Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife (74700 Views)

Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) / I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / Kenneth Aguba Meets OPM Pastor In Port Harcourt, Gets Free House, Feeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by Bar1941(m): 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
This foolishness is getting out of hand, anyone who's interested in the man should just go and meet him and allow him to sample her to know if she worths it rather than disturbing social media.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by chigoziri2403(m): 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
Poverty mentality

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
Zombies criusing with Aguba

Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by Divinehenrich(m): 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
It is difficult to understand women
Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by Elidrisy20: 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ppl no dey ask, na watin do am,in the first place? He could be a gambler,drunker, cultist,or even ipob Commander
Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by Ebymyk(m): 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Na wah ooooo. She can't see herself achieve more than all OPM has entrusted to Aguba.

Ladies we can do better.
i have increased the volume... Loud and clear...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by Ebymyk(m): 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Ppl no dey ask, na watin do am,in the first place? He could be a gambler,drunker, cultist,or even ipob Commander
looks like an abandoned ipob commander...

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by Ebymyk(m): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
Divinehenrich:
It is difficult to understand women
that's impossible
Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by Chisave: 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
Caleb17:
Some women are always disgracing themselves. How many times have you cried for a Better Nigeria??

Baba calm down, all na cruise.
Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by Ebymyk(m): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
RenerdLiam:

That is how women are.

When I also had some issues due to my upbringing (not even financial issue because women are usually willing to spend for me) Many ladies that claim to love me run away (dem plenty)

Only one girl stay with me, which is the only girl I have BTW. She endured the pain, forgive me easily and encourages me. Even provide financial support if I need it (I do not even ask her to).

But now that I have overcome my issues, those thieves want me to take them.

A very rare gem I had.
i believe you... I hope you won't ditch her tomorrow.... Such ladies are rare...

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by redsun(m): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
TheRealMalcolmX:
undecided

It remains a mystery why some people do what they do..........Tueh

Love is blind.Or rather,secured life is blinding. There is no romance without finance.
Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by famology(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
allwell51:
After the Founder of OPM church changed the life of mr Kenneth Aguba for good and also promised to give him and the wife he will marry a luxury life , though he gave certain conditions which the wife must obey in order not to run away with Agubas wealth or divorce him in future.

Upto 3 women have declare their intentions to marry him

Source:
https://instagram.com/lindaikejiblogofficial?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFpl9JovzK4

Madness
Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by Mercymimi2002: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nawa o. Women disgracing fellow women
Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by jubrilELsudan: 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
EXPIRED VILLAGE ASHY

Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by Reinamaria(f): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Na wah ooooo. She can't see herself achieve more than all OPM has entrusted to Aguba.

Ladies we can do better.

Some people are so desperate, they'd do anything for momentary attention.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by foreshore(m): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
allwell51:
After the Founder of OPM church changed the life of mr Kenneth Aguba for good and also promised to give him and the wife he will marry a luxury life , though he gave certain conditions which the wife must obey in order not to run away with Agubas wealth or divorce him in future.

Upto 3 women have declare their intentions to marry him

Source:
https://instagram.com/lindaikejiblogofficial?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFpl9JovzK4

Which kind yeye love be that! Make una dey deceive una self
Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by UptownVibes(m): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
See hookup girl wants to change ministry grin This gender na wah o..
The picture background in her house,shows poverty is a bastard... Making this move,will help her family in many ways... The gender sees marriage as poverty alleviation scheme.. grin Where is my good friend, Fenadezisback.. Do you think this Lady is in to secure the bag or she truly love the grandpa?
Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by Jman06(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
So they can kill him and inherit whatever wealth his benefactor bequeaths to him

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
LagbajaTheBEREAN:
Recycled news..

I no dey Port Harcourt when dem kill Soboma,
Small money enter, I don comot from Sagbama
Me and Anthony reason how we go take buy small Toyota

Why are you like this grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wetin Oluwa B do you nah? Which kind wahala be this one for Buhari's sake? Small yeye Lyrics way yeye old men take dey hold body you just dey cast am up and down?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by Usorohtheman(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
LagbajaTheBEREAN:
Recycled news..

I no dey Port Harcourt when dem kill Soboma,
Small money enter, I don comot from Sagbama
Me and Anthony reason how we go take buy small Toyota

Everybody go chop Breakfast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by tiswell(m): 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
Igboslayer:
These ladies are just chasing clouts… more like a joke
na lie,she is serious sad

She may just become the missing rib
Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by Jmichael1(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
I don't blame them bcus husband scarce pass fuel 4 dis country.....

jst as one of my female neibour will say"u go see man wen ready to Bleep u every day,bt to see the one wen go marry u for house,hard pass jamb question.....
Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Caleb17:
Some women are always disgracing themselves. How many times have you cried for a Better Nigeria??

I always cry for a better Nigeria Sir. That is why I'm so happy that Peter Obi Dattis Yusful is contesting.

Our mumu don do!

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by FireUpNow(m): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Gold diggers goons
Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by pacespot(m): 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
See cry as if the man is holding her destiny

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) / Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.