Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. (3888 Views)

I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. / I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat / Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:45am On May 24, 2023
Hello all!

Previous threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/7674488/why-stopped-talking-boss-did

https://www.nairaland.com/7682572/no-positive-response-yet-boss

Read the previous threads above to understand this one better.

So yesterday, I finally got to meet with my boss after fixing appointments with him for two times. The first appointment couldn't hold because something came up that took his time. So, the second appointment took place yesterday.

When I met with him, the first question I asked him was if I have offended him in any way and also if he has heard anything about me or someone told him something about me. He said no. So, I asked him why he has refused to help me then if I haven't done anything wrong or if he didn't hear anything bad about me.

I gave him three instances where I asked him for help and none were met.

First instance: immediately after my service, I met with him and he asked me what I would be doing now that I'm through. I told him that I would like to go in a business, that I have a sister who is into that same business and I would like to join her in it, but the problem now is capital. After that day, I was to get something from him for the business, but I didn't hear anything.

Second instance: Immediately after my service, I told him I would be needing an apartment and I would appreciate if he can help me with money to get an apartment. He said he was going to speak with his agent to get one for me. Since then I didn't hear anything again. And I didn't push further for it because I don't like disturbing or making people feel that I'm disturbing/bothering them.This is happening this year.

Third instance: Last month, I chatted him up and told him that the phone I'm using is bad, that I would appreciate if I can get another phone from him even if it's a used phone or the one he's no longer using, that I would appreciate. He later replied that he has been looking but he's not lucky yet, that's he's yet to see any.

So, I gave him all these instances. He then defended himself and said that it's not totally his fault, that I ought to have reminded him of all these, knowing that he's always busy and occupied with many things. I told him I don't like disturbing people or making them feel I'm disturbing/bothering them. He said that's not how to get something from someone. That if I don't press further for something, the person will assume you've gotten what you were asking for or think that it's not that important to you. That to get something I don't have to ask once and relax, but to continue until I get it.

How we were able to resolve the instances:

In the first instance, he asked me how much will I be needing for the business. I told him 1.5m. He said fine, but I won't get it instantly, that I would have to wait until next month when he travels to USA, where he'll have access to dollars, then he can wire me the money.

Second instance which is about apartment, he asked if I have seen any, I told him that I spoke with an agent and he said I can come for inspection anytime I'm ready. So, he said he would like to go see the apartment whenever I'm ready to go to see it before he travels. The apartment is about 250-300k.

Third instance, where I told him about phone. He said the phone will have to wait until he travels, that he would also get for himself , that he doesn't buy his phones from Nigeria, but outside.

So, that's it. That was how our conversation went. I just hope everything goes through as said.

What do you all think? What do you have to say about this? Did I do anything wrong? Is my approach bad? I want to hear your thoughts, opinions, or suggestions on this. Or what you think I should do or should have done.

Thanks!
Re: I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by Reminderz: 9:50am On May 24, 2023
wtf?? like wtf?? did I just read?? wtttfffff??

first 1.5m to do what? to buy more waist beads abi? so you can continue posting your low self-esteem self here on nairaland or 1.5m to start waist beads business??

are you sure this person is even your boss in the first place, or your sugar daddy? I don't think this person is your boss that's if your story is true and not seeking for attention again due to the depression you're suffering from?

see how you're entitled to his money and properties, I don't think this story is real or the person is your boss.. there's more to this..

and by the way, we don't fvcking care about you and your imaginary boss.. get the fvck out !

10 Likes

Re: I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:50am On May 24, 2023
Reminderz:
wtf??
What?
Re: I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:52am On May 24, 2023
Please, I didn't proof-read this thread, in case you see any typo error. I'll do that later.
Re: I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by Reminderz: 9:53am On May 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
What?
you need psychological help.. read the my first post again..

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by Psalmistproject: 9:59am On May 24, 2023
Well you say your boss.

It looks as if you were actually talking to your father.

