Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me (52839 Views)

I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu / Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) / Hold Peter Obi Responsible For Floating Ezu River Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Ogbuu101: 1:03am On Jul 09, 2022
faceland:
I don't think Obi followers are violent, they are just keyboard worriors like the #EndSARS

However, I hope someone trys to frame Obi by getting ride of this Omokri germs.

If Nigeria was fair, it is the turn of an Igbo (you can't keep doing things the old way and expect a new results), however, since the reality on group would not let an Igbo to reach Aso Rock, we settle for Atiku. Now it doesn't make sense you would start attacking Obi, you don't need to attack Obi to promote Atiku. What if they agree to run together? This internet prostitute Omokri would turn around and be promotion Obi again.
Internet prostitute grin
I done learn new one cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by naijapikin2(m): 1:05am On Jul 09, 2022
You don dey fear
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Emilokoiyawon: 1:08am On Jul 09, 2022
when 2 fools are fighting, I just sit down and watch with pleasure. Reno is a fool. Peteru pandora criminal is a fool. Every single ObidientIpig is a fool.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Angelfrost(m): 1:08am On Jul 09, 2022
Durabest:
Obi u see your life? You are now a terror leader and Nigeria will held you responsible should anything happen to him.

It's so convenient attacking Peter Obi who neither compelled nor chose a massive following...

Anything to paint the man bad is fair game!

Your desperation is amusing! grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by TheMostComplex1: 1:08am On Jul 09, 2022
dangermouse:
While we the common Nigerians condemn in strong terms, the dastardly attack on Kuje Prison and the attack on our dear and lovely President's advance convoy by bandits, we the common Nigerians urge the president & his aides to remain calm, law abiding & go about their normal duties/businesses. We also urge them not to take laws into their hands as the perpetrators of the evil act will soon be brought to book by we common Nigerians.

In addition our hearts goes out for the president & the VP

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Steinmann: 1:08am On Jul 09, 2022
RReno Omokiri you murdered your sleep by causing an innocent man.
But you don't have to expect any repercussion because peter Obi is not like any rogue or killer Nigerian politician.
Peter Obi has forgiven you.
Go and SIN on more.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Ubanz: 1:09am On Jul 09, 2022
I can't believe this!!
A whole buhari tormentor crying wolf?

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by LordErrk: 1:09am On Jul 09, 2022
ambience:
i see what u did there comrade grin

Abi o. Since our darling presido Don dey ask we the citizens, why and how terrorist take attack kuje. We gats calm and reassure am na
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by LordErrk: 1:10am On Jul 09, 2022
ambience:
i see what u did there comrade grin

Abi o. Since our darling presido Don dey ask us how terrorist take attack kuje. We gats calm and reassure am na grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Mopolog: 1:10am On Jul 09, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Mopolog: 1:10am On Jul 09, 2022
Mopolog
Aqswdefr
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Angelfrost(m): 1:11am On Jul 09, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
What's dude problem with Peter Obi undecided
He sheit, piss and dream about him

The wicked run when no man pursue him

He has nothing meaningful to say about his paymaster (Atiku)... So, it is easier to attack the personality of whoever he deems a major threat.

Idiotic tactics in my opinion, but effective in an unintelligent multitude.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by nedekid: 1:13am On Jul 09, 2022
Folks should just ignore this attention seeker.
Small yash really de shake undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Carl23: 1:20am On Jul 09, 2022
Zeezenho:

Oga go look for work even okada riders they make 5k per day lazy youth.
oga give me work or give me okada high purchase
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Emilokoiyawon: 1:23am On Jul 09, 2022
Iwanttoto:

I am Igbo, but the truth is that obi's supporters are delusional and all mad. Imagine, I went to an ipob member's house yesterday and this guy almost broke my head just because I said Obi wasn't in the right platform to win and that he is overrated. These were the same mad people that accused obi of killing them when he was a governor.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by gracealonev: 1:26am On Jul 09, 2022
Asour:

Hahahaha.

Oga? Best election keh?

An election that hasn't happened can't be the best.

Thanks for the observation.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Gbemini(m): 1:33am On Jul 09, 2022
dodgelord:
Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me -Reno Omokri

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri, has said that the threats from the supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, were getting too much.

He, therefore, stated that Obi should be held responsible if anything happens to him or his family members.

In a post on his Instagram page on Friday, Omokri claimed he had been a victim of harassment because he faulted the assertion of Obi, that he was a "Pilot" and other contenders for Nigeria's top job were mere 'drivers.'

