Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

I am Scared Of Holy Water, Says Man Who Hasn’t Been To Church In Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I am Scared Of Holy Water, Says Man Who Hasn’t Been To Church In Years (251 Views)

All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) / I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I am Scared Of Holy Water, Says Man Who Hasn’t Been To Church In Years by AllGistRoom: 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
I am scared of holy water, says man who hasn’t been to church in years

A Nigerian man has taken to social media to reveal that he is scared of holy water coming in contact with his body.

According to the guy known on Twitter as @Viccetti, he has not attended Catholic church for four years because of his fear of holy water.

He said that whenever it is sprinkled in church and touches his body, he instantly becomes itchy.

"I’m scared of holy water touching my body during thanksgiving in my Catholic Church cos it scratches my body. One of the reasons why it’s been 4 years since I last went to church,” he wrote.

Watch video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/holy-water-man-hasnt-been-church-years/

Re: I am Scared Of Holy Water, Says Man Who Hasn’t Been To Church In Years by ambience(m): 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Pepper Soup / Please Don't Joke With Prayer / To Anyone That View This, Prophetic Marital Declarations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.