If he's not your father, please tell us how you gave him "osa na uze style" to further persuade him to act expeditiously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by IkeIgboNiile(m): 10:11am On May 24, 2023
Your relationship with this your boss is highly questionable unless he's related to you because you sound like you're entitled to his money or that you're his responsibility.

6 Likes

Re: I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by Nobody: 10:14am On May 24, 2023
So fadila u have been a troll all these while which nonsense boss will carry ur responsibility for u. Even if he's fvcking ur brains out u still wouldn't have the nerve to make such demands all at once. Even if he's ur daddy. Oh I get it now. He's ur sugar daddy. It's like those ur blue eyes beads have started working. Be careful sha cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:21am On May 24, 2023
Reminderz:

you need psychological help.. read the my first post again..
How please? At least you should give reasons why you said so.
Re: I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:24am On May 24, 2023
Reminderz:
wtf?? like wtf?? did I just read?? wtttfffff??

first 1.5m to do what? to buy more waist beads abi? so you can continue posting your low self-esteem self here on nairaland or 1.5m to start waist beads business??

are you sure this person is even your boss in the first place, or your sugar daddy? I don't think this person is your boss that's if your story is true and not seeking for attention again due to the depression you're suffering from?

see how you're entitled to his money and properties, I don't think this story is real or the person is your boss.. there's more to this..

and by the way, we don't fvcking care about you and your imaginary boss.. get the fvck out !
I'm really really serious here. I can post pictures of the text messages and the chats if you want. Like I said earlier, I was just asking for help. I don't know if there's anything wrong with asking someone for help, someone you know is capable of helping you. Do you want to tell me that you've never asked for help from someone before?

About the waist beads, I've stopped wearing them. I've removed them already.
Re: I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:29am On May 24, 2023
Na wa oo. Why are you all sounding this way though? This is too harsh. I wasn't expecting this.
Re: I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by Dexy4yah(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2023
I no dey put mouth for women and there bosses matter....cus they won't tell you the bedroom part of the story.

6 Likes

Re: I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by Akinfemmy(m): 10:48am On May 24, 2023
I believe there're some information you're still hiding from us.
Is he your daddy or your sugar daddy?

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by mymadam(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2023
Surely, this must be a joke meant for publishing on KDP. Right? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:04pm On May 24, 2023
[quote author=Akinfemmy post=123334538]I believe there's some information you're still hiding from us.
Is he your daddy or your sugar daddy?[/quote
Re: I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:05pm On May 24, 2023
Akinfemmy:
I believe there's some information you're still hiding from us.
Is he your daddy or your sugar daddy?
Like I said in the post, he is my boss. My former boss though. I no longer work for him.
Re: I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by ImmanuelMyron(m): 12:23pm On May 24, 2023
If i should judge you by your NL post, then i'll never wish my enemy the kinda nut life you living fadila.

Spit!
Na your mate dey find better tomorrow, but you prefer posting ya ass, waist, half'unclad pic, or your boss left black hairy balls than your future.

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:59pm On May 24, 2023
ImmanuelMyron:
If i should judge you by your NL post, then i'll never wish my enemy the kinda nut life you living fadila.

Spit!
Na your mate dey find better tomorrow, but you prefer posting ya ass, waist, half'unclad pic, or your boss left black hairy balls than your future.
Jeezz! I've forgotten those pictures are still there. I just removed them now. I totally forgot about it.

But, I don't like the way you sounded though.
Re: I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by GodWrites: 1:01pm On May 24, 2023
Your boss is a simp.
Re: I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by PrinceInTheNort: 1:46pm On May 24, 2023
You must be a psychiatric patient

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by Streetmovement(m): 2:31pm On May 24, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

😂🤣
Re: I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by Bestintheworld1: 2:48pm On May 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Previous threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/7674488/why-stopped-talking-boss-did

https://www.nairaland.com/7682572/no-positive-response-yet-boss

Read the previous threads above to understand this one better.

