Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Share Your Sallah Picture, Here Is Mine (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Sallah Picture, Here Is Mine (pics) (3217 Views)

Post One Of Your Most Funny Meme Picture Here. / Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/him / Share Your Hustling Picture Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Sallah Picture, Here Is Mine (pics) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
Holybaddo:
See the innocent ram �
Weything he do u na
Nawa 4 u

U dey pity the ram(meat)

U can go there and save it
Re: Share Your Sallah Picture, Here Is Mine (pics) by lasisi69(f): 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
Iseoluwani:

See ur life, he was surprised seeing someone hold alcohol and thought their reli..Gion doesnt support alcohol and you proudly typed 'I am Christian' ARE CHRISTIANS ALLOWED TO TAKE ALCOHOL OR WHAT MESSAGE ARE YOU PASSING.

righteousness, this are the kind of people you should focus on, not some jumbo gumbo post u do here and there

@Iamdbull Well I have no issues with u been with your muslims friends but am against that painting that 'I am a christain' and I can take alcohol BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU PAINTED OUT THERE
very intelligent observation cool nice one

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Sallah Picture, Here Is Mine (pics) by Iamdbull: 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
Pandev:
you no go release salkah track?
Lol
Re: Share Your Sallah Picture, Here Is Mine (pics) by 360degreess(m): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
Iseoluwani:

See ur life, he was surprised seeing someone hold alcohol and thought their reli..Gion doesnt support alcohol and you proudly typed 'I am Christian' ARE CHRISTIANS ALLOWED TO TAKE ALCOHOL OR WHAT MESSAGE ARE YOU PASSING.

righteousness, this are the kind of people you should focus on, not some jumbo gumbo post u do here and there

@Iamdbull Well I have no issues with u been with your muslims friends but am against that painting that 'I am a christain' and I can take alcohol BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU PAINTED OUT THERE
.. You are very funny.So you forgot that it's the christians that are always in support of taking alcohol and are even always abusing and criticizing Muslims for not taking alcohol!?.. Same thing with the issues of hijab.. Common man wake up from your slumber.

Re: Share Your Sallah Picture, Here Is Mine (pics) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
iamdbull this your head be like brake-pad but I wish you the best in your musical endeavors.
Re: Share Your Sallah Picture, Here Is Mine (pics) by adepero72: 6:10am On Jul 10, 2022
so where you dey love now , you Don move too your sister rich husband house?so where you dey love now , you Don move too your sister rich husband house?...
Re: Share Your Sallah Picture, Here Is Mine (pics) by Iseoluwani: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2022
360degreess:
.. You are very funny.So you forgot that it's the christians that are always in support of taking alcohol and are even always abusing and criticizing Muslims for not taking alcohol!?.. Same thing with the issues of hijab.. Common man wake up from your slumber.

Boooring
Re: Share Your Sallah Picture, Here Is Mine (pics) by Iamdbull: 10:12am On Jul 11, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
iamdbull this your head be like brake-pad but I wish you the best in your musical endeavors.
Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? / How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? / Question For Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.