Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri (44051 Views)

Sowore Condemns Attack On UNIBEN Students By Soldiers / Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja / Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by yorubarere: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Typicalguy:

You can never make it in life sad
You will probably end up like your dad. Old, sick and bitter... You are already bittered and seriously sick like him. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by BaddestQueen(f): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
yorubarere:

You will probably end up like your dad. Old, sick and bitter... You are already bittered and seriously sick like him. cheesy
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun ooo
please sanitize these forum for us.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by PoliciaNLand: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
yorubarere:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
what's all these people insulting parents because of politics
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Freebills12: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
Subsidywise20:

Good, so you have just told me you agree with Buhari banning twitter!

As for me, freedom of speech, so that we can expose and counter the evil.

Twitter rules is against inciting statement and hate speech, Reno broke this rule. People reminded twitter it's own rules. How is it the same with Buhari's banning of twitter? Buhari banned twitter because they deleted his comment about how he killed Biafran people during the war... It is hate speech and it's against twitter rules.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by SeyeMan(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
inoki247:
People that can't take half of what dey dish out na dere Mazi Ekpa dey Finland so dey cos Vawulence for dere region dey av neva petition Twitter to Block him nd nobody outside dere region don write any petition to block him.....

Even dere Mazi wey dey DSS office dey watch Liverpool recap right now did the same thing nobody from other region write any petition to block him....

Freedom of speech wey dem dey always shout reach dere turn dem no fit hold am for body....

Bunch of hypocrites...

I wholeheartedly support the petitions
to ban Reno on Twitter. He is deliberately instigating ethno-religious tensions with his recent Twitter posts which he even translates to Hausa. The man clearly has an agenda to pit provoke Northerners against South Easterners Obi in the person of Peter Obi. I, for one, don't give a hoot abt the greedy fellow who calls himself table shaker. Nevertheless, fanning the fires of hatred is one thing that we don't need coz the country is so tensed and people are already hungry and angry. Just one Igbo man vs Hausa man fight even over buying meat in the market place can set the country ablaze at this times that we are in.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Viscuz: 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
babaolofin:

It is mainly the IBOs. Whether they are Peter Obi supporters or not cannot be ascertained, what we know is that the people are not Ijaws, Urhobo / Isoko, they are not Yorubas or Hausas, they are Y IBOS.

Omokri is in problem because he has said something against the IBOs. Omokri is not in problem over various libellous statements he made against Tinubu but because of few statements he made against Peter Obi and the IBOs. Omokri is not in problem because of Atiku but because of IBOs.

The IBOS cannot take 5% of what they do to other people.

Look at the incident at UK where Adeyinka grandson was jailed over hate speech reported by the IBOs. Over 12,000 IBOs signed petition register against an individual (Reno Omokri) because he is an Ijaw. They are cowards.

PETER OBI can never win Presidential election.

I won’t argue with you my brother.

Now read what what you wrote again now In slow motion.

And ask yourself who is really the enemy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#770077][/color]

Twitter rules is against inciting statement and hate speech, Reno broke this rule. People reminded twitter it's own rules. How is it the same with Buhari's banning of twitter? Buhari banned twitter because they deleted his comment about how he killed Biafran people during the war... It is hate speech and it's against twitter rules.

While not deleting the same anti-Nigerian and inciting comments made by IPOB which was against twitter rules too.....

Of course, Buhari's response was WRONG. As is your support to ban Reno.

(I do not like Reno by the way.).

Freedom of speech, before it hits you. I prefer everyone is free to speak.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Nigeria is a failed State under the lifeless One imposed to us by Tinubu 

I keep asking...On what grounds would APC want Nigerians to vote for the party come 2023?

Anyone campaigning for APC despite their bloody failure should be seen as an enemy of Nigeria! 

Nigeria says NO to old ancestors! Peter Obi is the best candidate we have now!!!!

*TINUBU, ATIKU & PETER OBI*
-----------------------------------------------

I agree we should make 2023 campaign issues based.

I also agree we do not need to compare Lagos with Adamawa or Anambra State and the role of the three presidential contestants in the development of their individual States.

