Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,710 members, 7,955,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:34 PM

Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. (5099 Views)

What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by opeyy(f): 9:14am On Jul 10, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
In my few years of being in the dating pool, I have realised that SIMPS are the best species of men to date and as well, get married to.

If a man desires peace and wants the full loyalty a woman gives, he should be a SIMP. No, simping doesn't mean you are foolish or have lost your manly honour, it simply means you love women, care for women and can decide to be the bigger person in relationships regardless of her shortcomings. A man who worships and adores a woman. A simp is a man who doesn't think women are less humans, who respects women, who does not feel the need for a woman to reduce herself for a man nor feel threatened by a woman's success, and who treats his wife, sisters and daughters properly.

Simps are the type of men women should aspire to be with. Simps are the real husband materials. Simps are the real companions and friends. Simps have working brains and sound emotional intelligence.

Dear ladies, in your own best interest, AVOID Alpha males and bitter Redpillers. Avoid them like a plague and get yourself a simp today.

For this man, I will give ALL my heart, soul and existence to!!! especially if he is good looking, clean and smells nice cheesy
Absolutely spot on. Ironically, they will get all the respect and love with ease that the so called 'alpha males' will forever strive to get and never genuinely achieve. The alphas' will only get a pretender who will cheat on them to fulfil the affection they're lacking.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:33am On Jul 10, 2022
opeyy:

For this man, I will give ALL my heart, soul and existence to!!! especially if he is good looking, clean and smells nice cheesy
Absolutely spot on. Ironically, they will get all the respect and love with ease that the so called 'alpha males' will forever strive to get and never genuinely achieve. The alphas' will only get a pretender who will cheat on them to fulfil the affection they're lacking.

Gbam! These so-called redpillers(alfa malus) think the world revolves around them. A simp now and forever abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by JBriel: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2022
opeyy:

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2022
emmyN:
You, dating pool? Come on shy girl, cheesy? I know where your trigger is coming from though, but let me assure you that the men referred to as simps are a danger to themselves and others. Adam was a simp, now look where we all are.

And who told you Adam was a SIMP?
Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2022
Draslo:
What the hell are you on about?

You used a degrading word to describe the man of your dreams. This una gender ehn...If no be say vagina sweet die, I for just go dey celibate, go Tibet, become a monk and link up with Dr Strange's people.

This foOoL right here Is part of the problem. You are Just too senvseless. Have you ever heard the female gender chanting "Dick Is too sweet" I usually say this thing that An average men like you are too sensvless and stupvd for my liking. You peeps Just don't seems to have any sevse I swear Oponu..
Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Whats this one saying? How do you people even manage to decipher and conjure trash when typing? I don't regret anything I do especially when it comes to relationships. If I need my EX to return to me right now, all I need to is a phone call and he will be right here with me. Or you think all women are losers? See, I use and dump your gender like papers.

Lol Coming from someone who has never tasted a good sweet premium dick for the past 10years. Broke and street gurls like you can never taste my sweet premium dick..

8 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2022
folake4u:
Bikeman drop me for this thread,I dey get vawulence signals for here.

I'm selling popcorn and cold zobo to viewers and commentators. Support my hustle. cheesy

Lol You ehn..grin
Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Seems that Guy that wanted to marry you early last year, is a Redpiller. The Guy don use and dump you. grin grin grin grin

She go dey flirt and play game with one guy like that..grin
Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by Draslo(m): 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Evolutionlove:

This foOoL right here Is part of the problem. You are Just too senvseless. Have you ever heard the female gender chanting "Dick Is too sweet" I usually say this thing that An average men like you are too sensvless and stupvd for my liking. You peeps Just don't seems to have any sevse I swear Oponu..
Shut up. That gender can stick anything inside vagina for pleasure so I can understand if some of them can't come outside to say Dickkk tooo sweeeet

3 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by emmyN(m): 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

And who told you Adam was a SIMP?

