Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' (32389 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London / Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes / Why Sanwo-olu Won’t Probe Ambode’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by NextBuhari: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
taiyesoul:
Keep dreaming. you will never ever become Nigeria's president. dont waste your time and money
The wayo man is not really using his money. He's making these gullible obidient work for him for free.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by frog12: 12:23am On Jul 10, 2022
this man is WEAK. don't vote for him !!!!
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by frog12: 12:24am On Jul 10, 2022
this man is a SCAM. see wetin he dey say. he is giving up before even the race starts.
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by frog12: 12:24am On Jul 10, 2022
this man is a SCAM. see wetin he dey say. he is giving up before even the race starts.
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by Galaxydon1(m): 12:25am On Jul 10, 2022
Baawaa:
You are just deceiving your followers, you know very sure that you cannot win the election
you and suffering are 5 and 6, ewu go vote ur ancestor jagaban to rule

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by frog12: 12:28am On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by frog12: 12:28am On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by ZeroChil: 12:29am On Jul 10, 2022
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/i-wont-probe-buharis-government-if-elected-says-peter-obi
we will help you probe them in the language they understand, especially the okpolor-eyed thief. You Mr. President should be looking at the front, we look backwards and do the mop-ups and cleanups.
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by newnigerdelta1: 12:31am On Jul 10, 2022
You fit before......you won follow your papa measure prick? Peter just dey jump
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by frog12: 12:32am On Jul 10, 2022
this man is another FAILURE. stay away from PETER OBI. he is a failure the moment he aligned with DATTI AHMED, another crook
this man is another FAILURE. stay away from PETER OBI. he is a failure the moment he aligned with DATTI AHMED, another crook
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by openmine(m): 12:37am On Jul 10, 2022
PresidObi:
Obi for president
That text is actually from a scammer!
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by plaindealer: 12:39am On Jul 10, 2022
Because Obi Pandora no won make den probe his own secret foreing Pandora millions of dollars..
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by openmine(m): 12:49am On Jul 10, 2022
Yankee101:
Obi is becoming more like them
Why won't you probe the most corrupt government in nigeria?
Thats not his job!
The problem with us is that we see the president as this super hero that will do almost everything forgetting that in governance, there is division of labour!
No wonder PMB failed scandalously because he lacked the skills of governance while deciding to chase thieves while his house was on fire...No wonder he took 6 months to set up his cabinet!
There are agencies like Efcc and icpc set up to do such so that a president can concentrate on other issues affecting the country!
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by Kazal999: 12:58am On Jul 10, 2022
Any idiots here that is against OBI is the problem we have in this country, that person should be executed because u are blind. U hv tried PDP for 16 yrs, APC for 8 yrs and they brought us to almost zero.. Why won't u want to try another OBI. Abi d suffering in Nigeria no reach u? The prices for market, abi na only me, students dey house, killings everywhere, no education.. Economy zero. Illiterates all in Govt and u are still against OBI.
Then I think even God can't save u from foolishness. See good and evil, u use ur hand go choose evil.. God punish any body wey go vote APC or pdp that person no go see peace..

Because even without argument, u suppose no say na OBI be the wetin we dey wait for.. But ignorance and stupidy and 5k wey u chop from Apc hand don block ur Destiny..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by frog12: 1:01am On Jul 10, 2022
your peter obi just said he will not probe corrupt people. he is a SCAM and a crook.

Kazal999:
Any idiots here that is against OBI is the problem we have in this country, that person should be executed because u are blind. U hv tried PDP for 16 yrs, APC for 8 yrs and they brought us to almost zero.. Why won't u want to try another OBI. Abi d suffering in Nigeria no reach u? The prices for market, abi na only me, students dey house, killings everywhere, no education.. Economy zero. Illiterates all in Govt and u are still against OBI.
Then I think even God can't save u from foolishness. See good and evil, u use ur hand go choose evil.. God punish any body wey go vote APC or pdp that person no go see peace..

