Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me (52840 Views)

I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu / Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) / Hold Peter Obi Responsible For Floating Ezu River Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by richie240: 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
I remember that song:"dem go deny u dem no know u again o, dem go deny u dem no know u again...."

For SEVEN GOOD YEARS when he was attacking buhalli, attacking el-rufai, attacking tilumbu attacking APC etc that time, e be hero, but d moment e come begin speaking out against obi, e don bcom bipolar!

Are se and ss no longer one again?
cool

DMerciful:
Reno is becoming bipolar grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Freeman50(m): 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
kenedy175:
What will happen if you campaign for your candidate without trying to incite violence against another candidate?

Reno hardly talks about Atiku, but always talks trash about Obi. This is what happens when you can't market your candidate.

The sweet thing is that Obi doesn't even know if he exists. Reno keeps whining like a child
Are you minding the numbskull? Why is he now crying over spilled milk? This is just an iceberg of it.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Ojochegbe200: 11:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
Policewoman:
The mumu instigator don collect wotowoto
The vawulence will go round peaceis never an option grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by cozy7(m): 11:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
dodgelord:
Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me -Reno Omokri

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri, has said that the threats from the supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, were getting too much.

He, therefore, stated that Obi should be held responsible if anything happens to him or his family members.

In a post on his Instagram page on Friday, Omokri claimed he had been a victim of harassment because he faulted the assertion of Obi, that he was a "Pilot" and other contenders for Nigeria's top job were mere 'drivers.'

He said,
https://www.instagram.com/p/CfxC-e2DXY-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
May heavenly thunder locate anywhere u are!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by omenka(m): 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Only you dey talk, only you dey laugh. Seems you need to check yourself in at Yabaleft. Take this hatred of Obi due to his ethnic background off your chest so you would be better.
I'm just getting warmed up, y'all should save your tears for next year. You'd need it, so you don't go crying blood and sputum when the time comes. wink

People who give others Molotov cocktails and expect candies in return. Una never see anything. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by JubrinElSudan: 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
You tried to instigate the North against Obi/South East, a speech that even a Primary 2 pupil will understand, you twisted it to suit your evil mind, translated it to Hausa.
When was the last time you even tweeted for your candidate? Everytime Obi, Obi, Obi. If anything should happen to any Southerner in the North, we will hold you Reno Omokri responsible, not Atiku but you!!!! Finished man

16 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
omenka:
I'm just getting warmed up, y'all should save your tears for next year. You'd need it, so you don't go crying blood and sputum when the time comes. wink

People who give others Molotov cocktails and expect candies in return. Una never see anything. smiley

Wow! So you just admitted it. You just admitted you're a hater. All I can say is weldone.

You see that next year eehn, Na you go cry tears of blood ooo. Na here we go dey dey laugh you. Better move before a moving train hits you ooo.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 09, 2022
JubrinElSudan:
You tried to instigate the North against Obi/South East, a speech that even a Primary 2 pupil will understand, you twisted it to suit your evil mind, translated it to Hausa.
When was the last time you even tweeted for your candidate? Everytime Obi, Obi, Obi. If anything should happen to any Southerner in the North, we will hold you Reno Omokri responsible, not Atiku but you!!!! Finished man

Exactly!

Reno must be held responsible for his statements.

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by PrincessofDSS(f): 12:00am On Jul 09, 2022
dangermouse:
While we the common Nigerians condemn in strong terms, the dastardly attack on Kuje Prison and the attack on our dear and lovely President's advance convoy by bandits, we the common Nigerians urge the president & his aides to remain calm, law abiding & go about their normal duties/businesses. We also urge them not to take laws into their hands as the perpetrators of the evil act will soon be brought to book by we common Nigerians.

Hahahaha

They think that they’re the only that can issue statements abii

God bless you dearie

On behalf of Nigerians

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Validated: 12:00am On Jul 09, 2022
Reno is facing another 8 years of political joblessness. Atiku is not going anywhere. So Reno is already scared as many more years of political exile and joblessness stares him in the face.

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Lightorder: 12:00am On Jul 09, 2022
Durabest:
Obi u see your life? You are now a terror leader and Nigeria will held you responsible should anything happen to him.
whose son is talking?!!!!! Who are you ?’!!!! Do you have address??!!!!

Sane Nigerians will save your likes from the kind of rubbish and trash you voted in 2015! We will never again watch senseless fellows Kill themselves and others with their senseless choices .
NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!
If this country get it right this time , you can jump into a pool , because I can see you don’t like good things and yourself

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by dodgelord: 12:01am On Jul 09, 2022
cozy7:
May heavenly thunder locate anywhere u are!!!
ok
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Danniedpastor(m): 12:02am On Jul 09, 2022
SenatePresdo:
If obi described himself as a pilot, what did kwankwaso described himself as, A gate man?

Reno must be mad, as a matter of fact it was kwankwaso that was more desperate to be the Pilot, even went as far as saying that Northerners won't vote an Igbo man.

Yet Reno didn't see that one, he just focused on Peter Obi that has not done anything to him, yet expects OBIdients not to focus on his miserable ass?

I say, make God punish you Reno.

Nobody is threatening Reno,he is too irrelevant in the scheme of things. He don't even vote during election.

