Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

"Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum (3301 Views)

Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes / Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by GreatBoss: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
See them...since its now obvious that their personal LORD and Saviour , the miscreant of OSUN has lost elections, they become

IJAW
AREWA
MIDDLE BELT

Yoruba people dey fall hand totally. You think what you are doing helps any narrative you want to push...its senseless.

Will a Niger Deltan Love a Yoruba man that called Jonathan -------- JONADAFTTT??

Or a Yoruba man that called edwin clark ---OIL GUZZLER??

OR a Yoruba man that says that IJAW MEN ---WEAK and lazy ogogoro drinkers??

Make i tell you something...incidentally i be Niger-deltan...when time reach e go shock una well well...

its foolishness you believe as facts, that made you lose elections in OSUN ...the real tsunami is coming...

no shakings ..

But that does not change the fact that Ijaws are of Ijaw Republic.

3 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by AfonjaEmir: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
Why are you asking me useless questions?

Why will you claim to be IJAW when its obvious you are an agbado munching miscreant from PORTABLES lineage?

What generational insecurity makes you deny your useless Afonja ancestry because you want to Fight IGBO people by Proxy??

Why are you Afonja people so shameless??...anyway i dont blame you EL-RUFAI called you Useful IDIATS...

And you are exhibiting that character trait exclusively...SPITS

GreatBoss:

But that does not change the fact that Ijaws are of Ijaw Republic.

1 Like

Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by Bentizil: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
See how useless you Afonja and almajiri miscreants are.

You are replying to yourself and you think you are smart??

Gosh..being a foolish afonja miscreant with MURIC ideology is a reciepe for disaster...

When election campaign start, shey your Tinubu go come SE/SS for campaign...we dey watch....

useless uncircumcised miscreants ...of MURIC SW chapter...spits

Stop doing attachee of SE/SS, that's a sign of low self esteem...
My Nigerdelta brothers won't fall for such...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by Christistruth00: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
spearman:
For Anioma, Ikwere, "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum As IPOB Embrace Obi.

The 2023 election and the emergence of Mr. Peter Obi as a major candidate on the platform of the Labor Party is providing an unexpected but precious opportunity to settle once and for all the vexatiously obnoxious non-Map of Biafra. Some Biafran "Maps" spread as far West as Ondo State and much of Benue and Kogi up North.

No one is as much in apprehension of the Biafran Boot-on-its-neck as much as the people of the Niger Delta, a people Igbos claim do not exist. To them Niger Deltans are Igbo possesions created by Fulanis to rob Ndigbo.

An now to the people on the direct lazer agression of the Biafran "We will take all our Igbo people everywhere with us", the Enuani and Ukwuani (Anioma) of Delta State and the Ikweres of River State. These are essentially the people all the talk of Biafran Referendum is directed at by Igbos who are nice enough to consider these "Igbos" might have a say as to there Igboness.

Peter Obi's candidacy has emerge as an opportunity for the Niger Delta to have their voice heard loud and clear on the Biafran project. It is essentially a Niger delta Referendum on Biafra. And no where more will the result be as significant as that of Ikwere, Ukwuani and Enuani. Their vote interpretation will be emphatic and settle Biafra ambiguities as a country without a map. Peter Obi, mainly an Igbo project is on the ballot and to support him is to show support for Biafra, to reject him is to reject Igboness and Biafra, a cease and desist order on Igbo claims in the Niger Delta.

THE REFERENDUM CHALLENGE
If Peter Obi gets 15% Enuani and Ukwuani (Anioma) of Delta State and the Ikweres of River State, all of Niger Delta will submit to Biafra.
If however Peter Obi does not score 15% of"Niger Delta Igbos", Igbos must accept South East Only Biafra and let us all begin in earnest how to realistically divide Nigeria peacefully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgFo4SjkCz0

In 2007 Presidential Elections Ojukwu scored 3 votes in all of Bayelsa State

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by spearman(m): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
Christistruth00:

In 2007 Presidential Elections Ojukwu scored 3 votes in all of Bayelsa State
I BEG LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

THE 3 IBOS LIVING THERE BACK THEN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by GreatBoss: 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Why are you asking me useless questions?

Why will you claim to be IJAW when its obvious you are an agbado munching miscreant from PORTABLES lineage?

What generational insecurity makes you deny your useless Afonja ancestry because you want to Fight IGBO people by Proxy??

Why are you Afonja people so shameless??...anyway i dont blame you EL-RUFAI called you Useful IDIATS...

