Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

How I Was Robbed Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Robbed Help! (1019 Views)

Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp / Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Robbed Help! by Makanike: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
Story long but i will try to make it short, I wanted to sell my phone because of wahala wey full my side, I won use am settle dept and buy some food stuff so i can survive, naso I post about the phone for nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/7258830/oppo-a53-sale

I also posted it on Facebook page with name unizik buy and sell, naso one guy come dey chat me up about the phone, the guy no even bargain price with me, meaning he agreed with the 45k price I told him.

Later this guy called me with the number I posted on the page and told me to bring the phone so he can buy, I told him I don't have transport because I'm broke, he told me not to worry that I should blow bike from ifite where I stay to his side Amanse that he will pay.... As I reach the junction where we agreed I called him, he wasn't picking but he was online on Facebook, I asked him why he was not picking he said his phone is on silent that I should give the bike man so he can tell the bike man where to bring me, the bike man now took me to ebenebe that area is scanty and still developing.

I saw the guy standing along the road then I came down and gave him the phone to check before buying, when the guy was checking the phone, I noticed a guy coming behind me but couldn't turn back until he came very close when I turned to see the person lo and behold this guy is holding a fierce rusted gun and loading the bullet slowly behind me, I think he was slow so I can have time to run, I turned, saw him loading the bullet, I bolt out leaving my slippers with them, i later stopped at an angle and was observing them, they called me mugu and all sort of name before telling me "guy no reason am de don do me before for campus hub" they gave the bike man 1k and gave him my slippers and SIM card, I watched them till they varnished inside the bush, the bike man took me to the junction and gave me 500...

I'm still in shock, phone I no get wahala wey make me won sell dey phone still dey

Abeg make Una help me even if na 500 or 200 na something make i use chop God bless

Christian 2 1 0 9 2 7 5 1 2 7 uba
Re: How I Was Robbed Help! by Zonefree(m): 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
.the bike man took me to the junction and gave me 500...

What a compassionate bike man.

So, in summary, you carried your two legs go dash armed robbers your phone?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Robbed Help! by KiNg0G: 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
bike man na Better person..

omo this robbers them nice o.... they even pay your transport fare to carry you back to house.

Mugu!!!
Re: How I Was Robbed Help! by Zonefree(m): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
KiNg0G:

omo this robbers them nice o.... they even pay your transport fare
He agreed to pay his fare when the seller complained he didn't have money for transport. He kept to their agreement.

A perfect gentleman robber.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Robbed Help! by KiNg0G: 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Zonefree:

He agreed to pay his fare when the seller complained he didn't have money for transport. He kept to their agreement.

A perfect gentleman robber.
na so I observe am...na op looseguard...him nor use street OT..

100% sure they just wanted to scare him and he fell quickly..

maybe if he had stood and beg and cry... compassion fit play in.... they fit even dash am money self..

but dude ran like a coward.

Mugu!!

but this robbers sha, they go meet their death soon

1 Like

Re: How I Was Robbed Help! by Zonefree(m): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
KiNg0G:

100% sure they just wanted to scare him and he fell quickly..

maybe if he had stood and beg and cry... compassion fit play in.... they fit even dash am money self..

but dude ran like a coward.

Mugu!!

but this robbers sha, they go meet their death soon
No amount of begging or crying would make him go back with that phone. The OP did the right thing by collecting Japa.

He who runs will live to buy another phone.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Robbed Help! by Chnbanc: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
op u dey lie...
Wetin make bike man no japa
As they guys where loading the gun.
Abi the bike man na their cartel?
So you wan tell me say the bikeman just dey observe the movie?
Bikemen wey Sabi japa...

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Robbed Help! by KiNg0G: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Zonefree:
No amount of begging or crying would make him go back with that phone. The OP did the right thing by collecting Japa.

He who runs will live to buy another phone.
not in all case , Jah works in mysterious ways
Re: How I Was Robbed Help! by Makanike: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=KiNg0G post=115535256]

Believe me if you're in my shoes you will do same thou I Bleep up but I have learnt
Re: How I Was Robbed Help! by Tegabadguy(m): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you be mugu
Re: How I Was Robbed Help! by Zonefree(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
KiNg0G:

not in all case , Jah works in mysterious ways
Jah would only give him sense not to foolishly go considering the insecurity in the country presently.

Remember, the robbers also believe in Jah.
Re: How I Was Robbed Help! by KiNg0G: 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Zonefree:

Jah would only give him sense not to foolishly go considering the insecurity in the country presently.

