Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,267 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) (92980 Views)

Meteor Lights Up The Night Sky Over Oklahoma USA (pics, Video) / Relentless Storm Drowns California, USA ( Pics, Video) / At Least 3 Dead In Snowy Pileup Of Dozens Of Vehicles In Pennsylvania, Usa(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2022
johnson8213:

You call it nonsensical religious end time. Remember the case of Noah and the ark.
And how do you know that the story was real?
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 10, 2022
Even with the storm, thunder and lightning, their electricity is still steady unlike the Zoo, once the weather starts changing they will off the light! Tueh
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by ade80: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What exact timeline did it present? undecided
You didn't answer my question..has the Earth been destroyed by heat as you said..?
So not yet but it will be, certain things still need to take place. Russia, turkey, Iran and Iraq forming an alliance and coming against Israel, the rise of the old Roman Empire amongst other things
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by awoo47: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2022
TruthinAction:

If it's nature, please tell us where it has happened before?
if they show u
u will still carry anoda conspiracy again grin
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Teymanhenry(f): 9:12am On Jul 10, 2022
The sky turns green as a result of scattering of light. This same scattering makes the sky turns blue in the day time.. Sometimes the blue light which is more dominant becomes absorbed and as such the green becomes more visible.. Simple
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Emary(f): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2022
Yellow sunlight at sunset + Blue sky reflecting dust = Green. It's nothing supernatural. Deep purple skies would be weirder. A range of colors can be seen also at the Northern lights.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Streett: 9:20am On Jul 10, 2022
RaptorX:
Right after the CERN machine was fired up now this. Expect more phenomenon's in the sky in the coming days. But the Most High have the final say, that is why He sent lightnings to destroy the Georgia guides stones with their keep humanity under 500 million depopulation agenda.

That CERN is too powerful Bruh…
Stephen Hawking even warns that shit could alter the universe itself
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2022
ade80:

So not yet but it will be, certain things still need to take place. Russia, turkey, Iran and Iraq forming an alliance and coming against Israel, the rise of the old Roman Empire amongst other things
The Bible predicted nothing....But many persons like ya think it did because it makes vague predictions that abandon all precepts of specific details...so that people can fit these “predictions” into any situation they want to... undecided
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh: 9:22am On Jul 10, 2022
Vecna is coming
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by DeGLORIOUS: 9:25am On Jul 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Even tho it was written that this was due to some factors...some persons will still bring in their nonsensical Religious end time.. cheesy

The sky turns green during thunderstorms as light interacts with huge quantities of water they hold not cos of end time.. undecided
Simple basic science.. undecided
Your assertion does not stops Bible prophesies from fulfilling. You are entitled to your thoughts and beliefs. Luke 21:25 There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26 Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2022
DeGLORIOUS:
Your assertion does not stops Bible prophesies from fulfilling. You are entitled to your thoughts and beliefs. Luke 21:25 There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26 Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken
None of the Bible prophecy is ever gonna get fulfilled.. grin
Just some random prediction talks that happens all the time..
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 9:28am On Jul 10, 2022
Buliwyf:

This is the problem with religious people and pseudo-intellectualism. You forgot the second half of that quote.
Secondly I have never seen anywhere it is claimed that consciousness is a form of energy. You are just making that up. Even if we allow for that, it simply means that the consciousness has been transformed to another form of energy when the person dies. It could be heat. It could be chemical. There is no proof that for what you are indirectly claiming here.

That is the problem with pseudo-intellectuals. Must I state the other side of it? Or you just want to jump into mentions because you can?

Who said consciousness isn't energy? Where does it go to afterwards? It couldn't be heat it chemicals that are your consciousness, and you know it. You're just rambling. There is no proof for what you are claiming. Otherwise you would be able to show the transformation. More intelligent intellectuals stay off the topic, but those who don't know will love to post.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Streett: 9:28am On Jul 10, 2022
sportskid:
The fact that Science claims to understand somethings in the Universe does not negate the reality of the Supernatural or Supreme being. That I understand how a device work does not mean that there is no manufacturer or conscious intelligent behind it

I attest to this 100%..
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Buliwyf: 9:28am On Jul 10, 2022
imbless:

How do You expect me to defend my angle to you? You didn't counter my points with your own points, rather you insulted yourself not me, that's exactly what you are still doing in this your latest reply, you claimed to be freethinker, and I put it to you! A Freethinker that don't believe in Evolution is a low- budget online troll grin grin grin

I dont expect you to defend anything. You are just a clown. Someone that makes blanket claims cannot be reasoned with. I am just here to mock you. Archeologists proved many claims lol cheesy
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Buliwyf: 9:37am On Jul 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

That is the problem with pseudo-intellectuals. Must I state the other side of it? Or you just want to jump into mentions because you can?

