Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me (52816 Views)

I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu / Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) / Hold Peter Obi Responsible For Floating Ezu River Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Menace2Society(m): 12:11am On Jul 09, 2022
Obi supporters people are something else

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by hotklasicboi: 12:11am On Jul 09, 2022
Hold your mouth responsible oooo

Leave pipe Peter alone

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by harmonyglobal: 12:12am On Jul 09, 2022
Let it happen first, parrot mouth

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by aribisala0(m): 12:13am On Jul 09, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
This Guy TALKS too much.
Did he marry his phone or a woman?
The Attention he gives social media is too much.
Hope he gives such to his family.
This kind man go sabi NAG.. yet na some people media personality & counsellor.
Not everyone browses the internet with a phone. I know that is the case for many poor Nigerians but not for everyone.
Who are you to say his social media attention is "TOO MUCH"
He earns money from his presence on social media and from TALKING. EVERYDAY people look for what he is saying whether he deserves it or not that is REALITY
So it is foolish to say he talks too much if he gets paid for talking

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by greggng: 12:13am On Jul 09, 2022
Is a shame what Reno can do for money no exist . Same Reno said this about Peter obi on 2018. So we cannot play politics without bitterness in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Rahkman: 12:13am On Jul 09, 2022
This idiot just dey on cruise make una just stop to dey give am attention

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by onuman: 12:16am On Jul 09, 2022
kenedy175:
What will happen if you campaign for your candidate without trying to incite violence against another candidate?

Reno hardly talks about Atiku, but always talks trash about Obi. This is what happens when you can't market your candidate.

The sweet thing is that Obi doesn't even know if he exists.
Reno keeps whining like a child

In bold, I swear: Peter Obi doesn't know if Reno Omokri exists.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Carl23: 12:18am On Jul 09, 2022
Someone should help with 2k,so broke now Gtb bank 0110538704
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by AfolayanBig(m): 12:20am On Jul 09, 2022
This Pig is still. making noise?
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Martinsovih(m): 12:20am On Jul 09, 2022
I will never have expected you to come this low mr Reno. With what we are experiencing in this country, you choose to align yourself with the old cargos and blame PO for your utterances that incited the obidients Haba......you can do better pastor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Zeezenho: 12:21am On Jul 09, 2022
Durabest:
Obi u see your life? You are now a terror leader and Nigeria will held you responsible should anything happen to him.

Mumu person wey run go exile because of BUHARI and tinubu APC he did not accuse them of been after his life nah obi wey no send you deh after his life.how are we sure this guy is normal.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Copperfield(m): 12:30am On Jul 09, 2022
Reno is a police dog, he now barks every now and then

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Zeezenho: 12:31am On Jul 09, 2022
RENO,Reno,Reno! How many times did I call you? listen you petty corning snake,we no de give Shi shi.been obidient is a calling to liberate Nigerian no more free money status quo is a thing of the past.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by penearth(m): 12:31am On Jul 09, 2022
Durabest:
Obi u see your life? You are now a terror leader and Nigeria will held you responsible should anything happen to him.

English don tire rapper!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by coolxpaul(m): 12:31am On Jul 09, 2022
Durabest:

Wetin dis one dey talk sef? Make your points clear in explicit terms.
How did Obi become a terror leader exactly? Reno is just making noise upandan and you sef dey carry am for head. Perhaps he feel threatened by the mandate Obi is working on and he wan shake tables. No way

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Iwanttoto: 12:31am On Jul 09, 2022
jrusky:
Reno nothing do you bro. I had said it here severally Obi will never rule Nigeria and his motherfuckers supporters can not do nada, I'm in Abuja let them come I'm on ground for them it's been long time I have be looking for where to showcase my training for heads to rolls let them come it would be the most single bloodiest attack in Nigeria history.

Dem think say dem dey craze dem go know say craze get seniority.

I am Igbo, but the truth is that obi's supporters are delusional and all mad. Imagine, I went to an ipob member's house yesterday and this guy tore my clothes and him almost broke my head just because I said Obi wasn't in the right platform to win and that he is overrated. These were the same mad people that accused obi of killing them when he was a governor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by VULCAN(m): 12:31am On Jul 09, 2022
You are a waste.

Look at the first few threads on your profile page.

