Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition (2856 Views)

General Lagbaja Condemns Verbal Attacks On Governor Sanwo-Olu. / APC Convention: Group Berates Marafa Over Verbal Attack On Caretaker Committee / Nnamdi Kanu: Refrain From Further Media War And Verbal Attacks Against Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by GoodLife4live: 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
duro4chang:
This man has been attacking yoruba for long and nothing happened. He attacked and still attack Tinubu, Oshibajo and Buhari heaven did not fall. Because he attacks peter obi see what is happening

Nyamiris are fanatic....
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by LilPeezy(m): 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Cowards like Reno don't deserve to live. You talk too much.
Nor b Reno fault say ur papa born u poor
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by Masterito(m): 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
Renonis as guilt as his trolls.
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Listen to yourself...don't deserve to live cos his opinion doesn't align with yours? undecided

You sound violent and wild.. y'all are the same person who will cry and wail when a Christian gets murdered by an extremist..y'all prolly was the same persons calling Muslims all sortta name for beheading that lady...now tell me what's the difference between yaself and Dem extremist..

Violence.. violence..you threaten people's life for stating their humble opinion and you expect people to be cool with that? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by Penguin2: 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
I never knew Reno is this foolish o.

5 Likes

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
Masterito:
Renonis as guilt as his trolls.
And that gives y'all the justification to threaten his life/family and bash him?? undecided
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by Masterito(m): 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
If you lack ability to understand my comment,look for someone to help you.
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And that gives y'all the justification to threaten his life/family and bash him?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by Honjoshy4u: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Cowards like Reno don't deserve to live. You talk too much.
You and Boko Haram no difference.
You might be worst.
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by Ifearnoevil: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
duro4chang:
This man has been attacking yoruba for long and nothing happened. He attacked and still attack Tinubu, Oshibajo and Buhari heaven did not fall. Because he attacks peter obi see what is happening

I will like to see a link where Reno attached Yorubas or twisting the words of a yoruba person to make it look like such person is against a particular tribe to the point of translating such to a local dialect to reach a wider audience.

2 Likes

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
Masterito:
If you lack ability to understand my comment,look for someone to help you.
Why not shut up and stop exposing your ignorance on my mention..? undecided
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by duro4chang(m): 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ifearnoevil:

I will like to see a link where Reno attached Yorubas or twisting the words of a yoruba person to make it look like such person is against a particular to the point of translating such to a local dialect to reach a wider audience.
Give me sometime
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by udede(m): 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Reno is a young man with expired brain. These days he talks before thinking and has been consistently showing his blind hatred for Peter Obi.
Too bad for him

4 Likes

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
specialmati:
grin angry angry angry angry angry angry so what of the tribe that mastermind and bestowed a disaster and calamity upon the country. I guess they are the best. Demon possessed persons everywhere

it is democracy, if Buhari had not allow his tribesmen to mislead him and he performed to expectations, the same way you're abusing Yoruba for his failure would have been the same you will praise them

you igbo are just funny species, so Buhari inability to perform, we should blame, Tinubu, Ameachi, Atiku, Okorocha among others? while we leave Buhari out of the blames

Nigeria is running a Democratic system of govt that's why I see you dummies as naive thinking PO will win, you think Nigeria political system is eze title?

When Abia voted for ikpeazu, as he didn't performed then let's leave ikpeazu out of the blames, let's blame Abia people, illogical foools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by duro4chang(m): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ifearnoevil:

I will like to see a link where Reno attached Yorubas or twisting the words of a yoruba person to make it look like such person is against a particular tribe to the point of translating such to a local dialect to reach a wider audience.
On May 10 ,2021 he wrote and I quote 'Is South West just areabiys and fake pastors '. I will show you more.
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by Masterito(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
You sound like Reno
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why not shut up and stop exposing your ignorance on my mention..? undecided

1 Like

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
Masterito:
You sound like Reno
Now shut up...
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by Masterito(m): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Reno really mentored you.
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Now shut up...

1 Like

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by KosiGee(m): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
duro4chang:

Stop lying, he never attacked Yorubas. He has shamelessly trolled Tinubu endlessly but not Yorubas.

Stop the lies.
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by Ifearnoevil: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
duro4chang:
On May 10 ,2021 he wrote and I quote 'Is South West just areabiys and fake pastors '. I will show you more.

This is what is called rhetorical question.
How do you equate this with Remo always trying to pitch the North against the East in ethnically and religiously polarized country like Nigeria .
Nobody is begging you people to love igbos but you people should try and have small conscience.
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by specialmati(m): 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

it is democracy, if Buhari had not allow his tribesmen to mislead him and he performed to expectations, the same way you're abusing Yoruba for his failure would have been the same you will praise them

you igbo are just funny species, so Buhari inability to perform, we should blame, Tinubu, Ameachi, Atiku, Okorocha among others? while we leave Buhari out of the blames

Nigeria is running a Democratic system of govt that's why I see you dummies as naive thinking PO will win, you think Nigeria political system is eze title?

When Abia voted for ikpeazu, as he didn't performed then let's leave ikpeazu out of the blames, let's blame Abia people, illogical foools
grin grin grin grin grin if not that you are demon possessed why are you attacking the other tribes and not your own tribe. What makes your own tribe better. APC regime has really reduced most una brain to unproductive stage. Tell us one reason we should support APC and vote for them. I know most of you like the way the country is now. Its only demon possessed persons that love seeing people suffer

2 Likes

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by duro4chang(m): 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
KosiGee:

Stop lying, he never attacked Yorubas. He has shamelessly trolled Tinubu endlessly but not Yorubas.

