Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) (93077 Views)

Meteor Lights Up The Night Sky Over Oklahoma USA (pics, Video) / Relentless Storm Drowns California, USA ( Pics, Video) / At Least 3 Dead In Snowy Pileup Of Dozens Of Vehicles In Pennsylvania, Usa(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Lightorder: 12:50am On Jul 10, 2022
invinzible1:
LoL.. if it's in Nigeria many of us would have ran to religious places
Mr America, what is it ?
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by RaptorX: 1:02am On Jul 10, 2022
Right after the CERN machine was fired up now this. Expect more phenomenon's in the sky in the coming days. But the Most High have the final say, that is why He sent lightnings to destroy the Georgia guides stones with their keep humanity under 500 million depopulation agenda.

2 Likes

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by DKM123: 1:19am On Jul 10, 2022
If it was Naija, religious leaders go for done hammer!
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by wiseoneking: 1:35am On Jul 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your Jesus is never gonna come..I repeat never.. grin
You are gonna leave the earth passing this same lie to ya next generation... undecided

if Christ tarries, you will die and it will be your end, and still Christ will surely come to the generation that will be around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by EvangelistChuks(m): 1:45am On Jul 10, 2022
The LORD showing that He is the greatest artist.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Lovelydaisies: 1:45am On Jul 10, 2022
E don green o! Mama! smiley
But seriously, America is one country with a lot of phenomena, both natural, unnatural, weird, deadly...but they still keep pushing. If we get half of the natural disasters and phenomena that America and many other parts of the world get eh, we go run comot from Nigeria.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Greattestman: 1:50am On Jul 10, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
A sign that God is a woman.
How the hell does this relate to your imaginary sign that God is a woman?
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by FutureFocus: 1:58am On Jul 10, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Realond: 2:08am On Jul 10, 2022
Anyhow e be

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by jaymdee(m): 2:38am On Jul 10, 2022
Nothing strange here. It is called Northern lights or Aurora Borealis.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Okobola146: 3:45am On Jul 10, 2022
This same thing happened some weeks ago in Ibadan, it lasted for about 2 hours
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by princewarri1985: 4:03am On Jul 10, 2022
Similar thing happened in my area in warri here in the night some couple of days back, because i live very close to the river, i was sitting outside smoking and immediately the sky became bright immediately for some couple of seconds, initially i thought russia has launched nuclear attack, i later found out it was an explosion in the camp of those idiots doing bunkery inside the bush, and i dont know how many of the idiots died, and lastly i did not know why news outlet never reported the story because it was a very massive explosion
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Administration1: 4:10am On Jul 10, 2022
Omniman:
grin

This is what sky looks like in Alaska.

Don't be duped...

Na WA to you oook, ever heard of Northern Lights? Please Google it and remove the image you just posted here
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by imbless: 4:12am On Jul 10, 2022
Quest7777:
Every occurrence here on planet earth is governed by Laws of Nature. Even the ones termed mysterious, if you research well enough, you'll discover the scientific explanation for such.

Nature?? What's nature and How did nature come to existence?
It's better I believe what's written and predicted in a scripture that was written thousands of years ago which archeologist have proven so many of things written in those ancient book to be true than to believe in a modern wise men that is foolish and irrational enough to say that human were monkeys before they evolved.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Tundex911: 4:23am On Jul 10, 2022
invinzible1:

Funny enough person like Righteousness2 go be shouting it's second coming...

Oluwa a wa pelu wa gbogbo
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by tabaralph: 4:34am On Jul 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Waw! Something similar happened in China a couple of months ago. Strange things are happening
Stranger things are going to happen soon
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Anaaximander(m): 5:24am On Jul 10, 2022
Truth be told, basic sense of reasoning eludes you.
imbless:

Nature?? What's nature and How did nature come to existence?
It's better I believe what's written and predicted in a scripture that was written thousands of years ago which archeologist have proven so many of things written in those ancient book to be true than to believe in a modern wise men that is foolish and irrational enough to say that human were monkeys before they evolved.

2 Likes

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:28am On Jul 10, 2022
Anaaximander:
Truth be told, basic sense of reasoning eludes you.
Anaximander..Anaximenes and remind me of the last guy pls...
John Locke if I'm right..?
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by pacespot(m): 5:36am On Jul 10, 2022
We saw the sky turned red in China recently, now this one. Climate change is real o. Is there any meteorological reason for this, scientists in the house?
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by pacespot(m): 5:41am On Jul 10, 2022
We saw the sky turned red in China recently, now this one. Climate change is real o. Is there any meteorological reason for this, scientists in the house?

Or aliens are closing down on the Earth, grin because they said the color of aliens is green?
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:45am On Jul 10, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
A sign that God is a woman.
u no get respect for God abi

U mean God menstruate. No na! Fear God
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by MaestroID(m): 5:50am On Jul 10, 2022
Nice screen savers...

Trust 9ja. Den go start with prayer run enter church...
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Dnockeror333(m): 5:52am On Jul 10, 2022
Righteousness2:
[b][/b]

On land, in the air and in the skies, the Signs of the times are all over the earth.

Saved Believers ! Get ready to meet JESUS at any Moment.
Those outside JESUS Christ, Come to JESUS today! The next Moment could be Late.

May religion not skater ya head. African calling a foreigner thinking they will fly like aves that cannot even get out of Earth's atmosphere.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by sportskid(m): 5:56am On Jul 10, 2022
The fact that Science claims to understand somethings in the Universe does not negate the reality of the Supernatural or Supreme being. That I understand how a device work does not mean that there is no manufacturer or conscious intelligent behind it

1 Like

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 5:58am On Jul 10, 2022
Quest7777:
Every occurrence here on planet earth is governed by Laws of Nature. Even the ones termed mysterious, if you research well enough, you'll discover the scientific explanation for such.

When people die, what happens to them?

According to science, energy cannot be destroyed. Their consciousness is a form of energy, so where does it go to? Where's the scientific explanation for that?

You will still see scientists in the synagogue, temple,
church or mosque committing their souls to their gods.

1 Like

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by segeting(m): 5:58am On Jul 10, 2022
Yes o
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by segeting(m): 5:59am On Jul 10, 2022
Yes ooo 9ja mentality
invinzible1:
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Bluntemperor: 5:59am On Jul 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are gonna leave the earth passing this same lie to ya next generation... undecided

You are a big lier!
For Jesus Christ will surely come but times and hours,no one knows!
So since you are used to the World system,you don't have outer of the Biblical Words and facts,the Bible says ' God gave them' a reprobate minds' or they say whatever they like,do whatever they like and have no memory of God,so God himself doesn't care again about them!( Rom1v28).
Bros,just don't allow God to leave you to do your own will, for this World will surely end in one day!

2 Likes

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by sportskid(m): 6:02am On Jul 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If you don't believe in God, then hold your peace. I bet you that you don't even know Science like many of us believers. Signs in the skies, earthquakes, and wars are signs of the end times, they are not necessarily supernatural events. Don't be bitter bro. We love you, but it's ok, if you choose to remain an Atheist.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by VirileNelly2420: 6:04am On Jul 10, 2022
TruthinAction:

If it's nature, please tell us where it has happened before?
For d fact dat it was pre-stated it would happen by scientists, it's natural.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by FireUpNow(m): 6:11am On Jul 10, 2022
Pro end of the world will soon link it to signs of the end.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by VirileNelly2420: 6:12am On Jul 10, 2022
Sparrk007:
Forget dat one America no fit use my head again. Na fire work
Lol... If u watch Hollywood well well, u go hardly believe anything dis people talk. Dey can create anything and label it a reality grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.