Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) (56930 Views)

Ebube Agu & Army Burn Orsu Market, Shops, Houses In Imo. 1 Killed (Video) / Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate / See What Northern Elders Forum Spokesman, Baba Ahmed Said About Peter Obi(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by iswallker(m): 6:57am On Jul 09, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
Immediately OBI named Datti Baba-Ahmed as his running mate, the Tinubu and APC propaganda machine swung into action of blackmailing……

Same tool they used against GEJ in 2015. Well, I have this for you guys

Even if you dig up a video of Datti Baba-Ahmed saying that all lesbians and gays should be killed, we are still going to vote for LP,

After all lesbianism and Gay are not part of the Nigerian culture….

Propaganda bots �

Who are we lipsrsealed

It means he also supports deborahs lynching

Extremist views have no place in today's society

It's like turning us to afghsnistsn

undecided
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by limeta(f): 6:57am On Jul 09, 2022
PrinceGallant:

Thank you. It is our problem, we don't condone nonsense. Our religion first before anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c55QASwMMas
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by kingyakos: 6:58am On Jul 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

Discuss lgbt?? You are funny

It cannot be discussed until we get it right that nigeria is a liberal state and establish it by law accross nigeri
....that Nigeria is not a christain or a muslim state but democratic for everyone
...that both religion and any religion shoukd be separated from politics and the courts..
That people should not be killed for blasphemy

That... there shoukd be no 2 or 3 parallel, where one says ok to lgbt and the others can burn lgbt on the street whem they feel like

..if we cant sort this issues first... we cant move to discussing LGBT....they will just get killed by muslims and burnt on the street....

Besides..this thread isnt about discussing lgbt...it trying to use the man's statement to score political points....it wont work because the larger population doeant like homosexuality.

A Christian president passed it to law years and the muslims for once agreed with christians that homosexual be jailed for 14 years ..despite that..they are still beimg executed in the north..so how will u use that to score point against a muslim candicate??

They're not being killed in the northern, the last ones that were caught was sentence to same 14yrs in prison so stop giving wrong information here.
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by BaddestQueen(f): 7:00am On Jul 09, 2022
omenka:
See them responding and weeping inside my mentions that "yes gays should be killed" yen yen yen, "who are white people, it is Nigerians that are voting", yen yen yen.

Folks are so emotional they don't even think things through before spilling their stinking guts all over the place. I'm sure they'd also ask Pandora to take to the airwaves and tell the world "gays should be killed".

And to think these people saying the endorsement of the West doesn't matter were the same people that couldn't conceal their excitement, almost crashing this site, when Pandora was sighted crawling in front of 10 Downing Street like a leper.

Igbos are too daft it is unbelievable. grin
Shut up
you don't know anything
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Lazenby007(m): 7:00am On Jul 09, 2022
obiekunie01:
yep!

not just killed.

they should be killed and burnt to ashes.

yep i said it and i fully stand by it.
yep I am with you
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 09, 2022
They should be killed, I support it, it's evil...we move.

Vote Labour Party

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Tupaq: 7:02am On Jul 09, 2022
Tinubu also once said he doesn't believe in Nigeria. Has he been crucified? Abeg make we hear word. We are obidient and yusful!
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Kaysalas(m): 7:03am On Jul 09, 2022
omenka:
Ahaa. Was looking for this video.

International support for presidential candidates in our elections is always critical- with no prejudice to local support. That said, with this evidence, how would the duo of Pandora and Datti appeal to the West, especially US and EU/UK, with all their "human rights" and LGBTQ craze?

These guys goofed big time! grin
Very well said. Have you noticed how Tinubu, like Buhari then, have paid visits or have been visited by the representatives of the owners of Nigeria? U.S, U.K, France? grin
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by advanceDNA: 7:04am On Jul 09, 2022
kingyakos:

They're not being killed in the northern, the last ones that were caught was sentence to same 14yrs in prison so stop giving wrong information here.

Homosexuals?? sentenced to 14 years in a sharia court?? U seff know its not possible.. there is no such law in shariah...they were sentenced to death by stoning

https://www.nairaland.com/7205766/bauchi-shariah-court-sentences-3#114315390
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Biodun1929(m): 7:10am On Jul 09, 2022
Kkshanana90:
My grandma once said: “If you don’t want to know who your mum dated before she met your father, avoid politics”.