Not to be told, his big apple decision exemplified him as one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 11, 2022
Was this what ur mom did to ur father? because for the fact dat u explained dis and u bliv all women are like dis shows me that u truly saw pains in ur childhood. Sorry dear. Not all women are like ur mothers.
Yamiriflathead:
Yeah definitely grin
A simp is always too dumb and oblivious of the fact that his golden jewelry is riding an alpha cock and choking on it outside, that she does anal sex and all manner of whorish things outside, and that whenever she Koms home and frustrates him by denying him sex, her pussy lips, ass are enlarged with cum, and hot redness from BBC masterstrokes and horsewhips. He takes solace in boring missionary styles and ends up fathering other mens children

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by Adesuwag(m): 5:12am On Jul 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

How our women feel comfortable dating and marrying a man they can toast left right and centre, a man who can't exudes his manliness , a man who's very timid beats may imagination.

Inasmuch as I detest redpill gang, but I don't need a uselèss man who'll allow me to have my way all the time.

You as a woman, will you want your biological brother to be a simp to another woman? I bet your answer will be "No" same with me and other women.
i hope your daughters never experience the same lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by CedarHoldings: 2:03am On Jul 15, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
In my few years of being in the dating pool, I have realised that SIMPS are the best species of men to date and as well, get married to.

If a man desires peace and wants the full loyalty a woman gives, he should be a SIMP. No, simping doesn't mean you are foolish or have lost your manly honour, it simply means you love women, care for women and can decide to be the bigger person in relationships regardless of her shortcomings. A man who worships and adores a woman. A simp is a man who doesn't think women are less humans, who respects women, who does not feel the need for a woman to reduce herself for a man nor feel threatened by a woman's success, and who treats his wife, sisters and daughters properly.

Simps are the type of men women should aspire to be with. Simps are the real husband materials. Simps are the real companions and friends. Simps have working brains and sound emotional intelligence.

Dear ladies, in your own best interest, AVOID Alpha males and bitter Redpillers. Avoid them like a plague and get yourself a simp today.
my email is not active, let talk on whatsapp 08081171739
Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 15, 2022
Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Jeon:
Who wanna mingle with a Human hater that loss humanity and empathy in the name of FORMING REDPILL!

And I notice something about their appearance between caring,loving and respectful man vs disrespectful man

Just check them out.
e.g

Simp Will Smith vs misogynist West.
misogynist timberland vs Simp Matt.

My guy, Will Smith is still married to Jada and he just inked a deal for a new movie and is being paid $35 million up front, the highest for any actor in the world in 2022. Maybe you should try calling him to beg for lessons on skimping.

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by fman(m): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

simps you can control abi?.
You type always end marrying redpiller
Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by fman(m): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

You can't still do without us.
Fool
Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by fman(m): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Better get lost from this thread now, Pickmeisha.
E pain u?

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by jamznato: 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
A coated truth from op. A Simp is a stupid husband material which they know but they paint it good to his face and other novice . also bear another man children up for the simp to train and finally dump the simp when they reach their goal and balanced. Fighting the simp till he commit suicide. They still declare themselves innocent
Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by Kendaboss(m): 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
It's a trap Kings, Don't fall for this trash!
You don't have to simp to have a successful relationship or marriage.
Real men know their worth and command respect accordingly. Don't keep up with her bulshit, always straighten her up when necessary, she'll respect you for that, Simps are never respected by women.
Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by ashewoboy(m): 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
True buh they finish last. More reason they are good for marriage. They get a damaged woman at the end of the day. They do not get the best of women. That is what redpillers are fighting against. Why not give them the same young, fertile, attractive pvssy in your prime? Why wait till thugs and bad guys have ran through it and damaged it before you give it to him in marriage?
Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by sofeo(m): 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
Only very few people understand the OP's emotion behind this post.

She's only trying to use the common word (Simp) that NL guys are familiar with.

As a contributor put and I quote "chivalrous", or chivalry, this might also be the right word, to replace the Simp to better understand, the OP's perspective.

