Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Please Help Me And Sort This Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me And Sort This Out. (546 Views)

Guys Let Help Him Sort This Out. All Cassalinda Lovers Come Through Please / Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. / State Of Confusion: How Do I Sort This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me And Sort This Out. by Sluacoast(m): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
A friend told me how he was duped by some unknown people who Followed him on his way back after visiting a popular hotel in Lagos.

I won't disclose the name of the hotel. But he told me they came to him. Carted away with two of his iphones
Collected his ATM card and withdraw everything he had on his account. He said when they were talking to him. It felt like they did jazz on him. He couldn't even resist. I told him he could be under the influence of alcohol which is why he couldn't retaliate enough. But he assured me he didn't take a sip of alcohol on that very Day. Guys please can y'all vividly explained to me what just transpired because I'm not understanding because it was after some hours he regain himself and notice what has just happened to him. Is there any juju(voodoo) like this out there.
Re: Please Help Me And Sort This Out. by 2special(m): 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Na only your friend fit explain vividly what happened to him
Re: Please Help Me And Sort This Out. by chatinent: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hypnosis.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me And Sort This Out. by 40fy: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2022

**There are forces at play that are beyond!! But, shit, y'all don't know, cuz if y'all did, y'all would rather worship our deities than the whiteys' god!!

**Believe it or not, African magic is real!!

**I hate you, RitzyBeauty

Re: Please Help Me And Sort This Out. by otipoju(m): 3:15am On Mar 17
40fy:

**There are forces at play that are beyond!! But, shit, y'all don't know, cuz if y'all did, y'all would rather worship our deities than the whiteys' god!!

**Believe it or not, African magic is real!!

**I hate you, RitzyBeauty

God is not a whitey God. Jesus sef was not a caucasian so i dont know where yall got that idea from. Plus Christianity was already in Africa before it ever got to Europe...if you studied Ecclessiology.

All the same that entity called God is the Supreme being to which all deities wether Sango, Oya, Amadioha. Odin, Zeus, But, Baal, Ashthoreth, Horus, Isis, Osiris, Elima Lima, Bilikonda, Zorja, Frigga and the thousands of other deities on the surface of the earth in Africa, Europe, South America, North America, Oceania, Australia.

The Supreme Being called Jehovah by Christians is not an European diety.

Natural forces like rain, thunder, water and supernatural forces such as diefied ancestors, disembodied spirits in whatever shape or form that are called god or goddess by humans in are not equal in power to the Supreme being who created the universe.

Jehovah in Christianity and Judaism is the same Olu-orun in Yoruba cosmology and is different from a Sango or baal in yoruba and Jewish traditions respectively.

Make una dey think from all angles
Re: Please Help Me And Sort This Out. by seanery: 2:53pm On Mar 17
Sigh

(1) (Reply)

Help.. I Keep Seeing Repeated Numbers (11:11 11:55 2.22) / Have You Ever Caught A Scammer On Nairaland Before? / New!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.