Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) (26852 Views)

Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths / Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti / The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by bunminikan(m): 9:34am On Jul 09, 2022
Hotfreezer:
It seems this guy was planted to deceive Obi's supporters
Go and do background check of him.
You will know he share the same interest with PO.
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Iraloren: 9:35am On Jul 09, 2022
I contacted many of my friends out there in USA ever my ex girlfriend said she is tripping in to Nigeria to vote Obi . Omo I thought it only
me and my friends here in Sweden want to come back home for 2023 election. OBI all the way ...

showbiz4all27:
This is pure raw talent speaking.
Hope Nigerians get it right this time around.

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Iraloren: 9:35am On Jul 09, 2022
I contacted many of my friends out there in USA ever my ex girlfriend said she is tripping in to Nigeria to vote Obi . Omo I thought it only
me and my friends here in Sweden want to come back home for 2023 election. OBI all the way ...

1 Like

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Ogaga87(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2022
Chatflick:

Let me find you something

Common sense ain't cheap

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2022
Osobi32:
I can see u are determined to mortgage ur future and that of ur children and grandchildren for those old fools. How can a vibrant young man like u honestly want ur grandfather to govern u! Haven't u suffered enough? I'm sure u don't even have a decent job not to talk of a comfortable living environment. I can't tell u who to vote for but think of ur innocent children who deserves a good and comfortable life.

First of, most SE people are illiterates aswear. How can you tell me that the Pandora criminal is a young man. A man over 60 years of age is a young man according to mkporu mirri cannibals.

Secondly, how did the Pandora criminal develop Anambra that he governed for 8 years. He robbed Anambra blind and the state went into perpetual debt from that time.

Thirdly, Peter Pandora is a dangerous bigot and an extremist who doesn't believe in coexisting with other who are not of his tribe because the Pandora criminal persecuted so many northerners to the extent of deporting them. Those he couldn't deport, he made life hell on earth for them.
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Benaddy: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2022
Power of youth? When the time comes you will know what you are saying
DKM123:
This old and corrupt thieves should keep undermining the power of the youths and social media.

They forget that social media was what started the tag #EndSars that shocked the entire country and brought it to it's knees.

They think the whole world is still backwards like they have been ruling us in backwardness. Social media is a reality that has lead to revolutions. E go shock una! If una like make una rig!
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Benaddy: 10:24am On Jul 09, 2022
Stop comparing Endsars with election most people who supports Endsars now know that is just an attack on tinubu
mycar:

Your thinking,as in,during endsars, where people not been fed continuously. This is us taking back out country and nothing more. If one person cooks for the crowd, they will finish it and look for more but when the crowd cook for one person, he will know that food can be poison. So, only few politicians can't outspent crowd, check with the time of endsars. Watch out, fund is coming and I will donate, it's not a big deal. Atleast my donation can take care of 5 or 10 people depending on the amount involved, 20k or 10k
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Benaddy: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2022
We have many politicians in Nigeria why is tinubu your problem??
Benaddy:
Stop comparing Endsars with election most people who supports Endsars now know that is just an attack on tinubu
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by casualobserver: 10:27am On Jul 09, 2022
Iraloren:

The bookings are coincidental. IMHO the surge in bookings have nothing to do with Elections but is simply advanced bookings because of half-term as we have so many children now schooling abroad. Children coming home and parents going to spend half term abroad see dates for spring half term 2023 below!!!

Trust me I lived abroad for many years. I know the economics and the mindset of those living abroad. Nobody is traveling from his/her base abroad just to vote.

People who are looking for how to pay rent, mortgage, credit card bills etc. The average Nigerian abroad cannot afford to take time off work for a week!!! Don’t let them deceive you!!!!

The biggest planes only carry 300-400. Let us assume 300 of them on every flight are coming to vote and 10 flights a day, So you have 3,000 arrivals everyday for 1 month. That is only 90-100,000 votes…..it is inconsequential!!!!!

This is why true politicians says social media is all noise!!!!!

The people telling you they are coming to vote, do they have PVCs?

