Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' (32388 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London / Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes / Why Sanwo-olu Won’t Probe Ambode’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
The fear of the devil is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by TrueNigerian300: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
jrusky:

Hello there is different from persecuting and asking for refund of our looted money bro.

Those you claimed persecuted were they saints? Your Obi don't want to use persecution as you claimed and dont want to ask back our money looted by thieves but want to give safe passage to thieves then that means he is a thief himself. No differe e from.Tinubu and Atiku you insulting on daily basis.

Case close.

Good day.

Obi is just an Igbo project that is why you see them accusing other contestants left right but Obi is a saint. Suddenly Obi became a saint overnight. People can point to what Fashola did in Lagos what El-Rufai did in Abuja and what Zulum is doing in Borno. And even what Akpabio did in Akwa Ibom. Before now no one knows what Obi did. They came with the story that he left 75B is that not foolishness, why would you keep such money when there are lot of problem to be solved with it? It shows he is not a visionary leader.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by Dabillion: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
You call a man who's successful in every area of life your generation can only dream of a loser? Lol, the joke is on you and to the one who refuse to buy 50 naira gold circle to prevent a waste like you
jrusky:
Obi plz keep quiet you are a loser.

So if you won't problem massive looting and corruption then what is the different between you and Tinubu?

I say this man has nothing to offer so all billions stolen by apc gone baa?

I said this man is a creepy smart thief. Only a thief will promise a thief safe passage.

Watch as his useless support will hail him but Olisah Metuh, Dasuki etc nearly die in prison for looting but Obi want the satanic apc free passage. Una no well at all

Obi pls try again in 2031 but 2023 sorry Hell No.

Good day....
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by BJanta: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
Go and find somewhere to rest and savour your self-delusion privately and stop disturbing us, you CAN NEVER be elected.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by PointZerom: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
Baawaa:
You are just deceiving your followers, you know very sure that you cannot win the election

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
jrusky:

So if you won't problem massive looting and corruption then what is the different between you and Tinubu?

I said this man is a creepy smart thief. Only a thief will promise a thief safe passage.

Watch as his useless support will hail him but Olisah Metuh, Dasuki etc nearly die in prison for looting but Obi want the satanic apc free passage. Una no well at all

Good day....

When you leave your house unkept with rubbish, rats will always have a party and a busy time in your house and that makes them think that is how the world rotates.....

But when you come back, pack all those rubbish out and clean your house well.....

What happens?
The country will be so hot and unfriendly to those rats that have eaten deep from your laziness and careless lifestyle.....

OBI IS TALKING ABOUT CHANGING THE MENTALITY OF THE PUBLIC OFFICE HOLDERS FIRST............
Followed by the Masses and down to even a pet in your house....

Going to chase the Rats and killing them when you are lazy and unkept as a Government to cover your leakeges won't solve anything but create more ways of looting
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by soundgodrecords: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
Yes we LP Agberos will give Bubu soft landing. Come to Southeast we are all 50 million LP young boys ready to kill anybody that mentions APC or PDP thunderfire u there.Even Igbos with their newly acquired bombs and AK 48s are going to deal with APC and PDP jihad arrangement with Aqueda and ISIS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
olas24u:

Incase you are not listening or having issues with comprehension I will say it again.

I SHALL CONTINUE to say it.

It is for the benefit of the child whose mother is DEAF that we continually say things, ringing it in his presence and into his ears so he can use his methods to narrate to his DEAF MOTHER.

1. Peter Obi DOESN'T HAVE THE FAINTEST CHANCE of winning a presidential Election in Nigeria. Not TODAY. Not TOMORROW and not FOREVER

2. He knows this himself.

3. His INNER CAUCUSES also know.

4. Peter Obi isn't in this race to win any Election.

5. His main and primary objective is THE ZIONIST AGENDA of stopping the YORUBA MAN from the SW Progressives to ever near the Presidency.

It is NEVER and HAS NEVER BEEN in the short and long term Interests of the ZIONISTS for Nigeria to experience Good Leadership.

This CHAOS is just perfect for their agenda.

They progress in the atmosphere of CHAOS.

6. The CONCENTRATION of Peter Obi and his IPOB IS BOLA TINUBU AND LAGOS.

7. His hopes and aspirations are centered on engineering CHAOS that may be huge enough to either STALL THE 2023 ELECTIONS OR ANNUL THE RESULTS OF TINUBU'S VICTORY ALTOGETHER.

