Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal (4783 Views)

Update On Vice Principal Raping My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Offpoint1: 11:44am On Jul 09, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You go scream or you go fight ?

You no get my first answer ni?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by emerged01(m): 11:52am On Jul 09, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:

IF you read what I wrote well, you will see where I acknowledged false accusations.

Yes they exist, but as you want to bring examples of false accusations, would you say they outnumber real incidents?

Do you actually believe that?

Bro,Wetin me I don see,as I dey now i no dey quick believe any story like that o.
It has happened to me and of recently, a colleague of mine was accused by a security guard of stealing two 350kva generator batteries. At first I believed the security guard because he was insisting he saw my guy. My guy o. Because it involved my guy we decided to quench the matter by raising money for the batteries.
Do you know that after some days,the security guard confessed that he lied that it was my guy and he approached my guy for forgiveness. If no be my friend e happen to,you know I for don ginger people beat the accused person.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by CedarHoldings: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
Solosolojohquay:
Get it into your thick skull that not a single guy can rape a lady unless another guy is holding her legs or her hands or she was beaten or injured God gave women protective mechanism if she hold her leg together no man can penetrate her ask her where did the man injured her ,never trust any woman maybe the man promise her money after 3 weeks of not paying her she decided to call it rape and report .
my guy you wise kan o, let play draft, it's a game of the wise,, leave op and his story teller GF,

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Solosolojohquay: 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
[quote author=gozzlin post=114561141]

Both of you are stupid for saying one man cannot rape a woman when just a heavy slap or a single punch to the woman's face is enough to subdue most women and make her give in to the rape. A man is naturally stronger than a woman, then just imagine if the man in question is much bigger than the lady,what are her chances of resisting the assault? Almost zero.

Imagine yourself as a woman and a man much bigger and stronger than you punches you in the face, slaps you repeatedly or grabs you by the throat and chokes you, would you have the nerve to resist him? You'd be overwhelmed with terror and give in to him in order save your life.

It's easier to stay behind your keypad and type rubbish than experiencing sexual assault first hand as a female.

You are the most gullible and stupid fellow here , you can see where I clearly stated that the lady has to be wounded beaten or injured if this was the case the lady would have called her boyfriend on the phone and be crying after the incident won't have the mind to keep it to herself because her ego has been bruised myopic fellow
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by luminouz(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
Offpoint1:

Soft personality when rape is involved? You were built to repel or flee from attack..
That's number animal instincts.

VG is not located on forehead
You know nothing,Snow.

That guy told you the truth. But then,most men saying no single man can rape a woman are either weak physically or just plain capping.

A single slap or blow from a man can make a woman concur to anything he wants. You underestimate how strong a man can be when his senses are overruled with lust. Didn't you read the story of Ammon, the son of David, who raped his half-sister?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by luminouz(m): 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
[quote author=Solosolojohquay post=114569583][/quote]

Beaten or wounded are extreme cases.

A man can do neither and still rape a woman. He just needs to overpower her with his strength and tire her out in the process.

WTF is wrong with you people believing that lie that no single man can rape a woman? You are much stronger than you realise
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Offpoint1: 6:01am On Jul 15, 2022
luminouz:

You know nothing,Snow.

That guy told you the truth. But then,most men saying no single man can rape a woman are either weak physically or just plain capping.

A single slap or blow from a man can make a woman concur to anything he wants. You underestimate how strong a man can be when his senses are overruled with lust. Didn't you read the story of Ammon, the son of David, who raped his half-sister?
Take it or leave it as long as she's still conscious and the guy has no weapon, there's no issue.

You also have no idea what human is capable when faced with danger.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:23am On Jul 15, 2022
gozzlin:

Both of you are stupid for saying one man cannot rape a woman when just a heavy slap or a single punch to the woman's face is enough to subdue most women and make her give in to the rape. A man is naturally stronger than a woman, then just imagine if the man in question is much bigger than the lady,what are her chances of resisting the assault? Almost zero.

Imagine yourself as a woman and a man much bigger and stronger than you punches you in the face, slaps you repeatedly or grabs you by the throat and chokes you, would you have the nerve to resist him? You'd be overwhelmed with terror and give in to him in order save your life.

It's easier to stay behind your keypad and type rubbish than experiencing sexual assault first hand as a female.
All the people that typed that a man cannot rape a full grown woman are stupid.Its like dem no know say...most times the women struggle for more than 30 minutes till they are tired and the rapist have his way.Chai alot of people no get sense nowadays.Nairaland is full of kids
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by luminouz(m): 11:49am On Jul 15, 2022
Offpoint1:

Take it or leave it as long as she's still conscious and the guy has no weapon, there's no issue.

You also have no idea what human is capable when faced with danger.
K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dilema,my Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Love. Plz Help Its Urgent / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Which Girl Has The Prettiest Face On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.