If you truly live abroad, you and I know that “want to” and “will actually come” are 2 different things, so also booking a flight and actually paying for a flight!!! Do you and your friends have PVCs? I doubt!!! When February comes, you are your friends in Sweden and USA will be monitoring events from the USA and Sweden. If you truly live abroad, you know I am right!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Simplythebest: 10:32am On Jul 09, 2022
Suffering never tire u
HilcomTech:
Only an insane person will even consider the pandora criminal for an exalted office of the president.
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by tragergeorge(m): 10:33am On Jul 09, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
Principled, Reasonable, Intelligent, Marketable, Presentable, Cool, Handsome with Brains, Young and Agile; a Vice Presidential Material (500 yards to be precise)

Ladies and Gentlemen of honor, behold your incoming Vice President

Salute
if all this kind people thief the country eh...eye go turn you....all this script playing politicians,,,na so unu run follow sai baba 2015...
How e come bee
My dear if we think one blacan go be the saint wen go redeem our country then we joking....
It ain't getting easier anywhere lately,,and our country been fuckedd already long before me u was born....
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Chizzy759831: 10:34am On Jul 09, 2022
To answer your questions, first - amongst all known candidates (narrowing it down to the 4 popular parties so far) presented as presidential flagbearers, Peter Obi is the youngest, compared to all the "ancestors" presented. Maybe if you had come out to declare your interest I'm sure Nigerian youths would have had your back.

Secondly, When sworn in as Governor of Anambra state, Peter Obi mentioned specific areas he would be critically performing and he did excellently well in those areas. If the government after him didnt perform then you can't hold PO responsible. You know the truth, but I do not expect you to agree anyways.

Thirdly, if coexisting with others threatens your peace, will you allow your peace become sorrow or you will do the needful? I will assume you are a married man. Imagine your wife's family who agreed to spend a year in your house do so and are making life a living hell for you, wife and your children, will you say because they are your wife's family and you don't want to offend them develop HBP and possibly die or would send them back and if they refuse to go, make life a living hell for them till they decide to go back? If you honestly answer this question them your conscience has been kind enough to you. You owe your next generations a better life. Vote wisely. You deserve better than you are at this present time.

HilcomTech:

First of, most SE people are illiterates aswear. How can you tell me that the Pandora criminal is a young man. A man over 60 years of age is a young man according to mkporu mirri cannibals.

Secondly, how did the Pandora criminal develop Anambra that he governed for 8 years. He robbed Anambra blind and the state went into perpetual debt from that time.

Thirdly, Peter Pandora is a dangerous bigot and an extremist who doesn't believe in coexisting with other who are not of his tribe because the Pandora criminal persecuted so many northerners to the extent of deporting them. Those he couldn't deport, he made life hell on earth for them.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by elantraceey(f): 10:36am On Jul 09, 2022
Osibajo2023:
Peter Obi is going no where, can anyone without been paid stay on a queue for more than 3hrs to vote, he can only win, if it done online such as it is done in developed country

People that stood hours to get the pvc are the same people you think can't stand to vote? Lol. My only fear is they shouldn't use terrorism as weapon close to the election. That will be a major reason why people might not come out. No one would want to die for a politician.
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by DDayve: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2022
This guy is highly intelligent. If we miss it now, I doubt if Nigeria will ever be good again. PDP and APC supporters, please lets join hand with Labour Party and make this country good for posterity sake. Let's not politicise this opportunity
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by DDayve: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2022
HilcomTech:
Only an insane person will even consider the pandora criminal for an exalted office of the president.

Seriously man? I don't know your reasons for hating this man but he is the best choice we have right now. If you hate him because of Pandora stuff, Tinubu was also listed in Pandora. Please, have a rethink for posterity sake. Let's cease this opportunity to make our country great, I beg you
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by kumulus(m): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2022
I’m beyond impressed, even more by Datti than Obi. These indeed are men who has enough to offer.

I’ll look out for more from them.

To other Nigerians who like I was, are still in the dilemma of whom to vote in the next election. I would say beyond hearing men speak, listen. Pay to their words however many or little the price of attention, the truth will always be carried wether or not attempts to obscure it is made by use of many or few words.

