Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) (26870 Views)

Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths / Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti / The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by paramakina202: 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
stano2:
Myself and family will waste our votes on Peter Obi X Baba Ahmed.
Let’s try something different.

Don't worry I will gladly waste my vote on them nothing concern you.
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by casualobserver: 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
naijapikin2:
The biggest challenge obi will have will be from the south west. But I still see him winning the presidential election. Even if he had picked nollywood actor aguba, I'd still vote for him cool

The biggest change Obi will make is to dilute the Atiku challenge. The people in the SW you talk about we’re never going to vote for Tinubu.
They are mostly in Lagos and we saw a taste of it in 2019.

People are already entrenched in how they plan to vote. The APC man in the SW isnt going to vote for Atiku or Obi, come rain come sunshine. The Obi man isn’t going to vote for Tinubu come rain come sunshine. The Atiku man isn’t going to vote for Tinubu come rain come sunshine. The question is how many Atiku/ Obi supporters will move from one camp to another and how many new supporters can Obi get!

Atiku cannot win this election, his base has been decimated and he has no new supporters. The question is whether Obi can get enough new voters in addition to the voters he has taken away from Atiku. I would be lying if I said I knew and so also anyone who claims to know because it hasn’t been tested, we are in uncharted territory. Nobody knows whether the surge in registrations will translate into votes and how! Nobody knows if the sleeper voters who previously don’t turn up will turn up. Nobody knows!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kez11:
Baba-Ahmed please allow them to keep consoling themselves that social media won't vote in 2023.

They know many people have done the Continuous Voters Registration while some have dusted their PVC because of the influence of social media campaign...

They were banking on the bloc votes from northerners, but with the obvious fact that Atiku, Tinibu and Kwankwaso will all scamper for northern votes, the reality is becoming clearer to them.

Not forgetting that Baba-Ahmed as a northern Muslim will still influence a little number of votes there (Yes, even one vote is very important in this quest).

Now the biggest hit is the Pluralistic religious nature of Nigeria. Considering that northern Nigeria houses reasonable number of Christians whom majority of them will vote for Obi/Baba-Ahmed.

They have already done these permutations and understood that Obi/Baba Ahmed stand a great chance, that is why they now resort to attacking a rookie, structureless Labour Party.

Nigeria is fast sinking and it is our obligation to save the nation...Put aside religious and ethnic bias, Obi/Baba-Ahmed appears to be the ticket that can rescue the nation.

VOTE RIGHT, VOTE OBI/BABA-AHMED

Wish all a fulfilled day.

These people thinks they can have their way always. Next year na Fire for Fire.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
Osobi32:
1) SE people are well educated and even the ones u see as illiterates are financially balanced than u.
2) I'm sure u haven't traveled outside ur state let alone seeing how Anambra was before PO took office, the man transformed the state from a dirty Onitsha to what it is today.
3) I can see u are bearer of bad news and division, I can clearly see u are one of those who feed through hate and bigotry so I don't have time for u....we don't share thesame energy.
My advice is for u to change ur ways and forget about trying to sow a seed of hate btwn the SE & the north. Market ur candidate and stop trying to spoil others
is a

1) I asked a simple question and you are here rambling upandan. Please explain how a man above 60 years is a young man
2) I am a northerner who have lived in Anambra and I can tell you from my experience that the Pandora criminal is a BIGOT and an extremist.
3) Not only are the SE very poor, you SE are the official parasites on Nigeria. Just one northerner would buy the whole lot of you. You may visit FIRS for more information on that.
4) I can only laugh at the pathetic way you now refer to us as northerner instead of names like terrorists, almajiri, ewu, nama etc. You kind have been insulting northerners for over 7 years and now you are talking about sowing seeds of discord because elections are near and you need northern votes. seeds of discord keee you dia
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
DDayve:

Chai....and I am sharing this country with this one like this. God please kill every individual who don't wish this country well.

Your pandora criminal should be top on your list followed by his horde of toxic and bitter supporters like YUU
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
Psalmistproject:

It's scientifically proven that a mad man will be the first to refer to a sane man as insane. The same is true for a drunk.

Eiyah.. UUR case of MAADNESS a terrible combination
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by CHIGIM: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
ur head dey ur neck bro.its a mission that must come tru.
Kez11:
Baba-Ahmed please allow them to keep consoling themselves that social media won't vote in 2023.

They know many people have done the Continuous Voters Registration while some have dusted their PVC because of the influence of social media campaign...

They were banking on the bloc votes from northerners, but with the obvious fact that Atiku, Tinibu and Kwankwaso will all scamper for northern votes, the reality is becoming clearer to them.

Not forgetting that Baba-Ahmed as a northern Muslim will still influence a little number of votes there (Yes, even one vote is very important in this quest).

Now the biggest hit is the Pluralistic religious nature of Nigeria. Considering that northern Nigeria houses reasonable number of Christians whom majority of them will vote for Obi/Baba-Ahmed.

They have already done these permutations and understood that Obi/Baba Ahmed stand a great chance, that is why they now resort to attacking a rookie, structureless Labour Party.