1. *Lagos, for instance, is not competing with any State in Nigeria. Rather, Lagos is competing with all 54 countries in Africa, where this State in Nigeria is currently sitting as 5th largest economy in Africa; having surpassed all West-African national economies including those of Ghana, Senegal, Cote-D'Ivoire, amongst others by far, and still growing consistently to become either third or fourth by the end of this decade. This is courtesy of a development plan created for the State and directly and indirectly being managed by Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.*

2. *I equally agree we should not compare Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu with Peter Obi or Atiku Abubakar, because there is no basis for comparison between them. Tinubu graduated top of his class, with First-Class Degree in Business Administration & Finance, with majors in Accounting, from the prestigious Chicago State University in USA. So, you can compare him with a man that has an Unclassified Degree in Philosophy and another man with an Ordinary Diploma in Hygiene.*

3. *There is no basis for comparison between Atiku or Peter Obi and Tinubu, who worked in the best financial consultancy multinationals in the whole world, including Deloitte, Arthur Anderson, Haskins & Sells and GTE, where he was involved in auditing & setting up fraud proof accounting templates for more than 200 giant corporations worldwide. Neither Atiku nor Peter Obi has that kind of professional experience of international acclaim.*

4. *Yes, there is no basis for comparison of Atiku or Peter Obi with Tinubu, who worked in the biggest oil company in the world - Mobil, where he carried out a forensic and surgical audit of the finances & accounts of the oil giant, which indicted top executives of the oil giant, including the expatriate Managing Director and led to his sack and consequent appointment of Tinubu as Treasurer of Mobil, to implement sweeping changes in the company's finance & accounts and audit departments. It is noteworthy that the Board of the oil giant made it clear they could not find anyone more qualified or with necessary courage and competence to implement Tinubu's recommendations. So, Asiwaju is not a man to compare with Obi or Atiku, because neither the PDP candidate nor the Labour Party standard-bearer ever had such recognition in their respective places of work.*

5. *You can't compare Atiku or Peter Obi with Tinubu, who created a template to turn a State he met with 600 million naira monthly internally generated revenue to one with over 55 billion naira monthly IGR and the 5th largest economy in Africa, with fast improving infrastructure. Neither Atiku nor Peter Obi has such administrative wizardry.*

6. *The legacies of Asiwaju administration's reforms in Lagos State's Civil Service, judiciary, local government system and administration, policing and security system in Lagos State, revenue generation, transportation system, infrastructure renewal and revolution, as well as job creation were quite phenomenal and enduring till today. Would Tinubu's traducers or adversaries say they do not know that he created LAMATA, LASEMA, LASTMA, LAWMA, LASAA, LASAMBUS, LASRRA, BRT & LAGBUS, Lagos State Water-ways Authority (LASWA), KAI BRIGADE, Neighbourhood police, Lagos State Motor Vehicle Administration Agency and 37 additional Local Council Development Authorities and many more, where several thousands of people work and earn income with which they take care of their dependants.*

*Can Atiku or Peter Obi boast of this kind of achievements. How about the envious Bode George, who has made himself Tinubu's worst and unprovoked enemy? Bode George was once a governor of old Ondo State, where his wife, Feyi publicly slapped a permanent-secretary and received instant retaliation and ridicule. The present Ekiti and Ondo States were created from old Ondo State. Now, where are the legacies that Nigerians or the people of Ondo or Ekiti State can associate with Bode George, except his wife's public show of shame, indiscretion and indiscipline? Was it not same Bode George who was also associated with serious financial scandals, as reported and published by the defunct _NEWSWATCH_ Mgazine in the late eighties.*

7. *Is it not known that it was the ingenuity of Tinubu's administration that brought about the phenomenal wonder we now see on the Atlantic Ocean in Lagos, which is known as Eko Atlantic City? Or, is it not known to Bode George and people like him who are chasing Asiwaju's shadow that it was Tinubu's administration that created the master-plan for the development of Lagos Free Zone in Lekki, where the world's biggest refinery (Dangote Petro-Chemical Refinery), a giant gas plant and fertilizer company, manufacturing organisations, an automobile assembly plant and other industrial establishments are being built and Nigeria's deep sea-port and biggest airport are to be, when completed?*