And you are exhibiting that character trait exclusively...SPITS

Continue to deceive yourself if you like call me Fulani.
The reality remains.
We are of Ijaw Republic.

3 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by Fortruth: 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
I see a lot of Lazy Nigger Youths on this thread
Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by 2elliot: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
GreatBoss:

You are not a true Ijaw if u like speak fake Ijaw from now till forever it changes nothing.
A true Ijaw is no friend to Igbo.
Just like he said, Ijaws are of Ijaw Republic.
Idiot! Because buffoons like Asari and co have shown you all the quickest way to make cash out of this dying country, you won't rest with one nonsense movement and the rest in order to cash out from the federal gov. Lazy idiot. You think antagonising the Igbo's will endear you to the center in order to recognise you. You are indeed a lazy dunce.

1 Like

Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by 2elliot: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
spearman:

OSUN OBITUARY REALITY CHECK
2023 NIGER DELTA REFERENDUM WILL BE JUST AS BAD, MAYBE WORSE
You think you are doing me or the Igbos, ba? Last month, you needed to see how one certain Yoruba dude was treating ijaw wannabes like shit during Shell's new gas pipeline assessment. They couldn't even confront him despite the condescending manner he was treating them for their own land and property. It was even the Igbo person in the team who was even understanding. Yorubas and other guys running and leading teams in the oil companies in my place treat the ijaw hosts like rags. But because you lot are cowards, you get an erection when the great igbos are named. Big fool. Aren't you ashamed that despite our resources, there is no city developed in Nigeria that is of the ijaws? Your mumu never do. Dirty ogogo infested idiot like you. I will continue to deal with you lazy touts like you who have kept the greater ijaw masses down. Shey the last time I faced your stupid leaders, they sent men after me. Don't worry. None of una get this ijaw pass me, I own the oil and gas too, so I have every right to talk.

1 Like

Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by GreatBoss: 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
2elliot:
Idiot! Because buffoons like Asari and co have shown you all the quickest way to make cash out of this dying country, you won't rest with one nonsense movement and the rest in order to cash out from the federal gov. Lazy idiot. You think antagonising the Igbo's will endear you to the center in order to recognise you. You are indeed a lazy dunce.

Don't mistake me for your coward father.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by 2elliot: 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
GreatBoss:

Don't mistake me for your coward father.
You are solely to blame for what you have become, I no go include anyone for your matter.
Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by Musrataman(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
See how useless you Afonja and almajiri miscreants are.

You are replying to yourself and you think you are smart??

Gosh..being a foolish afonja miscreant with MURIC ideology is a reciepe for disaster...

When election campaign start, shey your Tinubu go come SE/SS for campaign...we dey watch....

useless uncircumcised miscreants ...of MURIC SW chapter...spits

Animal in human form tribe so think everyone is afonja , for your information core native Deltan has spoken start from Asari dokubu etc

Inferiority complex calling other names

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by SlayerForever: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
Musrataman:

Nigerians are not Fool when it's come to national politics especially the north.
People campaigning for Obi are same people supporting ipob Igbo and Biafra.

Okay. If you say so.

2 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
spearman:

Says an Igbo.
All my Biafran followers on Twitter are now Obidient but the Yoruba Nation followers are not with Tinubu. Ibos think we are fools.

You actually are the fool. Did Obasanjo win without Igbo vote? Obasanjo lost in his town go and check the records.

3 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by spearman(m): 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
Thanksful:

You actually are the fool. Did Obasanjo win without Igbo vote? Obasanjo lost in his town go and check the records.
Olu Falae was the Yoruba candidate. Obasanjo was the candidate of nomadic One Nigeria Igbos and Fulanis. Igbo have never voted Yoruba interest. Azikiwe did not form an alliance with Awo in 1960 even though Awo offered Zik Prime Minister-ship. Igbo were the only region not to vote Abiola on June 12 1993. Igbos are perpetually and perennially against Yoruba interest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by Sincinnati: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
spearman:

Says an Igbo.
All my Biafran followers on Twitter are now Obidient but the Yoruba Nation followers are not with Tinubu. Ibos think we are fools.

Thanks for affirming that. wink
Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by Sincinnati: 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
spearman:

Olu Falae was the Yoruba candidate. Obasanjo was the candidate of nomadic One Nigeria Igbos and Fulanis. Igbo have never voted Yoruba interest. Azikiwe did not form an alliance with Awo in 1960 even though Awo offered Zik Prime Minister-ship. Igbo were the only region not to vote Abiola on June 12 1993. Igbos are perpetually and perennially against Yoruba interest.
Shut up there and stop writing nonsense!