Remember, the robbers also believe in Jah.
you ain't getting my point man, for them to give am him simcard and slippers back, means say this kind robbers are opened for negotiation .. I doubt if they were going to harm him... nevertheless running was good but he did it in a hurry.
I am not saying he should have dragged with them...but he should have stood and be calm like the bike man.
Re: How I Was Robbed Help! by seunak2016: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Makanike:
Story long but i will try to make it short, I wanted to sell my phone because of wahala wey full my side, I won use am settle dept and buy some food stuff so i can survive, naso I post about the phone for nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/7258830/oppo-a53-sale

I also posted it on Facebook page with name unizik buy and sell, naso one guy come dey chat me up about the phone, the guy no even bargain price with me, meaning he agreed with the 45k price I told him.

Later this guy called me with the number I posted on the page and told me to bring the phone so he can buy, I told him I don't have transport because I'm broke, he told me not to worry that I should blow bike from ifite where I stay to his side Amanse that he will pay.... As I reach the junction where we agreed I called him, he wasn't picking but he was online on Facebook, I asked him why he was not picking he said his phone is on silent that I should give the bike man so he can tell the bike man where to bring me, the bike man now took me to ebenebe that area is scanty and still developing.

I saw the guy standing along the road then I came down and gave him the phone to check before buying, when the guy was checking the phone, I noticed a guy coming behind me but couldn't turn back until he came very close when I turned to see the person lo and behold this guy is holding a fierce rusted gun and loading the bullet slowly behind me, I think he was slow so I can have time to run, I turned, saw him loading the bullet, I bolt out leaving my slippers with them, i later stopped at an angle and was observing them, they called me mugu and all sort of name before telling me "guy no reason am de don do me before for campus hub" they gave the bike man 1k and gave him my slippers and SIM card, I watched them till they varnished inside the bush, the bike man took me to the junction and gave me 500...

I'm still in shock, phone I no get wahala wey make me won sell dey phone still dey
next time you bargain the location otherwise you fall into trap. even if you sell the phone for 25k out of desperation, it's still better since you control the location where you want meet.

go find another thing to sell and use your brain this time around.

otherwise go find carwash and be saving like 2k daily from the hustle
Re: How I Was Robbed Help! by Zonefree(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
KiNg0G:

you ain't getting my point man, for them to give am him simcard and slippers back, means say this kind robbers are opened for negotiation .. I doubt if they were going to harm him... nevertheless running was good but he did it in a hurry.
I am not saying he should have dragged with them...but he should have stood and be calm like the bike man.

No matter how you try to twist it, the OP did the right thing by running. He's not built for such lifestyle.

Personally, nothing in this world will make me run in such scenario. I've been in such situation more than thrice, twice I conquered.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Robbed Help! by KiNg0G: 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
Zonefree:

No matter how you try to twist it, the OP did the right thing by running. He's not built for such lifestyle.

Personally, nothing in this world will make me run in such scenario. I've been in such situation more than thrice, twice I conquered.
you dey reason like small pickin..the op did the right thing by running... but if na you nor go run.
funny dude
then what's your argument.
Re: How I Was Robbed Help! by Zonefree(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
KiNg0G:

you dey reason like small pickin..the op did the right thing by running... but if na you nor go run.
funny dude
then what's your argument.
My argument is, he's not built for such lifestyle.

Learn to read with your senses, please.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Robbed Help! by zed7: 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dem guy you, you sef one guy men? Funny story.
Re: How I Was Robbed Help! by loosecanon50(m): 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
E better as you run because that Oka made piston dey scatter flesh. Sorry sha
Re: How I Was Robbed Help! by AndroidAI(m): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
You be mumu...
Re: How I Was Robbed Help! by tee59(f): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Scammers with different strategies and stories to gather sympathy to themselves. I don't believe this. grin grin grin . This format don old now.
Re: How I Was Robbed Help! by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
olodo... you should count yourself lucky that they didnt kidnap your foolish self and/or roasted you for rituals!

so in this day and age, people still go and meet total strangers out of desperation for money?!?!
Re: How I Was Robbed Help! by Juleeee: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Zonefree:

What a compassionate bike man.

So, in summary, you carried your two legs go dash armed robbers your phone?

Lol!
Re: How I Was Robbed Help! by Slynation(m): 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
I must confess...you are a real mugu, next time, when you want to sell something, you don't go to the person, the person should come to you...

Meet in an open place, preferably eatery, maintain and don't act too desperate to sell...

You have been staying at Ifite and don't know how dreaded that Amansea is, nawa for you bros...
Re: How I Was Robbed Help! by Clinghton: 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
When getting yourself involved with a stranger always stay alert, you should have met the buyer at your own choice of location.

Well this is medicine after death, but it might help you or someone else in the future.
Sorry for what happened.

(1) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. / .. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.