8. *Lastly, Tinubu has explained how he was paid and legitimately made millions of dollars as official income, as a wonder-kid and accounting and auditing wizard working for world-renowned consultancy firms and oil companies in United States of America, Saudi-Arabia and United Kingdom before returning to Nigeria to work with Mobil. None of Deloitte, Arthur Andersen, GTE, Haskins & Sell or Mobil has debunked Bola Tinubu's claims about his official earnings and privileged positions he held while working with them in the 80s, despite his interview and claims that have gone viral. He was barely thirty years old, when he had made about three million dollars, officially, in the early eighties. Working for Deloitte in the beginning of the eighties, he said he was paid an $850,000 bonus (almost one million dollars) at the end of certain official travels to Saudi-Arabia for auditing of some oil companies, in addition to untouched salaries paid into his bank account and which had accumulated to over $1.8 million (One-point-eight million dollars). When you add the bonus to the untouched salaries, he earned a total of about $2.7 million (Two-point-seven million dollars) legitimately or officially from Deloitte, at barely 30 years old! That was before he moved on to better paying jobs and ended at Exxon Mobil in London, UK and, later, Nigeria. So, why would he not be very rich; considering that he had millions of dollars to invest, about forty years ago, and knowing his exceptional abilities.*

*Now, Bode George and his co-travellers have heard very well about this. They must have read about it. They might even have interrogated these claims and discovered realities that are contrary to their unfounded and unkind allegations that Tinubu made his money or wealth after he became governor of Lagos State. But has Deloitte or any of the internationally renowned accounting and audit firms or oil companies he has worked for denied his claims? Haven't they been defending him that he had no blemish in his records with them? Has Chicago State University and Mobil not been defending him ceaselessly about his age and education credentials? These are reputable multi-national organisations, not Nigerian companies.*

*If Bola Tinubu were not highly educated, would he have been able to work in such highly reputable world-class organisations? Would he have been able to make the incredible achievements credited to him by those organisations? Did he not demonstrate it in his administration of Lagos State? Has he also not exhibited it in politics, party formation, leadership and electoral achievements? Would anybody with honesty compare either Atiku or Peter Obi with Tinubu on any of these bases? Except for insincerity, dishonesty, envy and mischief, nobody in his or her right senses would consider Atiku or Peter Obi as a match for Tinubu. Asiwaju is far more experienced than the two of them put together.*

1. None of the two can match him in international work experience.

2. None of Atiku and Peter Obi has legislative experience.

3. None of Atiku and Peter Obi has been able to lead the formation of a political party and nurture it to success like Asiwaju has done with AC, ACN and APC.

4. Tinubu has been a very consistent politician, who cannot be compared to Atiku and Peter Obi, who are desperate and politically unstable and constantly changing their party addresses.

ATIKU: From PDP to ACN to PDP to APC to PDP

PETER OBI: From PDP to APGA to PDP to Labour Party.

5. None of Atiku and Peter Obi has demonstrated generosity and compassion for the downtrodden as much as Tinubu.

6. None of the PDP and Labour Party candidates or any other presidential contestant has raised leaders or prosperous individuals as much as Tinubu.

*In conclusion, Tinubu is a phenomenon, whose abilities are not comprehensible to his opponents and adversaries like Bode George and co. He is not in any way comparable to Atiku or Peter Obi in political sagacity, international connections, administrative acumen and organisational skills, creativity, private sector influence, generousity and human compassion, as well as management of human and material resources.*

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Freebills12: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Subsidywise20:

While not deleting the same anti-Nigerian and inciting comments made by IPOB which was against twitter rules too.....

Of course, Buhari's response was WRONG. As is your support to ban Reno.

(I do not like Reno by the way.).

Freedom of speech, before it hits you. I prefer everyone is free to speak.

I am an advocate for freedom of speech but your freedom stops where my own begins. Reno can't cause tribal war, action has its consequences. What Reno did is abuse of freedom of speech. It is not the same thing as freedom of speech
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

I am an advocate for freedom of speech but your freedom stops where my own begins. Reno can't cause tribal war, action has its consequences. What Reno did is abuse of freedom of speech. It is not the same thing as freedom of speech

So stop complaining about Buhari banning twitter, since you back it .

Me, I don't. Freedom of speech.

Ye Nigerians are supporting wrong thing. If it happens to you, you won't like it.

I will not support wrong thing, even if done against a Arrow like Reno. You are free to do so. Don't complain when it is you in the spot tomorrow.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by yusufmurry: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Abeg wey the link? It's not about Peter Obi's supporters...

Baba Don derail from what is right to sow seed of hatred
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by DeOTR: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Exactly. Mine is for Peter Obi. it will count for him. as for yours....We dont care for it
And in your wisdom, you don't think his vote will cancel out your vote if he doesn't vote for your candidate?
I don't know how you guys think sometimes.
Honestly, I find the attitudes of Obi supporters very repulsive.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
To all those backing this PETITION to BAN reno from twitter...a few quotes..

