Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) (26842 Views)

Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths / Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti / The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by iswallker(m): 7:24am On Jul 09, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
Principled, Reasonable, Intelligent, Marketable, Presentable, Cool, Handsome with Brains, Young and Agile; a Vice Presidential Material (500 yards to be precise)

Ladies and Gentlemen of honor, behold your incoming Vice President

Salute

He said if you kill - Nigerian forces will kill you. You cant kill and escape into thin air.

Then he went further to say it's in the constitution - he wanted to say it's in the holy books - he called himself to order and changed it to constitution

Extra judicial killings is a crime against humanity

He's a religious extremist - that's scary for a vice president. Obi should have gone for someone more moderate - extrimism of buhari and his cabal is killing this country

undecided

He also doesn't believe in university education for all - University is for people who can afford it

He owns a private university baze university for emphasis

ASUU and this man will be at loggerheads

shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Blake755: 7:25am On Jul 09, 2022
This election will be one of the most interesting election so far obidient all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Lamella66: 7:29am On Jul 09, 2022
Gjjfd

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by jacoik(m): 7:30am On Jul 09, 2022
Cheiiiiiiii!!!! God in heaven, can you please give us this two individuals to remedy our nemesis? How I wish Obi and Dat can get 150% vote all over the country

1 Like

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Ogaga87(m): 7:31am On Jul 09, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
yes oh, but wait oh, looking at the images of all the candidatea, you will agree with me that any reasonable nigerians will not be confused who to vote for, just take a good look at Peter obi and baba datti combination as a Nigerian Leader

Their faces alone will bring respect to the country from other countries
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Lamella66: 7:34am On Jul 09, 2022
Gxgrhr

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Jack500: 7:50am On Jul 09, 2022
FixxNigeria23:
2023 is a walkover for PO.

SE- PO
SS- PO
NC- PO

NE- PO 40% (60% shared btn Atiku/Tinubu/kwakwaso)

SW- PO 35% (Tinubu 50%, Atiku 15%)

NW- PO 10% (kwakwaso 55%, Atiku 25%, Tinubu 10%)

Las Las, Obi will come out with large margin, if APC no rig Election

If wishes were horses grin grin
You will soon wake up
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Okwyjesus(m): 7:54am On Jul 09, 2022
stano2:
Myself and family will waste our votes on Peter Obi X Baba Ahmed.
Let’s try something different.

Evangelize and Disciple at least five voters with card for Obi/Ahmed.
Call them on election day and forget those talking of structure.

Obi is easily marketable.

2 Likes

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by od501: 8:01am On Jul 09, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
Principled, Reasonable, Intelligent, Marketable, Presentable, Cool, Handsome with Brains, Young and Agile; a Vice Presidential Material (500 yards to be precise)

Salute

I have every reason to believe that in yiur deepest heart, to fvck guy just dey hungry you lidis.
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by JustforMen: 8:05am On Jul 09, 2022
Osibajo2023:
Peter Obi is going no where, can anyone without been paid stay on a queue for more than 3hrs to vote, he can only win, if it done online such as it is done in developed country

You don't have a basic regard for Nigerians.
You think for the sake of their safety and future, Nigerians cannot spend 3hrs in a cue to vote a reasonable candidate?
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by od501: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2022
jacoik:
Cheiiiiiiii!!!! God in heaven, can you please give us this two individuals to remedy our nemesis? How I wish Obi and Dat can get 150% vote all over the country

Agbado will shock all of you. Una dey underestimate Tinubu abi? E go shock you gen. Let the opposition go form alliance oo. APC is definitely a party to beat.
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by FLYFIRE(m): 8:09am On Jul 09, 2022
essentialone:

I am overjoyed that the planned merger between Peter Obi and Rabiu Kwankwaso never saw the light of day. This is not just a movement to win election, but a push by Nigerian youths to develop Nigeria through competent leaders.
Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti are birds of the same colour. Let them fly together.
Your overjoy dey learn work for where my own joy dey bro. Just to remember this dey give me OVER-OVER JOY even in my sleep & this happens ONLY WHEN SOMETHING HAS BEEN CONFIRMED....NIGERIA IS FREE AGAIN & FOREVER FREE cool cool cool
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by showbiz4all27(m): 8:10am On Jul 09, 2022
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by jkpbestseries: 8:11am On Jul 09, 2022
Kez11:
Baba-Ahmed please allow them to keep consoling themselves that social media won't vote in 2023.

They know many people have done the Continuous Voters Registration while some have dusted their PVC because of the social media campaign...

They were banking on the bloc votes from northerners. But with the obvious fact that Atiku, Tinibu and Kwankwaso will all scamper for northern votes, the reality is becoming clearer to them.

Not forgetting that Baba-Ahmed as a northern Muslim will still influence a little number of votes there (Yes, even one vote is very important in this quest).

Now the biggest hit is the Pluralistic religious nature of Nigeria considering that northern Nigeria houses reasonable number of Christians whom majority of them will vote for Obi/Baba-Ahmed.

They have already done these permutations and understood that Obi/Baba Ahmed stand a great chance, that is why they now resort to attacking a rookie, structureless Labour Party.

Nigeria is fast sinking and it is our obligation to save the nation...Put aside religious and ethnic bias, Obi/Baba-Ahmed appears to be the ticket that can rescue the nation.

