Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

If You Are To Choose Between These Two Distinguished Women?who Would You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are To Choose Between These Two Distinguished Women?who Would You (2530 Views)

22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad / Who Would You Choose Between These Two Beautiful Girls? / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are To Choose Between These Two Distinguished Women?who Would You by Kimiso(m): 6:28am On Oct 10, 2023
Between these two women here
A woman who gives you money and has respect for you
And another who gives you work that earns you profit and also has respect for you, technically you are to choose whom among them
Re: If You Are To Choose Between These Two Distinguished Women?who Would You by PoliteActivist: 6:29am On Oct 10, 2023
Who work epp??

1 Like

Re: If You Are To Choose Between These Two Distinguished Women?who Would You by Goalnaldo(m): 6:48am On Oct 10, 2023
The latter. The first is like giving you fish, while the second is teaching you how to fish. You know the parable of fish 🐟🐠

11 Likes

Re: If You Are To Choose Between These Two Distinguished Women?who Would You by Mhizzard(m): 7:37am On Oct 10, 2023
No matter how respectful the woman giving you money,surely,there would be a day that she will insult you with it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are To Choose Between These Two Distinguished Women?who Would You by MrbasHH: 7:39am On Oct 10, 2023
Choosing between two remarkable women like that is undoubtedly a thought-provoking decision. It's heartening to see that both of them value and respect you. In such a scenario, the decision may not be about one being better than the other, but rather about your own priorities and what aligns with your values and goals.

The first woman's support with financial assistance can provide stability and security, while the second woman's involvement in your profitable work offers a path to growth and self-reliance. It's a unique situation where you have the opportunity to weigh different aspects of life and choose what resonates most with your dreams and aspirations.

Whichever path you choose, it's essential to follow your heart and make the decision that aligns best with your long-term happiness and well-being. Remember that both of these women seem to have your best interests at heart, and you have the chance to express your gratitude for their support and respect in making this choice.

Make I follow una use ChatGPT

2 Likes

Re: If You Are To Choose Between These Two Distinguished Women?who Would You by Solofresh2: 7:49am On Oct 10, 2023
The second woman
Re: If You Are To Choose Between These Two Distinguished Women?who Would You by Shedrack777: 8:03am On Oct 10, 2023
I will confidently and gladly choose OR
Re: If You Are To Choose Between These Two Distinguished Women?who Would You by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2023
With work you have your dignity,she will neva have excuses to embarrass you because you earn your money.
I choose work,and pay her her commission. grin
Re: If You Are To Choose Between These Two Distinguished Women?who Would You by falcon01: 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2023
As Long as the respect is Constant (non negotiable or conditional) keep giving me money.
Re: If You Are To Choose Between These Two Distinguished Women?who Would You by DyingFetus: 4:20am On Oct 11, 2023
None

I want a woman that'll be allowing me to hitting her as bad as possible
Re: If You Are To Choose Between These Two Distinguished Women?who Would You by Kevineleven(m): 6:49am On Oct 11, 2023
Nobody have the right to make me choose anything or anyone, one woman is not enough for any red blooded male in Nigeria.
Having said that, I choose both women.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? / Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) / Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.