Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife (74699 Views)

Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) / I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / Kenneth Aguba Meets OPM Pastor In Port Harcourt, Gets Free House, Feeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by Chopcy29: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2022
LagbajaTheBEREAN:
Recycled news..

I no dey Port Harcourt when dem kill Soboma,
Small money enter, I don comot from Sagbama
Me and Anthony reason how we go take buy small Toyota

Maras
Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by Wwwq: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Just like that
Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by Fantazy(m): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
The truth is this gender called 'female' doesn't even know what they want.
They are always moved according to what they see (glittering things) like children.
No wonder they're usually referred to as 'baby'
Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by correctyourself(m): 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
Oshodipikin:
The level of poverty in the country is so bad this one is crying to love someone she has never seen or met in person, all because providence smiled on the old man. Take away all the money from the man, she will say over her dead body.

If this one has the link to Dubai, she will joyfully leak Arab anus for $50.

grin grin
Re: Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife by citadels(f): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
Heee! My gender o na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) / Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.