Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Buying My First Car To Chase Women, I Regret It.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Buying My First Car To Chase Women, I Regret It.. (3629 Views)

What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck / I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Buying My First Car To Chase Women, I Regret It.. by Geniuelander: 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
undecided
Re: Buying My First Car To Chase Women, I Regret It.. by freddie009(m): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

My friend watches your mouth you idiota of the highest specie. Where did I say women are cheap. Besides I still get girls with my car so all this thing you saying is nonsense.
This particular girl probably has higher taste in luxury. If tomorrow I buy a 2023 range rover na still her type go rush me dey beg on her knees.
If You think women are not materialistic
Then you must have been a very naive fool

Women love comfort. Though not all women are social climbers- looking for the highest bidder.

However, you need a certain financial level to win some girls' hearts is not like they are gold diggers just the life they are used to from birth.

Finally, the truth is with money you can have any girl you want, but your purpose of making money should not be to win a girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buying My First Car To Chase Women, I Regret It.. by Olumaeme: 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sadly, you do not Need all this things to court or attract women.

Women are more interested in how you make them feel.

Money or any other thing is just a tool to be used as an advantage and not the real deal.

If you have a car, don't pick and drop her off everyday, just do it sparingly, especially on days she dosent expect and she'll appreciate more. If you pick and drop her off everyday like it's her right, she'll insult you whenever you don't show up.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Purpose Of Bachelor's Eve? / 7 Ways To Know If The Man You're Dating Will Eventually Marry You. / I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.