Shameless

Durabest:

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by NakedTruth4eva: 12:32am On Jul 09, 2022
Paster wey get concubine grin grin grin

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by tinsel: 12:33am On Jul 09, 2022
I wonder what this noisy and irritating supporter will do in February when their candidate fails.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Zeezenho: 12:36am On Jul 09, 2022
Carl23:
Someone should help with 2k,so broke now Gtb bank 0110538704

Oga go look for work even okada riders they make 5k per day lazy youth.
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by onuman: 12:37am On Jul 09, 2022
dodgelord:
Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me -Reno Omokri

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri, has said that the threats from the supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, were getting too much.

He, therefore, stated that Obi should be held responsible if anything happens to him or his family members.

In a post on his Instagram page on Friday, Omokri claimed he had been a victim of harassment because he faulted the assertion of Obi, that he was a "Pilot" and other contenders for Nigeria's top job were mere 'drivers.'

He said,
https://www.instagram.com/p/CfxC-e2DXY-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Reno Omokri,
your shame don begin de shame us. It's like you are no more mentally sound in your now abusive habit of name dropping.
Atiku took away the rug from your master, GEJ's presidential feet. But this time, you can't marshal your points on why you prefer Atiku to Peter Obi. Because there is not
much for you to write on why any reasonable voter will choose Atiku instead of Obi to lead Nigeria in the 21st century.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by DKM123: 12:38am On Jul 09, 2022
Manipulative emotional blackmail!

It is how the BIGGEST TROLL and CYBER BULLY on social media space who BLOCKS anyone with a divergent view and does those his nonsense 'dear.....", Who organized social media protest to stone a sitting president and stone even Tinubu now all of a sudden thinks he has the moral capacity to call anyone a troll because they replied his EXTREMIST VIEWS THAT IS TRYING TO BRING HATE TO A GOOD MAN HE HAS BEEN TROLLING AND CAUSE THE DEATH OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE. What an IRONY!!!

For someone that faced the man who is at the seat of power with all the strong forces threatening his life and that of his family. Someone that faced APC and thier evul machineries including Bokoharam and even what some extremists will consider blasphemy against thier religion but never came to cry out that his family is being threatened because he knows his family is well hidden and can't be traced.

Yet it is common Obi supporters that he is now crying wants to kill his family. Lol.

If you CANNOT SEE THROUGH HIS EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL, then you are not very smart. If you cannot see he is using psychological warfare to CUNNINGLY manipulate the public to H@TE A GOOD MAN LIKE OBI, then you are quite unintelligent..RENO IS A BAD HUMAN and will go to any length to deceive Nigerians as long as his bread is buttered. Such a sly deceptive human. Smh

Omockery doesn't care about Nigerians and that is you and I. He doesn't care for what is best for the country. All the selfish man cares about is his stomach and how much his principal pays even if Niger!a burns. Even if you and I burn!

Nigerian Youths Wake Up!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by dodgelord: 12:40am On Jul 09, 2022
onuman:

Your shame de shame we, Reno Omokri.
I hope it's mokri not me?
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by LordOfTheGame: 12:44am On Jul 09, 2022
Reno Omokri has lost all ats of human conscience and decency just because hes supporting an Atiku whose credentials cannot be verified. He attacked Peter Obi and his supporters, misrepresented Obi's statement just to cause hate and consequently violence against the Igbo people in Nigeria and he expects people to smile at him and let him go on with his incitements. No way...

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by LogicBomb8: 12:48am On Jul 09, 2022
dangermouse:
While we the common Nigerians condemn in strong terms, the dastardly attack on Kuje Prison and the attack on our dear and lovely President's advance convoy by bandits, we the common Nigerians urge the president & his aides to remain calm, law abiding & go about their normal duties/businesses. We also urge them not to take laws into their hands as the perpetrators of the evil act will soon be brought to book by we common Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by cybersoldiers: 12:48am On Jul 09, 2022
Durabest:

So your foolish m has gotten to this extent?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Rick9(m): 12:56am On Jul 09, 2022
I still find it extremely difficult to believe that people actually take this one seriously.
He is best ignored.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Mrnairalandd: 12:58am On Jul 09, 2022
It has come to our knowledge that some terrorist/3rd class citizen like this with his fellow terrorists from the Eastern part of Nigeria are ganging against real bonafide Nigerians who are prepared to protect our great country from falling into the hands of these unrepentant terrorists like their leader Pandora Peter Obi and his co-terrorists.

We ll weed these terrorists out of our regions-SW/SS with guns and cutlasses when time comes. They have never add value to our great country, always create chaos wherever they go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Ugoww01(m): 12:59am On Jul 09, 2022
Is this guy ok?
Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Konjiboii: 1:01am On Jul 09, 2022
Oh shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election / Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.