Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

My Experience Using An Enhancer. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Using An Enhancer. (3488 Views)

My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER / My Curiosity Led Me To Try Sexual Enhancer Yesterday / Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Using An Enhancer. by FX2BROWN: 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
After 9 months of staying away from my wife and family, I visited her in our hometown, in Nigeria. It was an experience I was looking forward to after my job.

Two days later, it was time to do the husband/wife stuff, but I was met with a huge mess. This episode was described as a "one minute man affair". I was ashamed of myself as my wife was in a bad mood.

I opted for a sex enhancer in the name of Evans Baroque manXTRA 20...Tadalafil 20mg. That night, we were in cloud 9, as I lasted almost 1 hour.
Strange enough, the following day, the side effects were something else.

My head wan burst! The headache was out of this world. I lost sleep for 2 days. My body was like I engaged in labouring job, I was on pain. I had feverish condition for 2 days along with cold....

Abeg guys, take caution with the above pill, so that you won't harm yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Using An Enhancer. by Haakeem(m): 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
No be you wan please yah woman?.
Abeg keep the advise to your self.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Using An Enhancer. by Profmetoo: 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
Wetin do agbo jedi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Using An Enhancer. by stanvesco(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
FX2BROWN:
After 9 months of staying away from my wife and family, I visited her in our hometown, in Nigeria. It was an experience I was looking forward to after my job.

Two days later, it was time to do the husband/wife stuff, but I was met with a huge mess. This episode was described as a "one minute man affair". I was ashamed of myself as my wife was in a bad mood.

I opted for a sex enhancer in the name of Evans Baroque manXTRA 20...Tadalafil 20mg. That night, we were in cloud 9, as I lasted almost 1 hour.

My head wan burst! The headache was out of this world. I lost sleep for 2 days. My body was like I engaged in labouring job, I was on pain. I had feverish condition for 2 days along with cold....

Tabs sudrex 1gm or tabs Panadol extra 1gm like 15minutes before taking the enhancer.
It drastically reduces the effect.
Sometimes overfamiliarity may reduce instant sexual attraction to wifey. You go come dey see am as Ur sister especially if you really like her.

You need to sometimes do what you need to do to perform.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Using An Enhancer. by FX2BROWN: 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
Thank you......

Tabs sudrex 1gm or tabs Panadol extra 1gm like 15minutes before taking the enhancer.
Sometimes overfamiliarity may reduce instant sexual attraction to wifey. You go come dey see am as Ur sister especially if you really like her.

You need to sometimes do what you need to do to perform. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using An Enhancer. by Macphenson: 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
FX2BROWN:
Thank you......

You need to sometimes do what you need to do to perform.

Pls can u shed more light on this over familiarity thing. I think am in a mess right now. My instant sexual attraction to my babe have reduced drastically. Infact I don't get aroused any more by her. At a time I thought it was erectile dysfunction until another babe visited me and I bleeped her brains out.
Of a truth my babe is wonderful and I love her so much but the but there's no sexual attraction anymore.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Using An Enhancer. by 14july: 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
Profmetoo:
Wetin do agbo jedi?
u still play bet?
Re: My Experience Using An Enhancer. by ladididanlami(f): 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
This is a big wahala o

FX2BROWN:

Re: My Experience Using An Enhancer. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
Kiddogarcia
Enter here asap
Re: My Experience Using An Enhancer. by 4ward4: 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
Macphenson:

Pls can u shed more light on this over familiarity thing. I think am in a mess right now. My instant sexual attraction to my babe have reduced drastically. Infact I don't get aroused any more by her. At a time I thought it was erectile dysfunction until another babe visited me and I bleeped her brains out.
Of a truth my babe is wonderful and I love her so much but the but there's no sexual attraction anymore.

Same thing will happen to that babe u bleeped scather... Reason why marriage is beyond sex, as with time it becomes solely for procrastination and once in a while relaxation
Re: My Experience Using An Enhancer. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
If you enter marriage because of sex, you will easily get fed up and cheat. Sometimes, you will even get irritated -like asking silly questions.

There's a reason why it is adviced to marry a play partner not just sex partner. Most times, is also good to act the bad boy; just for spicing up seek. Both gender should make their husband lurk after them and not get use to their body.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using An Enhancer. by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Kiddogarcia
Enter here asap
thanks boss.
What you get when you don't use herbal natural enhancement,been selling for two years here,no one has ever complained, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: My Experience Using An Enhancer. by Profmetoo: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2022
14july:
u still play bet?

Nah done for good

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using An Enhancer. by 14july: 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
Profmetoo:

Nah done for good
nice
Great progress from you

How long have you gone so far now? Since u played bet
Re: My Experience Using An Enhancer. by Profmetoo: 4:11am On Jul 26, 2022
14july:
nice
Great progress from you

How long have you gone so far now? Since u played bet
Since May 10th. Almost 3 months now

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using An Enhancer. by Jefferyhi86(m): 6:29am On Jul 26, 2022
U were lucky u didn't die in action, does things are not good for humans, I suggest u take enough squizz pumpkin leaf water, if u must sex with anything, kindly use vigor chocolate.
Re: My Experience Using An Enhancer. by gentleman82: 6:38am On Jul 26, 2022
Reduce the dosage. Like break one tablet In two and take half. Nothing beat that feeling of conquering madam and becomes weak while your horse power is still roaring for more action.

(1) (Reply)

I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) / The Secrets Men Wish You Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You: / I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.