Stop the lies.
But he attacked people of Yoruba origin no dust was raised.
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
But Reno is okay with putting the lives of many at-risk with inciting comments. He should know his life is not more important than those he wishes for pain and death.
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by teebagy: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
Cooker37:
Reno talks too much, and most times, unneccesary.
My nairaland family, pls help me. Life is tough and difficult for me. I am pained and saddened to have become here to seek help. I beg u to pls help me with 5k so i can buy some foodstuffs and eat. I'm starving. Survival is now expensive. Pls help a soul. Thanks.
3 0 4 6 1 4 4 4 7 1. FidelityBank.
God bless u all.
atleast reno dont beg like u.

1 Like

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by uzernamme(m): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lemme get this straight. Those times you went full-on attack on Buhari, petitioned El-rufai banned from traveling, attacked Tinubu even jabbed @ Tonto dike, etc. you meant to say your life wasn't on the verge of emergency? Like none of them wasn't waiting for you to step foot here and it's game over for you. Now the table's turned and you're playing the victim? At the comfort of your base outside the country, saying your life is in danger?

I by no means support online trolls and attacks but these write-ups are nothing more than a direct accusation & attack on PO. This guy is straight-up delusional, feeds off of the attention and plays mind games. He used this petition against him as a perfect avenue to demonize PO in favor of Atiku or whoever he favors.
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by ZIAZI(m): 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
We are practicing democracy and everyone is entitled to his it her opinion! What exactly did Reno Omokri say wrong?

Someone's political ideology is different from yours and you want to pull him down?

We should be politically tolerant too.
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by Dvdpity: 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
I think that his Twitter account has been banned. Permanently.
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by Emilokoiyawon: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
I think its time for all ipigs all over the country to move back to their ipig-region. They are the most intolerant people in Africa.
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin if not that you are demon possessed why are you attacking the other tribes and not your own tribe. What makes your own tribe better. APC regime has really reduced most una brain to unproductive stage. Tell us one reason we should support APC and vote for them. I know most of you like the way the country is now. Its only demon possessed persons that love seeing people suffer

pity obi the liar is still the same politician from 1999 so what's your point? does the fool turn Anambra to Abu Dhabi?

is good for your tribe to abuse other tribe and their faith but is wrong for others to counter them, empty head
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by specialmati(m): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

pity obi the liar is still the same politician from 1999 so what's your point? does the fool turn Anambra to Abu Dhabi?

is good for your tribe to abuse other tribe and their faith but is wrong for others to counter them, empty head
grin grin grin grin grin you have lost it, that old man is using your destiny. You are the one that is attacking Igbos, and Fulani from your first comment. All we need now is a better Nigeria and that won't happen with the old currupt money bags. Allow them to rest
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin i have lost it, that old man have used destiny. You are the one that is attacking Igbos, and Fulani from your first comment. All we need now is a better Nigeria and that won't happen with the old currupt money bags. Allow them to rest

look at the way the idiiot spell corrupt, pity obi supporters are highly illiterate

you want better Nigeria with the same Nigeria you're killing your kinsmen not to stay, do you people have working brain at all

I don't know how senseless you people can be, Fulani are now you people god now, after all Nigeria is no more a zoo, aboki are no more alimajiri just because of political favouritism that you can't near

naive tribe
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by specialmati(m): 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

look at the way the idiiot spell corrupt, pity obi supporters are highly illiterate

you want better Nigeria with the same Nigeria you're killing your kinsmen not to stay, do you people have working brain at all

I don't know how senseless you people can be, Fulani are now you people god now, after all Nigeria is no more a zoo, aboki are no more alimajiri just because of political favouritism that you can't near

naive tribe
grin grin grin grin grin if not that Tinubu has useless your destiny tell me one reason you are ranting here. Give me one single reason to vote for Tinubu and APC. Once a tout forever a tout. Am not the reason for your frustration. If not that you are a tout. You should have spelled Peter Obi well.
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin if not that Tinubu has useless your destiny tell me one reason you are ranting here. Give me one single reason to vote for Tinubu and APC. Once a tout forever a tout. Am not the reason for your frustration. If not that you are a tout. You should have spelled Peter Obi well.

while your foolish peter obi you claimed have used the destiny of the imbeciles that gave birth to you hoard cash that could have constructed infrastructures that will drive Anambra economy, he said infrastructures can't drive economy

do you enjoy free health care under your foolish pityobi? do you enjoy free education? do you enjoy securities or no be under his watch Igbo youths were dropped in Oyi River?

Pity obi is only popular among you his kinsmen imbeciles, let him come and enter now, Igbo becoming Nigeria president anytime soon is a myth. it is easier for igbo to get Biafra than get Nigeria president, you clowns are just on delusional journey
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by specialmati(m): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

while your foolish peter obi you claimed have used the destiny of the imbeciles that gave birth to you hoard cash that could have constructed infrastructures that will drive Anambra economy, he said infrastructures can't drive economy

do you enjoy free health care under your foolish pityobi? do you enjoy free education? do you enjoy securities or no be under his watch Igbo youths are dropped in Oyi River?

Pity obi is only popular among you his kinsmen imbeciles, let him come and enter now, Igbo becoming Nigeria president anytime soon is a myth. it is easier for igbo to get Biafra than get Nigeria president, you clowns are just on delusional journey
grin grin grin grin grin grin the only reason you want Tinubu to become president is because you are given ijesha bus stop to manage .shouting owoda up and down. Give me one reason Tinubu and APC should be voted for. You are ranting, alaye don't worry Peter Obi will rescue you from that old man that has being using your destiny to run his old age.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) / Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters / Please Does Anyone Knows The Spiritual Meaning Of This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.