So yesterday, I finally got to meet with my boss after fixing appointments with him for two times. The first appointment couldn't hold because something came up that took his time. So, the second appointment took place yesterday.

When I met with him, the first question I asked him was if I have offended him in any way and also if he has heard anything about me or someone told him something about me. He said no. So, I asked him why he has refused to help me then if I haven't done anything wrong or if he didn't hear anything bad about me.

I gave him three instances where I asked him for help and none were met.

First instance: immediately after my service, I met with him and he asked me what I would be doing now that I'm through. I told him that I would like to go in a business, that I have a sister who is into that same business and I would like to join her in it, but the problem now is capital. After that day, I was to get something from him for the business, but I didn't hear anything.

Second instance: Immediately after my service, I told him I would be needing an apartment and I would appreciate if he can help me with money to get an apartment. He said he was going to speak with his agent to get one for me. Since then I didn't hear anything again. And I didn't push further for it because I don't like disturbing or making people feel that I'm disturbing/bothering them.This is happening this year.

Third instance: Last month, I chatted him up and told him that the phone I'm using is bad, that I would appreciate if I can get another phone from him even if it's a used phone or the one he's no longer using, that I would appreciate. He later replied that he has been looking but he's not lucky yet, that's he's yet to see any.

So, I gave him all these instances. He then defended himself and said that it's not totally his fault, that I ought to have reminded him of all these, knowing that he's always busy and occupied with many things. I told him I don't like disturbing people or making them feel I'm disturbing/bothering them. He said that's not how to get something from someone. That if I don't press further for something, the person will assume you've gotten what you were asking for or think that it's not that important to you. That to get something I don't have to ask once and relax, but to continue until I get it.

How we were able to resolve the instances:

In the first instance, he asked me how much will I be needing for the business. I told him 1.5m. He said fine, but I won't get it instantly, that I would have to wait until next month when he travels to USA, where he'll have access to dollars, then he can wire me the money.

Second instance which is about apartment, he asked if I have seen any, I told him that I spoke with an agent and he said I can come for inspection anytime I'm ready. So, he said he would like to go see the apartment whenever I'm ready to go to see it before he travels. The apartment is about 250-300k.

Third instance, where I told him about phone. He said the phone will have to wait until he travels, that he would also get for himself , that he doesn't buy his phones from Nigeria, but outside.

So, that's it. That was how our conversation went. I just hope everything goes through as said.

What do you all think? What do you have to say about this? Did I do anything wrong? Is my approach bad? I want to hear your thoughts, opinions, or suggestions on this. Or what you think I should do or should have done.

Thanks!

😂😂😂
Nice story, tell us another one.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by Postinor: 3:12pm On May 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Jeezz! I've forgotten those pictures are still there. I just removed them now. I totally forgot about it.

But, I don't like the way you sounded though.
u are a prostitute,simply put

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by FreeLine: 3:24pm On May 24, 2023
Fadila cruise, this is just another story of entitlement mentality.
Pls, the pictures and videos you said he sent to you in your previous thread, what were they about?.
Re: I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:43pm On May 24, 2023
GodWrites:
Your boss is a simp.
How? So, anybody who helps another is now a simp?
Re: I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:44pm On May 24, 2023
PrinceInTheNort:
You must be a psychiatric patient
How please? What have I done wrong? You should say it.
Re: I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:44pm On May 24, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

😂🤣
What's funny please?
Re: I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Like I said in the post, he is my boss. My former boss though. I no longer work for him.
Lol.. clown 🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Finally Met With My Boss Yesterday. This Is What Transpired. by Chizzychinny: 4:19pm On May 24, 2023
Aunty wake up cos it seems this your imagination is now beyond. Or maybe he's zaddy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comment Pls: She Returns Everything I Have Given Her After We Break Up! / Help!!! My Friend Has Gone Bankrupt For A Guy / Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.