Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

2023: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content – APC Rep, Akin Alabi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content – APC Rep, Akin Alabi (675 Views)

Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi / Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content – APC Rep, Akin Alabi by ghettokid1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
All Progressives Congress (APC) chieftain, Akin Alabi has dismissed the strength of the Labour Party (LP) ahead of the 2023 election.
Alabi, 45, is the House of Representatives member for Egbeda/Ona Ara Federal Constituency of Oyo State.

On Saturday, the lawmaker reacted to a tweet about LP’s strategy to forestall rigging next year.

Professor Pat Utomi disclosed that the platform and a coalition were planning to have 15 agents at each polling unit.

In reply, Alabi wrote: “Labour Party will not get 15 votes in my polling unit at Ajiwogbo, Ward 4, Egbeda Local Government, Ibadan.”

The comment has generated hundreds of responses from LP’s supporters and rivals.

Some said Alabi’s declaration was a mockery of the party and its presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

The businessman reacted to some, asking someone who talked about bet: “How much have you got?”

To a tweep who said Alabi was “concerned about LP”, he replied: “PDP is my concern politically. Labour is for online content.”

“You better respect my political game because I’m on ground”, Alabi told another.

“I’m about to contest for a 3rd consecutive federal election. That’s not for twitter experts. This is the real deal.”

Alabi won a return ticket in May after defeating Capt Kazeem Akinjide (rtd) and Comrade Moshood Erubami, a rights activist.

The Chairman, House Committee on Governmental Affairs is the founder of gaming site NairaBET.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/09/2023-lp-wont-get-15-votes-party-is-online-content-apc-rep-akin-alabi/
Lalasticlala
mynd44
oam4j
Re: 2023: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content – APC Rep, Akin Alabi by ghettokid1(m): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
lets prove him wrong;
hit LIKE if u will vote Peter Obi with ur PVC.

11 Likes

Re: 2023: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content – APC Rep, Akin Alabi by BigSarah(f): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
In his ward, 2023 is for atiku tho

1 Like

Re: 2023: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content – APC Rep, Akin Alabi by VeryWickedMan: 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
Afonja and noise

3 Likes

Re: 2023: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content – APC Rep, Akin Alabi by Quest7777: 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
"I always regard anyone trying to market Atiku/Tinubu same way I regard anyone trying to sell rotten apples" - Abraham Lincoln

Understandably, there is nothing positive to market about their candidates so they spend all their time talking about PO & the Labour Party.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content – APC Rep, Akin Alabi by Arysexy(m): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
If LP is not popular, why are you losers always yarning about LP.

E go clear Una for eyes

5 Likes

Re: 2023: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content – APC Rep, Akin Alabi by anonymuz(m): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
And if LP get 4 votes that shows your and your gullible apc supporters are myopic and unreasonable

1 Like

Re: 2023: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content – APC Rep, Akin Alabi by Kingkum: 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
If LP is going to get one vote in 2023 election, then i'm that the voter cos is nothing will stop me from voting peter obi
Re: 2023: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content – APC Rep, Akin Alabi by ghettokid1(m): 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
Arysexy:
If LP is not popular, why are you losers always yarning about LP.

Evgo clear Una for eyes
don't mind them... they re all talking about PO instead of their own candidates

2 Likes

Re: 2023: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content – APC Rep, Akin Alabi by ghettokid1(m): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Afonja and noise
gaskiya ne
Re: 2023: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content – APC Rep, Akin Alabi by LesbianBoy(m): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
This idiot that they said is fvcking that nollywood actress what is that her name again actress efe erele.

Agbaya oshi angry

Alway forming big man, giving unsolicited advices. angry angry angry
Re: 2023: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content – APC Rep, Akin Alabi by Iykopee(m): 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
This one think say na nairabet matter be this. E go shock am like witch.
Re: 2023: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content – APC Rep, Akin Alabi by Frigga13: 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
Obi won’t get more than a million in the entire North

Buts that’s the reality

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023
Re: 2023: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content – APC Rep, Akin Alabi by Obidient4life3: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
The beating this urchin will receive in his polling unit will be resounding
Re: 2023: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content – APC Rep, Akin Alabi by VoteTinubu2023: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nothing but the truth. Akin Alabi stating the facts.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content – APC Rep, Akin Alabi by inoki247: 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
Watch out the online Bandits fit open petition soon say make dem ban the guy from Twitter...

Freedom of speech no dey dere own dictionary....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content – APC Rep, Akin Alabi by AfolayanBig(m): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
You will be shocked
Re: 2023: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content – APC Rep, Akin Alabi by Quest7777: 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
Re: 2023: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content – APC Rep, Akin Alabi by Parachoko: 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
ghettokid1:
Professor Pat Utomi disclosed that the platform and a coalition were planning to have 15 agents at each polling unit.

In reply, Alabi wrote: “Labour Party will not get 15 votes in my polling unit at Ajiwogbo, Ward 4, Egbeda Local Government, Ibadan.”

The comment has generated hundreds of responses from LP’s supporters and rivals.

Some said Alabi’s declaration was a mockery of the party and its presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

The businessman reacted to some, asking someone who talked about bet: “How much have you got?”

To a tweep who said Alabi was “concerned about LP”, he replied: “PDP is my concern politically. Labour is for online content.”

“You better respect my political game because I’m on ground”, Alabi told another.

“I’m about to contest for a 3rd consecutive federal election. That’s not for twitter experts. This is the real deal.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/09/2023-lp-wont-get-15-votes-party-is-online-content-apc-rep-akin-alabi/
Lalasticlala
mynd44
oam4j

If you tell them the truth, them go curse you.

But this man brutal grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content – APC Rep, Akin Alabi by Fasindo: 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
shocked

I agree with him

These days I don't argue with Peter Obi/Labour party attackers, I always agree with what ever they say cos you can't argue with a fool and not be a fool.

By the way, I wonder why they are unsettled with an online party as they are claim.
Labour Party to them is online party with no real voters but yet in the morning, afternoon and night they are busy talking about the party and the candidate. Even when they are ontop woman and remember Peter Obi their gbola will just shrink.

I will always be Obidient
Re: 2023: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content – APC Rep, Akin Alabi by lonecatt(m): 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
Peter Obi datti vs others

Peter Obi of labour party have reduced pdp,apc, online urchins,atikulators to one party.
It is going to be labour party vs other party grin
Re: 2023: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content – APC Rep, Akin Alabi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
LP the most talked about political party in Nigeria right now
Re: 2023: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content – APC Rep, Akin Alabi by popez: 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
Read the frame below and you will understand better what is playing out in the country right now. Don't be deceived. Vote wisely.

Re: 2023: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content – APC Rep, Akin Alabi by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
PDP said this to Apc that year now apc is in power childish talk

1 Like

Re: 2023: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content – APC Rep, Akin Alabi by Eddygourdo(m): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
Silly Afonja. If after winning your polling unit for tinubu. Direct inec to declare him president.
Re: 2023: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content – APC Rep, Akin Alabi by techWriter3: 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
dana disprove him wrong;hit LIKE if u will vote politicians with ur PVC

(1) (Reply)

Journalist Quits Her Job With Silverbird To Fully Focus On Campaigning For Obi / Who Killed Alhaji Awana Ngala - Charles Asks Tinubu's Running Mate, Kashim / Shock As Wanted Bandit Kingpin Ado Aleru Is Turbaned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.