The margin SDP lost with in South East was very slim. Just a few thousand votes and it would've been a draw.

SDP even won in Anambra State, ina ekwugheri.

2 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Anytime I see "SS NC locked down for Obi" I dey comot the thread as e be say na gathering of fools.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by GodsOwnMan: 12:48am On Aug 04, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy EBOES cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by spearman(m): 7:16am On Sep 12, 2022
New York Times: The Biafran Minorities
It had been Biafra's non‐Ibo minority that suffered most.

Several things must not go unnoticed by a world horrified at the Nigerian tragedy and baffled by its complexities. At the showdown, Colonel Effiong, one of the few non‐Ibos in Biafra's top echelon, was left to cope with the collapse and preside over the liquidation of the secessionist effort. Nor should the world overlook that part of Colonel Effiong's surrender broadcast that said: “Our people are disillusioned and those elements of the old regime that made negotiations and reconciliation impossible have removed themselves voluntarily from our midst.”

The fact is that some Biafran leaders had long desired to negotiate for some form of Nigerian reunification under Organization of African Unity auspices rather than persevere with a hopeless secessionist struggle at appalling human cost. But these men never prevailed over the Ibo hawks who always had their way with General Ojukwu and now, judging from Colonel Effiong's remark, have presumably fled abroad with him.

Another fact which General Ojukwu inadvertently dramatized in leaving the final responsibility on Col nel Effiong is that at least until the last stages of the thirty‐month war it had been Biafra's non‐Ibo minority that suffered most. The attitude of these five million—forty per cent of Biafra's original population —toward secession was always questionable.

Many of them never wanted an independent Biafra, having resented Ibo domination in Nigeria's former Eastern Region for many years. Some of the minorities suffered savage reprisals at Ibo hands for refusing to leave their homes and accompany the retreating Biafran troops.
They made up the vast majority in Biafra's refugee camps as the secessionist enclave was reduced to the Ibo heartland. It may seem unkind to recall these things at the moment of Biafra's collapse after a tremendous struggle against overwhelming odds. But the record of Biafra's agony must be kept straight even at a time when the world's attention is rightly concentrated on alleviating the suffering and restoring peace.

https://www.nytimes.com/1970/01/17/archives/the-biafran-minorities.html

For Niger Delta, Peter Obi is the referendum on South South inclusion in Biafra, the country without map:

https://www.nairaland.com/7217810/niger-delta-igbo-peter-obi
Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by Nwaetche(m): 7:43am On Sep 12, 2022
You are neither from the South South nor from the South East but most of your posts are always fixated on these blessed areas of Nigeria.

It seems you are on a mission to cause problems between these two sisterly regions. Why not spend your time in bringing harmony to your Yoruba Nation instead of going around fishing problems where there are none.

You know so well you can campaign for BAT without going through this unfruitful route. It would never work dear spearman

spearman:
New York Times: The Biafran Minorities
It had been Biafra's non‐Ibo minority that suffered most.

Several things must not go unnoticed by a world horrified at the Nigerian tragedy and baffled by its complexities. At the showdown, Colonel Effiong, one of the few non‐Ibos in Biafra's top echelon, was left to cope with the collapse and preside over the liquidation of the secessionist effort. Nor should the world overlook that part of Colonel Effiong's surrender broadcast that said: “Our people are disillusioned and those elements of the old regime that made negotiations and reconciliation impossible have removed themselves voluntarily from our midst.”

The fact is that some Biafran leaders had long desired to negotiate for some form of Nigerian reunification under Organization of African Unity auspices rather than persevere with a hopeless secessionist struggle at appalling human cost. But these men never prevailed over the Ibo hawks who always had their way with General Ojukwu and now, judging from Colonel Effiong's remark, have presumably fled abroad with him.

Another fact which General Ojukwu inadvertently dramatized in leaving the final responsibility on Col nel Effiong is that at least until the last stages of the thirty‐month war it had been Biafra's non‐Ibo minority that suffered most. The attitude of these five million—forty per cent of Biafra's original population —toward secession was always questionable.

