Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) (56721 Views)

Ebube Agu & Army Burn Orsu Market, Shops, Houses In Imo. 1 Killed (Video) / Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate / See What Northern Elders Forum Spokesman, Baba Ahmed Said About Peter Obi(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by sukkot: 8:11am On Jul 09, 2022
lexy2014:

I say you should go and try it there and come back. We are waiting for your testimony.

See the way you are contradicting yourself. You say they are undercover gay. Why are they not doing it in the open?
the point here is the saudis will never say gays should be killed because they know it wll piss amerca off. once you have voiced that opinion you are done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by sukkot: 8:12am On Jul 09, 2022
lexy2014:

So how did uhuru Kenyatta become president of Kenya?
uhuru did not say gays should be killed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by lexy2014: 8:13am On Jul 09, 2022
sukkot:
brah amerca and uk controls us. why do you thnk your poltcans are always payng homage to chatham house n london ? to get instructions from their white master. brah we are still being colonsed but now it is done in a covert way. 14 countres in west afrca stll have ther money controled and prnted n france. stop actng ignorant

Guy you are so ignorant and spilling your posts with contradictions.

First you said america& UK controls us. Now you are mentioning 14 countries and France. Is Nigeria part of the 14 countries?

How many nigerian politicians went to Chatham house?

Why did Obama not control Kenya?
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by sukkot: 8:13am On Jul 09, 2022
lexy2014:

Mr global politics, use your global politics to counter this

Uhuru Kenyatta was able to conveniently put Barack Obama in his place as far as Kenya's stance on homosexuality is concerned. If you like be calling America there and don't go and vote. Saudi is cutting off heads of gays. Be there calling America & UK
uhuru dd not say gays should be killed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by lexy2014: 8:14am On Jul 09, 2022
sukkot:
uhuru did not say gays should be killed

Is uhuru pro gay or anti gay? Are gays being killed in Saudi Arabia?
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by KristaPretty(f): 8:14am On Jul 09, 2022
Yup, they should not have to be killed but guided or put in a mental home for rehabilitation

The laws banning such disturbing act should remain please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Koko1119: 8:15am On Jul 09, 2022
Pls dey should kill dem because is evil.
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by sukkot: 8:15am On Jul 09, 2022
lexy2014:

Guy you are so ignorant and spilling your posts with contradictions.

First you said america& UK controls us. Now you are mentioning 14 countries and France. Is Nigeria part of the 14 countries?

you are ignorant. THE WEST. the west controls us. the west includes francs uk usa

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Lamella66: 8:16am On Jul 09, 2022
Et ui

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by sukkot: 8:18am On Jul 09, 2022
lexy2014:

Is uhuru pro gay or anti gay? Are gays being killed in Saudi Arabia?
you are too stupd to understand what am sayng here. your stands on gays is your personal opinion and you are entitled to it because it is your human rght. however to voce out that gays should be klled ? you are never gettng into power in afrca. the west will mAKE SURE OF THAT
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by lexy2014: 8:18am On Jul 09, 2022
sukkot:
the point here is the saudis will never say gays should be killed because they know it wll piss amerca off. once you have voiced that opinion you are done

Which America? And you say you know global politics.

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/H-5-2002-0033_EN.html?redirect
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by lexy2014: 8:19am On Jul 09, 2022
sukkot:
you are too stupd to understand what am sayng here. your standson gays s your personal opnon and you are enttled to t because it s your human rght. however to voce out that gays should be klled ? you are never gettng nto power n afrca. the west wll mAKE SURE OF THAT

Answer simple questions.

Is uhuru pro gay or anti gay? How did he become president? Are gays being killed in Saudi Arabia?
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by lexy2014: 8:20am On Jul 09, 2022
sukkot:
you are ignorant. THE WEST. the west controls us. the west includes francs uk usa

Answer the simple questions.

