Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,976 members, 7,828,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) (26873 Views)

Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths / Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti / The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by hungkee: 6:42am On Jul 09, 2022
Gbam
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by mradonis(m): 6:43am On Jul 09, 2022
Things are evolving. A revolution is taking place ,but some don't see it. #ENDSARs. Started online and they called it a joke till it dawned on them.
Now it's obidient abd they still refuse to learn and understand that thing have changed.
Na clap dem dey take enter dance.

Who won chop agbado and cassava everyday in 2022 when shawarma full ground.
Watch and learn. Obidient is the inthing and sweep like a virus Tru Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Realguyman1(m): 6:43am On Jul 09, 2022
Why do they keep on attacking the labour party candidates. Are they afraid that anything can happen in the up coming election.

3 Likes

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Realguyman1(m): 6:45am On Jul 09, 2022
HilcomTech:
Only an insane person will even consider the pandora criminal for an exalted office of the president.
Who amongst the presidential candidates should now be considered?

2 Likes

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by paskal16: 6:45am On Jul 09, 2022
Hotfreezer:
There is a fine line between optimism, stupidity and delusion.
yes we will take our chances grin

3 Likes

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Hotfreezer: 6:46am On Jul 09, 2022
paskal16:
yes we will take our chances grin

Good luck
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by goshen26: 6:47am On Jul 09, 2022
It will pain me if sound minds like Obi and Dat didn't win.

Oloun-gbo, we need sound leaders now that are versatile and up to date in everything.

4 Likes

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Joconceptbest4(m): 6:49am On Jul 09, 2022
Perfect pair for the job

6 Likes

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Benwallt(m): 6:50am On Jul 09, 2022
Obi has chosen for himself a bad mate. I know deep down this Datti will vote Atiku on election day.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by LoveNbeloved(f): 6:51am On Jul 09, 2022
HilcomTech:

Stay away from mkporu mirri

What is that you called? I wonder why some of you are comfortable with the same old rogues who have destroyed the country beyond repair and you still want to continue with them. Suffer no dey taya una?

1 Like

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by DKM123: 6:52am On Jul 09, 2022
This old and corrupt thieves should keep undermining the power of the youths and social media.

They forget that social media was what started the tag #EndSars that shocked the entire country and brought it to it's knees.

They think the whole world is still backwards like they have been ruling us in backwardness. Social media is a reality that has lead to revolutions. E go shock una! If una like make una rig!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by essentialone(m): 6:56am On Jul 09, 2022
Steven809:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9HK-X6XoYc

https://punchng.com/social-media-will-vote-in-2023-obis-running-mate-baba-ahmed/

I am overjoyed that the planned merger between Peter Obi and Rabiu Kwankwaso never saw the light of day. This is not just a movement to win election, but a push by Nigerian youths to develop Nigeria through competent leaders.
Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed are birds of a feather. Let them flock together.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Pesuzok(m): 6:56am On Jul 09, 2022
Osibajo2023:
Peter Obi is going no where, can anyone without been paid stay on a queue for more than 3hrs to vote, he can only win, if it done online such as it is done in developed country

So it means you only vote to get paid.

I wonder how long that 10k will last for you

3 Likes

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Cutehector(m): 6:56am On Jul 09, 2022
Osibajo2023:
Peter Obi is going no where, can anyone without been paid stay on a queue for more than 3hrs to vote, he can only win, if it done online such as it is done in developed country
the people will cook food and bring for others at the voting centre just as it was done on the lekki toll gate revolution.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by ezechi242: 6:59am On Jul 09, 2022
HilcomTech:
Only an insane person will even consider the pandora criminal for an exalted office of the president.

Come take rope ...I go show u were u go take hang urself grin grin

1 Like

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by israelp(m): 6:59am On Jul 09, 2022
Razgas:
While Peter Obi is busy campaigning, Agbado and cassava people are busy hoping on rigging and federal might.
Meanwhike Atiku just dey look Tinubu like Ogbeni you wan rig pass me ni?

Miscreants everywhere undecided
Lmao grin the atiku really got me laugh..lol

2 Likes

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by midehi2(f): 7:00am On Jul 09, 2022
HilcomTech:
You will soon hang yourself cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Paullo19: 7:01am On Jul 09, 2022
DEROX:
grin even BUHARI KNOW ONLY GOD CAN TOP BAT � BUT EVEN GOD IS IN HIS SUPPORT
that bat go suck ur blood for night

1 Like

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by JoshTim: 7:02am On Jul 09, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
Principled, Reasonable, Intelligent, Marketable, Presentable, Cool, Handsome with Brains, Young and Agile; a Vice Presidential Material (500 yards to be precise)