Who said consciousness isn't energy? Where does it go to afterwards? It couldn't be heat it chemicals that are your consciousness, and you know it. You're just rambling. There is no proof for what you are claiming. Otherwise you would be able to show the transformation. More intelligent intellectuals stay off the topic, but those who don't know will love to post.

No. I don't know it. Nobody knows it yet. What constitutes consciousness is still being studied and nobody knows the accurate answer yet. The fact that you are claiming it's chemical, you have already goofed. You can't be taken seriously. If you had claimed it's electrical, I could have agreed with you a little bit considering that's how the human brain and thought works mostly.

You are beginning to even make a mockery of yourself more. I never made any claim here. I was only responding to your claim. If consciousness is really a form of energy, as you claim it is, there is no reason it won't transform into other forms of energy like heat and doesn't in any way help your religious position. It looks like logical arguments is not one of your strengths. Maybe stick to what is in your level next time instead of making incomplete quotes you obviously don't even understand.

See scattered argument abeg. Everybody now knows you don't know what you're talking about cheesy
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by ade80: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The Bible predicted nothing....But many persons like ya think it did because it makes vague predictions that abandon all precepts of specific details...so that people can fit these “predictions” into any situation they want to... undecided

It did, it is still in print, check it out. I can give you the specific verses. And if you have not checked it out or researched it how are you sure it is vague.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:00am On Jul 10, 2022
ade80:

It did, it is still in print, check it out. I can give you the specific verses. And if you have not checked it out or researched it how are you sure it is vague.
Give me the verse that gave an accurate prophecy not some random prediction.. undecided
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by ade80: 10:01am On Jul 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Give me the verse that gave an accurate prophecy not some random prediction.. undecided

I will
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by lopezoraclenet(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your Jesus is never gonna come..I repeat never.. grin
You are gonna leave the earth passing this same lie to ya next generation... undecided

You lied... Our Messiah is coming soon and He will not tarry long..
Jesus Christ is coming soon
Jesus Christ, the only wise one is coming soon.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Buliwyf: 10:03am On Jul 10, 2022
lopezoraclenet:

He will not tarry long after 2000 years? LMAO
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:03am On Jul 10, 2022
lopezoraclenet:

You are gonna keep screaming soon till you leave the earth.. grin
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Dynamite02: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2022
The sky can be any colour exept bloody okay...try broaden your knowledge people but know that the day it turns to blood the battle of Armageddon has started
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by AroOkigbo(m): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2022
invinzible1:
LoL.. if it's in Nigeria many of us would have ran to religious places
would have run

1 Like

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Vanzcharles(m): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are gonna leave the earth passing this same lie to ya next generation... undecided

When we all die, we would see the truth.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Okortor: 11:13am On Jul 10, 2022
More reason why u must bury such friends alongside ur past.......u understand better
visijo:
When you bury your past, make sure you avoid friends that know the grave.��

1 Like

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by imbless: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2022
Buliwyf:

I dont expect you to defend anything. You are just a clown. Someone that makes blanket claims cannot be reasoned with. I am just here to mock you. Archeologists proved many claims lol cheesy
no need to reason nor argue with a person that thinks he was once a monkey grin grin grin grin
I'm a human created in God's image, how can I stoop so low to argue with a monkey? grin grin grin grin
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Buliwyf: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2022
imbless:
no need to reason nor argue with a person that thinks he was once a monkey grin grin grin grin
I'm a human created in God's image, how can I stoop so low to argue with a monkey? grin grin grin grin

Still making dumb blanket statements because you can't provide proof for your claims. What a joke. Even a monkey is smarter than you at this rate. The god in whose image you were created must be a monkey god. No wonder you argue like a monkey. Just make statements with no proof and hope nobody calls you out. Like monkeys screaming in a cage.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2022
Buliwyf:

Still making dumb blanket statements because you can't provide proof for your claims. What a joke. Even a monkey is smarter than you at this rate. The god in whose image you were created must be a monkey god. No wonder you argue like a monkey. Just make statements with no proof and hope nobody calls you out. Like monkeys screaming in a cage.
The boy keeps ranting about his lifeless god.. grin
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Lol..
All na SCAM. cheesy

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2022
imbless:
That's rich..
Coming from someone who thinks a woman was created from a rib..
Should we be stooping so low to talk to ribs?

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:39am On Jul 10, 2022
sportskid:
The fact that Science claims to understand somethings in the Universe does not negate the reality of the Supernatural or Supreme being. That I understand how a device work does not mean that there is no manufacturer or conscious intelligent behind it
Until you can prove the existence of a Supreme Being..
All na brainwashing..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.