Hahahaha! I swear. Even if someone offers me 30 billion, I can never join politics. NEVER!
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Protect18: 7:10am On Jul 09, 2022
They don't deserve to live with sane humans.
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Ojuntana: 7:11am On Jul 09, 2022
naptu2:
More reactions.
I thought you said you're a journalist. So you think what someone says as a representative of his constituents on the floor of the senate equates a personal opinion that should call for scrutiny?
Your bias no dey ever let you see road bros.
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by net7777(m): 7:14am On Jul 09, 2022
Yes ke..... Let them be killed cos they are a big menace to d society......BUT on d flip, he said what he said not affirmatively but a suggestion. So wailers pick race. Una lies no go work.... We expect u guys to dig out more videos to discredit the man. Awon oloriburuku
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Diligence: 7:19am On Jul 09, 2022
Dear Nigerians:

Pls note that APC and PDP support gays and lesbians, which is against the will of God for man kind (man marrying men and women marrying women. Also men having sexual intercourse with men and women having sexual intercourse with women).

It's against beliefs of Muslims, Christians and Traditionalists.

Please have this in mind while casting your votes!

Kenyan President told Obama face to face in the USA, that Kenya and Kenyans will never support gays and lesbians or LGBT, that it is obnoxious to the African culture.

Stand for nothing and fall for everything!

Take Back Your Country!
EnofIsEnof!

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Liamm(m): 7:22am On Jul 09, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Yeah, you are waiting for Joe Biden and Borris Johnson to fly down and vote in Nigeria because certain candidates doesn't appeal to them.

I thought Tinubu urchins had small sense in them, didn't know that the last iota of sense has left them all, now cry us an ocean. grin

The whole Nigeria are OBIdient, welcome the incoming president
seems you don't know omenka. A chief gaslighter on here grin. He was once of the opinion that international endorsements aren't really of much importance. He keeps shifting the goal post to suit whatever narrative he conjures grin. Allow him to wail if that makes him feel better grin. His wailings sound like music to my ears grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by SU50: 7:25am On Jul 09, 2022
naptu2:
There is currently an uproar on Nigerian social media after an old video of the vice presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed, saying that gay people should be killed resurfaced on Friday night.

Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed was speaking during a debate in the Senate over the Same-Sex Marriage Prohibition Bill in 2011. He said:

Here is the video (start from the 2:07 minute mark).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzqRdnVKPb8

Channels TV has blocked the video from showing on Nairaland, but click "Watch on YouTube" and you can watch the video there.

The video has led to the following reactions.

1) Ose Anenih is a member of the PDP and son of former minister, Anthony Anenih

2 & 3) Ikhide Ikheloa is a famous author

I am an ardent critic and a complete opposition to the LP presidency but that should not pavebthe way for LGBTQ shit in Nigeria, it has no place here.
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by SU50: 7:28am On Jul 09, 2022
Pagrammer:
he's right you know. Even the Holy Bible sanctions it grin

Where in the Bible? Old or new testament?
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by lincs25(m): 7:30am On Jul 09, 2022
They should be taken to evil forest, killed and the body given to wild animals for food. Rubbish
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by hush15: 7:33am On Jul 09, 2022
Sergio101:
sad

Una don start again??

The said statement has been long and is not taking effect in today's atmosphere which render it absolutely useless.

Let me tell you PDP/APC lovers of Gerontocracy.

No amount of propaganda will shift Obi to at least 0.2meters from his position

Tinubu is fielding Muslim/muslim ticket which will eventually make Obi cruise to victory.

Better buy Obi's Office portrait to be hanged before it skyrocket by 2023.

My regards to Reno the mischief maker

I just believe now that most Nigerians are stupid. Just imagine, is being gay or lesbian something to be proud of?
Something God unequivocally abhors...
Well, if they want it to be a political issue today, I condemn it also today. Those that practiced it, where are they today?