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 09, 2022
This Guy TALKS too much.
Did he marry his phone or a woman?
The Attention he gives social media is too much.
Hope he gives such to his family.
This kind man go sabi NAG.. yet na some people media personality & counsellor.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by dodgelord: 12:04am On Jul 09, 2022
AWODCHEMIST:
please help a brother, kindly subscribe to my channel. God bless you richly

no
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by kenedy175(m): 12:05am On Jul 09, 2022
Freeman50:
Are you minding the numbskull? Why is he now crying over spilled milk? This is just an iceberg of it.

He must be going through alot now.

If they eventually ban him from Twitter, that means he'll go hungry oo

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Danniedpastor(m): 12:05am On Jul 09, 2022
omenka:
Pandora in the mud. This is just the beginning. grin

Which mud? The man no send Una.
Everyone is trying to pull him down but God is disgracing all of you.

Can you ever believe that Reno would cry on IG?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by alltribe: 12:05am On Jul 09, 2022
This idiot wants unnecessary attention all the time,fake guy,shame on you.Let me tell you your real pain,your pain is that your attack on Peter Obi is not resonating,and will never resonate, and your work has no effect,since you profit on lies and dehumanizing others for your pay masters. So you will not be getting contracts in the future.This is why you are Panicking.You fool enemy of NIgeria,please find better work,side line political dirt work is not work,it is akin to agboro work.
dodgelord:

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri, has said that the threats from the supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, were getting too much.

He, therefore, stated that Obi should be held responsible if anything happens to him or his family members.

In a post on his Instagram page on Friday, Omokri claimed he had been a victim of harassment because he faulted the assertion of Obi, that he was a "Pilot" and other contenders for Nigeria's top job were mere 'drivers.'

He said,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by aribisala0(m): 12:06am On Jul 09, 2022
nony43:
Your tap mouth don make you de fear. Reno you are a boy in a man’s body.
So is this a military operation or democracy ? What is this MAN STUFF you are propagating here. Tough guy?

He is not a soldier or warrior he is a civilian .
His area of expertise is freedom of sppech

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by macrodata(m): 12:06am On Jul 09, 2022
skywalker240:
Reno is starting to be irrelevant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by faceland: 12:06am On Jul 09, 2022
I don't think Obi followers are violent, they are just keyboard worriors like the #EndSARS

However, I hope someone trys to frame Obi by getting ride of this Omokri germs.

If Nigeria was fair, it is the turn of an Igbo (you can't keep doing things the old way and expect a new results), however, since the reality on group would not let an Igbo to reach Aso Rock, we settle for Atiku. Now it doesn't make sense you would start attacking Obi, you don't need to attack Obi to promote Atiku. What if they agree to run together? This internet prostitute Omokri would turn around and be promotion Obi again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by aribisala0(m): 12:06am On Jul 09, 2022
Can anyone provide a quote of not more than 2 or 3 sentences of what Reno said that is illegal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by naijaking1: 12:06am On Jul 09, 2022
Reno, the half witted Smart man wants to attract more attention and publicity to himself. Social media sells!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Sunnyski: 12:07am On Jul 09, 2022
Durabest:
Obi u see your life? You are now a terror leader and Nigeria will held you responsible should anything happen to him.

You mumu never do?

Oya go ahead and display your highest level of stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by kenedy175(m): 12:08am On Jul 09, 2022
Authoreety:
I thought this guy had sense before o...
This politics of a thing isn't ordinary o..

How can Reno opt for atiku instead of a visionary and vibrant Obi: all inn the name of politics

Someone Said he sold his manhood grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Venom11(m): 12:09am On Jul 09, 2022
Durabest:

[color=#006600][/color]speak English well, if yu must
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Lightorder: 12:09am On Jul 09, 2022
Reno feels that the easiest way he could return to this country and join the thieves milking this country dry is to support PDP. Tomorrow you hear that Reno is The minister of this and that. GOD FORBID

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by okuwehcris: 12:10am On Jul 09, 2022
dangermouse:
While we the common Nigerians condemn in strong terms, the dastardly attack on Kuje Prison and the attack on our dear and lovely President's advance convoy by bandits, we the common Nigerians urge the president & his aides to remain calm, law abiding & go about their normal duties/businesses. We also urge them not to take laws into their hands as the perpetrators of the evil act will soon be brought to book by we common Nigerians.

grin grin grin angry
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Zorn: 12:10am On Jul 09, 2022
omenka:
Pandora in the mud. This is just the beginning. grin
So you're now on the same page with Reno? Buhari tormentor lol.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by iezeiyida(m): 12:10am On Jul 09, 2022
What a stupid statement PO never told his online supporters to threathen you because you criticized him for describing himeself as a pilot. This is like blaming and holding a football player like Messi, Ronaldo etc. responsible because his fans was threatening his opponents. It doesn't make sense

Mr Reno Zukwanuike cool
How much did Athifku give you grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by onuman: 12:11am On Jul 09, 2022
dodgelord:

He said,

Reno Omokri wouldn't campaign for his candidates, Atiku Abubakar, but drops name of Peter Obi frequently in his search for relevance in Nigeria.

Commot for road, a beg. Who had time for threatening a monkey?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time / Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.