“William Roper: “So, now you give the Devil the benefit of law!”

Sir Thomas More: “Yes! What would you do? Cut a great road through the law to get after the Devil?”

William Roper: “Yes, I'd cut down every law in England to do that!”

Sir Thomas More: “Oh? And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned 'round on you, where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat? This country is planted thick with laws, from coast to coast, Man's laws, not God's! And if you cut them down, and you're just the man to do it, do you really think you could stand upright in the winds that would blow then? Yes, I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!”
― Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”
― S.G. Tallentyre, The Friends of Voltaire

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by seyimailbox: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
The number of signature on that petition is an estimation of the number of votes Obi may likely get in the 2023 election. Let's if he gets up to 100,000 votes! Good luck
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by burninflamez(m): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Goke7: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
kayperry:

Please don't worry for them o, anambra has obi cubana, k cee, Emoney,Psquare, cubana-chiefpriest by the time they contribute there billions plus the billions coming from twitter & NL kids .... i am 100% sure they will outspend Apc & Pdp.
Consistency or no consistency igbos will never be nigeria president not because we hate them but because we know they will tear nigeria into pieces and burn it.

Some of Those guys you are mentioning cannot risk their money for Obi o, from where will they recoup their money from, e go hard o
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by IbrahimSola: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Nigeria is a failed State under the lifeless One imposed to us by Tinubu 

I keep asking...On what grounds would APC want Nigerians to vote for the party come 2023?

Anyone campaigning for APC despite their bloody failure should be seen as an enemy of Nigeria! 

Nigeria says NO to old ancestors! Peter Obi is the best candidate we have now!!!!

Anyone who is still supporting APC or PDP is hoping to gain directly or indirectly from the corrupt system that has worked against Nigerians over the years. No one in his right mind with interest of Nigeria at heart would still be talking about supporting any of these 2 evils.

Indeed even in this shame called APC and PDP, there are major and indirect beneficiaries.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
I haven't signed my own! Let me go and sign it! Meanwhile Niger area is a Zoo republic!
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by kayperry: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Eddygourdo:
an oduduwa Republic agitator Tinubu is contesting and you think anyone will.vote for him ? You must be joking. The north will show you lots you are second class citizens that don't just know your level.

How can Tinubu be agitating for oduduwa republic and at the same time play the godfather/kingmaker in national affair.
You forgot is was Tinubu influence that brought ACN & CPC to form APC, southwest are unifier remove us and Nigeria is history.
Seems you miss Apc convention, northern delegates gave tinubu the highest vote plus the number of governors supporting jagaban from north if peter obi win anything naa Twitter president.
With all the East as done for Pdp they were cheaply sidelined and instead of venting there fustration on pdp there hate for Tinubu won't let them see road.
they hate Tinubu but lagos is their 1st and 2nd choice.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by DonSion(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
Because you don't want to set him free
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Freebills12: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
Subsidywise20:

So stop complaining about Buhari banning twitter, since you back it .

Me, I don't. Freedom of speech.

Ye Nigerians are supporting wrong thing. If it happens to you, you won't like it.

I will not support wrong thing, even if done against a Arrow like Reno. You are free to do so. Don't complain when it is you in the spot tomorrow.

Seems like you don't understand me! I am not in support of Buhari's ban of twitter. Buhari acted without having any legal backup. Reno's call for the victimization of the Igbos in the North can never be the same. In a sane country, he should have been invited for questioning!
Abuse of freedom of speech is different from exercise of freedom. Your right stops where mine begins.
Should the Igbos living in Kano be wiped out because of his hatred for the Igbos. He even went as far as translating his hate speech to Hausa language. I hope if you have any relatives in such state you will be hailing Reno
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by RexTramadol1: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by kayperry: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Eddygourdo:
dirty smelly lagos. Try and travel even if it is past Benin at least once in your life, so you see the poor quality of life you have in lagos. A smelly flooded slum this one is talking about it like say people are in lagos for its beauty and quality of life. Mind you we own most of the so called lagos. You can cry yourself to sleep with that knowledge. Mofo