Many of them never wanted an independent Biafra, having resented Ibo domination in Nigeria's former Eastern Region for many years. Some of the minorities suffered savage reprisals at Ibo hands for refusing to leave their homes and accompany the retreating Biafran troops.
They made up the vast majority in Biafra's refugee camps as the secessionist enclave was reduced to the Ibo heartland. It may seem unkind to recall these things at the moment of Biafra's collapse after a tremendous struggle against overwhelming odds. But the record of Biafra's agony must be kept straight even at a time when the world's attention is rightly concentrated on alleviating the suffering and restoring peace.

https://www.nytimes.com/1970/01/17/archives/the-biafran-minorities.html

1 Like

Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by spearman(m): 7:50am On Sep 12, 2022
Nwaetche:
You are neither from the South South nor from the South East but most of your posts are always fixated on these blessed areas of Nigeria.

It seems you are on a mission to cause problems between these two sisterly regions. Why not spend your time in bringing harmony to your Yoruba Nation instead of going around fishing problems where there are none.

You know so well you can campaign for BAT without going through this unfruitful route. It would never work dear spearman

Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by agadez007(m): 7:52am On Sep 12, 2022
So the mumu o.p thinks delta Igbo will vote this zombie below?
You called them Niger delta Igbo and still say there are no Igbo in the south south,no be madness be that?
We dey here now,we go nowhere

Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by spearman(m): 8:16am On Sep 12, 2022
Nwaetche:

Now that I know this is painful for Ibos, I will now post it as a separate topic again and again with this nice pic,

Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by spearman(m): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2022
See the culture locking down SouthSouth for Pandora slowpoke angry angry angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcLFEr7ZB5g

Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by spearman(m): 8:05am On Sep 16, 2022
Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by spearman(m): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
OBITUARIES, HOW FAR?

Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by obyno82: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
spearman:
For Anioma, Ikwere, "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum As IPOB Embrace Obi.

The 2023 election and the emergence of Mr. Peter Obi as a major candidate on the platform of the Labor Party is providing an unexpected but precious opportunity to settle once and for all the vexatiously obnoxious non-Map of Biafra. Some Biafran "Maps" spread as far West as Ondo State and much of Benue and Kogi up North.

No one is as much in apprehension of the Biafran Boot-on-its-neck as much as the people of the Niger Delta, a people Igbos claim do not exist. To them Niger Deltans are Igbo possesions created by Fulanis to rob Ndigbo.

An now to the people on the direct lazer agression of the Biafran "We will take all our Igbo people everywhere with us", the Enuani and Ukwuani (Anioma) of Delta State and the Ikweres of River State. These are essentially the people all the talk of Biafran Referendum is directed at by Igbos who are nice enough to consider these "Igbos" might have a say as to there Igboness.

Peter Obi's candidacy has emerge as an opportunity for the Niger Delta to have their voice heard loud and clear on the Biafran project. It is essentially a Niger delta Referendum on Biafra. And no where more will the result be as significant as that of Ikwere, Ukwuani and Enuani. The interpretation of their votes will be emphatic and settle Biafra ambiguities as a country without a map. Peter Obi, mainly an Igbo project is on the ballot and to support him is to show support for Biafra, to reject him is to reject Igboness and Biafra, a cease and desist order on Igbo claims in the Niger Delta.

THE REFERENDUM CHALLENGE
If Peter Obi gets 15% Enuani and Ukwuani (Anioma) of Delta State and the Ikweres of River State, all of Niger Delta will submit to Biafra.
If however Peter Obi does not score 15% of"Niger Delta Igbos", Igbos must accept South East Only Biafra and let us all begin in earnest how to realistically divide Nigeria peacefully.

You are a very frustrated soul. You are so desperate to push a false narrative that you used this link in Aisha Yesufu's comment . You are not wise at all

1 Like

Re: "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum by TrackerXL: 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
So a poor performer like pathetic Peter Obi is what will change Nigeria fortune
SlayerForever:
1. Obi is not an Igbo project.
2. The election is not a Niger Delta referendum on Biafra.
3. The Niger Delta is not made up of only Enuani, Ukwuani and Ikwerre.
4. Support for Obi is not automatically a support for Biafra. Nigerians are overwhelmed by poor governance and are only seeking a way out.
5. Igbo claims in Niger Delta is not going anywhere. Let us reiterate our position that most of the coastal areas in Rivers and part of Bayelsa are Igbos.

Good afternoon everyone. How have you all been?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Removes PDP Campaign Tyre: / Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures / American Goverment Taking Out Their Citizens Out Of Nigeria (video & Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.