Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured (5553 Views)

Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures / Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by blinking001(m): 9:26am On Jul 09, 2022
JASONjnr:

Do you know the sacrifices some of Nigerians do for their bf?

I've had a girl who really treated me special and will do everything to give me happiness and yes, she's a Nigerian girl.
Why did you leave her?
Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by blinking001(m): 9:27am On Jul 09, 2022
Nonexisting:
Okay, another rare one. I overheard one younger nigga in my area gisting his niggas that his girlfriend took him on a two day trip to a resort in Calabar, all expense paid by her and I said okay to myself. I'm currently observing, maybe something is changing the minds of vaginarians or they are simply mutating into something more deadly but pleasing in the eyes.
You the worry oh grin
Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 09, 2022
xpressionx:
Seems she's not a nigerian woman
grin
na ugandan girl be dat
Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by Maxxim: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2022
This is when you asked God for a helper and peace of mind and he answered. I wasn't expecting that reply.
Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by Rexymania(m): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2022
Congratulations on a good woman �
Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by Blackfire(m): 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
xpressionx:
I'd like to share my story this morning. I set out to go for my normal hustle on bolt this morning. Wanted to manage the little fuel I have to vi so that I can queue to fill up my thank. All the request have been getting was far away pick up and within seconds, riders will cancel. My score was going down drastically and I just jejely turned back home has it has stated raining and all roads from lakowe to lekki is totally blocked. On my way back, my tire got punctured and busted. Where will I get 8k to buy another tire with all the frustration I have gotten from bolt trips this morning embarassed icalled my wife and narrated what happend as she has gone to her office. Bellow is what I got I was elated because I never expected it. May God continue to bless her.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Are you sure she didn't get it from another man?
Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by Nyascobar1414: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nonexisting:
Okay, another rare one. I overheard one younger nigga in my area gisting his niggas that his girlfriend took him on a two day trip to a resort in Calabar, all expense paid by her and I said okay to myself. I'm currently observing, maybe something is changing the minds of vaginarians or they are simply mutating into something more deadly but pleasing in the eyes.

This man ehh..lol
Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by DaddyNimo(m): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
xpressionx:
I'd like to share my story this morning. I set out to go for my normal hustle on bolt this morning. Wanted to manage the little fuel I have to vi so that I can queue to fill up my thank. All the request have been getting was far away pick up and within seconds, riders will cancel. My score was going down drastically and I just jejely turned back home has it has stated raining and all roads from lakowe to lekki is totally blocked. On my way back, my tire got punctured and busted. Where will I get 8k to buy another tire with all the frustration I have gotten from bolt trips this morning embarassed icalled my wife and narrated what happend as she has gone to her office. Bellow is what I got I was elated because I never expected it. May God continue to bless her.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
A lesson on why you should never allow a broke girl smile at you talk more you marrying one....the wife of the bolt driver is an example of how a wife should be, working, independent and self sufficient....not broke, housewife.
Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by Nyascobar1414: 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
@Op before this month runs out you gonna pay her that money in double folds...

Be like you no sabi your naija babes again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dick Is Swelling Up, Im Dieing. / I Think It's Time I Stop Keeping Female Friends. / "The Deeper You Go, The Nothing We Feel" - Lady Says (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.