Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning (2352 Views)

How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? / See How Am Chilling On A Saturday (pics) / How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by Milesbillions(m): 7:39am On Jul 09, 2022
Hello guys.
I am writing this with so much pain.
I woke up this morning, after going through with my morning devotion. I decided to check my phone only to see four messages from Firstbank. Initially I thought someone sent me money but when I opened these messages, it was a debit alert of 1078 naira. I became dumbfounded. This debit happened by 1:38am. I was like, the money I planned to use and buy food this morning just got debited from my account. Firstbank description for the debit was card reissuance. My card expired since February 2022 and I have not gone to the bank to get another card. So I was surprised to see such debit. Money wey I plan use hold body just comot like dis.
Today is Saturday and I cannot go to any of their branches to make a complain. Monday and Tuesday is holiday.

Guys please I need advice. What next line of action should I take as money wey I want to use and chop today has been stolen from me by firstbank
Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by blazingblender(m): 7:41am On Jul 09, 2022
Milesbillions:
Hello guys.
I writing this with so much pain.
I woke up this morning, after go through with my morning devotion. I decided to check my phone only to see four messages from Firstbank. Initially I thought someone sent me money but when I opened these messages, it was a debit alert of 1078 naira. I became dumbfounded. This debit happened by 1:38am. I was like, the money I planned to use and buy food this morning just got debited from my account. Firstbank description for the debit was card reissuance. My card expired since February 2022 and I have not gone to the bank to get another card. So I was surprised to see such debit. Money wey I plan use hold body just comot like dis.
Today is Saturday and I cannot go to any of their branches to make a complain. Monday and Tuesday is holiday.

Guys please I need advice. What next line of action should I take as money wey I want to use and chop today has been stolen from me by firstbank
maybe it's just card issues
Lol
Oh men but Sha
I don't know why laff de hungry me like this
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by Nonexisting: 7:44am On Jul 09, 2022
See format. Post your account number is the advice you are waiting to hear now, nothing else.

11 Likes

Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by Dagger111(m): 7:46am On Jul 09, 2022
I love your format, you tried.

4 Likes

Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by advanceDNA: 7:46am On Jul 09, 2022
Milesbillions:
Hello guys.
I woke up this morning, after going through with my morning devotion. I decided to check my phone only to see four messages from Firstbank. Initially I thought someone sent me money but when I opened these messages, it was a debit alert of 1078 naira. I became dumbfounded. This debit happened by 1:38am. I was like, the money I planned to use and buy food this morning just got debited from my account. Firstbank description for the debit was card reissuance. My card expired since February 2022 and I have not gone to the bank to get another card. So I was surprised to see such debit. Money wey I plan use hold body just comot like dis.

They ddnt steal your money...your account has auto card renewal...and they made card for you automatically aftwr the one u are uaig expired....na your fault.. you ddnt cancel it auto card renewal

3 Likes

Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by tayo60(f): 7:48am On Jul 09, 2022
Don't worry, you no go go hungry today, today na Salah. U go see food chop

3 Likes

Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:51am On Jul 09, 2022
Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:52am On Jul 09, 2022
tayo60:
you must be stupid. someone is in pains and this is what you dish out to him. some of you people do not deserve to be human beings.
Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by incandescentena: 7:56am On Jul 09, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
you must be stupid. someone is in pains and this is what you dish out to him. some of you people do not deserve to be human beings.

Op, this is your second moniker abi

Sorry for the debit. First bank want to buy a bigger Elephant for Sallah cheesy

12 Likes

Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 09, 2022
EMILO2STAY:

Why are you insulting her?...who's fault is it that he didn't deactivate auto card renewal or he didn't know something like this could happen?...if you want to help him just ask for his account number and stop saying rubbish
Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 09, 2022
Milesbillions:
Hello guys.

Oya send your account details since na wetin you wan hear
Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:02am On Jul 09, 2022
sollolucci77:

Why are you insulting her?...who's fault is it that he didn't deactivate auto card renewal or he didn't know something like this could happen?...if you want to help him just ask for his account number and stop saying rubbish
you are the one saying rubbish. why can't you people feel even small empathy for a fellow human being. he is not asking you to send him money but seeking for anwers as to why his money disappeared from his account and your here supporting a foolish girl who thinks talking rubbish to a man in pain this early morning is sensible. pls where did Nigerian men keep their common sense? people like you are cowards and stupid. one of the reasons why Nigeria is the way it is today. tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2022
incandescentena:

Op, this is your second moniker abi

Sorry for the debit. First bank want to buy a bigger Elephant for Sallah cheesy
will you shut up, don't be an idiot
Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by Milesbillions(m): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2022
BOSS man.....I am serious. This is not a joke. Although u might see it as one but to me , it is not, imagine your hope been caught short by unnecessary deductions. Imagine yourself been in my shoes sir
sollolucci77:

Oya send your account details since na wetin you wan hear
Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by Milesbillions(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2022
You are free to laugh sha. It is a free world sir
blazingblender:
Lol
Oh men but Sha
Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by Milesbillions(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2022
Lol.....for your mind. But I won't reject such offer but have it at the back of your mind that the reason I created this thread is not because of such
Nonexisting:
See format. Post your account number is the advice you are waiting to hear now, nothing else.
Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by Milesbillions(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2022
Abeg sir.....how can I cancel it?
advanceDNA:

They ddnt steal your money...your account has auto card renewal...and they made card for you automatically aftwr the one u are uaig expired....na your fault.. you ddnt cancel it auto card renewal
Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by advanceDNA: 8:58am On Jul 09, 2022
Milesbillions:
Abeg sir.....how can I cancel it?

Go branch on Monday
Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by Milesbillions(m): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2022
Just that I was pained because of that deduction. Mehn, the money was much for me.
tayo60:
Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by Milesbillions(m): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2022
Thank you Sir.
Some Nigerians will never cease to amaze me

EMILO2STAY:
you are the one saying rubbish. why can't you people feel even small empathy for a fellow human being. he is not asking you to send him money but seeking for anwers as to why his money disappeared from his account and your here supporting a foolish girl who thinks talking rubbish to a man in pain this early morning is sensible. pls where did Nigerian men keep their common sense? people like you are cowards and stupid. one of the reasons why Nigeria is the way it is today. tufiakwa
Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by Milesbillions(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2022
I am hearing that Monday na public holiday and even Tuesday.
advanceDNA:

Go branch on Monday
Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by advanceDNA: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2022
Milesbillions:
I am hearing that Monday na public holiday and even Tuesday.

Then go on wednesday
Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by Milesbillions(m): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2022
Okay
advanceDNA:

Then go on wednesday
Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 09, 2022
Milesbillions:
Hello guys.

So sorry about that. I work with the bank and its a new feature. You can go to the bank on Wednesday and ask for a reversal. It will be done immediately. Meanwhile, you can send your acc number to me, let me help with a little change. Once again, sorry about it.
Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by Milesbillions(m): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2022
I will do just that sir. This is actually the first time such is happening to me. Mehn, I was very surprised and upset. Was even thinking that my account had been compromised because the deduction happened around 1:38am.....such an odd hour.
Firstbank.
I appreciate. Thank you
thaikun15:

So sorry about that. I work with the bank and its a new feature. You can go to the bank on Wednesday and ask for a reversal. It will be done immediately. Meanwhile, you can send your acc number to me, let me help with a little change. Once again, sorry about it.
Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by tayo60(f): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
U and your family are stupid. Why d insult? Ur character shows you lack morals. Omo alaileko Omo ale jatijati!

1 Like

Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by tayo60(f): 9:54am On Jul 09, 2022
Milesbillions:
Just that I was pained because of that deduction. Mehn, the money was much for me.
Sorry about that. I wanted to make you smile ni jare, don't mind me
Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by bigpicture001: 10:06am On Jul 09, 2022
blazingblender:
Lol
Oh men but Sha

No. It's not.. most bank will go ahead aand debit u if after six months of ur card expirery, u didn't apply for nu one... If u go to bank.. u will b acknowledge and given a nu card unless u wrtiee to Dem that u don't want a card.. then after a period. Money will be reversed
Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by Milesbillions(m): 10:08am On Jul 09, 2022
It is okay
tayo60:
Sorry about that. I wanted to make you smile ni jare, don't mind me
Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by tee59(f): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
Who's stupid among the two of you ? You're of course. You're frustrated and without common sense. Must you abuse anyone for your comment to be known? Get the Bleep off, idiot. Little brat without brain. Nonsense.
Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
tee59:
Who's stupid among the two of you ? You're of course. You're frustrated and without common sense. Must you abuse anyone for your comment to be known? Get the Bleep off, idiot. Little brat without brain. Nonsense.
see I don't need a thoughtless idiot to respond to me and not make sense . read your write up and you will see that you made no sense. carry your evening news paper self and get off my mention.
Re: My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
tayo60:
U and your family are stupid. Why d insult? Ur character shows you lack morals. Omo alaileko Omo ale jatijati!
they say charity begins at home your attitude to a victim of fraud shows the kind of family you come from. a stupid family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(video)nursing Mother Causes A Stir Online Over The Way She Breastfeeds Her Baby / What will you do if you pay 500k for a show And This Happens(pics) / My Crazy Driver (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.