VOTE RIGHT, VOTE OBI/BABA-AHMED

Wish all a fulfilled day.

very true

2 Likes

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Abdulmumin412(m): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2022
FixxNigeria23:
2023 is a walkover for PO.

SE- PO
SS- PO
NC- PO

NE- PO 40% (60% shared btn Atiku/Tinubu/kwakwaso)

SW- PO 35% (Tinubu 50%, Atiku 15%)

NW- PO 10% (kwakwaso 55%, Atiku 25%, Tinubu 10%)

Las Las, Obi will come out with large margin, if APC no rig Election
Election is yet to be conducted but you have conceded already. I like that your last statement " if APC no rig Election " exactly the words losers use to console themselves.
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Sparrk007(m): 8:20am On Jul 09, 2022
Seun no like better thing answear,,,they want the country to remain like this as long as they are getting paid
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by 1metre: 8:28am On Jul 09, 2022
Ogaga87:
There will be shock and surprises for APC and PDP

Only maggot will think we are rushing to get our PVC just to bring in agbado for breakfast, ewa for lunch and cassava for dinner..

Next year election is the real Independence Day... Go and write it down.

God bless Peter Obi, God bless Datti Baba and God bless everyone championing this course of reclaiming Nigeria back to its glorious days
point noted

1 Like

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Greatprince4u: 8:36am On Jul 09, 2022
Naija will be great again.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by IchakaNdiNso: 8:36am On Jul 09, 2022
Osibajo2023:
Peter Obi is going no where, can anyone without been paid stay on a queue for more than 3hrs to vote, he can only win, if it done online such as it is done in developed country

Even if APC & PDP pay me, I will collect because na our money.
I still remain OBIdient. I will waste my vote on PO

1 Like

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by 348august: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2022
Let’s see how it goes Let’s see how it goes ...
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by ibechris(m): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2022
Kez11:
Baba-Ahmed please allow them to keep consoling themselves that social media won't vote in 2023.

They know many people have done the Continuous Voters Registration while some have dusted their PVC because of the social media campaign...

They were banking on the bloc votes from northerners. But with the obvious fact that Atiku, Tinibu and Kwankwaso will all scamper for northern votes, the reality is becoming clearer to them.

Not forgetting that Baba-Ahmed as a northern Muslim will still influence a little number of votes there (Yes, even one vote is very important in this quest).

Now the biggest hit is the Pluralistic religious nature of Nigeria considering that northern Nigeria houses reasonable number of Christians whom majority of them will vote for Obi/Baba-Ahmed.

They have already done these permutations and understood that Obi/Baba Ahmed stand a great chance, that is why they now resort to attacking a rookie, structureless Labour Party.

Nigeria is fast sinking and it is our obligation to save the nation...Put aside religious and ethnic bias, Obi/Baba-Ahmed appears to be the ticket that can rescue the nation.

VOTE RIGHT, VOTE OBI/BABA-AHMED

Wish all a fulfilled day.

Intelligent analysis...keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by engrchykae(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2022
We have always be members of labour party since the time of "the labours of our heroes past"
It's time to take back our country from the Dubai and Paris oldies
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Nigerianization(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2022
HilcomTech:
Only an insane person will even consider the pandora criminal for an exalted office of the president.

You are right. TINUBU is a thief

1 Like

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Eddaman77(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2022
I respect you SIRE, OBI-DATTI it shall be INSHA ALLAH
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2022
How is Atiku or Tinubu will win, I don't know.

If votes will count come 2023, then Atiku and Tinubu should forget it. Peter Obi and Ahmed will were d cap
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by jrusky(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2022
Hahahaha imagine a vp aspirant want to get vote via social media.

I said Obi is an orphan.

This is to show the batti or gatto or gatti is just a nonentity politically. You want to win election via social media under a ruling party that control everything? See madness.

Una go cry come 2023.
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by kenedyx: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2022
abubakartelad:
I love this men. Indeed there's a crown and both of u ve crown. And that crown must shine upon darkness of this country and the light of God will come in through you people in our country Nigeria in Jesus mighty name amen.

Aboki calm down.
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Chatflick(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2022
Ogaga87:
There will be shock and surprises for APC and PDP

Only maggot will think we are rushing to get our PVC just to bring in agbado for breakfast, ewa for lunch and cassava for dinner..

Next year election is the real Independence Day... Go and write it down.

God bless Peter Obi, God bless Datti Baba and God bless everyone championing this course of reclaiming Nigeria back to its glorious days
Let me find you something

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by bunminikan(m): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2022
[quote author=Osibajo2023 post=114556907]Peter Obi is going no where, can anyone without been paid stay on a queue for more than 3hrs to vote, he can only win, if it done online such as it is done in developed country[/quote
Like this fellow is a stranger here.
The kind of selflessness and commitment people put into this movement, only God can stop it.
It's morning please wake up.]
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Chatflick(m): 9:31am On Jul 09, 2022
Jack500:

If wishes were horses grin grin
You will soon wake up
Stupidity alert
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Iraloren: 9:31am On Jul 09, 2022
I contacted many of my friends out there in USA ever my ex girlfriend said she is tripping in to Nigeria to vote Obi . Omo I thought it only and my friends here in Sweden want to come back home for 2023 election. OBI all the way ...

PrincessofDSS:

Salute

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant / Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) / Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.