8. The modus operandi is to hoodwink gullible People of other tribes to join their INTERNET BULLIES in "tanking" the social media and internet and prepare grounds for what will be packaged and confused as "Revolution" and which will be spearheaded by an already established IPOB THUGS who are positioned as SLEEPER CELLS all over Lagos and currently masquerading as TRADERS

9. This is going to be an action of SUCH NUISANCE VALUE that should be of great concern to every sensible person especially YORUBAS.

10. If you don't have the ability of deep thinking then I can tell you that ENDSARS and the UGM aren't accidental. It is not an accident that Obi is from the same Anambra that is the epic center of IPOB AND UGM.

I can't be mistaken on this.

I already have an idea where this thing is headed.

The grievous error in your thinking and planning is that you didn't start it BEFORE the APC AND PDP PRIMARIES.

You particularly waited until after the one you really HATED won the APC primaries.

That was when you suddenly discovered Obi was a good choice.

The same Peter Obi, a DULLARD who takes ADVICE from a Ma.d man

You guys are more foolish than I thought.

Our Elders say: When [ FOOLISH ] children begin to fell trees in the forest, the [ WISE ] Elders always know where those tres will land [ and to avoid it ]

Kontinu.

E ba Erù yin ni ibodè.

Lemme finish my garri fess, I will come back to write on the topic of IGBO ZIONISM.

You get sense by force.

© Adedamola Adetayo
06 July 2022.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by Image123(m): 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
Wine is really a mocker, these politicians should come off drunkenness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by Rebuke: 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sensitisation headline for the gullible.

He didn't particularly say he won't prove. Obi is very intelligent, what he said he won't do is witch haunting or victimizing the past government. Lol

He started his response with "as for probing the past Government".....

Read again, and with yhur eyes opened this time grin cheesy

Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by 8stargeneral: 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
silvoclaira:
If you don't plan in probing past corrupt officials then you should please do me a favor by probing only that LIAR Mohammedu... Abeg
his lies alone need to be questioned grin
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
if you become president of which country? who's deceiving this beer businessman?
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by hush15: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kez11:
In as much as I agree that you can’t close your shop and be
chasing thieves, you can't totally allow those thieves to run away with our money...Most of our politicians individually are richer than some states in Nigeria

with a sound Judiciary, the money we would recoup from those thieves, Nigeria may not need to borrow a dime for more than 2years.

VOTR RIGHT, VOTE OBI/DATTI

Ofcourse, he will pursue recoverable funds but he won't center his government on that is what he us saying
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by Adonispco: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
jrusky:

Good day....

Olodo read carefully before yarning dust.
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by Kelsmatuc(m): 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
jrusky:

Abeggyyyy!!!

Pls free us. No more market to sale. Take your Obi to your village we don't want life threatening presidential supporters in our country we have suffered enough in the hand of buhari and we can not replaced him with bulliers and life threatening mofos.

Abeg.
but u can replace ur suffering with Tinubu abi?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Obi is just an Igbo project that is why you see them accusing other contestants left right but Obi is a saint. Suddenly Obi became a saint overnight. People can point to what Fashola did in Lagos what El-Rufai did in Abuja and what Zulum is doing in Borno. And even what Akpabio did in Akwa Ibom. Before now no one knows what Obi did. They came with the story that he left 75B is that not foolishness, why would you keep such money when there are lot of problem to be solved with it? It shows he is not a visionary leader.

you can easily deceived average igbo, that's how mnk and simon Ekpa deceived them, till they lost their freedom every monday. as it is now, the election is not sure for them to vote until the fool they lick his anus give them their fundamental human right they foolishly gave out for Pipedream freedom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by SenatePresdo(m): 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kez11:
chasing thieves, you can't totally allow those thieves to run away with our money...Most of our politicians individually are richer than some states in Nigeria

with a sound Judiciary, the money we would recoup from those thieves, Nigeria may not need to borrow a dime for more than 2years.

He won't have to say he would probe them, so that they won't fight him dirty.

When the time comes, we would know if EFCC that would be headed by a competent man would probe thieves of not.
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by Fearyourcreator: 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
jrusky:

I said it they will support him it's now efcc job under Obi but under buhari it's buhari and efcc job.

Pls just gerra outta this forum una has nothing to offer. Omokri was right.

U see your life?

Nigeria get issue ... If Obi didn't do well they will say what did Buhari do too... Nigeria get big Problem
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by Sholaco: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
You can not be Nigeria president
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by YinkaGold02: 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sympathy vote please
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
olas24u:

Incase you are not listening or having issues with comprehension I will say it again.

I SHALL CONTINUE to say it.

It is for the benefit of the child whose mother is DEAF that we continually say things, ringing it in his presence and into his ears so he can use his methods to narrate to his DEAF MOTHER.

