Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

OBSESSION: Tammy's Memoir Pt.7 (18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / OBSESSION: Tammy's Memoir Pt.7 (18+) (673 Views)

OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt. 9 (18+) / OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.8. (18+) / OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.1 (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBSESSION: Tammy's Memoir Pt.7 (18+) by Haynnie: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2022
I followed the bushy terrain that led to Oyin’s house. It was more like a back road to get to her place quickly but still a troublesome path to thread on. As I got closer to her lodge, I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed her number. It rang but no response came through. I kept my phone back in my pocket and continued my way till I got to her doorstep. Behind the door, I could hear voices and they were all voices I’m familiar with. My heart skipped a beat as my thought reminded me of Wunmi. “Is she a friend to Oyin?” I questioned in my thoughts.

I summoned the courage to knock at her door, the noise inside calmed down.
“Who’s there?” Sharon’s voice emerged from a far end.
“Is me, Tam.”
Another whisper came in accompanied by disturbing footsteps coming towards the door.
“Good afternoon,” Sharon greeted as she opened the door.

“Good afternoon, can I go in?”
Sharon with a smile responded, “Yeah, sure.” She paved a way for me to enter.

I was in shock when I saw Wunmi sitting patiently packing her medical kit.
“Tam! Shey I’ll die first before you will ask of me?” Oyin yelled from where she was lying down.
“What’s she doing here?” I asked surprisingly under my breath.
Wunmi's eyes caught mine staring at hers. I quickly threw a shot at Oyin who was lying down helplessly. Her eyes were sickly-pale, and she looked stressed and weak.

“Hey Tammy, good afternoon, is been a while oh.” Wunmi greeted with her usual smile.
“Er-I- have been busy for real,” I replied with a stutter. “I’m surprised to see you here...”

“Sharon brought me here to treat her friend after she came back from sick bay. Heard she wasn't given proper medical attention.”
I glanced at Sharon at short intervals whilst returning them to Wunmi.

“What was she diagnosed with?”

“Malaria typhoid.”

I nodded in sympathy. “Eyahhh. Dooooh.”
“The way mosquito has been dealing with people...”

“I know right?” She smiled again. “The malaria is everywhere and I believe the weather played a major effect. That's why you should get yourself a mosquito net.”
I nodded in agreement as I went close to where Oyin was lying down and sat close to her, her expression could tell she was angry and emotional. I felt so sorry for her condition wishing I could do anything to make her feel better.
“How are you feeling now?” I asked in a soft tone.
“Fine,” she said almost in a whisper.
“Have you eaten this afternoon?”
“Y-no.” She tilted her head upwards to look at the time. “No, I haven’t. I've been sleeping since.”
I turned back and look at Wunmi, she knew what I wanted to ask and she quickly replied. “She needs to eat first before she takes the next drip.”
TBC

2 Likes

Re: OBSESSION: Tammy's Memoir Pt.7 (18+) by Haynnie: 10:49am On Jul 09, 2022
Apologise for not updating yesterday cry I had a lot on my plate that I couldn't find time to write.

I'll try to do better next time and don't forget to like and leave a comment too if you enjoyed this episode. wink
Re: OBSESSION: Tammy's Memoir Pt.7 (18+) by Haynnie: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2022
@Dybala @dhmkae
Re: OBSESSION: Tammy's Memoir Pt.7 (18+) by Dybala11(m): 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Haynnie:
@Dybala @dhmkae
I'm here OP, just mark me present on the attendance register. grin
Wow, so Oyin was truly sick. Maybe it's Tammy's issue to aggravated the sickness sef. grin

2 Likes

Re: OBSESSION: Tammy's Memoir Pt.7 (18+) by Haynnie: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Dybala11:

I'm here OP, just mark me present on the attendance register. grin
Wow, so Oyin was truly sick. Maybe it's Tammy's issue to aggravated the sickness sef. grin

Seen! grin

She no wan gree leave the boy
Re: OBSESSION: Tammy's Memoir Pt.7 (18+) by Dybala11(m): 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
Haynnie:

Seen! grin

She no wan gree leave the boy
Abi o. grin
Re: OBSESSION: Tammy's Memoir Pt.7 (18+) by Haynnie: 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
Dybala11:

Abi o. grin

If to say na me be Tammy I for continue to dey keep that same energy the way naira land guys go see free food no go comot until e go reach the point she go ask “what are we?” na there I go come tell her the lamba then bow out respectively. grin
Re: OBSESSION: Tammy's Memoir Pt.7 (18+) by Dybala11(m): 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Haynnie:

If to say na me be Tammy I for continue to dey keep that same energy the way naira land guys go see free food no go comot until e go reach the point she go ask “what are we?” na there I go come tell her the lamba then bow out respectively. grin
Free things can kill at times o, no girl is cheap. It's either she's in for the sex, the money, or probably being with the guy enhances her sense of superiority over her peers. I run whenever I'm in situations like that o. What do you think that most Nigerian girls will do when she starts to form love and you rejected her, "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

2 Likes

Re: OBSESSION: Tammy's Memoir Pt.7 (18+) by Haynnie: 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Dybala11:

Free things can kill at times o, no girl is cheap. It's either she's in for the sex, the money, or probably being with the guy enhances her sense of superiority over her peers. I run whenever I'm in situations like that o. What do you think that most Nigerian girls will do when she starts to form love and you rejected her, "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

Exactly, the law of equivalent exchange would be in play. You give something in return of what you receive but sometimes is a risky deal. So I get. Is better to abstain from it and that's what Tammy is doing I guess.
Re: OBSESSION: Tammy's Memoir Pt.7 (18+) by Dathypebruv(m): 4:03am On Jul 10, 2022
Thanks op, wrong mention check my moniker

2 Likes

Re: OBSESSION: Tammy's Memoir Pt.7 (18+) by Dybala11(m): 7:32am On Jul 10, 2022
Haynnie:

Exactly, the law of equivalent exchange would be in play. You give something in return of what you receive but sometimes is a risky deal. So I get. Is better to abstain from it and that's what Tammy is doing I guess.
I thought as much OP. I've experienced something like this with about 2 or 3 female friends at different times. What made my case easy was that I didn't feel any sexual attraction towards any of them and I never tried to lead them on either. So I had it easy cutting ties with them all, had to do that so as to avoid unnecessary hassle.
Re: OBSESSION: Tammy's Memoir Pt.7 (18+) by Haynnie: 7:39am On Jul 10, 2022
Dathypebruv:
Thanks op, wrong mention check my moniker
You got two account on here right ?
Re: OBSESSION: Tammy's Memoir Pt.7 (18+) by Dybala11(m): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2022
Haynnie:

Reading that part of your comment where you wrote "what are we?", a funny reply came to my mind.

'We are pencils in the hands of the creator'. grin

2 Likes

Re: OBSESSION: Tammy's Memoir Pt.7 (18+) by Haynnie: 8:54am On Jul 10, 2022
Dybala11:

Reading that part of your comment where you wrote "what are we?", a funny reply came to my mind.

'We are pencils in the hands of the creator'. grin

The most savage reply in history grin
Re: OBSESSION: Tammy's Memoir Pt.7 (18+) by Dathypebruv(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Haynnie:

You got two account on here right ?

Yeah, I'll msg with the other one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Are An Author And You Need A Story, I Can Make One For You. / Let Me Get You An Electronic Copy Of That Textbook You Are Looking For! / Project Management Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.