Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (66005 Views)

See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day / The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by fman(m): 2:55am On Jul 17, 2022
jojothaiv:
Manir,

You no going to drop your contact so make I show for una side come chop meat.

I dey Badariya like this o
I love north. Though I left 5yrs ago.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by OceanEye: 4:03am On Jul 17, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
I miss Yauri ! Kebbi state is a lovely place to be,from Birnin Kebbi to Argungu,Yelwa Yauri to Jega,Kaoje etc. The people are nice,friendly and highly accommodating. Food ?;very cheap ! I specifically miss Yelwa Yauri,a very lovely and peaceful town. I had a chance to work with some very wonderful Hausa/Fulani guys at the defunct NEPA Undertaken office, Abarishi road,Yauri. I can't forget my immediate Boss then Malam Umar,a peace loving,gentle and very down to earth fulani man and of course,all my Gees- Prince, Garba (Garus),Hamza,Abedeen,Abass (a very pleasant Yoruba guy from Igboho whose family members took me in as one of their own),etc. Even though I left Kebbi some twenty years ago,the memory lingers on !

I grew up in Argungu. As a Yoruba guy, I can relate.

4 Likes

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Pacesetterz: 6:09am On Jul 17, 2022
McStoic:
Kaii..the environment where the rams were slaughtered look dirty. Nice efforts though

Make we hear word. Like the south is any better.

3 Likes

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Dortmundfx: 7:06am On Jul 17, 2022
andycoal40:

Very good town.. I served in Saminaka during my nysc
. You are correct, a peaceful state I served in Koko... I enjoyed my stay there and till now my friends from up there do communicate
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ManirBK: 8:11am On Jul 17, 2022
LikeAking:
Abeg, no negative vibes/bad energy on this post.

Op nice one.
Thank you bro

2 Likes

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ManirBK: 8:14am On Jul 17, 2022
post=114803172:
This is UNIVERSITY OF SUYA no doubt abourrit kiss
Thank you our true Blue fan that is how we do it here on Sallah day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ManirBK: 8:19am On Jul 17, 2022
Awise09:
Omo see better meat and I de stay up north I no see salah meat taste oh!
come to Birnin Kebbi I will dash you better one and my neighbours will also dash more more

1 Like

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by yehmy(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
ManirBK:
MORE
I miss Aliero
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by yehmy(m): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
andycoal40:

Very good town.. I served in Saminaka during my nysc
Yo how far been ages
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by andycoal40(m): 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

You can say that again bro. Please remind me,where is Saminaka located ? It sounds very familiar but I can't remember anything about it now.

After koko… inbetween Koko and Yauri
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by andycoal40(m): 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
yehmy:
Yo how far been ages

Big man, I Dey o

2 Likes

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by andycoal40(m): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Dortmundfx:
. You are correct, a peaceful state I served in Koko... I enjoyed my stay there and till now my friends from up there do communicate

Will go back one day
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
andycoal40:

Oh,that's true bro ! Now I remember very well. Many thanks bro.
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by andycoal40(m): 5:57am On Jul 18, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Oh,that's true bro ! Now I remember very well. Many thanks bro.

UWC

1 Like

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ManirBK: 9:01am On Jul 18, 2022
yehmy:
I miss Aliero
ALEIRO the onion city!!

1 Like

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by yehmy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
ManirBK:
ALEIRO the onion city!!
Yes o

1 Like

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ManirBK: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
andycoal40:

true talk
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by MufasaLion: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2022
Imagine what you're proud of showing online. The killing of the animals till the end of the grilling is so unhygenic and irritating. One of the reasons life expectancy is decreasing.

Disgusting!

1 Like

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ManirBK: 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
pquaver:
Abeg if na for meat, leave am for Aboki. Them get Professorship for meat arrangement cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Nairalander248: 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mod just woke this 2022 post

1 Like

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
The way these people handle meat will make a meat lover consider vegetarianism! undecided

This is the main reason I quit Suya decades ago!

1 Like

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by AfonjaConehead: 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
how coneheaded structures slaughter and harvest heads upandangrin grin ;S

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by helinues: 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
I actually like well roasted meat..
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by PerfectMan24: 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
Tempted to touch
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by BaddestQueen(f): 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
helinues:
I actually like well roasted meat..
stop wearing my pants
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by onajo2000(m): 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
This is previous Salah meat not barbecue
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
New Naira design, new Nairaland design is Emefiele now the CEO of Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Kubin: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
Enjoyment
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by harmony75: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
Wow @nairaland what's this beautiful colors on nairaland thumb up 👍 love this ❣️ back to the matter meat go cheap for here o!
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Bintdawood(f): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
Haaa😋😋
Ohh sallah is in 3months... Lemme calm down small😹
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by FireUpNow(m): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
ManirBK:
Lalasticlala this is for you only but sorry o its not your favourite!
You nor get respect for Lalasticlala at . Na snake be wetin he dey eat then drink snake blood as water and as highness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State / Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? / We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.