Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Gtbank Dollar Card - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Gtbank Dollar Card (1674 Views)

How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues / Converting Gtbank Dollar Prepaid Card To Cash / I Want To Credit My Gtbank Dollar (dorms) Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Dollar Card by ECASH120: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2022
I went to gtbank today to request for a dollar card and I was told by the card reps that I must have a domiciliary account before a dollar card will be given to me. And I must fund the account with raw dollar meaning I cannot transfer from my naira account to it.

Please guys how did you get your own dollar card?

Update!!! I got a gtbank prepaid dollar card without opening a domiciliary account. My problem is how to fund the card using the official cbn rate of dollar. I can't transfer from my bank to the dollar card because it is different currency account to the bank. If I must deposit into it, it must be raw dollar and banks do not sell raw dollar unless black market.

How can I get dollar at official cbn rate online?
Re: Gtbank Dollar Card by felixzo1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
same way
Re: Gtbank Dollar Card by cmoney22222: 8:40am On Jul 09, 2022
Same way
Re: Gtbank Dollar Card by ViVaMadrid: 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
cmoney22222:
Same way
Re: Gtbank Dollar Card by ayoncox: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
ECASH120:
I went to gtbank today to request for a dollar card and I was told by the card reps that I must have a domiciliary account before a dollar card will be given to me. And I must fund the account with raw dollar meaning I cannot transfer from my naira account to it.

Please guys how did you get your own dollar card?

That's true, but what do you need it for
Re: Gtbank Dollar Card by Qre1: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
It has been like that for more that 9 years

(1) (Reply)

Standard Alliance Life Assurance Scam On Savings Plan / In Need Of A Financial Partner For This Lucrative Business / MMM Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.