 9:37am On Jul 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

If only you know how useful this phone is ehn. It's safer from hacks and the battery which is easy and quick to charge lasts long.

Some will even use this phone for call business and for mobile money services. It is a brilliant initiative and regardless of politics, I believe that this kind of campaign material should be applauded but politics of hate and bigotry against Asiwaju Tinubu (and President Buhari) won't make you applaud it because he is not Igbo or Christian like you so nothing good they do will ever let you appreciate the joy such a gift will give those beneficiaries who are not as privileged as you.

Hatred and bigotry against people who are not from your tribe or religion is not a political strategy, it never worked for you when all the ones you supported in the past lost and failed and it is not going to work now.

In my opinion, this is better than 'ponmo cutting stomach infrastructure' by HE Fayose and sharing of cutlasses by HE Ortom that folks can just use at a time for limited jobs but phone use cuts across all spheres and anytime.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu and may God bless Nigeria for ever!
Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Enticing voters with material things to vote for one is called vote buying. And The irony of this is that they are actually selling their right to ask for good governance. Do you think Ahmed Bola Tinubu won't recover all the money he is sharing now through over bloated price for projects if he eventually wins the election? The failure of every government starts from the amount they spend on irrelevant things like vote buying during campaign instead of selling their self with idea of what the can achieve if elected. You know it's wrong but you keep supporting it because he's from your tribe. I put it to you that you're the tribalist and the bigot here . If you place personal interest above national interest then you're an enemy of the state .
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by kingyakos: 9:39am On Jul 08, 2022
Tinubu you paid delegate 35million naira each as e reach our turn u wan come give us chinko. walahi u no well
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Alcoron: 9:39am On Jul 08, 2022
He couldn't even provide smartphones, this politician is not smart.
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by lilachiever(m): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2022
Draslo:

Yeah. Shut up
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Yemimovich(m): 9:40am On Jul 08, 2022
How many do we have in market as quoted in the highlight?
Just one quoted as flooded distribution in the market.
Kindly display the numbers as many as possible with different people. It might be a solidarity support from anyone or a plot by oppositions to tarnish him.
Gibberish.
chiamakaTV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORgDYSjvvLI
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Lightorder: 9:41am On Jul 08, 2022
APC has killed this country . It wasn’t this bad

Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by adiori0303: 9:41am On Jul 08, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Like I said your opinion and it's your fundamental human right.

Las las you'll soon receive Sense! Dem no dey telli person! Na u go use your hand get Sense!

Have a good day
Thanks.
I no get that sense.
Ginubu don carry am go.
I no mind at all.make e carry am dey go
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Kurt92: 9:41am On Jul 08, 2022
Fahdiga:
See the poor quality of the phone sef
this not what we want a better Nigeria 4 all
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Ogaga87(m): 9:43am On Jul 08, 2022
Mandate2023:

Ok nairaland warrior obi dog grin

Proud of Obi... Who know your papa apart from village people.. Ode
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:45am On Jul 08, 2022
Zorn:
Enticing voters with material things to vote for one is called vote buying. And The irony of this is that they are actually selling their right to ask for good governance. Do you think Ahmed Bola Tinubu won't recover all the money he is sharing now through over bloated price for projects if he eventually wins the election? The failure of every government starts from the amount they spend on irrelevant things like vote buying during campaign instead of selling their self with idea of what the can achieve if elected. You know it's wrong but you keep supporting it because he's from your tribe. I put it to you that you're the tribalist and the bigot here . If you place personal interest above national interest then you're an enemy of the state .

Please stop being dramatic with untruths sir.

Please go and read our electoral laws and advertising laws, use of political campaign materials for political campaigns prior to election that holds almost a year from now is not illegitimate and regarded as vote buying. Don't get it twisted or allow bigotry confuse you from the truth.

In his campaign in Lagos, Asiwaju Tinubu campaigned with "Jigi Bola" and none of those who used their glasses during and after his reign voted for him just because of Jigi Bola. They voted for him for his competence.
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by cuteralph101(m): 9:45am On Jul 08, 2022
Draslo:

lols people will decamp, u think house of reps can't be recalled?
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 9:46am On Jul 08, 2022
Why not soft touch?Why such an outdated phone? This Tinubu bis so outdated like his age. I begi, comot for road make I pass.
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Babaken(m): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2022
Is that the kind of their children are using.

Collect the phone vote Peter Obi after all is part of your money.

AM very OBIDIENT .
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by jojothaiv(m): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2022
Everything must be done to ensure that this power drunk politicians is elected otherwise death might take them away if they lose..
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Cantonese: 9:50am On Jul 08, 2022
Fahdiga:
See the poor quality of the phone sef

A very clear sign of the massive poverty, pain and misery awaiting Nigerians if the vote for this man.

Just see how miserable looking the phone is. Even th APC sign on it looks like sorrow and poverty combined. Infact the phone resemble witch join. See the back like Asari Dokubo head too.

Na una sabi.
Re: Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) by Mr5050(m): 9:51am On Jul 08, 2022
Sometimes I don't know what I feel for this our use.less political leaders. Look at other developed countries, who uses garri ijebu, rice, corn, phone etc to campaign? To worsen it all y young people that has been denied everything good are still asslicking them. How I wish I have supper natural power .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos / Anambra Governorship Election 2021 Results Updates From Polling Units (Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.