Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? (5325 Views)

"I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by cutecommend: 10:16am On Jul 08, 2022
After Sex:

Do you love?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by Zonefree(m): 10:32am On Jul 08, 2022
cutecommend:

After Sex:

Do you love?

I used to love you, darling.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2022
Zonefree:

So you pretend to love her just for sex? Yikes!

Simp alert... undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by Zonefree(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2022
Datboredberri:
So you pretend to love her just for sex? Yikes!

Simp alert... undecided
What else should I love her for again undecided

11 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 08, 2022
Zonefree:

What else should I love her for again undecided
A true alpha only has to say the words "Take off your underwear and get on the bed"... undecided

So you can't request for sex without the bullsh**? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by Uzomacharles: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2022
Just wave it off with a SMILE

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by Zonefree(m): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2022
Datboredberri:
A true alpha only has to say the words "Take off your underwear and get on the bed"... undecided

So you can't request for sex without the bullsh**? undecided
The bullshît makes the sex orgasmic.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 08, 2022
Zonefree:

The bullshît makes the sex orgasmic.
No... The bullsh** is the only way you can have sex... Cause you ain't man enough to demand it... undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by Zonefree(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2022
Datboredberri:
No... The bullsh** is the only way you can have sex... Cause you ain't man enough to demand it... undecided
The kpekus is not mine, why should I demand for it?

11 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by Datboreberri: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2022
The last guy i bleeped said my kpekus smells like rotten kpomo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by VeryWickedMan: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2022
Datboredberri:

Okay

Give me your kpekus!! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by uchaymart(m): 11:53am On Jul 08, 2022
Datboreberri:

Was he telling the truth? Or near to it?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by virginprincess(f): 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
Zonefree:

I'm not suprised by your responses undecided,typical you.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by Zonefree(m): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
virginprincess:
I'm not suprised by your responses undecided,typical you.
Hello my virgin princess kiss
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by Datboreberri: 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
uchaymart:

Was he telling the truth? Or near to it?
it's the Truth. I am syi6 battling with an infection
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by uchaymart(m): 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
Datboreberri:

Oh okay. Sorry about that. Take care of yourself.. you know the right drugs to take? Or you need assistance?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by virginprincess(f): 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Zonefree:

Hello my virgin princess kiss
undecided, don't call me your princess undecided,most of your comments these days annoys me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by Zonefree(m): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
virginprincess:
undecided, don't call me your princess undecided,most of your comments these days annoys me.
If my posts don't make you angry, it means I'm not doing well.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by virginprincess(f): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Zonefree:

If my posts don't make you angry, it means I'm not doing well.
What do you mean by that?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by Zonefree(m): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
virginprincess:
What do you mean by that?
It's beyond your comprehension, don't worry darling.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by PedroEastman: 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
Zonefree:

It's beyond your comprehension, don't worry darling.

Her might run mad trying to crack the brain
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by UptownVibes(m): 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
Datboreberri:
And you still allowed someone's mumu son in? You're supposed to take care of your health first..
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
Women should stop offering pussy for Money

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by YourHighTension: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
I never lie for sex.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
What do you think.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by Dtn22: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
No lady has ever ask such from me
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by KristaPretty(f): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
It's actually stupid for anyone to ask that during that thing

Me that can promise you heaven and earth, I can even promise to buy heaven and earth for you if it's sweeting megrin grin grin

Please no Pastor should mention me o, I'm not in the mood for bible preaching angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by KristaPretty(f): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
Datboreberri:

Wtf

Should I laugh or be sad at this now undecided lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by blaquemyc: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Datboreberri:
na person hustle you don dey spoil so gringringrin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by teebagy: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
cutecommend:
After Sex:
Do you love?
me- u know how i feel about u.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Tells You This After Sex? by DonMakaveli21: 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Make a sentence that starts with Of:.....
Me= Of the light Baby Girl...

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her / Good Old Days In Romance / Love Doesn't Cost A Thing(its True)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.