Nigeria is fast sinking and it is our obligation to save the nation...Put aside religious and ethnic bias, Obi/Baba-Ahmed appears to be the ticket that can rescue the nation.

VOTE RIGHT, VOTE OBI/BABA-AHMED

Wish all a fulfilled day.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Niceiroko: 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
HilcomTech:
Only an insane person will even consider the pandora criminal for an exalted office of the president.
. Low voice
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by kaey10(m): 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
2loadedguy:

This man is not smart. The people booking airline from diaspora, how will they get pvcs? Does he not know that pvc is a prerequisite to vote and will they come on the eve of election to register and vote as well.
Just dishing out rubbish and gullible obi followers are hailing him.
So you think people that will be traveling to come and vote are people who have not lived in Nigeria before that doesn't have their pvc?
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by naijapikin2(m): 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
casualobserver:

The biggest change Obi will make is to dilute the Atiku challenge. The people in the SW you talk about we’re never going to vote for Tinubu.
They are mostly in Lagos and we saw a taste of it in 2019.

People are already entrenched in how they plan to vote. The APC man in the SW isnt going to vote for Atiku or Obi, come rain come sunshine. The Obi man isn’t going to vote for Tinubu come rain come sunshine. The Atiku man isn’t going to vote for Tinubu come rain come sunshine. The question is how many Atiku/ Obi supporters will move from one camp to another and how many new supporters can Obi get!

Atiku cannot win this election, his base has been decimated and he has no new supporters. The question is whether Obi can get enough new voters in addition to the voters he has taken away from Atiku. I would be lying if I said I knew and so also anyone who claims to know because it hasn’t been tested, we are in uncharted territory. Nobody knows whether the surge in registrations will translate into votes and how! Nobody knows if the sleeper voters who previously don’t turn up will turn up. Nobody knows!!!!!
yes you're right, but the trend will change before the elections proper. Ciao
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by Igahbarr: 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
#Beware of old cargoes, vote OBIDIENTLY!
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by DDayve: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
Antimarraige:
lol how do you expect people supporting APC or PDP to ever make sense? It takes one with a very low IQ to support evil people that put the country in the situation it is now, inface the have no IQ at all...

Just ignore their comments, they are paid to frustrate the sensible ones with their senseless comments everywhere so let them keep ranting on, time will show them.

Mind you, I am not jobless. I have a job that pays me close to 200k net and more than 200k gross. I am just transitioning to tech.
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by DDayve: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
Antimarraige:
lol how do you expect people supporting APC or PDP to ever make sense? It takes one with a very low IQ to support evil people that put the country in the situation it is now, inface the have no IQ at all...

Just ignore their comments, they are paid to frustrate the sensible ones with their senseless comments everywhere so let them keep ranting on, time will show them.

Mind you, I am not jobless. I have a job that pays me close to 200k net and more than 200k gross. I am just transitioning to tech.
See your boss below. He is more toxic

Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by OperationalVehi: 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ogaga87:
There will be shock and surprises for APC and PDP

Only maggot will think we are rushing to get our PVC just to bring in agbado for breakfast, ewa for lunch and cassava for dinner..

Next year election is the real Independence Day... Go and write it down.

God bless Peter Obi, God bless Datti Baba and God bless everyone championing this course of reclaiming Nigeria back to its glorious days

Iz already shocking us in Osun
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by IbrahimSola: 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
HilcomTech:
Only an insane person will even consider the pandora criminal for an exalted office of the president.

Who is this pls?
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by IbrahimSola: 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Anyone still supporting APC or PDP is doing so for the money. They're the ones selling this country for peanut from politicians
They're worse than those greedy delegates in the first place.

Any youth or any sane person still supporting these 2 parties after what they have put us through is either enjoying the loots, or is planning/hoping to share in the loots in the future.

Just ask one of them why they're supporting them and you'll hear them say Obi has no structure. You hear them say that PDP and APC have been on ground for a long time now. They will tell you that once PDP or APC candidates start doling out money during the election, that Nigerians who are already in so much poverty will not mind to sell their votes to them on election day. They will tell you that Labour party don't have people at the polling units. They will tell you that elections are not won on social media. NONE OF THEM WILL TALK ABOUT THE CAPACITY OF THE CANDIDATES. Nigerians will shock them in 2023, because we ( some of us) are wiser. Some are still s*upid anyway.

The question is, which parties have been in power since 1999 that Nigerians have become so poor that they can jump on peanut to sell their future? Who put Nigerians in this terrible state in the first place?

If you're a youth and you still support APC and PDP, Very soon, this Nigeria will happen to you.

If a politician spends 5 Trillion naira on election, rest assured that if he wins, he will first recover his 5 Trillion with 5x interest before thinking of what to do for you.

Be wise!
Don't do like your delegate father/uncle who has already sold you into slavery. Redeem your children with your vote.
Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
IbrahimSola:

Who is this pls?

A Nigerian who with other Nigerians will kick the Pandora criminal to the gutters where he belongs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki, Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote Pictured Together / President Buhari Wins 2021 All-Africa Award For Performance / Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.