Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? (3215 Views)

Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by Radicool(m): 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
Four days ago,i was damn high on some local brew and really wanted to-you know...But she wouldn't let me have a go.No explanation-just that blatant denial.I let it pass without any rancour.Last night in bed,she went half-clad,i didnt look.Again she went completely unclothed,i burried my head in a book.
"Honey,there is heat oo!'she cried.
'Really? I thought the windows are opened."
"There is heat-can't you see that am naked?'
I laughed inwardly.I knew what she wanted.Just decided to 'punish' her for what she did four days ago.I wanted her to say it with her mouth but she won't-at least,she never did.I later gave her what she wanted after i got tired of her palava.
But then i wonder,why do women,housewives speficically,act in parables when they need sex from their partners?
Are all women like that?

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by donbachi(m): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
Watch them tell the guy that initiated the sex.
"Baby suck my breast,suck my pvssy,baby do it from behind, let me stay on top,aah! baby squeeze my breast,harder,I'm almost there"

Na God go judge una.

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by Radicool(m): 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
donbachi:
"Baby suck my breast,suck my pvssy,baby do it from behind, let me stay on top,aah! baby squeeze my breast,harder,I'm almost there"

Na God go judge una.
Exactly! My woman always insist i suck her hooters at the same time am 'naking'-kinda stressful action as am taller than her.so she wont 'feel' if i don't suck her.Too bad.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by brain54(m): 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
Well…

Because parable is sweet when spoken from the mouth of a woman. grin

I think it would be a turn off if women aren’t subtle in their ways.

It’s more exciting when men do the chasing and women speak in “parables”.

It’s just the way of the world!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by Rokiat(f): 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
It is kinda seductive really for women to just tease men. Most times all I have to do is just wear a sexy lingerie and lay next to my man. I don’t have to say anything lol he knows what’s up.

But if she don’t initiate like ever then you have a problem because sometimes a woman initiating sex really turns a man on, especially sexting to let him know what’s waiting for him later on. That’s sort of a pre-intimacy in itself.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by brain54(m): 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
Rokiat:
It is kinda seductive really for women to just tease men. Most times all I have to do is just wear a sexy lingerie and lay next to my man. I don’t have to say anything lol he knows what’s up.

But if she don’t initiate like ever then you have a problem because sometimes a woman initiating sex really turns a man on, especially sexting to let him know what’s waiting for him later on. That’s sort of a pre-intimacy in itself.
Women like to tease…

Men like being teased. A woman initiating sex don’t mean she should open it waaaaa… the man will get tired and bored.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by Iamzik: 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
brain54:
Well…

This is oldskool though. Women should learn to express themselves especially in this age of arbitrary withdrawal of consent. Baba the woman must be categorical.

For those who are married well, y'all know how you interpret nonverbal cues

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by Radicool(m): 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
brain54:
Well…
you spoke rightly bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by brain54(m): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
Iamzik:

This is oldskool though. Women should learn to express themselves especially in this age of arbitrary withdrawal of consent. Baba the woman must be categorical.

They do express themselves…

It’s just not in a direct manner. The taking off the clothes, wearing the sexy lingerie etc is an indirect way of expression.

It’s unspoken language couples speak and understand!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by frozen70(f): 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
Radicool:
Four days ago,i was damn high on some local brew and really wanted to-you know...But she wouldn't let me have a go.No explanation-just that blatant denial.I let it pass without any rancour.Last night in bed,she went half-clad,i didnt look.Again she went completely unclothed,i burried my head in a book.
I laughed inwardly.I knew what she wanted.Just decided to 'punish' her for what she did four days ago.I wanted her to say it with her mouth but she won't-at least,she never did.I later gave her what she wanted after i got tired of her palava.
But then i wonder,why do women,housewives speficically,act in parables when they need sex from their partners?
Are all women like that?