Ladies and Gentlemen of honor, behold your incoming Vice President

Salute
This statement holds true in as much this man is VP to Obi. If the table turns around now, he becomes your enemy. I can't share seat with people like you.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by mycar: 7:04am On Jul 09, 2022
Osibajo2023:
Your thinking,as in,during endsars, where people not been fed continuously. This is us taking back out country and nothing more. If one person cooks for the crowd, they will finish it and look for more but when the crowd cook for one person, he will know that food can be poison. So, only few politicians can't outspent crowd, check with the time of endsars. Watch out, fund is coming and I will donate, it's not a big deal. Atleast my donation can take care of 5 or 10 people depending on the amount involved, 20k or 10k

5 Likes

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Jalaw: 7:06am On Jul 09, 2022
If this Reno of a guy was this ACTIVE on social media in defense of GEJ administration, people wouldn't have believed much of the lies of the then opposition APC.
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by mployer(m): 7:08am On Jul 09, 2022
Osibajo2023:
People stood longer than that to get their PVC.

People are spending their money to campaign for them and rescue the country.

Everyone is not lazy and laid-back like you are.

4 Likes

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Osobi32(m): 7:09am On Jul 09, 2022
HilcomTech:
I can see u are determined to mortgage ur future and that of ur children and grandchildren for those old fools. How can a vibrant young man like u honestly want ur grandfather to govern u! Haven't u suffered enough? I'm sure u don't even have a decent job not to talk of a comfortable living environment. I can't tell u who to vote for but think of ur innocent children who deserves a good and comfortable life.

2 Likes

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 7:10am On Jul 09, 2022
Steven809:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9HK-X6XoYc

https://punchng.com/social-media-will-vote-in-2023-obis-running-mate-baba-ahmed/
The men we need to get things right, am happy to have you baba Ahmed your excellency vice president federal republic of Nigeria, whether they like it or not 2023 presidency is a sure referendum, Nigerians will elect new leadership with a fresh breathe of ideas, nothing will stop peter obi and baba Ahmed from occupying aso rock come 2023 , most of you don't know Ahmed is a blood relation to IBB , already underground work has begun, obj IBB is working underground to enthrone and make amends for their pass mistakes, apc is finished the buhari I know won't campaign for tinubu because he never wanted tinubu, his candidate lawan he couldn't come open to campaign for him but told lawan to go and test his popularity so anybody thinking buhari is going to help tinubu is joking, atiku already is a sinking ship he is going no where, easy ride for the peoples choice Peter obi and baba Ahmed our incoming president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:11am On Jul 09, 2022
Ogaga87:
There will be shock and surprises for APC and PDP

Only maggot will think we are rushing to get our PVC just to to bring in agbado for breakfast, ewa for lunch and cassava for dinner..

Next year election is the real Independence Day... Go and write it down.

God bless Peter Obi, God bless Datti Baba and God bless everyone championing this course of reclaiming Nigeria back to its glorious days
yes oh, but wait oh, looking at the images of all the candidatea, you will agree with me that any reasonable nigerians will not be confused who to vote for, just take a good look at Peter obi and baba datti combination as a Nigerian Leader

1 Like

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by LocalMan2(m): 7:15am On Jul 09, 2022
Some of the people you insult here , believe me if you see them in real you will run for your miserable life. If it's not Peter Obi then who else are you considering for the office? Who's your father? Is he not feet? Tell him to come and contest. You son of a mad man.

HilcomTech:

1 Like

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Zico5(m): 7:15am On Jul 09, 2022
FixxNigeria23:
2023 is a walkover for PO.

SE- PO
SS- PO
NC- PO

NE- PO 40% (60% shared btn Atiku/Tinubu/kwakwaso)

SW- PO 35% (Tinubu 50%, Atiku 15%)

NW- PO 10% (kwakwaso 55%, Atiku 25%, Tinubu 10%)

Las Las, Obi will come out with large margin, if APC no rig Election
U for sure know that Obi cannot even come distant third. Only tribalist Igbo will vote pandora. Tinubu is the man
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by flamingREED(m): 7:16am On Jul 09, 2022
abubakartelad:
I love this men. Indeed there's a crown and both of u ve crown. And that crown must shine upon darkness of this country and the light of God will come in through you people in our country Nigeria in Jesus mighty name amen.

Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by evictor305: 7:19am On Jul 09, 2022
Oga speak for yourself.
Osibajo2023:

2 Likes

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Allisgud: 7:22am On Jul 09, 2022
For the very first time Nigeria have a smart looking free headed person as president and VP,not the usual wearing agbada and trademark cap
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by NakedTruth4eva: 7:23am On Jul 09, 2022
We all know that Nigeria needs to be rescued from these old hags.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is President Buhari's Itinerary For His Two-day Visit To Lagos / Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura / Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.