Because even without argument, u suppose no say na OBI be the wetin we dey wait for.. But ignorance and stupidy and 5k wey u chop from Apc hand don block ur Destiny..
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by Mfetenang: 1:29am On Jul 10, 2022
IPOB will never be elected in Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by TrueNigerian300: 1:52am On Jul 10, 2022
Kazal999:

You are the fool here, if you are not foolish you will know APC, PDP and Obi are all same. Wasnt your useless Obi in PDP few months ago So because he could not get PDP ticket he is now a saint? Didn't he contest under the same useless PDP 4 years ago?? Use your brain they are all same.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by Owontime: 2:01am On Jul 10, 2022
IPOB people grin grin grin
Become president of which country?
Una get sense for head at all?
How you wan take become president?
Where will your votes come from, Twitter?
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by sulaak(m): 4:09am On Jul 10, 2022
How can you reduce corruption?
Impunity has destroyed Nigeria, there is no consequence for corruption or incompetence.
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by olas24u(f): 4:45am On Jul 10, 2022
Opmic:

Yorubas and our stupidity. "Lagos and Tinubu" rubbish talk.
So all you are still concerned about is Lagos and Tinubu.
The kidnap happening around me daily is not your concern.
Or the jail break on whose night all the usual check point around kuje and the compulsory surrounding route were suddenly called off. By who, we don't know and this leave us with a questionable government.
And your Tinubu who claims to bring this government has never for once in these eight years have anything against their policy which means he doesn't have any different policy to bring is the one we should still vote for.
Would you like me to pray some prayers related to what you wish for Nigeria?

IGBO ZIONISM [ Part 1 ]

Follow me with an open mind please.

The first time I stepped foot on igbo land was in 1987. On that day and in that year, I went with my mother from Lagos to Enugu and it was the longest journey either of us had taken as at that time.

I was going to resume 100 level at the then Anambra State University, then Headquartered in the city of Enugu.

Our neighbour, the very Angelic Aunty Julianna Onyemelukwe of blessed memory [ may her kind soul rest in peace ] had given us necessary introductions to her childhood friend, another Angelic Aunty Joy Okolo. Aunty Joy's younger brother, Charles Okolo who just himself graduated from same University in that year undertook the task of carrying us through the whole process such that my mother didn't even bother to wait. She left for Lagos almost immediately the day.

On the day we landed in Enugu, some how it happened that Aunty Joy wasn't around. We were stranded in front of his house in the Uwani area of Enugu.

From the next flat who man came out and offered to understand our predicament. My mother explained. Instantly he invited us into his flat, to his family and offered us drinks.

Seeing my mother and being certain we were Yorubas, the man [ definitely igbo ] started speaking the YORUBA language in the way that only a man born and bred in Yoruba land , like the famous "Jegede Sokoya " could have spoken it.

The relief and joy on my mother's face!!!!

The man started to tell us that he and his siblings were born and spent all their lives in Ibadan and that he just recently relocated back to Enugu.

Aunty Julie, "Jegede Sokoya", that Enugu man and thousands of others, were amongst the FIRST GENERATION OF IGBOS who migrated to Yoruba land.

They lived with the people and ASSIMILATED.

They were very proudly Igbos but they also saw themselves as YORUBAS IN SPIRIT and not as ASSURED by "a list of suggestions" in the "Abacha Journals" called Constitution.

Aunty Julie lived all her life in Lagos, all through the civil war and even after the civil war got married to a YORUBA man from Abeokuta.

Aunty Julie's flat is the ONLY FLAT [ our of hundreds ] I remember that my father ever stepped foot into in the whole of the Amuwo-Odofin. I remember many times that Aunty Julie had entered my father's bedroom to.prevail on him when he had had issues with my mother.

Whereas my father belonged to that Generation of IJEBUS who had this terrible and unexplainable loathing for the Igbos that he could have quickly resigned if NEPA had transferred him to any station in the SOUTH-EAST.

The Yorubas aren't ever in the habit of travelling outside of their, in Nigeria, especially the people of Lagos and Ogun States. The Yorubas who did most of that were those called "Ará Òkè" and even then they preferred the North.

So, the first contact Yorubas had with the Igbos was with the FIRST GENERATION. It was fun and happiness for both sides. The children of those people are amongst the ones who today are our childhood friends with whom we share great bonding and sweet memories.

Most of the Yorubas of my age have some of our BEST AND MOST TRUSTED FRIENDS from amongst that Generation.

But a SECOND GENERATION came just after the CIVIL WAR in the 1970s.

They came with such much HATRED AND SCARS in their hearts.

THAT GENERATION birthed the THIRD GENERATION, the ones who inspired this post and all the social troubles we now grapple with.

From amongst the SECOND AND THIRD GENERATION came the gang of people who went about to UNEARTH the phenomenon which I have rightly called ZIONISM.

ZIONISM is a FEARFUL IDEOLOGY, a very SATANIC PHILOSOPHY, not very different from JIHADISM, which was copied from the system used by the Jews of Israel to subdue the ARABS OF PALESTINE.