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by lexy2014: 8:21am On Jul 09, 2022
luluman:
Its sheer stvpidity to still follow someone who believes in killing non criminal offenders even when not in power because when the power comes on we are in deep shit

Who is the everyone that they are killing? Where you forced to follow anyone? Is homosexuality not a crime in Nigeria?
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by meobizy(f): 8:22am On Jul 09, 2022
Is it today we realized most of the people who talk this way swing for the other team? There is no way the situation would turn out different in Nigeria. Let him spew fire and brimstone. For all I know he is one of them.
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Akanoaaa(m): 8:22am On Jul 09, 2022
I'm a Christian and the God I serve is not tolerate the act. So I support him. Let them be killed and burn in hell fire.
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by sukkot: 8:23am On Jul 09, 2022
lexy2014:

bro you dont know how to hold a debate. you are askng stupd questons. however you wll soon find out why someone went through that panstaking effort to find the ahmed guys vdeo and thats because they know the west will never allow that guy to win. all you gotta do is wait and see. i am not going back and forth wth you. just wait and see what this revelation has done to the peter obi campaign. that video right now is being posted to biden and boris johnson lol
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by sukkot: 8:24am On Jul 09, 2022
lexy2014:

Answer simple questions.

Is uhuru pro gay or anti gay? How did he become president? Are gays being killed in Saudi Arabia?
uhurus opinion on gays is irrelevant. he is not advocating for them to be killed
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by kramer: 8:25am On Jul 09, 2022
obiekunie01:
Any nation that supports gays, trans, gendar-x, is bound to die!

see how they turned a once great nation called america to a butt of the earth.

from pride of nations to a joke of nations! a laughing stock among nations!

Nigeria proscribing gay-ism is one the best thing to ever come out of this nation - thou the law should av taken it further by making it a crime punishable by death thru hanging.

i know we will get there one day.

And Nigeria that has been against homosexualism since the beginning is excelling abi? Or is it Uganda that is now a superpower after making it illegal too?

Please be thinking before typing. Im very sure that you're one of those many people looking to japa to america still.

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by sukkot: 8:26am On Jul 09, 2022
lexy2014:

Which America? And you say you know global politics.

tell obi to find a new vp or he has lost
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by kramer: 8:29am On Jul 09, 2022
Blake755:
Gay isn't part of our culture

And so we should kill anybody that doesn't conform to our culture abi?

So what makes you different from Boko Haram? Afterall you are not conforming to their culture too undecided

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by sukkot: 8:40am On Jul 09, 2022
lexy2014:

also let me make a last post to you so you can see it glaring that we are still being colonised. the president of one african country his name is bin gbagbo i think they say he lost the election but refused to leave. bro france sent in their special forces. like 5 oyinbo special force unit landed on bin gbagbos house with helicopters and arrested him and bundled him to jail in france. a whole african president ? now you tell me ? are we still being colonised ?
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by edungene7: 8:40am On Jul 09, 2022
Irrelevant gay as no backing under the law anyone who wants it otherwise should approach the court
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by lexy2014: 8:55am On Jul 09, 2022
sukkot:
also let me make a last post to you so you can see it glaring that we are still being colonised. the president of one african country his name is bin gbagbo i think they say he lost the election but refused to leave. bro france sent in their special forces. like 5 oyinbo special force unit landed on bin gbagbos house with helicopters and arrested him and bundled him to jail in france. a whole african president ? now you tell me ? are we still being colonised ?

You haven't answered the simple questions.

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by blaquebelle: 8:56am On Jul 09, 2022
You are right, I am ignorant. Thanks for showing me the quote. I do know though, that it is impossible to keep all the laws that were laid down in the old testament, 80% of them were extreme.
Ayodele20:

Lol. You're so ignorant. According to the Bible,gays should be killed

“If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.”[Leviticus 20:13]

Now don't tell me you're no longer under the law but under grace - that will be shallow from you. You use the old testaments to justify what you like and run away from it when it doesn't suit you.

DO YU CONSIDER KILLING OF GAYS AS EXTREME AND BARBARIC?
Then you're not Christian. Are you saying that the law of Moses is barbaric and extreme?
The punishments is found in the Bible - are you saying that the Holy Book which you hold so passionately has extremist and barbaric laws?