-Lloyd
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Osibajo2023: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2022
elantraceey:

People that stood hours to get the pvc are the same people you think can't stand to vote? Lol. My only fear is they shouldn't use terrorism as weapon close to the election. That will be a major reason why people might not come out. No one would want to die for a politician.
u slightly get my point, I pray he wins, but in great doubt, elites no dey vote like that
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by DDayve: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2022
JoshTim:

This statement holds true in as much this man is VP to Obi. If the table turns around now, he becomes your enemy. I can't share seat with people like you.
Please don't share seat oo, so you won't stain him. We will keep praying till you get your sanity back
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Psalmistproject: 11:04am On Jul 09, 2022
HilcomTech:
It's scientifically proven that a mad man will be the first to refer to a sane man as insane. The same is true for a drunk.
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by mycar: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2022
Benaddy:
Endsars was attack on Tinubu, hope you thought this through before posting?
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by naijapikin2(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2022
The biggest challenge obi will have will be from the south west. But I still see him winning the presidential election. Even if he had picked nollywood actor aguba, I'd still vote for him cool
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by DDayve: 11:12am On Jul 09, 2022
iswallker:

He said if you kill - Nigerian forces will kill you. You cant kill and escape into thin air.

Then he went further to say it's in the constitution - he wanted to say it's in the holy books - he called himself to order and changed it to constitution

Extra judicial killings is a crime against humanity

He's a religious extremist - that's scary for a vice president. Obi should have gone for someone more moderate - extrimism of buhari and his cabal is killing this country

undecided

He also doesn't believe in university education for all - University is for people who can afford it

He owns a private university baze university for emphasis

ASUU and this man will be at loggerheads

shocked
Read what you wrote and see if you made sense.
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Benaddy: 11:15am On Jul 09, 2022
Yes it's an attack on tinubu
mycar:

Endsars was attack on Tinubu, hope you thought this through before posting?
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by DDayve: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2022
HilcomTech:

Chai....and I am sharing this country with this one like this. God please kill every individual who don't wish this country well.
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Prolific007(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2022
Please let's vote for human beings this time around and not for broom or umbrella. Cheers
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Osobi32(m): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2022
HilcomTech:

1) SE people are well educated and even the ones u see as illiterates are financially balanced than u.
2) I'm sure u haven't traveled outside ur state let alone seeing how Anambra was before PO took office, the man transformed the state from a dirty Onitsha to what it is today.
3) I can see u are bearer of bad news and division, I can clearly see u are one of those who feed through hate and bigotry so I don't have time for u....we don't share thesame energy.
My advice is for u to change ur ways and forget about trying to sow a seed of hate btwn the SE & the north. Market ur candidate and stop trying to spoil others
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by iswallker(m): 11:45am On Jul 09, 2022
DDayve:

Datti baba Ahmed is a capitalist private university owner

Nigerians believe most things shoukd be free including university education

So how do you reconcile that

To make things worse - he's an extremist moslem who believes in extra judicial killing sayings gays shoukd be killed and killers should be killed - he made no mention of judiciary

He believes in self help

undecided
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by babapressy(m): 11:54am On Jul 09, 2022
Osibajo2023:
Peter Obi is going no where, can anyone without been paid stay on a queue for more than 3hrs to vote, he can only win, if it done online such as it is done in developed country

If we can stay under the sun for 6hrs plus just to do our PVC registration, standing for 3hrs on election day na small thing. Don't be fooled
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Osibajo2023:
must everything about you APC and PDP people be crooked? Why must one be paid to vote? what is 3 hours compared to another 4 years of backwardness
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by 2loadedguy: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Steven809:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9HK-X6XoYc

https://punchng.com/social-media-will-vote-in-2023-obis-running-mate-baba-ahmed/
This man is not smart. The people booking airline from diaspora, how will they get pvcs? Does he not know that pvc is a prerequisite to vote and will they come on the eve of election to register and vote as well.
Just dishing out rubbish and gullible obi followers are hailing him.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
2loadedguy:

This man is not smart. The people booking airline from diaspora, how will they get pvcs? Does he not know that pvc is a prerequisite to vote and will they come on the eve of election to register and vote as well.
Just dishing out rubbish and gullible obi followers are hailing him.
the only unwise person here is the one supporting the same evil party that kept the country in the present useless state it is in now
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
DDayve:

lol how do you expect people supporting APC or PDP to ever make sense? It takes one with a very low IQ to support evil people that put the country in the situation it is now, inface the have no IQ at all...

Just ignore their comments, they are paid to frustrate the sensible ones with their senseless comments everywhere so let them keep ranting on, time will show them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says / Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets / Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.