Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) (93018 Views)

Meteor Lights Up The Night Sky Over Oklahoma USA (pics, Video) / Relentless Storm Drowns California, USA ( Pics, Video) / At Least 3 Dead In Snowy Pileup Of Dozens Of Vehicles In Pennsylvania, Usa(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Kingsley2121(m): 6:17am On Jul 10, 2022
Mr scientist
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Even tho it was written that this was due to some factors...some persons will still bring in their nonsensical Religious end time.. cheesy

The sky turns green during thunderstorms as light interacts with huge quantities of water they hold not cos of end time.. undecided
Simple basic science.. undecided
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:17am On Jul 10, 2022
sportskid:

If you don't believe in God, then hold your peace. I bet you that you don't even know Science like many of us believers. Signs in the skies, earthquakes, and wars are signs of the end times, they are not necessarily supernatural events. Don't be bitter bro. We love you, but it's ok, if you choose to remain an Atheist.
The apocalypse end time is mythical nonsense...Most religions have a version or three and there are thousands of religions...

On the other hand global warming is real..serious and caused by us and we have solutions...So why not look over there and lend a hand with the solutions?
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by magzey: 6:21am On Jul 10, 2022
LAXconfidential:
Vote Peter Obi
To get 5%? grin
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Kingsley2121(m): 6:23am On Jul 10, 2022
[color=#000099][/color] when you see Him appear in the sky then you will believe, unfortunately it will be too late then undecided
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your Jesus is never gonna come..I repeat never.. grin
You are gonna leave the earth passing this same lie to ya next generation... undecided

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Jmichael1(m): 6:24am On Jul 10, 2022
Isoright...
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Buliwyf: 6:37am On Jul 10, 2022
imbless:

Nature?? What's nature and How did nature come to existence?
It's better I believe what's written and predicted in a scripture that was written thousands of years ago which archeologist have proven so many of things written in those ancient book to be true than to believe in a modern wise men that is foolish and irrational enough to say that human were monkeys before they evolved.

Archeologists proved what to be true? You religious clowns don't need to lie about everything na. Take it easy.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Buliwyf: 6:40am On Jul 10, 2022
sportskid:
The fact that Science claims to understand somethings in the Universe does not negate the reality of the Supernatural or Supreme being. That I understand how a device work does not mean that there is no manufacturer or conscious intelligent behind it

Granted that this is true. But you don't make up stories about how the device works in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary either. That is what most religious people do. It's one thing to claim a manufacturer made an wristwatch. It's another thing to claim the wristwatch was made because the wearer refused to wash the dishes in his sink that morning.
Apples and oranges.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Buliwyf: 6:44am On Jul 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

When people die, what happens to them?

According to science, energy cannot be destroyed. Their consciousness is a form of energy, so where does it go to? Where's the scientific explanation for that?

You will still see scientists in the synagogue, temple,
church or mosque committing their souls to their gods.

This is the problem with religious people and pseudo-intellectualism. You forgot the second half of that quote.
Secondly I have never seen anywhere it is claimed that consciousness is a form of energy. You are just making that up. Even if we allow for that, it simply means that the consciousness has been transformed to another form of energy when the person dies. It could be heat. It could be chemical. There is no proof that for what you are indirectly claiming here.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Buliwyf: 6:46am On Jul 10, 2022
Bluntemperor:

You are a big lier!
For Jesus Christ will surely come but times and hours,no one knows!
So since you are used to the World system,you don't have outer of the Biblical Words and facts,the Bible says ' God gave them' a reprobate minds' or they say whatever they like,do whatever they like and have no memory of God,so God himself doesn't care again about them!( Rom1v28).
Bros,just don't allow God to leave you to do your own will, for this World will surely end in one day!

Jesus Christ is not coming anywhere. You have been scammed. He even told his disciples that none of them will taste death until he returns. It's been 2000 years now and all the disciples are dust. Sorry to burst your bubble. You are living in fantasy land.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Buliwyf: 6:47am On Jul 10, 2022
sportskid:

If you don't believe in God, then hold your peace. I bet you that you don't even know Science like many of us believers. Signs in the skies, earthquakes, and wars are signs of the end times, they are not necessarily supernatural events. Don't be bitter bro. We love you, but it's ok, if you choose to remain an Atheist.

If you believe in God hold your peace too. You can't just say make any claim you like then preclude others from making their own claims too.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Buliwyf: 6:48am On Jul 10, 2022
TruthinAction:

If it's nature, please tell us where it has happened before?

You have the internet o. Why don't you educate yourself with it. Just one google click and you will have your answer. Religious people sha. SMH
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by ade80: 7:26am On Jul 10, 2022
Buliwyf:

Jesus Christ is not coming anywhere. You have been scammed. He even told his disciples that none of them will taste death until he returns. It's been 2000 years now and all the disciples are dust. Sorry to burst your bubble. You are living in fantasy land.

That’s not what he said. The scriptures says watch the fig tree when it brings forth it’s leaf. The fig tree in scriptures is Israel, when Israel comes back as a nation and all the other prophetic nations start falling into place. It is that generation that will see the coming of Jesus
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by ade80: 7:28am On Jul 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The apocalypse end time is mythical nonsense...Most religions have a version or three and there are thousands of religions...

