Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,672 members, 7,865,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

”she’s A Cheater” – Man Embarrasses Girlfriend After Catching Her With New Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ”she’s A Cheater” – Man Embarrasses Girlfriend After Catching Her With New Guy (473 Views)

Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) / Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”she’s A Cheater” – Man Embarrasses Girlfriend After Catching Her With New Guy by GrahamBrown: 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
A man created a scene in public when he caught his girlfriend while she was on a date with another man.

He spotted his girlfriend, Leslie and her male co-worker on a beach date and confronted them from a safe distance.

As they were walking and trying to ignore him, he kept following and decided to capture the moment on camera.

He embarrassed his girlfriend by repeatedly describing her ‘as a cheater’ and she tried to shut him down by he kept talking over her.

Watch the video below:

https://www.allgistroom.com/shes-a-cheater-man-embarrasses-girlfriend-after-catching-her-on-a-date-with-another-guy/

Re: ”she’s A Cheater” – Man Embarrasses Girlfriend After Catching Her With New Guy by Youngwiz71(m): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
Simple man
Re: ”she’s A Cheater” – Man Embarrasses Girlfriend After Catching Her With New Guy by jkpbestseries: 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
h
Re: ”she’s A Cheater” – Man Embarrasses Girlfriend After Catching Her With New Guy by Ballzproblemm: 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
Youngwiz71:
Simple man
how is he a simple man

1 Like

Re: ”she’s A Cheater” – Man Embarrasses Girlfriend After Catching Her With New Guy by Youngwiz71(m): 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
how is he a simple man
he wasn't just embarrassing the lady, he was embarrassing himself as well.....
Re: ”she’s A Cheater” – Man Embarrasses Girlfriend After Catching Her With New Guy by Ballzproblemm: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Youngwiz71:

he wasn't just embarrassing the lady, he was embarrassing himself as well.....
niggs you don't know the meaning of simp you are just throwing it around

1 Like

Re: ”she’s A Cheater” – Man Embarrasses Girlfriend After Catching Her With New Guy by jkpbestseries: 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
In my community we dont fight over a woman or beat her over cheating on you with another guy. The ethics is this.... No matter what you have or you are doing for a woman sofar as she is not yet married to u, then she is a free agent and can listen to offers from other Guys FC. But if she is married to you then choosed that path.... Hahahahaha.... That's when the gods will flog her out and you can now do whatever you deem fit to her.... Pls get married and forget girl or boy friend... Be a man
Re: ”she’s A Cheater” – Man Embarrasses Girlfriend After Catching Her With New Guy by Youngwiz71(m): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
niggs you don't know the meaning of simp you are just throwing it around

okay
Re: ”she’s A Cheater” – Man Embarrasses Girlfriend After Catching Her With New Guy by Solofresh2: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
If I am the guy,I will just walk away and the relationship ends at that particular spot.
I can't stress myself abeg
Re: ”she’s A Cheater” – Man Embarrasses Girlfriend After Catching Her With New Guy by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
Youngwiz71:

okay
Don't mind that illiterate... You were right...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Forget What They Say, Women Love Being Lied To / My Boyfriend Wants An Open Marriage-what Should I Expect? / Cute Girl Enjoying Full Freaky With Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.