He said,
https://www.instagram.com/p/CfxC-e2DXY-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
peter obi is another boko haram leader of east ... He was using terrorist group (biafra) inorder to fulfill his aims... Now its very cleared that only the terrorists want him as d president...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by d142475: 1:38am On Jul 09, 2022
His blackmailing Obi and wants to robe him in at all cost. He is not used to being challenged in this manner on Twitter. He is usually the bully, calling people names and insulting them, now he can't stand being called out for his hypocrisy. Reno has been badly exposed for who he is-a charlatan. Reno, nobody will hurt you or your family physically. But forever you have hurt the little that was left of your reputation. For the records, Obi does not pay twitter users. His followership among young people is organic , not bought, not forced. His message resounds with the young people, who are desperate for a change and they are supporting him as a result. Reno and the old order are scared of this positive tsunami of change that is about to sweep Nigeria-they are beneficiaries of the old, chaotic order. Sorry o, Reno.. Pele.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Billygee2u: 1:46am On Jul 09, 2022
dodgelord:
Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me -Reno Omokri

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri, has said that the threats from the supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, were getting too much.

He, therefore, stated that Obi should be held responsible if anything happens to him or his family members.

In a post on his Instagram page on Friday, Omokri claimed he had been a victim of harassment because he faulted the assertion of Obi, that he was a "Pilot" and other contenders for Nigeria's top job were mere 'drivers.'

He said,
https://www.instagram.com/p/CfxC-e2DXY-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
This sens.sless bi.gotry man ,I once thought that you're a responsible man,not knowing that you're a cunny attention seeker. Shame on you OMOKIRI.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by jimcaddy(m): 1:47am On Jul 09, 2022
Reno should stop all these nonsense he is doing. You don't like Peter Obi, it's fine. You'll prefer your Atiku to enter. That's fine, but stop dragging Peter Obi and calling him out every now and then. Leave him alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Billygee2u: 1:52am On Jul 09, 2022
uzernamme:
Lemme get this straight. Those times you went full-on attack on Buhari, petitioned El-rufai banned from traveling, attacked Tinubu even jabbed @ Tonto dike, etc. you meant to say your life wasn't on the verge of emergency? Like none of them wasn't waiting for you to step foot here and it's game over for you. Now the table's turned and you're playing the victim? At the comfort of your base outside the country, saying your life is in danger?

I by no means support online trolls and attacks but these write-ups are nothing more than a direct accusation & attack on PO. This guy is straight-up delusional, feeds off of the attention and plays mind games. He used this petition against him as a perfect avenue to demonize PO in favor of Atiku or whoever he favors.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Billygee2u: 1:55am On Jul 09, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Reno is a shameless im.becyl
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Billygee2u: 1:56am On Jul 09, 2022
kenedy175:
What will happen if you campaign for your candidate without trying to incite violence against another candidate?

Reno hardly talks about Atiku, but always talks trash about Obi. This is what happens when you can't market your candidate.

The sweet thing is that Obi doesn't even know if he exists. Reno keeps whining like a child
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by etrange: 2:03am On Jul 09, 2022
Lol... knowing the way this guy behaves, I doubt there's any real threat sent his way. It's probably all part of the campaign.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by dozymars(m): 2:10am On Jul 09, 2022
Good riddance

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Kc3000: 2:12am On Jul 09, 2022
Lol Omokri has finally gone mad!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Joy002(f): 2:13am On Jul 09, 2022
dangermouse:
While we the common Nigerians condemn in strong terms, the dastardly attack on Kuje Prison and the attack on our dear and lovely President's advance convoy by bandits, we the common Nigerians urge the president & his aides to remain calm, law abiding & go about their normal duties/businesses. We also urge them not to take laws into their hands as the perpetrators of the evil act will soon be brought to book by we common Nigerians.
only your name self they fear reno

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by thatigboman1: 2:15am On Jul 09, 2022
omenka:
Pandora in the mud. This is just the beginning. grin
omenka, how are u? How's Enugu, the city u are taking refuge in?
How far about your hometown agatu, benue state that fulani herdsmen forcefully took over from u guys? Hope u are paying the fulani chief regular homage before the guy go vex.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by TUFFSS: 2:17am On Jul 09, 2022
Reno said he was in the plan that eliminated Abacha. I don't like murderers sha.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by TwoPheus: 2:22am On Jul 09, 2022
A sinking fellow!
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by TUFFSS: 2:23am On Jul 09, 2022
RENO WILL YOU BE IN NIGERIA TO VOTE UR MASTER NEXT YEAR? FLISH BOY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) / IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.