Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. (21531 Views)

My Friend Was Denied A Well Paying Job Cause She Had A Leg Chain On / What Girl Did To Her Ex-boyfriend Inside Church That Got People Talking -WATCH / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by samwash(m): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Alexgman1:
For those who wonder why some girls wear leg chain or what it means and for those who are daring to wear it for may show-off. This is what it means;

1) Chain on her right leg means shes a prostitute, harlot, LovePeddler, runs-girl, e.t.c

2) Chain on her left leg means shes a lesbian.

Hope u now understand?

Prof !! What is those Babes when dey wear chain for waist & those when dey wear beads, watin be the difference?
Abeg clearify us
Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by franchasofficia: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
helinues:
It's actually sexy to me but only on a decent lady

3 quarter pant , beltless with shirt and nack leg chain on coka body, you don killi me be that
Go and eat your agbado jareh, oh sorry its cassava meal time already in Nigeria cheesy
Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Alusiizizi(m): 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
Jeon:
Totally agreed in a mockingbird chapter.

Then what will you contribute to those men putting on anklet?

Fagg0t azz muthafuckaz!!! That's what they are.
Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by etrange: 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
blazingblender:
That legs chain ehhh
I hate it like shit
They no even know wetin Dem resemble
Jonsing girls
But I love waist beads Sha

They don't resemble anything, it's just your personal preference. Some other people will tell you waist beads make them look like native doctors. It's only in Africa that people use thier personal preference to judge others.

Just look at the OP confidentiality typing trash about another person's sense of fashion based on his personal opinion and still having the guts to say "it is what it is". Why not tell us what nose rings mean? What about necklaces and bangles? Oh... because those are common, they're meaningless? Funny lot.
Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Laughnow419: 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
Alexgman1:
For those who wonder why some girls wear leg chain or what it means and for those who are daring to wear it for may show-off. This is what it means;

1) Chain on her right leg means shes a prostitute, harlot, LovePeddler, runs-girl, e.t.c

2) Chain on her left leg means shes a lesbian.

Hope u now understand?

What about married women that put it on, what does it mean?
Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Mercury12(m): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
That leg chain is never a good thing on women. If you looking for a decent girl then stay away from ladies with leg chain

1 Like

Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Jeon(f): 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Your options Man. I can't argue neither agree with you.

They look hot

+ the thigh chain.

Let me add them to my fetish thread

3 Likes

Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Silentgroper(m): 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Damn right..
Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Silentgroper(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
etrange:

They don't resemble anything, it's just your personal preference. Some other people will tell you waist beads make them look like native doctors. It's only in Africa that people use thier personal preference to judge others.

Just look at the OP confidentiality typing trash about another person's sense of fashion based on his personal opinion and still having the guts to say "it is what it is". Why not tell us what nose rings mean? What about necklaces and bangles? Oh... because those are common, they're meaningless? Funny lot.
Which do u have on?
Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
Cypress042:

Man with iron balls grin
Hehehe
Odogwu you bad

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by etrange: 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
Silentgroper:
Which do u have on?
When you leave the points and start attacking the person, then it's clear sign you've got nothing to say. I am a man and I don't even accessories.
Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Silentgroper(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
etrange:

When you leave the points and start attacking the person, then it's clear sign you've got nothing to say. I am a man and I don't even accessories.
Where's the attack in the harmless question i asked..

i must confess, most times u sound like a woman.
Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by etrange: 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Silentgroper:
Where's the attack in the harmless question i asked..

i must confess, most times u sound like a woman.

What I wear or don't wear shouldn't have a bearing on this conversation except you want to make it all about me.

I sound like a lady cause I don't condone the glaring gender bias on Nairaland? I see. I'm not really worried about how I sound. I'm secured in my masculinity and I don't believe disparaging our women makes us more manly.
Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by 99thEnemy(m): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
youngmd:
the only good thing u have ever supported is "obi"
MadamVanessa cry cry cry
Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Tomilola360: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nonexisting:
Honestly, I don't give a fucck. When I have fucck appointment with a vaginarian, the only thing I concern myself with is the size of her breast and her personal hygiene. If those things check out, I fucck her for not more than 15minutes as usual and go about my normal business. Why am I checking if wears leg chain or not when I'm not planning on keeping her.

Yea, but someday the mistake will happen.
The same way your father treated women and made a mistake with your mother to bring you scumbag to life.

Iiiidddiiioooot!

1 Like

Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by tnerro1(m): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
I like leg chains
I like waist beads
I like nose rings

Chai, and I like tall slim sexy girls with full boobs,

I am a full blooded man ooo grin

1 Like

Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Jmichael1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
Dat one concern u....

my own be say my grl is free to wear wat ever she likes,beside i love dem sexy 247

i lyk leg chain

i lyk waist beads

i lyk tatoo

we move
Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Bimpe29: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
Does it mean that leg chain is immorality?

I think this is subjectively put up as some ladies wear it for good reason.
Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by sylve11: 6:06am On Jun 15, 2023
Cypress042:

Man with iron balls grin

. shocked shocked cool
Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by UptownVibes(m): 6:38am On Jun 15, 2023
helinues:
It's actually sexy to me but only on a decent lady

3 quarter pant , beltless with shirt and nack leg chain on coka body, you don killi me be that
Decent lady using leg chain.. Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naked Delta Slay Queen's Beads Cut During Sex, Goes 'Mad'. See Reactions (Photos / Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland / --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women---

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.