We don hear, buh why are your brothers trooping to lagos like flies, una region naa paradise buh out of humility una come stay for smelly lagos.
As a matter of fact, igbos contributed money to build lagos before our forefathers snatch it from them and my mind is telling me peter edochie know where the reciept dey.
Mothafvckas built lagos buh Enugu seaport and airport dey can't fix for centuries
Lagos no meet up with any state for east tell them to go back home there muscle go they swell like garri wey dem forget inside the rain
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#770077][/color]

Seems like you don't understand me! I am not in support of Buhari's ban of twitter. Buhari acted without having any legal backup. Reno's call for the victimization of the Igbos in the North can never be the same. In a sane country, he should have been invited for questioning!
Abuse of freedom of speech is different from exercise of freedom. Your right stops where mine begins.
Should the Igbos living in Kano be wiped out because of his hatred for the Igbos. He even went as far as translating his hate speech to Hausa language. I hope if you have any relatives in such state you will be hailing Reno

You cannot oppose Buhari banning twitter for speech he finds offensive, and then support the ban on Reno.

It's two contradcitory statements.

Plus, Reno basically said that Kano residents should see how Peter Obi regards their son...poorly. That does not equal to Reno calling on Kano residents to kill Igbos, otherwise we would say that Nnamdi Kanu's biafra agitation is calling for Hausas to be killed in Iboland.....or when people make comments about how Fulanis are dominating Nigeria...they are calling for Fulanis to be killed.

All in all, I do not support banning of anyone. Best they speak their rubbish, so that they can be exposed. If we ban them, they go underground and do whatever they want in secret, and I don't want that.

Besides it is wrong. You won't like it if I circulated a petition for you to be banned from facebook, twitter, or nairaland because you said things that I consider a threat to my tribe. So, why support the same for Reno.?

People say a lot of things on this site that I do not like. I don't call for them to be removed from the site. Otherwise if i did, and all that was on Nairaland was what I approved of...it would be a boring shell of a site.

Plus, I lived under millitary rule. It was not funny. I don't want to go back to those days....when you could not say what you wanted to say
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Eddygourdo(m): 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
kayperry:

We don hear, buh why are your brothers trooping to lagos like flies, una region naa paradise buh out of humility una come stay for smelly lagos.
As a matter of fact, igbos contributed money to build lagos before our forefathers snatch it from them and my mind is telling me peter edochie know where the reciept dey.
Mothafvckas built lagos buh Enugu seaport and airport dey can't fix for centuries
Lagos no meet up with any state for east tell them to go back home there muscle go they swell like garri wey dem forget inside the rain
enugu seaport ? Just look at the type of person I am conversing with. This is an insult on my person. Bye bye
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Eddygourdo(m): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
kayperry:

How can Tinubu be agitating for oduduwa republic and at the same time play the godfather/kingmaker in national affair.
You forgot is was Tinubu influence that brought ACN & CPC to form APC, southwest are unifier remove us and Nigeria is history.
Seems you miss Apc convention, northern delegates gave tinubu the highest vote plus the number of governors supporting jagaban from north if peter obi win anything naa Twitter president.
With all the East as done for Pdp they were cheaply sidelined and instead of venting there fustration on pdp there hate for Tinubu won't let them see road.
they hate Tinubu but lagos is their 1st and 2nd choice.
bye bye. Since you said enugu has a seaport. To talk further is an insult on my person.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by kayperry: 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Goke7:

Some of Those guys you are mentioning cannot risk their money for Obi o, from where will they recoup their money from, e go hard o

They will recoup it from twitter & nairaland likes & shares.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Eddygourdo(m): 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
DeOTR:

And in your wisdom, you don't think his vote will cancel out your vote if he doesn't vote for your candidate?
I don't know how you guys think sometimes.
Honestly, I find the attitudes of Obi supporters very repulsive.

that one is your business. We all cannot be Obidient. Being obidient is left for people with a certain level of IQ. Our discussions to come about how to move Nigeria forward will be beyond your level of intellect. So yes, your vote isn't needed. Go and stay amongst those who will roast corn and ask you to clap for them. That's where your level is. He has already promised agbado and ewa. Leave Peter for Obidients
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by ezechi242: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=Subsidywise20 post=114542165][/quote]

grin grin grin grin these kids without respect
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
ezechi242:

grin grin grin grin these kids without respect

Charming, I'm sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) / US Embassy Debunks Fake News On Atiku / The Fight Towards Corruption Is Real!(photo Of The Day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.