I think because they are women and they hardly talk about sex, so that the world won't see her as a bad girl

They have the ability to surpress sex more than men

Most times they don't think about sex the way men does

Sex in women are attached by emotions
So if she is very happy and in an excited to she can show some signs

But if she is not in the mood or something is disturbing her she will never think toward that direction

In a not shell, her mood determines if sex will occur

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by Bluezy13(m): 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
brain54:
Well…

Replace the woman in the parable part with an elder.
Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by brain54(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
Bluezy13:

Replace the woman in the parable part with an elder.
Nope…

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by Okoroawusa: 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2023
Radicool:

Exactly! My woman always insist i suck her hooters at the same time am 'naking'-kinda stressful action as am taller than her.so she wont 'feel' if i don't suck her.Too bad.
Aaah! So no be only me dem dey do this thing? They don't know that it's stressful to do both sucking of breasts and nacking at the same time during missionary style...my neck go just dey pain me.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by Bluezy13(m): 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
brain54:

Nope…

You must do it.
Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by brain54(m): 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
Bluezy13:

You must do it.
Nah…

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by Bluezy13(m): 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
brain54:

Nah…

If you don't, I will strangle you.
Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by brain54(m): 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
Bluezy13:

If you don't, I will strangle you.
Go ahead…

Be my guest!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by Radicool(m): 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Aaah! So no be only me dem dey do this thing? They don't know that it's stressful to do both sucking of breasts and nacking at the same time during missionary style...my neck go just dey pain me.
No be lie bro! You've certainly been there! That neck pain you mentioned...by the way,i think the boob- sucking puts them in the mood fast...Many women fall fast through that...even women that are not willing initially.Just try suck her tit and watch her respond heavily...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by Bluezy13(m): 8:45am On Apr 09, 2023
brain54:

Go ahead…

Be my guest!

Done.
Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by brain54(m): 8:47am On Apr 09, 2023
Bluezy13:

Done.
Still Alive…

tongue
Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by randymirrors(f): 8:51am On Apr 09, 2023
Radicool:
Are all women like that?

Felt like I was reading a page from a novel. You write well.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by randymirrors(f): 8:55am On Apr 09, 2023
brain54:
Well…

Was going to say.. "wow, so intelligent", but then, I saw your moniker. You already know.
Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by metalgear11(m): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Let her ride you from the top. It'll be easier on your neck if those puppies dangle in your face.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by brain54(m): 9:30am On Apr 09, 2023
randymirrors:

Was going to say.. "wow, so intelligent", but then, I saw your moniker. You already know.
smiley
Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by IamDora(f): 11:12am On Apr 09, 2023
F
Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by NohurryInLife: 11:34am On Apr 09, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Mad man grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
Radicool:
Are all women like that?

Silent Treatment works all the time.

Only STOIC MEN will understand.

My Babe usually Beg for it because she knows me so well.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by Generalwoodz(m): 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
She's sitting with her legs crossed. I know what's going on in the depths of her mind. Yet I'm balls deep in the waters of pretense.

I'm like: "if you don't expressively tell me what's going on between your legs; waist, and nipples then rest assured that the wetness down will amount to ocean. Your waist and prime sensitive curves would be in a blaze. And the nipples would mold into stone and back.

Yet...

She's doing the exact same thing. Just sitting. Expecting me to read the train of her thoughts.

The man in me. I don't blame has been wired to see these cues. Therefore like all men, I do and take justified moves.

In a slow-mo...I dive and capture the warm mouth like rebel forces. My hands taking the form of a pirate compass slides smoothly to caress, stimulate and bring good unrest to the electrified clit.

Ouch... So she moans. This a prime reflection of a modern woman who doesn't know a thing about her desires, wants, and needs.

😋 I know a snake and it's caged in my mouth.

Drafting it like the only missile in my arsenal...from licking round and round her salty neck to kissing the shoulders.

Snaking through her black melanin flesh with my possessed tongue leaving slight fluids in its trail as I land at the nipples, I suck!

Not like a gentleman but as an average Nigerian kid going home after the days work at the elementary school in hot February Sun and on his way sees a Tap of water.

A tap of water with no water running.

This legend not only suck the water out in torrent but quench his parchy throat in perfect peace.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
donbachi:

Na God go judge una.
😂😂😂😂😂😂Why the curse nah? 😂😂
Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
I think you are right about this. For the unmarried get undeniable confirmations of want from women before diving in. This is to avoid stories that touch.

For the married lol.. y'all are free to play games, send cues and subtle signals cheesy . Atleast the chances of your wife accusing you of the unimaginable is slimmer.
Iamzik:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
donbachi:

Na God go judge una.
Imagine what a pastor is saying on social media on Easter day. I hail you sir
Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by pryme(m): 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
brain54:

Women like to tease…

Men like being teased. A woman initiating sex don’t mean she should open it waaaaa… the man will get tired and bored.

Speak for yourself.
My woman telling she is wet, is enough to get
my heart racing again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Natural Baby Boy Selection Possible During Sex, pipo just dey born girls / How Would A Woman Knw If A Man Is Sincerely In With Her? / Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.