Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition (2850 Views)

General Lagbaja Condemns Verbal Attacks On Governor Sanwo-Olu. / APC Convention: Group Berates Marafa Over Verbal Attack On Caretaker Committee / Nnamdi Kanu: Refrain From Further Media War And Verbal Attacks Against Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin the only reason you want Tinubu to become president is because you are given ijesha bus stop to manage .shouting owoda up and down. Give me one reason Tinubu and APC should be voted for. You are ranting, alaye don't worry Peter Obi will rescue you from that old man that has being using your destiny to run his old age.

Pityobi will only be president of Biafra, so work on your Biafra and leave the zoo or the zoo is now Paradise now

mumu people
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by specialmati(m): 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

Pityobi will only be president of Biafra, so work on your Biafra and leave the zoo or the zoo is now Paradise now

mumu people
grin grin grin grin grin you are only a tout nothing else that is why you are supporting your oga. Well the sane ones are supporting Peter Obi. Touts and agberos Union are only few so una vote cannot bring una Lagos landlord to landlord nigeria get that into your touting brain
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by Leepeak(m): 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Cowards like Reno don't deserve to live. You talk too much.
Hmmmm if Men where God.
They will choose who decides to stay or go
So sad. Opinion matters remember your comment represent you
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by Leepeak(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Listen to yourself...don't deserve to live cos his opinion doesn't align with yours? undecided

You sound violent and wild.. y'all are the same person who will cry and wail when a Christian gets murdered by an extremist..y'all prolly was the same persons calling Muslims all sortta name for beheading that lady...now tell me what's the difference between yaself and Dem extremist..

Violence.. violence..you threaten people's life for stating their humble opinion and you expect people to be cool with that? undecided
Thank you ooo

Thank God nairaland don't show face o
Them for don poff me too
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin you are only a tout nothing else that is why you are supporting your oga. Well the sane ones are supporting Peter Obi. Touts and agberos Union are only few so una vote cannot bring una Lagos landlord to landlord nigeria get that into your touting brain

stop identifying me with your dad job and standard of living

please learn to write words orderly with good sentences, Nigeria not nigeria, you don't use small letter to a country name

you illiterate people of Biafra are just mere political lapdogs, continue your repetition, it won't elect your pity obi
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by budaatum: 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
duro4chang:
This man has been attacking yoruba for long and nothing happened. He attacked and still attack Tinubu, Oshibajo and Buhari heaven did not fall. Because he attacks peter obi see what is happening

We know him for what he is and no sensible person really listened to him, but now that he is attacking Peter Obi heaven is falling on his head, and he will wail until he stops selling himself and us to the highest bidder and gets Peterised and Obidiently ObiDatted.

Our eyes are opening, you see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYKLo1huPw0
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by budaatum: 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2022

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by specialmati(m): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

stop identifying me with your dad job and standard of living

please learn to write words orderly with good sentences, Nigeria not nigeria, you don't use small letter to a country name

you illiterate people of Biafra are just mere political lapdogs, continue your repetition, it won't elect your pity obi
grin grin angry angry angry angry grin grin you see why you need Peter Obi so that your destiny will be restored from running after busses on bus stop to a decent job after sending you back to school. If being a tout is getting you angry sorry I won't call you that again. But you have to stop allowing that old man run your destiny on his old age. Allow him to rest
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin angry angry angry angry grin grin you see why you need Peter Obi so that your destiny will be restored from running after busses on bus stop to a decent job after sending you back to school. If being a tout is getting you angry sorry I won't call you that again. But you have to stop allowing that old man run your destiny on his old age. Allow him to rest

but when Peter obi rule over your parents they're still living in abject poverty after he left govt, what change? Anambra people still push drugs, he affect nothing than enriching himself and kids with anambra money with hoarding it for unnecessary points

Pityobi is an illiterate and you his supporters are bunch of illiterates, no human born from a woman vagina can use my destiny, if they've use yours, find it and stop disturbing me with your loss destiny kid
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by specialmati(m): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

but when Peter obi rule over your parents they're still living in abject poverty after he left govt, what change? Anambra people still push drugs, he affect nothing than enriching himself and kids with anambra money with hoarding it for unnecessary points

Pityobi is an illiterate and you his supporters are bunch of illiterates, no human born from a woman vagina can use my destiny, if they've use yours, find it and stop disturbing me with your loss destiny kid
grin grin grin grin grin you have been mentioning my parents since you started your ranting I know why. It's not my fault that you don't know your parents, it's a norm with touts. don't worry Peter Obi will make you happy vote for him and allow that old man that have using your destiny to rest ooh please
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:52am On Jul 11, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin you have been mentioning my parents since you started your ranting I know why. It's not my fault that i don't know my parents, it's a norm with touts. don't worry Peter Obi will make you happy vote for him and allow that old man that have using your destiny to rest ooh please

never knew they're late, sorry for your loss

stop making noise, Pityobi stand no chance, reg for your PVC and help the talkative to at least come third to encourage him against next election
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by specialmati(m): 7:49am On Jul 11, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

never knew they're late, sorry for your loss

stop making noise, Pityobi stand no chance, reg for your PVC and help the talkative to at least come third to encourage him against next election
grin grin grin grin grin grin I don't believe in impossiblity. You will be well again since your destiny is being use by the old man. Am sorry you don't know your parents no wonder you want to die over the old man. Anytime you start thinking for yourself know that you are near deliverance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Removed Non-indigenes In Civil Service, denied Political/Market leadership / Nwodo (pdp Chairman): Jonathan Free To Contest 2011 Poll / Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.