Where is Sodom, where is Gomorrah? Where are those that did it during the days of Noah? Just to score cheap political point, we want to start encouraging something that will destroy us!!!
Oya, make we dey carry go now. Foolish people
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 09, 2022
So tinubu and atiku they support gay marriage now grin

Infact finish them all angry
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by sukkot: 7:34am On Jul 09, 2022
Fyie:
So withen 24hrs Nigerians don go dig this one comot... Na wa o grin

Me nothing concern me....na Obi I dey vote for
obi cannot win. america and uk will not support him because of his vice who wants to kee gays. what obi needs to do is recalibrate and boot that guy out and get another vp if he hopes to win. the usa will never allow someone with such views to win
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by advanceDNA: 7:35am On Jul 09, 2022
kingyakos:

Wont you bring your proof to show they were sentenced to 14 years in the shariah court they took them too?? U accused me of wrong information without showing proof...
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by sukkot: 7:38am On Jul 09, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
Immediately OBI named Datti Baba-Ahmed as his running mate, the Tinubu and APC propaganda machine swung into action of blackmailing……

Same tool they used against GEJ in 2015. Well, I have this for you guys

Even if you dig up a video of Datti Baba-Ahmed saying that all lesbians and gays should be killed, we are still going to vote for LP,

After all lesbianism and Gay are not part of the Nigerian culture….

Propaganda bots �
amerca will never allow them to win. they will put nigera on all kinds of debilitating sanctions if that guy gets into power. as it is obi has lost because of his vp
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Aidejay(m): 7:38am On Jul 09, 2022
Can never happen.

The LGBTQ movement is fully backed and supported by the necessary powers just like how Christianity and Democracy were propagated.

Any attempt to kill these people will result in the type of backlash and sanctions, Boko Haram and BBoG didn't receive.

As some people reminded Datti-Baba on twitter, he should start with Doyin Okupe's son and the children of his friends, politicians and the elites.

Las las na poor, defenseless Nigerians with no power go suffer am.

So the moral lesson is gain power and wealth. Anything you do or say will be excused.
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Shascky33: 7:38am On Jul 09, 2022
Gay people in Nigeria should be thrown into gas chambers. Throw another stone, this one no hit us.

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by lexy2014: 7:42am On Jul 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I'm truly shocked to read this. How Nigerians suddenly became activists for gay rights. They are the same ones mobbing gays to death.

With this push, gays will be emboldened. And, it will aggressively permeate the culture.

It's one fool that started it all of a sudden some clowns like the one I responded to became automatic gay activist

1 Like

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by lexy2014: 7:45am On Jul 09, 2022
sukkot:
amerca will never allow them to win. they will put nigera on all kinds of debilitating sanctions if that guy gets into power. as it is obi has lost because of his vp

But the same america will allow the family of Al Saud to continue ruling in Saudi Arabia. I am sure those guys allow gay parades. Be calling America for nigeria matter
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Ivimmanuel: 7:46am On Jul 09, 2022
Daguga:
Definitely, they should be killed, any lie in that?
I wonder o, persin wey waste finish wetin we wan carry am do. Sai Baba grin
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by luluman: 7:46am On Jul 09, 2022
limeta:
The Muslim problems
Yet you want him to be our number 2 citizen?
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by luluman: 7:48am On Jul 09, 2022
omenka:
Ahaa. Was looking for this video.

International support for presidential candidates in our elections is always critical- with no prejudice to local support. That said, with this evidence, how would the duo of Pandora and Datti appeal to the West, especially US and EU/UK, with all their "human rights" and LGBTQ craze?

These guys goofed big time! grin
I concur. This is the person yeebos think will make their magic work; maybe by killing everyone in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by Fmghewzy(m): 7:48am On Jul 09, 2022
Shascky33:
Gay people in Nigeria should be thrown into gas chambers. Throw another stone, this one no hit us.

grin grin grin
Very wicked man grin grin.
Re: Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) by CSTRR: 7:48am On Jul 09, 2022
No wonder the north is a very violent society.

Even their best leaders are violent and proponents of violence.
None of them is free from that streak of madness.

We can only manage them, pending when we can educate their next generation and teach them better ways of thinking and doing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) / Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.