It's all good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by Onmyrise: 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
In my few years of being in the dating pool, I have realised that xxxx are the best species of men to date and as well, get married to.

If a man desires peace and wants the full loyalty a woman gives, he should be a xxxx. No, xxxxing doesn't mean you are foolish or have lost your manly honour, it simply means you love women, care for women and can decide to be the bigger person in relationships regardless of her shortcomings. A simp is a man who worships and adores a woman. A xxxx is a man who doesn't think women are less humans, who respects women, who does not feel the need for a woman to reduce herself for a man nor feel threatened by a woman's success, and who treats his wife, sisters and daughters properly.

Xxxx are the type of men women should aspire to be with. Xxxx are the real husband materials. xxxx are the real companions and friends. xxxx have working brains and sound emotional intelligence.

Dear ladies, in your own best interest, AVOID Alpha males and bitter Redpillers. Avoid them like a plague and get yourself a xxxx today.

Hmmm..
Your assertions maybe right, but i think the qualifying word to all those qualities isnt fitting, its highly perjoratove.
Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
ashewoboy:
True buh they finish last. More reason they are good for marriage. They get a damaged woman at the end of the day. They do not get the best of women. That is what redpillers are fighting against. Why not give them the same young, fertile, attractive pvssy in your prime? Why wait till thugs and bad guys have ran through it and damaged it before you give it to him in marriage?

What do you mean by "a damaged woman"?
Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
sofeo:
Only very few people understand the OP's emotion behind this post.

She's only trying to use the common word (Simp) that NL guys are familiar with.

As a contributor put and I quote "chivalrous", or chivalry, this might also be the right word, to replace the Simp to better understand, the OP's perspective.

It's all good.

Thank you for borrowing me another word. At least, you understand that my intention was pure and not malicious like these people are painting me to be.

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
Onmyrise:

Hmmm..
Your assertions maybe right, but i think the qualifying word to all those qualities isnt fitting, its highly perjoratove.

Pejorative, you mean?
Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by Elporo(m): 2:12am On Aug 22, 2022
ashewoboy:
True buh they finish last. More reason they are good for marriage. They get a damaged woman at the end of the day. They do not get the best of women?

Same nairaland where :

1. A married woman confessed she was sleeping with different men. It was so scandalous the thread was deleted.

2. A married woman confessed her ex fvked her on the floor in his sister's house

3. A married man cried when he found out through whatsapp messages his wife was been fvked by her ex. She was fvked with a 5 month old pregnancy.

4. A married man complained his wife refused to fvck. She turned around to use her vibrator grin

5. A man uploaded physical proof of a failed DNA test.

I can go on and on and on.

It is better to feared than loved, if one cannot have both.

PATRIARCHY cool
Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by Onmyrise: 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Pejorative, you mean?

Yes...
Curiosity led me to your profile.
Is that you there?
Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
Onmyrise:

Yes...
Curiosity led me to your profile.
Is that you there?

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by McDuncan: 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

What's this one saying? How do you people even manage to decipher and conjure trash when typing? I don't regret anything I do especially when it comes to relationships. If I need my EX to return to me right now, all I need to do is a phone call and he will be right here with me. Or you think all women are losers? See, I use and dump your gender like papers.

It takes a woman at her basest of decency to type the bolded. Irrespective of who ended the relationship, it is the woman who gets used body wise. Except you're a female with a dìck.

A simple archaeological survey down your nether region would reveal several penile markings and shifting of the cardinal ligaments in and around your pùssy walls. Further excavation down your tunnel also would reveal ridges created by volcanic seminal passage over the past decade, creating a permanent rift in your pelvic diaphragm.
Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by Onmyrise: 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes.

Happy brithday, Uyai..
Wish you all the best especially in this your new age on earth.
Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by Helpout12345: 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
This topic is better in romance section for children to feast on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He's 27years Old, An Only Son / My Wife Want To Kill Me With S*x / How Do You Solve Problems With Bad Neighbors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.