You will have to go study the history of how the European Jews, backed by a syndicated network of powerful People around the world, the likes of Rockefeller, Rothschild & co, with the deadliest Intelligence gathering systems, managed over a period of 50years to organize the peaceful buying of lands in Arab Palestine, gradually filling them with constant pouring of Jewish Population from all over the world.

The Arabs were observing the MASSIVE INFLUX, very worried as it was growing, but the Jews in their BULLYING AND CUNNING told the ARABS that those people were people INNOCENTLY AND PEACEFULLY making a living while at the same time "helping" them [ the ARABS ] to revive the desert lands which sold to them [ JEWS ]

By the time the Arabs realized it, the Jews had managed to alter the DEMOGRAPHICS of their lands and the rest is now the history we read today.

Right under the noses of the Arabs the Jews floated the STATE OF ISRAEL.

I have been to many igbo towns and villages, more than enough already, to understand that the Igbos AS A PEOPLE are an otherwise simple and easy going people by default.

But things are changing.

There is a new breed of Igbos, from the SECOND AND THIRD GENERATION, who are working round the clock to RE-WRITE HISTORY FOR TODAY AND TOMORROW.

They are a VERY CLEVER People.

They are the proverbial witch who locks you in bondage and at the same time pretending to be helping you out of it.

Right under our noses, those guys are practically acting out the chapters and verses of the Jewish Exodus.....

To be continued

© Adedamola Adetayo
06 July 2022
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by CoolAmbience(m): 4:46am On Jul 10, 2022
Kez11:
In as much as I agree that you can’t close your shop and be
chasing thieves, you can't totally allow those thieves to run away with our money...Most of our politicians individually are richer than some states in Nigeria

with a sound Judiciary and Antigraft agency, the money we would recoup from those thieves, Nigeria may not need to borrow a dime for more than 2years.

VOTE RIGHT, VOTE OBI/DATTI

Obi is not serious.

What has bringing people to account got to do with focusing?

There are agencies saddled with these responsibilities. As president, all you need is show will.

Abeg, Obi should get out before he annoys me this early morning.

How do we now set strong precedences of accountability if people can just steal entire generations of peoples wealth and go scot free?

I keep saying it, this man is not smart enough. How did he come about this 'close shop...pursue criminal' nonsense?

Government isn't a shop. Even if government is a shop, it is not one person that is there na. A few persons can pursue the criminal while others stay in the shop to attend to customers.

What the thief (ives) might have stolen may be worth more than what is left in the store, or perhaps, substantial and required to keep the shop afloat.
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 10, 2022
You are one of those who couldn't afford to buy a ram this year because of inflated hardship. Please, continue voting wrongly.

Baawaa:
You are just deceiving your followers, you know very sure that you cannot win the election

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by Olowosaudi(m): 5:02am On Jul 10, 2022
Hmmm, You are a big joke to believe that an Igbo man will become President of Nigeria today. It won't happen for now because the Igbos are the most intolerant ethnic group in Nigeria. Give them power like they had briefly in 1966 and they will oppress other tribes to their death. The Yoruba people remains the most accomodating ethnic group in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by vickydevoka(m): 6:03am On Jul 10, 2022
silvoclaira:

What is this simp saying?? Typing trash as usual like leoking

Go back to bush herding your sallah sheeps
Obi is right. How can u be spending million probing corruption
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by coputa(m): 6:28am On Jul 10, 2022
Baawaa:
peter obi will win but the election will be annuled which will led to mother of all protest in the country
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by Cloud007: 6:44am On Jul 10, 2022
I wondered if it was Tinubu that said this.....lol
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:40am On Jul 10, 2022
silvoclaira:

What is this simp saying?? Typing trash as usual like leoking

Go back to bush herding your sallah sheeps

Jesus Jesus Jesus..

wickedness

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by DeleTaller: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2022
silvoclaira:

Who are you to say "he can not win the election"

Troll Fvck Off

Yes he can not win and he will not win. Maybe another time when he is more feasible. But for now he is in 4th position. Yes you can pin this down for the future.... but before then... kiss my ass you fool telling someone Bleep word.

Osinwin eniyan!
Re: Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' by silvoclaira: 9:18am On Jul 10, 2022
DeleTaller:

Yes he can not win and he will not win. Maybe another time when he is more feasible. But for now he is in 4th position. Yes you can pin this down for the future.... but before then... kiss my ass you fool telling someone Bleep word.

Osinwin eniyan!

Get the fvck away from my mention you little son of a thousand fathers

Damn it simp!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban / Ooni Visits Buhari, Says We Don't Want War In South-west / Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.