1. Peter Obi DOESN'T HAVE THE FAINTEST CHANCE of winning a presidential Election in Nigeria. Not TODAY. Not TOMORROW and not FOREVER

2. He knows this himself.

3. His INNER CAUCUSES also know.

4. Peter Obi isn't in this race to win any Election.

5. His main and primary objective is THE ZIONIST AGENDA of stopping the YORUBA MAN from the SW Progressives to ever near the Presidency.

It is NEVER and HAS NEVER BEEN in the short and long term Interests of the ZIONISTS for Nigeria to experience Good Leadership.

This CHAOS is just perfect for their agenda.

They progress in the atmosphere of CHAOS.

6. The CONCENTRATION of Peter Obi and his IPOB IS BOLA TINUBU AND LAGOS.

7. His hopes and aspirations are centered on engineering CHAOS that may be huge enough to either STALL THE 2023 ELECTIONS OR ANNUL THE RESULTS OF TINUBU'S VICTORY ALTOGETHER.

8. The modus operandi is to hoodwink gullible People of other tribes to join their INTERNET BULLIES in "tanking" the social media and internet and prepare grounds for what will be packaged and confused as "Revolution" and which will be spearheaded by an already established IPOB THUGS who are positioned as SLEEPER CELLS all over Lagos and currently masquerading as TRADERS

9. This is going to be an action of SUCH NUISANCE VALUE that should be of great concern to every sensible person especially YORUBAS.

10. If you don't have the ability of deep thinking then I can tell you that ENDSARS and the UGM aren't accidental. It is not an accident that Obi is from the same Anambra that is the epic center of IPOB AND UGM.

I can't be mistaken on this.

I already have an idea where this thing is headed.

The grievous error in your thinking and planning is that you didn't start it BEFORE the APC AND PDP PRIMARIES.

You particularly waited until after the one you really HATED won the APC primaries.

That was when you suddenly discovered Obi was a good choice.

The same Peter Obi, a DULLARD who takes ADVICE from a Ma.d man

You guys are more foolish than I thought.

Our Elders say: When [ FOOLISH ] children begin to fell trees in the forest, the [ WISE ] Elders always know where those tres will land [ and to avoid it ]

Kontinu.

E ba Erù yin ni ibodè.

Lemme finish my garri fess, I will come back to write on the topic of IGBO ZIONISM.

You get sense by force.

© Adedamola Adetayo
06 July 2022.

Wise words. They have always seen the Yoruba as the greatest obstacles to their greatness in Nigeria, even when they're not. There's no other place the Igbo feel safe in the whole wide world beside Yorubaland, even more than their homeland. Such an ungrateful people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by Tomilola360: 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
Peter Obi the latest scam.

Igbo always need someone to deceive them.

Like Nlamdi Kunu grin
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by lereinter(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lolzzzzz

Pot should not call kettle black
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by emmnprince(m): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
Baawaa:
You are just deceiving your followers, you know very sure that you cannot win the election

Better to give it a try and fail than not to. But time will tell.
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by Opmic: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
Baawaa:
You are getting scared, like play like play the movement is moving.
You will be shocked this time around bro.
What is paining me is that you will enjoy the shock because it will benefit us all. You still have time to join the train.
Be OBIdient
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by shugaboy6102(m): 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kez11:

it's just a political statement. If para venture he's govt starts probing them he would say that the relevant agencies are doing their job. Obedient for life

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by JAMO4REAL1(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
Most of u guys here shouting obi dnt have PVC actually Obi will win online voting but 4th in general election
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by Str8talk21: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
Op.
This headline is misleading. He never said he wasn't going to probe.
Understand Peter Obi's careful use of words.
In essence, if he was going to probe, it will not be based on victimization or witch-hunt against a perceived individual or group of persons.
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by lopezoraclenet(m): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
All of them na same... This is red light Obi displayed already.
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by Theoarhics: 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
silvoclaira:
If you don't plan in probing past corrupt officials then you should please do me a favor by probing only that LIAR Mohammedu... Abeg

And Malami inclusive
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by Abujason: 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
Peter, that’s the wrong way to start and the wrong thing to say at this point. Don’t start talking anyhow, please. There is a good reason people are flocking to your side. Don’t become just another politician like them - all talk and no action. Those crooks must be probed.
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by shugaboy6102(m): 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
jrusky:

I said this man is a creepy smart thief. Only a thief will promise a thief safe passage. Don't you know that is a political statement. So you want him to come out and boldly declare he will probe all past thieves. Wisdom is profitable to direct. Politicians are all creepy once they get power

Good day....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban / Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) / Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.