Go get an.education, man. Gays should be killed!

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by lexy2014: 8:56am On Jul 09, 2022
sukkot:
tell obi to find a new vp or he has lost

How does that negate the following? I thought you said that Saudi doesn't kill gays cos it's afraid of America?

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by lexy2014: 8:57am On Jul 09, 2022
sukkot:
uhurus opinion on gays is irrelevant. he is not advocating for them to be killed

Answer simple questions.

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by lexy2014: 8:58am On Jul 09, 2022
sukkot:
bro you dont know how to hold a debate. you are askng stupd questons. however you wll soon find out why someone went through that panstaking effort to find the ahmed guys vdeo and thats because they know the west will never allow that guy to win. all you gotta do is wait and see. i am not going back and forth wth you. just wait and see what this revelation has done to the peter obi campaign. that video right now is being posted to biden and boris johnson lol

Debater, answer the simple questions.

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by sukkot: 9:03am On Jul 09, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered the simple questions.

how many nigerian politician went to chatham house ? the most important one, the president is there all the time. buhari

as for the other question read about the berlin conference. they carved up africa like a cake. while france controls 14 countries in west africa we are controlled by england, the congo is controlled by belgium, naMBiA S CONTROLLED BY GERMANY ETC ETC

AND YES KENYA iS BENG CONTROLLED BY AMERCA. however uhuru does not hold extreme veiws. all he sad is we have more important problems n kenya than who is homosexual. he is not advocatng for gays to be killed. you cant be given any kind of power with those views. the west wll makse sure of that because they are very big on gay and anmal rights. if you have lved n the west you will understand

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by amliftedhigher: 9:09am On Jul 09, 2022
naptu2:
There is currently an uproar on Nigerian social media after an old video of the vice presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed, saying that gay people should be killed resurfaced on Friday night.

Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed was speaking during a debate in the Senate over the Same-Sex Marriage Prohibition Bill in 2011. He said:

Here is the video (start from the 2:07 minute mark).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzqRdnVKPb8

Channels TV has blocked the video from showing on Nairaland, but click "Watch on YouTube" and you can watch the video there.

The video has led to the following reactions.

1) Ose Anenih is a member of the PDP and son of former minister, Anthony Anenih

2 & 3) Ikhide Ikheloa is a famous author

So?
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by lexy2014: 9:11am On Jul 09, 2022
sukkot:
how many nigerian politician went to chatham house ? the most important one, the president is there all the time. buhari

as for the other question read about the berlin conference. they carved up africa like a cake. while france controls 14 countries in west africa we are controlled by england, the congo is controlled by belgium, naMBiA S CONTROLLED BY GERMANY ETC ETC

AND YES KENYA iS BENG CONTROLLED BY AMERCA. however uhuru does not hold extreme veiws. all he sad is we have more important problems n kenya than who is homosexual. he is not advocatng for gays to be killed. you cant be given any kind of power with those views. the west wll makse sure of that because they are very big on gay and anmal rights. if you have lved n the west you will understand

I didn't ask about the most important or unimportant one. You said: "why do you thnk your poltcans are always payng homage to chatham house n london?"

So pls tell us How many nigerian politicians went to Chatham house?

How is buhari in Chatham house "all the time"?

You still haven't answered the following questions.

Why did Obama not control Kenya? how does America control Kenya?
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by sukkot: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2022
lexy2014:

I didn't ask about the most important or unimportant one. You said: "why do you thnk your poltcans are always payng homage to chatham house n london?"

So pls tell us How many nigerian politicians went to Chatham house?

How is buhari in Chatham house "all the time"?

You still haven't answered the following questions.

Why did Obama not control Kenya? how does America control Kenya?
ok bro you are definitely trolling. dont quote me again on this topic. i have said all i have said. have a great day

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard / Okonjo-Iweala Responds To Soludo's Attack (Press Release) / Don't Vote With Your Thumb, Vote With Your Index Finger On Saturday - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.