On the other hand global warming is real..serious and caused by us and we have solutions...So why not look over there and lend a hand with the solutions?

But isn’t it interesting that the Bible said over 2000 years before global warming that the earth will be destroyed by fervent heat?
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:29am On Jul 10, 2022
ade80:
But isn’t it interesting that the Bible said over 2000 years before global warming that the earth will be destroyed by fervent heat?
And has the earth been destroyed by fervent heat..seems y'all don't know what natural disaster is.. undecided
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by OperationalVehi: 7:33am On Jul 10, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Maybe God is cooking Vegetable Soup undecided
AND OGBONO
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by ade80: 7:34am On Jul 10, 2022
Buliwyf:

You have the internet o. Why don't you educate yourself with it. Just one google click and you will have your answer. Religious people sha. SMH

Even scientists agree it is not normal

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by ade80: 7:35am On Jul 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And has the earth been destroyed by fervent heat..seems y'all don't know what natural disaster is.. undecided

The Bible presents a timeline for everything, and it is not yet time.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by imbless: 7:37am On Jul 10, 2022
Buliwyf:

Archeologists proved what to be true? You religious clowns don't need to lie about everything na. Take it easy.
I'd rather not talk to person's that is incoherent and only knows how to counter points with insults, for you to stoop so low enough to believe that you evolved from a monkey proves that I that is created in the image of God shouldn't be arguing with you! Once a monkey will always be a monkey!
I was once a freethinker like you sir, you are in that phase of life, just a little time from now, when your eyes sees things that science can't explain, you would declare Jesus as your personal lord and savior grin grin
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Transcriber: 7:42am On Jul 10, 2022
postbmd:
trolling mac typing shouldn't u b outside playing? Oh wait u have no friends offline cheesy
she has no life offline, but I agree with her

Jesus is never going to come
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by ade80: 7:43am On Jul 10, 2022
Kingsley2121:
Mr scientist

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by reXurrectionZA(m): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2022
postbmd:
trolling mac typing shouldn't u b outside playing? Oh wait u have no friends offline cheesy
Aahhh

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:48am On Jul 10, 2022
ade80:

The Bible presents a timeline for everything, and it is not yet time.
What exact timeline did it present? undecided
You didn't answer my question..has the Earth been destroyed by heat as you said..?
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Buliwyf: 7:49am On Jul 10, 2022
imbless:

I'd rather not talk to person's that is incoherent and only knows how to counter points with insults, for you to stoop so low enough to believe that you evolved from a monkey proves that I that is created in the image of God shouldn't be arguing with you! Once a monkey will always be a monkey!
I was once a freethinker like you sir, you are in that phase of life, just a little time from now, when your eyes sees things that science can't explain, you would declare Jesus as your personal lord and savior grin grin

Dumb pathetic liar can't defend his claims and is also now claiming I believe we evolved from monkeys. Clown. Too much assumptions and lies in one Christian. You lied about archeologists and now you are lying about my beliefs. You're irredeemable. cheesy
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Buliwyf: 7:50am On Jul 10, 2022
ade80:

Even scientists agree it is not normal

Because something is not normal doesn't mean it's spiritual. People not feeling pain is not normal but there are people that have CIPA and don't feel pain. This is simple logic na. Why is it hard for people like you?
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by imbless: 7:52am On Jul 10, 2022
Anaaximander:
Truth be told, basic sense of reasoning eludes you.
between a person who believes s that he was once a monkey and a person that believes he's created in the image of God, which one of them have higher sense of reasoning and thought? As a man thinks in his heart, so he is!! If you think you came from a monkey then you will forever be a monkey!! As for me and my household we are god's on earth.

1 Like

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Buliwyf: 7:55am On Jul 10, 2022
ade80:

That’s not what he said. The scriptures says watch the fig tree when it brings forth it’s leaf. The fig tree in scriptures is Israel, when Israel comes back as a nation and all the other prophetic nations start falling into place. It is that generation that will see the coming of Jesus

Which generation is that? Israel has been a national for two generations now. You guys will just keep interpreting stuff anyway you feel like. Different sects with different ridiculous beliefs. If one fails you will shift the goalpost to another. Lol
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by imbless: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2022
Buliwyf:

Dumb pathetic liar can't defend his claims and is also now claiming I believe we evolved from monkeys. Clown. Too much assumptions and lies in on Christian. You're irredeemable.
How do You expect me to defend my angle to you? You didn't counter my points with your own points, rather you insulted yourself not me, that's exactly what you are still doing in this your latest reply, you claimed to be freethinker, and I put it to you! A Freethinker that don't believe in Evolution is a low- budget online troll grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by UncleJudax(m): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2022
invinzible1:
LoL.. if it's in Nigeria many of us would have ran run to religious places
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2022
iamyemiakins:
USA and strange things...
asin

1 Like

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by dimexy247(m): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
A sign that God is a woman.

This deluded mad girl again. I bet your father did a number on you while growing.

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Rapture4real(m): 8:28am On Jul 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your Jesus is never gonna come..I repeat never.. grin
You are gonna leave the earth passing this same lie to ya next generation... undecided

People like you abuse Noah and other prophets about their prophecy yet it came to pass. You and your doubting Thomases will be shocked when this thing will come to pass.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Reeb2244: 8:43am On Jul 10, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
A sign that God is a woman.
Try get some common sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.