Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

My Boyfriend Wants An Open Marriage-what Should I Expect? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants An Open Marriage-what Should I Expect? (466 Views)

Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Wants An Open Marriage-what Should I Expect? by LoveEtRomance6: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years. He is my best friend and I cannot wish for a better man to be my husband but there is a problem. I think my fiancé has never recovered from his parents breakup. His parents broke up when he and his brother were 2 and 4 years old. And since then, the father has refused to remarry while his mother has married 3 times and divorced 3 times.
My fiancé had a rough childhood because he was always having different dads in his life because his mother had different husbands. His dad, even though never remarried had different baby mamas. So from his experience, he believes that no man or woman can be successfully married to one man or one woman without sleeping with other people. No one understands what a broken home does to the children.

That is why today, my guy believes  open marriage is the way. An open marriage keeps the marriage intact even when there is ce-zual relationships with outsiders involved. An open marriage is where both spouses can sleep with other people without feeling guilty or seeing it as cheating. This will help couples enjoy each other. Maybe if your spouse is not in the mood or they are not around, you can have a commercial ce-x with someone else as long as it is done within the confines of respect for each other. He says he wants to marry a woman that can sleep with other men too because he too will sleep with other woman but that there must be a mutual agreement not to have children with their outside partners.
My man believes an open marriage will give the couple varieties and freedom to explore their ce-zuality and avoid breaking up when they are both tired of each other or they are attracted to other people. He even told me that his fantasy is to watch another man f-kk his wife. He said he will really enjoy it, that the feeling that another man wants his wife will continue to make him jealous and want to keep his marriage spicy…he also wants his wife to watch him f-kk another woman…that it creates excitement in marriage. Because it will keep his wife on her toes to make sure she makes her own marriage spicy too.
This discussion happened a year ago, when I caught him mast-vrba-ting to p0-rn. He says he enjoys watching others f-kk. And he imagines him watching me when someone else f8ck me. I told him I do not fancy the idea of us sleeping with other people just to make marriage spicy. We argued about it because he says I am being too rigid, that there is nothing wrong with it.
Then he went on to explain that human beings were created to be a social being, that having ce-x with one person throughout your life is boring, that is why marriages break up. That many married people are hiding to cheat but its better to open up and be honest with each other. He says it does not mean you don’t love your spouse because attraction for ce-z does not mean you love that people. That ce-z is physical and animal instinct that has nothing to do with love.
Our argument made him slow down, we stopped speaking to each other for days  and after a while, we eventually broke up. But we reconnected a few months after…
Read more>>>
https://fevbuy.com/2022/08/25/true-life-story-my-boyfriend-wants-an-open-marriage-what-should-i-expect/
Re: My Boyfriend Wants An Open Marriage-what Should I Expect? by SlurUsername1: 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Don't expect anything just give him the kids of your Ex boyfriend to train
Re: My Boyfriend Wants An Open Marriage-what Should I Expect? by Blackfire(m): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
LoveEtRomance6:
I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years. He is my best friend and I cannot wish for a better man to be my husband but there is a problem. I think my fiancé has never recovered from his parents breakup. His parents broke up when he and his brother were 2 and 4 years old. And since then, the father has refused to remarry while his mother has married 3 times and divorced 3 times.
My fiancé had a rough childhood because he was always having different dads in his life because his mother had different husbands. His dad, even though never remarried had different baby mamas. So from his experience, he believes that no man or woman can be successfully married to one man or one woman without sleeping with other people. No one understands what a broken home does to the children.

That is why today, my guy believes  open marriage is the way. An open marriage keeps the marriage intact even when there is ce-zual relationships with outsiders involved. An open marriage is where both spouses can sleep with other people without feeling guilty or seeing it as cheating. This will help couples enjoy each other. Maybe if your spouse is not in the mood or they are not around, you can have a commercial ce-x with someone else as long as it is done within the confines of respect for each other. He says he wants to marry a woman that can sleep with other men too because he too will sleep with other woman but that there must be a mutual agreement not to have children with their outside partners.
My man believes an open marriage will give the couple varieties and freedom to explore their ce-zuality and avoid breaking up when they are both tired of each other or they are attracted to other people. He even told me that his fantasy is to watch another man f-kk his wife. He said he will really enjoy it, that the feeling that another man wants his wife will continue to make him jealous and want to keep his marriage spicy…he also wants his wife to watch him f-kk another woman…that it creates excitement in marriage. Because it will keep his wife on her toes to make sure she makes her own marriage spicy too.
This discussion happened a year ago, when I caught him mast-vrba-ting to p0-rn. He says he enjoys watching others f-kk. And he imagines him watching me when someone else f8ck me. I told him I do not fancy the idea of us sleeping with other people just to make marriage spicy. We argued about it because he says I am being too rigid, that there is nothing wrong with it.
Then he went on to explain that human beings were created to be a social being, that having ce-x with one person throughout your life is boring, that is why marriages break up. That many married people are hiding to cheat but its better to open up and be honest with each other. He says it does not mean you don’t love your spouse because attraction for ce-z does not mean you love that people. That ce-z is physical and animal instinct that has nothing to do with love.
Our argument made him slow down, we stopped speaking to each other for days  and after a while, we eventually broke up. But we reconnected a few months after…
Read more>>>
https://fevbuy.com/2022/08/25/true-life-story-my-boyfriend-wants-an-open-marriage-what-should-i-expect/
Re: My Boyfriend Wants An Open Marriage-what Should I Expect? by Wallade(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
[quote author=Blackfire post=116048254][/quote]

End that relationship. He will never be faithful.

(1) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Male Domestic Violence Survivor / Cute Little Boy With Natural Blue Eyes, Lightning Mark On Face, Goes Viral / I Feel Like I Am The Only Person In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.